Instagram Logo

Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

Instagram Reviews - Page 4

3,331 reviews

Use of Instagram in this Modern Era

In my opinion the overall experience in Instagram is very good because I can connect from my friends, Family, colleagues and etc. and I can also share my Photos and activity based profile as well.

Pros

Nowadays everyone is connected and published their activities on their daily routine through this application. Under this Pandemic condition where everyone socially interaction is drastically destroyed. This application holds the best platforms for users for connection to each other. This application holds a revolutionary significance for those peoples who wants to see their own selves. Even it is also very good for the Fashion oriented personalities and Political personalities as well. It is the best application amongst the virtual interaction with your colleagues in particular under this COVID Era.

Cons

I have never found yet any discrepancy in this application but one thing I have noticed that the misuse is also very high and account can also be hacked by the Hackers. It should be stopped systematically.

Great For Showcasing My Photos

Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with Instagram, whether it be with my personal profile or my photography business profile. It has helped me reach a broader audience and a sense of connection with people around the globe. It has helped me make connections with like-minded individuals.

Pros

Great for Social networking. Easy to Target Your Audience through the use of hashtags, which gets your photos seen further. Great for Sharing your photos and artwork. Promote marketing activities and strategies. Great for people who are travelers/photographers, since they can tag their locations. Has some nice features, like editing with filters and changing the saturation and brightness of the photos for example. Having the option to make your photos/videos or profile private. The ability to switch from personal profile to business profile with ease. IGTV allows you to post a longer video on your profile rather than the 1-minute video it typically allows.

Cons

Advertisements which at times tend to flood the newsfeed. Only is available with apple and android. No desktop option. Deceiving Users and or spambots presenting as "real" users that will pop up in the direct messaging portion who then send virus links. No Copyright to the Pictures, which means people can access work done by you, copy it, and post it on their page. No clickable links in the captions or comments. which presents a problem when a business or brand is trying to share a link to their website or promotion.

One of the easiest social media to work on today

It is an excellent social media to use, has lots of people and it is very popular among the young. Also, Instagram is easy to use and is imperative to divulge anything that one needs.

Pros

Instagram is a free social media, has an intuitive look, and a lot of tools to work with. The stories are a great function, especially with the filters and songs. Instagram also doesn't require a great smartphone or laptop to use it.

Cons

Downloading reels and sharing them with other social media is not so easy to do. The edition of the published posts has some bugs on the smartphone.

Most Relevant Social Media Platform

Overall, my experience with Instagram is positive; however, there are a few kinks that I wish could be ironed out. Instagram is by far my favorite social media platform and I am excited to keep up with the software to see what advancements it can make within the next few years.

Pros

Instagram is a user-friendly social media app that allows you to connect with people for both business and personal purposes. From an agency standpoint, the platform allows us to connect with so many people through adept targeting capabilities and the visualization of messaging. From a personal standpoint, it is very easy to keep up with everyone in my life that I am interested in keeping up with.

Cons

I wish Instagram was more user-friendly for desktop devices. I understand that it was created mobile-first; and is likely only meant to be used on mobile devices, but it would make life so much easier if it was scalable on desktops as well. The reporting is slightly difficult to navigate to unless you access it through the Meta Business Manager.

Instagram for Sharing with Family, Friends and Other Creators

In general, I am very pleased with Instagram. I find I can keep up to date on family and friends while fostering my own artwork and business. I have an easier time keeping focused and on task, as opposed to the distractions afforded by Facebook.

Pros

I primarily use the main feed to post photos of my pottery and the DM feature. However, my profile also links to my Storefront for pottery sales. About 2-3 times per month, I search for other potters to follow; this allows me to gain inspiration for my own work.

Cons

I have been asked by my mentor if a hyperlink to a website (or in her case to a video on local news) could be embedded in a post on her main feed. I admit that this would be very helpful, and if it is available, I was unable to find it. At this juncture, it might be helpful to say that I have a degree in Computer Information Systems, and usually have little problem navigating and learning apps and programs.

Instagram, the best bet to get a digital presence

My experience with Instagram has been great over all these years, despite the small problems I mentioned. I have already had two commercial accounts (I will create a third soon) and my experience was very satisfactory in both. I believe that with these small adjustments, Instagram tends to get much better than it already is.

Pros

Since its inception, Instagram has proven to be a great application, whether to share your moments (through photos and stories) or even meet people. In addition, over the years, Instagram has expanded its horizons, serving not only as a personal but also a professional space. Another important detail to be highlighted are its constant updates, such as, for example, the Highlights feature - where it is possible to record your most memorable stories -, and the filters, which are increasingly original. It is worth noting that, for professional accounts, the Highlights are immensely important, as they function as a kind of portfolio. And the advantage of all this, is that despite all the changes and news implemented over the years, Instagram remains very intuitive and simple to use.

Cons

The negative points of Instagram, in my view, is the fact that it is not possible to edit stories. Another thing that bothers me also concerns the Highlights. I would like it to be possible to edit/delete the first photo, without the need to post all the stories again, just because of an error. This is very unpleasant in business accounts.

Making the right Impressions

Overall, the instagram paid marketing campaigns I've run have resulted in more accurate targeting for the audience I'm trying to reach than any other platform. It's very simple to share content and allow your followers to further further that by tagging and sharing to their followers as well. I think Instagram still needs to figure out how it's going to incorporate video of greaters lengths into the platform, because youtube and tiktok both seem to be advancing at a faster rate. At least that's been my experience.

Pros

Instagram allows me to organically grow and maintain an audience of followers who are passionate about skeeball and loyal to investing back into the community we've built! I share posts and stories to keep on the top of mind, even when we might not necessarily have much going onm.

Cons

Citing advancements from competing platforms, Instagram has tried to morph into an all-in-one hub, which has resulted in a more cluttered and less targeted environment, decreasing the overall effectiveness of the traditional marketing campaigns.

Awesomeness of instagram

Instagram is a great social media platform in which you can catch up with exciting update from different celebrities and your loved ones. It makes it easy for me to get latest information from people I look up to. In general I will say instagram is very influencing

Pros

What I like the most about instagram is the fact that someone can do a live video with his/her Fan's, friends and family

Cons

I will like if the creator's could make it possible for someone to save or download pictures and videos on his phone directly from it

Instagram User Review

I am on instagram every day as I can choose my content and get inspiration and ideas to use in my daily life. I also get my news from instagram as I can follow accounts that will keep me in the loop on my interests. Finally instagram is a great way to stay in contact with friends and is the market leader in this respect.

Pros

My favorite part about instagram is the stories feature. I am able to keep up with my favorite musical artists and celebrities by viewing their stories daily. The large number of content creators leaves no shortage of entertainment and the explore page allows you to find new accounts that fit your interests.

Cons

My least favorite thing about the app is the inconvenience of sending pictures directly to a friend. The app's newest update makes it more of a process to get to the camera and send a quick photo to a friend. Many of my peers use snapchat for this function, but I would like to limit myself to using one app for this purpose.

Instagram

I think although there is a negative, the positives outcome the negative. The positives are so great because everyday more people can come into contact with your brand from either friends or even the explore page, if they search up/look through relevant hashtags/photos.

Pros

This program is free (unless you use the promotion, which has a fee). If you do end up using the promotion part of the Instagram program, there is a fee but the fee is so minimal. There are more positives than this one negative. It is such a big platform and there is potential to showcase your product to such a huge market.

Cons

There isn’t a promotion tool that you can reach a very specific target market. The application picks the target market for you, which isn’t always the best because a selected, specific target market could be more useful.

Branding your Social level

I have begun my business 5 years prior and from the outset it was truly difficult for me to move my publicizing to web and toss a web advertising , advanced showcasing or whatever they call it.. :) It was truly costly to publicize on web and well known destinations likewise it didn't give me the commitment I was anticipating. in any case, Instagram made it truly simpler for me. First I made a...

Pros

edium That Is Very Visual. Powerful Promotion. Seriously Appealing Interface. Extraordinary For Travelers. Exacting Privacy.

Cons

Makes The Need For A Fake Life. Less Features On Web. Habit-forming! Specialized Drawbacks.

Great Social Application for Entertainment, Marketing and Promotions

Overall, Instagram has now become a habit for me. I always enjoy using Instagram. It is an excellent source of connecting with peoples and most importantly It helps me in promoting brands too.

Pros

I've been using Instagram for a long time. From a digital marketing perspective, I would say It is one of the best social media marketing platforms. It provides me with good results in running campaigns for my clients. They become happy with the results since Instagram has a huge community which is really who shares their photos, videos, chat with their friends and family. The filters and video calls features in Instagram are most likeable for me.

Cons

Although there are no such cons in Instagram I want to highlight something that should be resolved on Instagram. When we upload a picture to insta which is not set in square size, it crops the image in providing a view. Insta should set the picture automatically, I use a different application to solve this problem.

Developing day by day

I can see how much it has improved since I first started using Instagram. However, my spending time has also increased a lot. I can't tell if this is a good or a bad feature!

Pros

My favorite feature on Instagram is that I feel like I'm making my own photo album. It is my archive and I can see what activity I did and when, and the harmony of the photos, which makes me very happy. Apart from these, it was nice to have a boomerang feature while sharing videos. I've also used adding music a lot lately because sometimes I want my photos to have sound. It is also great to be able to share songs from Spotify and live this moment with my loved ones. I also use the message feature a lot, I send reels videos to my friends. We're having a good time. Sometimes, when I watch a lot of food videos, I always see food videos, interestingly, I like that too

Cons

The feature I don't like is adding filters to the photos. Very badly, both the quality of the photo deteriorates and I think the filters are not good. In addition, when an update came, the image of my homepage changed. Seeing innovations outside the format that I have been accustomed to for a long time, especially concerning my homepage, is sometimes difficult to get used to. When I want to add a sticker to the photo, the image quality deteriorates a lot. If only we could keep the original quality instead. Because I want to be able to use features like adding frames.

Instagram Review

Instagram can be a wonderful place to show off your ongoing growth as an artist and foster a community. My graduating class invited viewers to see our hosted portfolios with a specific hastag, and we made a profile to host our work on as a group. Through it I have been praised by my previous professors as I show them later projects and also shared works with brand new people I haven't met such as print studios that were receptive and kind. Instagram also let me reconnect with old friends I had not spoken to in years. The program lets you get as much out of it as you are willing to grow bonds using it.

Pros

I enjoy the direct messages feature. It is expected but the program allows you to interact on a one to one level beyond the standard posting. I have used it to get to know other artists and share my work with them. Instagram can be a great networking tool on both a casual level to keep up with friends and at a business level if need be. In addition the hastag feature lets a community show off a specific theme by all using the same hashtag, so when it comes time to submit an image to be shared I will often tag it with a hastag like #illustration or #printmaking depending on the circumstance.

Cons

Sometimes chat that has hosted images or videos seems to lose the actual content displayed after time has passed and will show a blank square. I understand server space is not infinite but it is unfortunate as occasionally it is very relevant to know what images were sent during a conversation.

One of the best socializing apps!

This app has many upsides that the few downsides it has can be overshadowed by all the goodness this app provides. I wish there was an app that was a better version of Instagram, but there really isn't so I don't see myself switching to another app any time soon!

Pros

First off, this app provides you with a platform to upload your content and showcase it to the rest of the world with just a few clicks. For someone who is pursuing blogging and thinking of making this a full-time job, the collaborations, reaching relevant business, and doing business with them has become very easy. Additionally, stickers like 'poll', 'questions', 'countdown', and 'quiz' have really made it easy for us to interact with our audience.

Cons

The algorithm is what really ticks me off about this app. I've recently started blogging and a lot of my posts do not get shown to a lot of my followers. For somebody trying to make this their full-time job, it's a big setback that whatever content you make is not getting the views that it deserves. Another thing that really annoyed me was the 'Reshare' sticker option in the new update. Previously, I was able to share a post I like with just a tap of a button, and now I have to go through various steps like saving that post, going to my story option, get a background, look for the 'reshare' sticker, and then choosing the saved post that I wanted to share initially. Such a waste of time and unnecessary effort.

Best software for business and personal purposes

Overall, I would say Instagram is the best social media app for business and personal purposes. I have successfully opened multiple business accounts on Instagram which runs effectively. And I am able to switch between my business and personal accounts at any given time. Also, the features on Instagram gives me an opportunity to choose a target group for my products and services, and allows me to advertise all new products. My experience with Instagram has been awesome over the years and I have gained knowledge on diverse topics and businesses. I also like the fact that the app suggests related topics, items and adverts after you make a search.

Pros

Instagram is very easy to use for business management. It allows a user to open and access personal account and business accounts on the same device. The features allow you to promote and boost products with advertisements. And it also have very interesting features that helps with easy tracking and insights on your progress in the business accounts.

Cons

Instagram has very interesting contents and can be very addictive for users, so there should be a time management feature that allow users to set a time limit for how long they want stay on the app. Also there should be a parental guide feature for parents to be able to restrict what their children have access to on Instagram.

Great for Social Networking and product marketing

I have enjoyed the use of Instagram for both personals and professional uses. I have assisted clients boost their businesses on the platform to grow their customer base in very short periods. I have also used it as my main means of keeping up with my social engagements and updates.

Pros

Instagram's ability to easily switch an account from personal to professional is one of the most useful features of the platform. With this, I am able to toggle the functionality of my account between personal entertainment and business marketing. With each offering a unique set of benefits. Users therefore do not have to create separate business accounts just to enjoy the perks that come with those.

Cons

Sometimes, the ads in my feed can get a bit overwhelming. They're sometimes useful if they show my interests, but make it more time consuming before you feel like you're fully caught up.

Fun and popular

My experience with the app is very good. I love to publish my music and it can be seen by millions of people. I love the filters of the app.

Pros

It is very easy to use this product. Without a doubt, the best thing about this product is the possibility of buying and selling through the platform and of seeing and interacting with celebrities and friends through their published stories.

Cons

Restrictions on some photographic content

Great for reaching out to new local customers

Generally pretty good, it is a daily thing for me.

Pros

I do like how i can create a promo for my tattoos and select an area i would like to advertise too, this really helps in creating new business.

Cons

You really have to set up your notifications correctly or you will have an avalanche of notifications coming in.

Instagram - the simple and easy social media & marketing tool

Instagram is a great app overall, it offers amazing opportunities if used properly and set up properly. The amount of options is more than enough for a beginner to proficient user and it constantly gets upgraded and updated.

Pros

Instagram has become one of the most, if not the most popular social media channels for people interaction as well as self and business promotion and image building. It allows users to simply and easily publish stories, photos, products and advertise them by gaining more followers. It represents one of the best media channels and free tools for promotion and marketing.

Cons

As all social media apps, Instagram has its down sides. The App itself can be very high - demanding app for the device, the pre - installed push message services overload the phone / tablet and it sometimes has too much background processing going on where it actually shouldn't have.

Great Promotional Tool For Small Businesses

Overall- if you have a business that sells physical products that are physically appealing and offer a certain sense of aesthetic- Instagram is by far the best platform to advertise with. They're easy to use, one of the largest platforms in the world, and very effective in terms of drawing in customers.

Pros

As a business owner who sells ecommerce products, promoting high quality product photos are a main feature of what we try to do well. Other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter don't have quite as much emphasis on images as Instagram does. Because of this Instagram has become our largest platform for product advertisement and has a very high conversion rate to sales. People on this app are especially drawn to seeing high quality images of products and short videos of those products being used. Because that is how my business most effectively advertises our products, Instagram is our best sales promotion platform.

Cons

It's very hard to get an in depth understanding of the way Instagram's algorithm works. You essentially have to play a long and drawn out guessing game to figure out what works best on the site. You can use tags, following techniques, and promotional ads to grow your business- but each niche has different requirements for success- making it a bit of a time consuming platform to master.

Instagram - An alternative for business exposure?

You should be aware that to perform SEO on the platform you will have to invest a large amount of time daily in interaction with profiles to maintain an acceptable visibility and have a favourable response to each post and not to base your structure on advertisements.

Pros

Social network that allows a fast and fluid interaction by DM (direct message), the constant updating for the creation of audiovisual content (short videos in vertical form) takes over the timeline day by day. Regarding the KPI's presented, they are basic but enough to have a judgement regarding the profile engagement.

Cons

- The tool has a lack of action to root out spam accounts as well as inappropriate audiovisual content. - Poor targeting in paid advertising (Instagram Ads) is a potential problem in the timeline, leading to saturation of the timeline with content that has nothing to do with the user.

Best for B2C Marketing

I really like using Instagram both personally and in my business. People are visual learners and it's easier to reach the right target audience with Instagram. Although it is difficult to solve the algorithm of the Discover section, I can say that I had fun there. It's also a good channel for intimate communication with your customers and prospects. I think it is an indispensable platform, especially for B2C marketing.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, and it has gone far beyond being a photo-sharing platform with modules such as reels, boomerang, and IG TV. My favourite module is the guides. It is very easy to save and collect the posts you want. I can also see it improving day by day. I especially liked the pinning feature that comes to user profiles. This is very advantageous for brands.

Cons

With a big name like Facebook behind Instagram, the advertising algorithm is inevitably very good. Although this makes me very happy as a marketer, I have started to see too many advertisements for my personal use. Unfortunately, I don't have a chance to use an ad-free version as it doesn't have a paid version, but at least I like the relevance of the ads. I usually always see relevant ads because it can make accurate targeting. This is an advantage that makes us very comfortable in marketing operations. We can often encounter crashes or software bugs. This has increased a lot recently. I also wish the reporting features were more advanced.

Instagram Review

Overall, the experience is quite positive as Instagram has enabled new forms of communication in the digital environment, prioritizing photography as the basis for this visual interaction. As a photographer, I see myself contemplated with a network that prioritizes the image and leaves the text as a secondary point.

Pros

Undoubtedly, Instagram is a software that has changed the current concept of communication and allowed never-before-seen forms of interaction. One of the aspects I like the most about the app is, without a doubt, the social interaction side, building a wide network of contacts and references to follow and interact on a daily basis. The application is intuitive, very easy to use, both for personal and professional profiles. Instagram allows me to build a work showcase, where I can exhibit my work for free and reach a large number of viewers generating relevant and interesting content.

Cons

On the negative side, it is possible to perceive the ways in which the algorithm has worked, creating noises and bubbles where different subjects do not reach me due to some kind of lack of interaction - not always by my decision. That is, even if I want to receive content that I liked or interacted with, the algorithm works with highlights and ends up showing a part of the whole, creating a bubble aspect. This undoubtedly affects the perception of what I'm watching on the social network.

Instagram for your business

Since 2020, Instagram in my experience has grown more in depth for the social media development agency with multiple creators, brand partnerships and business owners that we facilitate advertising, content strategy and speed to market campaigns.

Pros

The return of feedback is near real-time when needing to launch a campaign, product and sales for your brand or website; it's not a lot of code or research needed to start the creative process and formats for your content are fixed to specific dimensions.

Cons

The analytics can seem inaccessible when you are learning the platform or finding your audience for delivering your message.