Instagram Logo

Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

Instagram Reviews - Page 5

3,331 reviews

I really like it is a very good application

My experience with Instagram has been very good, it allows me to meet and interact with many people from different parts of the world, allowing me to sell my products through the platform. It is undoubtedly the platform I use the most, I love it

Pros

The most impressive functions are to make Reel since excellent videos can be performed on the platform, in the stories a great variety of filters can be used which greatly improves the user experience.It is easy to use the product, it is all very well detailed The integration with other applications like canvas was very good.

Cons

I think that the varieties of letters to use could be improved in the stories and in the hands-free option it allows to record more than 4 frames in a row. The product is very easy to use, it is not complicated to use, it is very intuitive. The integration with other applications was very good.

Great to build a community for your brand

Running an Instagram page for my business has been a very nice and cool experience. I was able to connect with my target audience in a different way as opposed to channels like Facebook or Google Ads and I loved the interactions. Love the ease of access of all the options.

Pros

I loved the fact that as you are getting engagement, the algorithm will recommed your page to users with similar interests and it's an excellent tool to get new customers.

Cons

The security tools can sometimes make things very difficult. I would recommend that the algorithm will learn to not block accounts just due to liking comments and responding to users just because there's a high influx of activity. When running a business, it's not always possible to be active throughout the day, and in the one-two hours dedicated, we will be responding to a lot of comments. Nothing else besides this - I loved running the Instagram page for my business!

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Overall, I use Instagram as both a social media consumer and as a business application. The audience of this app is just too big to pass on and Instagram has a lot of tools to help advertisers target their product. The insight feature is also a great tool to allow you to see information about your viewers to help you change your business up. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Instagram. Unlike Facebook where you have options such as posting walls of text, Instagram's biggest focus is to post images. It makes it so easy to catch up with friends and it's always fun to post your own images. Not only that, Instagram's huge audience allows creators to also implement ads to target people they want to sell to. In addition, Instagram also allows you to check what type of demographic your followers are. This helps businesses shift their focuses and know what their product targets. Instagram is not just a social media app, it can be used for businesses and socail outreach.

Cons

One thing that I dislike about Instagram would be the lack of choice in customizing your layout. Every user has their own Instagram "page". Unlike Facebook, you aren't allowed to have a cover photo and pictures are limited to just a grid format. However, Instagram has been implementing new features such as stories and highlights to allow some sort of customization.

Instagram for Business Networking

Instagram is remarkable for small businesses. I at the start idea Instagram turned into for sharing non-public content material, however as soon as I found out that you could marketplace your commercial enterprise on there, I joined immediately. It is so smooth to put up content material to proportion together along with your preferred audience. I do not must fear approximately spending cash to market...

Pros

Great for private use, expert use both to socialise or to sell your business, products. I used it for each my Youtube channel and for my eating place and truely it changed into constantly a first rate tool

Cons

One of my debts were given hacked and I become truely disenchanted for the customer support now no longer responding. But overall, it's miles a effective device and truely properly made. Another disadvantage also, is the reality that the software program isn't the identical at the telecellsmartphone and at the computer, it desires to provide as many alternatives on any tool truely.

this is why i prefer instagram

overall experience I would say that Instagram is the best app and platform, easy to use, and nothing complicated about it.

Pros

by using Instagram so many years I could say that Instagram is the best platform, the application design and theme is giving a good touch, easy to use, and good for you, so you can make new friends and learn new languages, the Instagram app has so many good features like editing your pictures while posting, so you don't need after now another application to edit your pictures...Instagram works on any...

Cons

I'm using this program for a long time and i had no problems with it, you just need to update the app and everything is going to be perfect.

What is Instagram?

Pros

What is Instagram? Instagram is a web-based media application which allows clients to share photographs and recordings from their cell phones, just as like and remark on different clients posts, send private messages, look for pertinent substance, and then some. Clients can see their feed from any internet browser, however can transfer photographs and recordings through the local applications for...

Cons

I will definitely get back to you if I am not satisfied about anything in Instagram.

Un réseau social qui prône la créativité

Incontestablement le réseau social qui permet de communiquer de la meilleure des façons et d'atteindre des nouveaux prospects/clients et d'entretenir une relation durable avec les clients déjà acquis. Je recommande cette plateforme qui connaît depuis des années une croissance fulgurante et qui est considérée comme "THE PLACE TO BE" pour toucher la génération Z !

Pros

Le partage des photos, des vidéos, des réels récemment mis en place ainsi que des Story sur le fil d'actualité font d'Instagram LE réseau social par excellence pour la communication d'une marque, d'un influenceur ou de tout autre univers. Autant personnellement que professionnellement, ce réseau permet de fédérer une vrai communauté de personnes passionnées, il permet de communiquer efficacement et créer la viralité adéquate lorsque le contenu correspond aux attentes des abonnés.

Cons

Les points négatifs sur Instagram : - Les utilisateurs ont la possibilité de créer des faux comptes ce qui porte défaut au réseau puisqu'il est difficile de procéder à la fermeture d'un compte Instagram suite à son signalement - Il n'est pas possible sur Instagram d'insérer des liens directs pour la promotion d'une boutique par exemple ou d'un produit donné, ce qui rend la navigation moins intuitive - La version sur PC offre beaucoup moins de possibilité de manipuler la plateforme que sa version mobile, dommage !

Showing original review in French. See translation

Instagram A Best Social networking and photo editing

Overall is a great app for photo editing with different filters, sharing videos and connect all over the world. Further it also helpful for marketing and promotion of business purpose. Highly recommend to all those who want to socially connect with the world must use this app.

Pros

This is a great app for creating social networking with your loves one and also create your personal profile and share your all daily activities. Further you may also connect and follow all showbiz people of different Industry Hollywood, Bollywood and also follow sports and different Industry celebrity people. Instagram also provide different feature of photo editing and filters which help to glamor your photo and share it. It also provide feature of live sharing of videos. Instagram has a wide network of all over world celebrity which help you to connect with them. This app also help you help you to create promotion of different products and use this app as your marketing strategy.

Cons

Everything is good in app however sometimes bombard of advertisment in Instagram irritate user. They should create some limitations of showing advertisment to user. Further they need to work on thier web version as in web version of Instagram there is a lot of limitations as compare to app version. They should introduce all feature in web version as available in app.

The mother of social media marketing in 21st century

Instagram helps me reach clients around the globe

Pros

1. It is easy to use 2. It is free for all users 3. you can use videos, images and reels to market products.

Cons

1. Too many spammers on the site 2. My account has gotten suspended twice for unnecessary reasons which I think is unfair

Instagram for Educators!

Student engagement is a huge problem especially since Covid. Using Instagram as a way to connect with students and with fellow educators allows me to engage my students with the social media that they are already proficient at navigating. Highly engaging for reluctant students!

Pros

As an educator, I love that I can easily connect with other like-minded teachers on a safe social media platform. Instagram has proven highly impactful in regards to building a strong educator community where we can bounce ideas off of each other, share resources, and offer encouraging words to one another. Being able to provide links to other content is a bonus!

Cons

I honestly haven’t found a con with Instagram. It’s easy to use and super impactful with my students and fellow educators.

A very good social media platform for influencing and product marketing

Instagram is the my most using social media platform now a days. Mainly I use it to see the short videos and pictures of my favorite content creators and friends.

Pros

I love Instagram. It is easy to use, no need a prior knowledge to start using it. It provides better suggestions for me than in other social media platforms and easy to find my preferences and easy for networking. When comes to business point of view, it is the best place for influencing marketing. Instagram allows you to put ads and also you can choose the audience. The advertisements get reached to many customers than in other platforms as well.

Cons

In the Instagram, people try to show off their appearance, assets and capabilities. So, you can easily get scammed. Since, Instagram host lot of interesting content and shows us lot of interesting most suitable content for our preference, this can waste your time without knowing it, you can get addicted to it.

The best photo sharing app so far

I've been using Instagram for more than 5 years, and I count on in ever since in sharing my daily life with my friends and family, especially with the stories feature. I also use it to get the latest news about the public figures I follow and like.

Pros

Instagram enables you to edit your photos in a good way before uploading them. You can also upload videos in IGTV with 60 minutes limit. It has a stories features that can make everyone updated with what is happening throughout your day. Instagram has filters that gets updated every while, and it can be funny and interesting to try. You can connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to find your friends easier. You can also use Instagram as a messaging app, as it has a messaging feature which enables you to send and receive messages, stickers, photos, videos, and voice notes. and overall, its a super easy to use application.

Cons

When you upload a story, you can view the people who watched that story, it would've been better if it enables you to choose between switching that off so that its more private. Sometimes especially when the app is used by kids, parents should be aware that their kids might get exposed to some content that is not appropriate for them, so it requires more parental guidance. Other than that, it is the best photo sharing app so far.

I really like so much instagram

Easy to use in communicating

Pros

Chatting is very easy , and insta live, post features gives me better experience to share my opinions etc

Cons

Chat or message,post , insta live , my bio, etc

A panoramic window to the world!!

Pros

I really like the features, filters and GIF of stories, its an amazing app for refresh and actualize our view of so many professionals, products, campaign´s; once you get in and register your profile you are not gonna regret... It is so dynamic that you can choose if you want to reach a business profile or maybe a casual profile. Incredible tool for companies to have engagement directly with the people. Stories allows you to share what you are doing at the moment, you can add text and draw something on it or add some GIF or an emoticon, also you can build polls to get a demographic insight of what are the preferences of the people, their opinions or just to introduce a product and set what they´re seeking for. The emoticons provided can allow you to set motion into your uploaded pictures

Cons

when you get in the app and the content is refreshed, and if you were reading or watching something of your interest, you'll have to scroll down back again and search the post that you were reviewing to start over this drives up to waste a little of your time. I really don't like the presence of unwanted advertisement flyer, video or picture in my stories, since the content of companies and products or apps that I don't want to follow is being forced to appear into my personal profile.

Best Social Network for Business and Personal Fun

I don't use it that often for my personal business or private life. Due to having several clients, I use it daily for the companies I manage. But I have a lot of posts about my Instagram marketing, and I got some small contracts or mentorships through my posts. I really enjoy using the social network, the features it offers bring many benefits to my clients.

Pros

Instagram itself is great for business and personal entertainment, why not! Thousands of people online on the social platform daily, thus, it is easy to get interaction with the public and target different products for each type of user. Easy integration with other social networks allows for greater reach through sharing. The possibility of interacting with people through stories is amazing and fast. Simple to use, I use Instagram a lot for clients. I create some profiles and keep them closed, only for more active users, or buyers of certain products. With that, there are no audience limits. Instagram is great for any type of business, small, medium or large.

Cons

I have one observation only. Because the idea of ​​the social network is to have interactions between people and companies. And just when you start following profiles, Instagram blocks you out of the blue? I just think it gets a little contradictory. But, it's still a great social network.

Une vitrine visuelle

Instagram est le réseau social par excellence pour communiquer par le visuel. J’aime le fait de faire passer une émotion à travers une image plutôt qu’un texte. Ce dernier est en plein essor et c’est l’outil parfait pour s’inspirer ou développer sa créativité.

Pros

Application accessible sur ordinateur ou mobile. La base même du logiciel est le partage d’image. Instagram est le réseau social du « beau ». J’aime beaucoup cette application et je l’utilise tous les jours pour partager des expériences, des moments de vie, des vidéos, créer une ambiance visuelle. Tu as le choix de diffuser ton contenu en public ou en privé. Je ne peux plus me passer d’instagram car j’aime suivre différentes entreprises pour voir leurs coulisses, voir ce qui se passe derrière la fabrication d’un produit ou la mise en place d’un événement.

Cons

La construction d’un univers visuel cohérent peu s’avérer compliqué. Pour le développement d’un compte, il est important de sortir du lot et de se démarquer. Pour capter l’attention, il faut avoir son propre style. Tout ce processus demande du temps et de la réflexion. J’aurais aimé une meilleure intégration de l’application sur tablette. C’est également dommage de ne pas pouvoir poster des photos sur ordinateur. Il faut forcément passer par l’application mobile pour publier.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Instagram allowed me to build a successful side business -- even with limited time to dedicate to it

I have always had dreams of setting up side businesses to my core profession. And the main difficulty had to do with how I could juggle both and still manage to do the level of marketing and customer engagement necessary to grow the business. With Instagram, these tasks are being efficiently managed with unbelievable ease and productivity.

Pros

Creating ads and marketing campaigns is an extremely simplified process and can be completed in less than 3 minutes from start to finish. The process is extremely user-friendly and allows me to narrow down the objectives of the campaign so it's much more effective.

Cons

The level of functionality and user-friendliness of the web version needs to be greatly improved. Some functions are still missing from it altogether and can only be accessed via the app.

My primary social media platform

Overall, I really love this platform. I really do. It just takes a lot of presence of mind and staying aware when using the platform to ensure I'm keeping myself in a healthy place mentally.

Pros

I love the visual focus of Instagram, especially being a person who works in a visual field (photography). This platform has been pretty invaluable to reaching potential new clients and interacting with existing clients in a way that's genuine and pretty consistent. Instagram is an undoubtedly engaging platform that helps get my content seen by more people than it would otherwise.

Cons

Instagram can be a toxic thing, as can most social media, and I find that sometimes there's so much focus put on being present there, that time and energy gets lost that could be spent doing other things. This is definitely a responsibility of the individual user (see: myself), but on the other hand, Instagram has become so much a requirement to seem relevant in my field, that the time and energy spent there feels non-optional. It makes it incredibly easy to play the comparison game, and sometimes feels like a popularity contest. Using this platform takes a lot of intentionality in terms of self-care, taking breaks, and ensuring that you don't get sucked into comparing yourself and your work or life to others' constantly.

great entertainment

its. just a great. entertaining app especially during this times

Pros

at first when the app came out i thought it was a bit lame because all you see if pictures and. likes now it have live streaming videos and all types of entertainment from all over the. world there are blog pages that you can read food magazines models / influencer and dancing which i love its just none stop entertainment not to mention the news feeds so you can know what going on all over the world not just your country but abroad as well .

Cons

the spammers that send you random. emails. from cam sites and links and the fact that when someone you know pass away they. wont delete the profile if you ask. we need to provide alot of proof.

It's addictive!

I use it on a daily basis, but I wish I didn't. It can have such a harmful and lasting effect on today's youths.

Pros

It is fun to see pictures of friends and family, as well as cute animals too! I follow just a handful of extra pages for funny videos and memes.

Cons

It is incredibly addictive and can make you feel crummy about yourself. I try to avoid following to many "Instagramers" because I know the mental toll it can take. A lot of my students have high anxiety, eating disorders, and are self conscious and I think a lot of that comes from the non-stop attention they give to apps like Instagram. Wishing they had different lives which are typically not even real.

Best Social Media Software currently to Connect with People

Instagram is amazing, you can make money with Instagram, get famous by uploading amazing contents etc. It is very helpful for content creators to connect showcase their talent to world

Pros

I think the Instagram is Best place to connect with the world. In the current scenario Instagram has very large amount of Users, only due to simple and best way to connect with others. Not only that Instagram is evolving rapidly, they have been introducing new features which are quite amazing such as IGTV, reels etc. which have been a great success. It is a platform for content creators to make Money by showcasing their talent.

Cons

The Video uploaded as only Feed post will be of low clarity, so I think is irritating everyone. And their is also issue with Feed post Images while uploading reels, Hope these will be solved soon.

My favorite part of marketing

Overall, Instagram is my favorite social media I've used for business and personal. It's currently the only personal social media I use, as I said before, it's been my experience that people are their kindest selves on Instagram. It's happened to me multiple times that the same person who ridicules and picks fights with me on Facebook is connecting with me human to human on Instagram, sometimes on the same day.

Pros

I love the community that can be found on Instagram. In my opinion, it is the friendliest of all social media apps. I suspect it's because of the photos, we feel more connected to each other as humans if we're replying to photos of a person or thing, vs just text on other social media sites. I've always gotten my most sales through Instagram, because you can show your product so easily, then people can further check you out to see if you're legit, their style, etc.

Cons

I wish Instagram would just lean into what makes it unique, instead of trying to copy other successful social media apps. I really do not like reels--If I want to watch short videos, I will go to Tik Tok. It's unfortunately taken over my feed because it seems IG wants to prioritize them over photos. I also will they were more forthcoming with how their algorithm works. It is a mystery for most creators and we're constantly making best guesses.

Not a Perfection, but definitely an exception

It is terrific to use Instagram as a marketing tool and attract the attention of your prospects. I have benefitted from Insta a lot. The best thing about it is, it is very entertaining. It has definitely proven to be a good return on investment and helped me grow my radio fan base.

Pros

It is one of my favorite social medial platforms that I use all the time. I love the easy interface that helps me share my photos and videos with my followers. Real-time editing is a cool way to improve the quality of your posts. It has plenty of filters and other tools to fix the glitches before sharing a photo/video. Drag & Drop is a cool feature where the import/export of images is equally impressive. It is quite easy to search older posts by using the search/filter option. You can use the same feature to search for anything from other users and forums. The iOs application is very cool but it's also fun to use the website version. All in all, Instagram is super cool to engage customers and maintain your online presence 24/7.

Cons

The mobile application is fully loaded with so many cool features, but the website version doesn't have a lot to offer. It is only good to see the updates and leave comments. It would be really cool if users are able to upload through the web interface.

Instagram - Best Social Hub to Promote Product & Services

Marketing of my product more effective when I using Instagram for business purpose. I realized its a good platform for newly business.

Pros

Many features of Instagram have great worth from when I am using it. it has a high quality content display for its users. It also helps to create brand and business image through videos and image in a very visualize manner. Here I can see every post for which i follow them . Its a very mobile friendly software I can also share my Instagram stories to Facebook. Instagram have good and ease interface that's why during using user not facing so much difficulties. Its also using as good marketing application among its user.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike in application but adult contents should be remove from application some time its embracing.

InstaNews

Instagram is an important tool in marketing. My blogs and writing are able to get many people from any part of the world. I'm a satisfied user.

Pros

What I like about Instagram is that one can build a following and whenever you post or go live on Instagram, they receive a notification. I can be able to integrate my Instagram stories with songs and different captions no matter how numerous they are. Instagram enables me to connect with friend especially those around my geographical area. As a Content Writer i use Instagram to post my blogs and picture stories i have written. And sponsoring my Instagram page has proved fruitful as I have gained a few followers. Integrating Instagram with my business has been the best decision, so far as at times i do affiliate marketing for local companies, and individuals.

Cons

What I don't like about Instagram is that there are many Pseudo accounts and some hide under their accounts to harass and post explicit content. The creators of the website should come up with ways to eradicate this kind off behaviour.