Instagram Logo

Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

Instagram Reviews - Page 6

3,373 reviews

Instagram is the best social media

Pros

Instagram is a wonderful program that allows you to keep check of a variety of things such as new trends, celebs' lives, and fashion. A place where you may share memories with your friends and family. This is a location where you may tell each other about your daily lives, with the addition of a pleasing interface design that includes emojis and choices. It is a place where people may discuss and connect about a particular photo or narrative, or perhaps an event where they have tagged each other.

Cons

Getting hooked to receiving a 'love' or a 'comment' can lead to various negative consequences for many individuals. Displaying many sexually explicit images A person may be dragged or insulted by words of hatred, racism, or prejudice.

Instagram - A Social Networking Application

INSTAGRAM is a fun-using app, and I am a consistent user of this application. I have been using this application for the past four years, and I like its interactive features. I would recommend this software as it is free and user friendly.

Pros

Through Instagram, I can easily connect with my friends and I can get their daily updates from Instagram stories. I love using its camera filters, slowmo, boomerang, and other exciting features. Instagram is very interactive that’s why it consumes a huge amount of time of the users. Hence the engagement is very high because of these exciting features.

Cons

Instagram consumed my time daily, and because of this, I used to skip a lot of my tasks and other things. Instagram made me buy unnecessary stuff because of the frequent product advertisements.

Instagram for Business

Instagram is just a good and positive way to get your name and what you do out there.

Pros

Instagram is probably the most recognized Social Media platform besides FaceBook, however, Instagram is more trusted. So what I like best about Instagram is that it seems to be more trusted. You can post on Instagram information, do a video or livestream and as long as you don't make things too long, you can get the attention of customers and prospective customers.

Cons

What I like least is there are limitations. The limitations are the length of your post can only be so long and then there is the part of building your audience. This can be done though with perseverance.

Great platform for advertising and socializing

Pros

Instagram is one of the top-tier for a social media platform that has attract every range of user ages. From teens to a matured user and professionals has benefit from this platform, as they can be use not only for socializing, but also has a advertisement space that can targeting to all range of user age and characteristic.

Cons

The features like filters and reels may be feels too much for an older user, but very attracting for a younger audience. It has no feature that useful for an matured audience which make us disconnected from this platform update. I hope they can pay attention to us more, and give more useful to us.

My Personal Experience using Instagram

In general, I adore this software for more then a half an hour  everyday. I truly appreciate all of the fantastic features. I like to connect with people from all over the world using this software. I truly enjoy this software everyday and will  recommending this software to everyone. It's a completely different vibe when using this software; you would feel it.

Pros

Instagram is way more addictive to me. Instagram is simple to share pictures & upload stories it is very straightforward to utilise the app for advertising purposes as well.

Cons

This software contains numerous features, but identifying and implementing them will take time. Some type of OTP verification with an email address or with an email address would be ideal for added security.

Solid platform, with some kinks that need to get ironed out

Overall IG is a solid platform, and I highly recommend companies/brands being active on it to increase user engagement. Metrics are pretty easily accessible and straightforward. If the algorithm issues get ironed out, I think this would definitely result in a user uptick.

Pros

Instagram has helped quite a bit to increase user engagement for one of my brands. The platform is relatively straightforward to use, and the metrics are easy to access. Since it is a visual platform, it's interesting to strategize what is most visually striking, and format posts to see which posts perform better - or worse - and flag the differences. Initially it was relatively easy to AB test, however recently it seems that the algorithm tracking is becoming rather arbitrary.

Cons

As I'm sure many have mentioned, the algorithm is a bit skewed. Posts do not come up chronologically for users anymore, which may be expected, however there also seems to be a bit of a discrepancy based on user interaction. Technically the more users interact with a certain account, the more said account's posts should be showing up on their timeline, however this does not seem to be the case. Posts are coming up rather arbitrarily, which makes it difficult to accurately track user interaction data.

The future of content marketing!!

I am a content creater, so it really helps me to connect with different people and showcase my talent

Pros

1. A never-ending infinite scrolling feed that displays me posts, reels, and igtvs based on my preferences. 3. A plethora of third-party filters to experiment with. 5. The rapid share user interface, which allows us to quickly share a meme or a video with a few taps on our phone.

Cons

Most significantly, Instagram lacks an aggressive adult content filter, allowing models to freely post provocative stuff. Personally, I believe the screening should be stricter. This is a problem that everyone has to deal with. When we respond to (DM), it notifies us again. That is ineffective and frustrating to me, as well as many of my friends.

THE place to market your business in the 21 century

If used correctly, it can really help expand your business. But sometimes at the expense of making you a slave to their algorithm.

Pros

Instagram needs no introduction, it's the social media everyone is in nowadays. It helps me reach a wide audience in order to promote my two businesses, at the same time with connecting me with my friends. You don't need to invest money to promote there, you just need to have the time, be resourceful, creative and offer a good product. It helps me gain supporters and find potential clients, as well as connect with other people in my field.

Cons

Instagram is constantly changing their algorithms and if you want to succeed you need to be a slave to their algorithm. It takes the authenticity out of the equation. You need to be watching when, how often you post, make sure you write all the proper tags and captions, stay engaged, bombard your audience with content. It can be draining, once you get on the wagon. And they are giving a lot more room for the paid promotions lately, not so much to the organic content.

Perfect for sharing special moments and advertising products

Instagram has allowed me to build new relationships with new people I otherwise wouldn't have met any other way. It also helped me land numerous customers for my business when I first launched it, and through that referalls and recommendations have poured to boost my business even further.

Pros

Thanks to Instagram, I am able to easily share and celebrate milestones in my personal life with friends and family that I no longer get to meet regularly. Instagram also gave me further opportunity to market my side hustle to potential customers.

Cons

I wish it came with settings that notify or alert you when your time spent per login exceeds certain time limits you can preset.

Best app ever!!! Don't know what I would do without it

For this app, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. What can I say other than the fact that this app is what I use daily. It helps me grow my business and helps me engage with others in a time where we're stuck at home most of the time and we don't have much interaction. It's a great, functional app.

Pros

Where do I even begin? There is so much that I enjoy about this app. It really is the ultimate social media app, as it has everything. It's all of the social media apps all rolled into one. I love the relatively new "reels" feature that was added. It's a great way to quickly attract people and bring them to your account. I also love the look of the app. It's very modern, compelling, and is easy to follow. They also have the "story" feature where people can interact with their audience live. I use almost every single one of the features to engage with people and promote items. I highly recommend those trying to grow a business or even just those who enjoy this for pleasure purposes, to use it.

Cons

To be honest, I have almost no cons about this app. I guess the only thing I can think of is the fact that it glitches. However, this happens very rarely (almost never). The last time I experienced a glitch was once two years ago.

Instagram para Negocios

En general tanto de manera profesional como personal, Instagram es una aplicación que se utiliza todo el tiempo. Para el negocio ha sido la herramienta primordial que nos ha dado la mayor cantidad de leads de clientes con negocios cerrados.

Pros

Dos cosas es lo que lo hacen una de las aplicaciones más importantes en el marketing. 1. Que es una aplicación de uso diario, a todas horas, en cualquier momento. 2 Generar ese sentimiento de comunidad en esta aplicación es determinante para la captación de clientes potenciales.

Cons

Suelen tener tantas actualizaciones que puede fallar entre una y otra, cosa que a veces pudiese ser molesto. Las caídas que ha tenido en los últimos meses fueron algo que afectaron a todo el mundo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Very simple Instagram Review

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Instagram. However, it is dependent on the industry you work in and the buyer persona. For some B2C companies, the buyer persona is a female between the ages of 25 and 54. I noticed a much lower CTR than a Facebook ad, but a much higher conversion rate, and I'm talking about actual sales. The answer is frequently: test it yourself, despite the fact that knowledge is the most important factor in success.

Pros

Instagram started out as a way to connect with others, but it has evolved into a powerful marketing tool. Unlike Facebook, there isn't a deluge of data that you can barely keep up with. You can enhance the charm or glitz of your photographs by using a filter. The geo-tagging feature is easy to use and allows you to tag photos with their location. Instagram makes use of third-party apps like Boomerang and Photo Grid to provide additional functionality. When Instagram first made it possible for users to share videos alongside photos, the video length was limited to one minute. With the introduction of Instagram TV, also known as IGTV, this changed. You must understand what I'm talking about if you're an influencer or a brand.

Cons

Instagram has turned into a place where you are constantly bombarded with advertisements and sponsored posts. The sudden surge of teenage celebrities was the most negative phenomenon observed following the popularity of Instagram. Many people create a fake life to share on Instagram in order to become famous. Instagram is trying to keep its users glued to the app by limiting access to the web version. Despite its excellent interface and features, Instagram has a number of technical flaws. Because the platform is only optimised for the app, the web version is terrible. Individual photos cannot be protected because the privacy settings are global. Third-party apps can also compromise your account by subscribing you to a slew of different accounts.

Share company achievements with general public

Instagram helps us getting closer to the communities around our farms and we can share with them how well we treat the land. We are able to talk with clients, but Instagram is a social media to be in contact with the general public.

Pros

Instagram is not a business driven social media like LinkedIn, then we can reach the general public and show them our company. Instagram is easy to share pictures of our farms and crops, as well as share stories on how we prepare our products to export. The story's highlights is an awesome tool to show different sectors of our company. Indeed, clients can reach us out on Instagram too, but the general public can learn about farming and taking care of the nature simply looking at pictures and graphs.

Cons

Before the highlights were available, having the story only available for 24 hours was a big problem. Today, in order to restart a video, we cannot simply scroll to the next publication and come back to the video. I have to click on the person's profile and choose the video from there (or I have to wait until the video restarts by itself) - when using Android phone. This doesn't happen when I'm using an iPhone. It could be better to have the same features regardless of operational system.

Instagram, the advertising tool for businesses, influencers and creatives.

It's a straight forward and simple social media platform which is easy to navigate and very visual which keeps the user engaged.

Pros

I really like how Instagram helps you to engage and interact with your followers, by allowing them to answer questions and polls that you create on the stories that you post and also allows followers to ask questions too. I also like that they allow users to make creative and interesting filters, which can enhance the stories that you post on your page. The Instagram live feature is also handy when you want to show your followers something in real time, as you can live stream video and allows users to comment in real time. Users can also request to join your live.

Cons

Depending on the device you use, Instagram can be abit buggy. Sometimes this application freezes on my mobile device while I'm browsing stories and I have to exit the application and when I enter the application again, the story that I was looking at on the main page, may refresh to someone else's story, which can be frustrating. I also don't like the fact that I can't add my own personal music to my story and only music that has been added to Instagram through a music distribution service.

Instagram Pros and Cons

Over the many years I have been using Instagram, I have watch it improved greatly. I am totally satisfied with the app.

Pros

Instagram has been my number 1 social media platform for advertising, promoting, and marketing. The software is very fast and effective. It does not dampens picture nor video quality. Instagram also has customizable features. It allows the user to edit their photos with the numerous amount of filters, tags, stickers, and links. The provide the user with the option to private their page or to make it public. Instagram allows users to like, comment, download and share content even to other social media platforms. Campaigning on Instagram is very easy, for the app also allows the user to create hashtags and even use others that have already been made.

Cons

Instagram is only limited to photo, video and link sharing. Documents such as pdfs and word docs cannot be shared on the platform. The app is also not web-optimized. Hence, its display on a mobile device in its downloaded state is way more organized and presentable than having it open on a PC in a web browser. The software is also limited to three operating systems and they are iOS, Android, and Windows.

Social media marketing made easy

We all use Instagram for various purposes and most of us use it as a personal messenger or an entertaining app or making some social friends and to connect to existing friends socially, but beside all these uses, there is a lot of use of Instagram in business purpose too. From creating a community based ad by filtering the age groups and location, it helps to achieve our goal in less time then we expect it would take. Some more common uses of the app is to edit some pictures to make it look more beautiful.

Pros

When we come to Instagram there's a lot of things which i like about it, coming from on of the leading social media network available in the market, Instagram has more active community and more popular among the youth which made it easy to connect to our youth with the help of some education post, some reels and via the ad created by our team. This is the best place in today's world if you want to make an impression among the youth.

Cons

I have been using it personally for years and now for business purposes too, but i haven't faced any issues regarding the app. There has been time when the app suddenly stops or doesn't open for even after many taps, but that thing is very rare. We have a very happy journey with Instagram and we hope the same for our future.

A perfect social media tool in products marketing

Overall, using Instagram software was a rich experiment to me, it is a great platform really, one can have lots of money through it. I really enjoyed using it in my work, it can connect me with all my friends all over the world.

Pros

The market place of this app is what I liked most, also messaging options and his ability in reaching to thousands or may be millions of people.

Cons

Well, the worst thing I hated about this app is always receiving unwanted messages from strange unknown accounts. Suspending sending messages also when I send the same message at once from the same account is a annoying thing. Last thing is that it needs more security to control accounts hacking.

INSTA FAM

overall I am a big fan of this software. I really appreciate all the wonderful features. I would to connect with people all across the world through this software. I really love to recommend this software to all. Its a different vibe using this software, you should really feel it.

Pros

I really enjoy using this wonderful time killing software. it has got exceptional features. I really loved the new reels, overall fabulous. Instagram is the new level of innovative social media platform. I have had two Instagram pages, thinking of some small scale business store in Instagram.

Cons

This software has lots of features but it will take some time to identify them and implement them. Some OTP verification with mobile number would be great in terms of extra security.

Instagram, um dos aplicativos mais amados.

Minha experiência geral com o Instagram é extremamente positiva, pois uso ele diariamente para me manter informada e divulgar meu trabalho por uma conta da empresa.

Pros

Eu gosto muito do Instagram, porque ele é fácil de usar, permite a minha comunicação com os amigos e com famosos, possui filtros para fotos de diversos tipos e me mantém sempre informada.

Cons

O que menos gosto no Instagram é de as fotos dos stories, quando não feitas por um celular da Apple, é sim Android, possuem qualidade muito inferior.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Clean Interface Social Media

I find I can start to drive views to other social media platforms by grabbing attention with an Instagram post. For the seemingly shortened attention span of audiences these days, it's useful to post an eye catching photo or video clip as an anchor to direct viewership to other accounts such as YouTube.

Pros

What I enjoy about using Instagram is that it has a clean, non-cluttered interface. Whereas other social media platforms are more complex, Instagram puts your photos or video content at the forefront in a simple feed format. This allows you to showcase your work and easily consume content from accounts you follow. The use of hashtags also acts a an excellent way to drive viewers to your posts by way of subjects of interest.

Cons

While I fully understand the necessity for advertisements with free software, the algorithm determining what sponsored posts to display tends to inundate my feed to the point where the ratio between content from those I follow to the ads is heavily leaned in favor of the advertising. This has gotten worse in recent times as what was once an occasional ad, now seems to outnumber explicitly followed account posts. I often lose posts from users I follow among the sponsored content.

My Go-To Social Media Site

Instagram is my favorite social media site and I intend to use it for a long time.

Pros

Since 2018, Instagram has been my go-to social media site. I use it for both personal stuff as well as my activism and work. I love posting to my stories as well as to my feed. Instagram is super user friendly and rarely, and I mean rarely, crashes or goes down. I also just enjoy images along with text.

Cons

I wish that you could open links from the image description and copy text from the description or comments section. You can do it on a desktop but not on mobile. It would be nice to be able to do those things on the mobile version.

Reach Millions of People and Market Your Business for Free

Overall, Instagram gives you access to people you wouldn't otherwise be able to reach, and it costs nothing except time and energy.

Pros

Instagram is a free platform for businesses to promote their content, run a store, and reach out to people who are interested in their products. It's owned by Facebook, so it's not going anywhere, and it's worth investing in. It has almost every feature imaginable.

Cons

The sizing for photographs is still so annoying and stupid. All of the other social media platforms can take an image and resize it for you to fit their specific dimensions, but not Instagram. No, you have to re-shape your image to their specific requirement that is not used by any other site. So much of my time and energy wasted because they can't apply their millions of dollars to this simple automation and user experience improvement. I also dislike how vain Instagram is as a platform. It's all about appearances. It almost doesn't even matter what you write in the descriptions. Visuals front and center. On top of that, they still don't support animated gifs. So you have to convert every gif into an movie first before you can upload it. Every other platform supports gifs, but not Insta!

Best platform to create a personal profile and uploading snapshots.

The best platform to upload images and creating a profile. Best tool to see the small videos which is quite entertaining. Instant messaging is very helpful and the user interface is very easy.

Pros

Having a platform to follow the motivational and inspirational person which in turn helps in building personal ability. Get to know the daily updates and utilising the same. The camera filters are very unique and helps in a great manner. Live chat and instant messaging it's quite helpful.

Cons

This application is quite addictive. Limited features in editing the Post can be improved. The data consumption is quite more. Document sharing feature can be introduced.

Favorite social media platform

I use Instagram to connect with family and friends who live far away. I prefer to keep my setting private and use it mainly for sharing and connecting, but it is also cool to me how many options are available when it comes to ways to use the app and the platform. From small businesses to activism, I’ve seen the way Instagram has given a space to so many different people and things, and it is cool to see.

Pros

The best thing about this app is how easy it makes sharing and connecting with the people I love who live far away.

Cons

Honestly, the filters and editing options are pretty much a joke, I don’t ever use them anymore. It’s not a big deal, but it’s definitely a thing.

A good social platform

I would give it a 7, not a fan of the algorithm though

Pros

Its popularity! if you want to have a social media presence Instagram is a must as it gives you a lot of reach. about the app in itself I like the options of sharing things in stories , their reel feature is great

Cons

There are so many things that I would love to see in this app. The ability to have separate collections in one account like how you can separate posts reels and igtv there should be a way to segregate even posts. Since I am an art content creator and do multiple things with various mediums I sometimes don't want to post it in a certain fashion because my feed won't look good. If I can like create...