Instagram Logo

Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

Instagram Reviews - Page 7

3,373 reviews

Where the target is, that's why it is expensive.

Pros

Excellent capabilities on photo editing on mobile devices with built-in features. It is not only positioned as a social platform to share your daily photos and stories, it is also a collaboration tool where similar-background people can share and rate their work through using Instagram as a showcase for their job.

Cons

Marketing in instagram is a bit expensive. It is obvious that it is the ultimate place where you can reach the majority of your target market, especially if you're in a digital business. However, sponsored contents, in which you pay to show your posts in your target markets timeline, are a bit expensive if you plan to do regular and sustainable advertisement.

Instagram the easiest social networking software to use

The software is easy to handle by every one and also does not take time to load pictures and videos, again displays pictures at good qualities, and gives room for online businesses. I recommend, when user tapped the search icon on the icon bar, I let the software allows the user to type before displaying some videos related to the words he typed, let there be a provision for videos and also accounts related to the words typed, most at times the videos displayes automatically which some are not suitable for the user or doesn't tally with what he is looking for. And also there should be provision to comment and and likes for each picture uploaded in grid or multiple .

Pros

The software is very simple to handle by every body, it does not delays in response and displays pictures and videos at a very good quality and also doesn't take time to load videos and pictures for the viewers compared to other softwares.

Cons

The search icon immediately shows some videos which sometimes are not suitable for the users, it doesn't allowed person to typed what he is searching for, and also when pictures where load in grid (multiple) the, it doesn't allowed viewers to comment on every picture individually, to express and also to access the opinions of the viewers in each picture sent in grid or multiple.

instagram

About my experience Instagram is the application of the future because everyone uses it crazy and regularly and there are many artists who share the details of their lives only on Instagram, and this is a very wonderful thing, and with it, we can live with them their details and their joy, and it is good for them to take a lot of positive energy and professional advice. There are also doctors who give their advice for free via the stoory

Pros

I am a fan of Instagram users, I use it every day, every hour, every minute. Everything positive is present in this application in this platform that is saturated with famous people who benefit you in your daily life, such as sports, doctors who give you advice free , or famous people in the world, the fashion that teaches us how to dress or how to deal with our badge, as well as on Instagram we communicate with our friends or gain new friends and everything is wonderful

Cons

I only have a negative idea due to my experience when my Instagram account was stolen and I reported to the workers as they take a lot of time to answer because they did not help me Also the procedures to recover my account are very complicated I was so upset when they didn't help me and didn't get my account back

Great app for keeping in touch

I've had an overall pretty positive experience with Instagram because I like the platform's layout and how I can easily interact with my friends. However, Instagram has a few points it can improve on, and should implement a way to remind users to take a break. It should also crack down on its bots!

Pros

I've used Instagram for at least 7 years now. As a user, I enjoy how Instagram constantly improves on itself. In recent years, they've added Stories, Reels, and Highlights, and those are just a few of the features I've liked. It's a wonderful app overall for keeping in touch with friends and acquaintances, and I love that I'm able to make multiple accounts for separate purposes.

Cons

I dislike the aspect of it that drains my focus from other things. I think that it should learn from TikTok and put in "sponsored ads" after a certain number of posts that advise for us to stop viewing posts and rest ourselves. Social media can be mentally taxing and sometimes we need a reminder to pry ourselves away from the screen. Also, there are too many bots on Instagram and they need to crack down on them somehow. I get message requests every week from bots that want to "get to know me" or want me to "visit their site."

Instagram - great for business and personal use

I really like using instagram because it is popular, intuitive and addictive. Although Instagram only functions well when you have reliable and stable internet connection, I like using the software for both individuals or companies.

Pros

Instagram is very simple, effective and intuitive communication software, very useful, especially now - during the pandemic - to stay tuned with friends and family. There are loads of entertainment and education on Instagram

Cons

Instagram adverts are everywhere and sometimes are annoying. Instagram does not work well with unstable Internet connection.

It's a Win-Win

Very positive. I use it for my personal use and for professional. My favorite personal use is that I have it connected to automatically create a photo album with the photos that I post. It's an easy way to keep up with documenting family life.

Pros

It's free and user friendly. It's widely used by many. I like that it's mostly just pictures.

Cons

They are continually changing features so at times it's hard to keep up with -most especially the stories and different ways to share other content.

Review of Instagram

Overall, I like Instagram. It provides the perfect platform that I am able to share my life, my projects, and my ideas. I has many cool features such as "Your Story" and "Shop". Also, the algorithm is good since I often like what Instagram recommends to me. I find it is better than Facebook, even though it 's owned by Facebook, but I definitely feel much more relaxing to share staff on Instagram than Facebook.

Pros

I like to use Instagram for two main reasons. First of all, it has a Ins Story model that I can upload videos or photos and they only last for a limited time (24 hours). This feature is not only cool, but also I can select the targeted group of people to see my stories. Secondly, it is relaxing to browser on Instagram. I see a lot of interesting, cute, or fantastic things among people I followed and random strangers.

Cons

I don't have many complains about Instagram, but I am not a big fan of that it keeps pushing friends' recommendations to me, especially people I don't know or never meet. Another thing is Instagram's notifications are kinda late, because I often receive a notification saying one of my followings posted something right now, but the post was made hours or days ago when I check right away.

One of the fastest growing social media App

Its amazing when it comes to promote and market the product. The story and reel feature are very fun ways to tell your audience about your product. Be as creative as you can, and you can go viral. It doesn't require tons of investment for marketing, but you can start with zero or as little as possible.

Pros

You can connect with your followers and share what you like to them very easily using the Instagram story and post feature. The story gives the required personal touch to the bond. The new Reel features is really impressive to showcase your talent and let the world know about it. Instagram has become a part and parcel of our lives. The silly boomerangs make us laugh. Our friends and family can take a peek into our live (only if we want them to). Overall, its fun and easy to way to stay connected. Its really good for the business owners to promote their products and find the target audience using hashtags.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that its addictive. You can sometimes spend a ton of your time on it. Also, the reach algorithm is very weird. Someday, your product will reach to a lot many people and someday, very less. And we won't be able to figure it out.

Instagram

Overall, Instagram has made wonderful updates. I do think there could be minor tweaks to it but very user friendly to be able to market and keep up with others.

Pros

The ease of uploading stories and posts. Being able yo navigate Instagram is very simple and user friendly.

Cons

Wish it was simpler adding spaces to your post. Having to type them in your notes and pasting then gets old. I don’t see the need of having a limit of how many tags you can have on one post. Wish it was easier to search peoples stories when they tag a location. It used to be very simple to watch different peoples stories on a specific location. So nice to see real time shots rather than posts sometimes to see different perspectives.

Excellent Business Tool

Overall I have had a great experience. I have reached a whole new age group that my business was lacking. I am having more engagement on my posts and seeing a big difference in sales!

Pros

I hesitated for a long time to use Instagram. Being older I was more comfortable with Facebook and I ran my affiliate marketing group via Facebook so I did not feel I needed to branch out. After advice from several people I took the plunge. It has made a big impact on sales! There is a whole age group very active on Instagram that is less active on other platforms. Many posts on Facebook seem to get...

Cons

The only complaint I have it that you can not post via laptop. I realize most people these days use their phone for everything but I still prefer to use my laptop for most social media listings. I would like to see this function added.

best social media so far

Instagram helps me reach a wide range of people through its reach users, a good way to reach your clients and give them a constant update about your work. I even use it as a landing page reference for most first contact clients because it's what people are most comfortable using It is very easy to preach through your posts about your work and services aesthetically.

Pros

what I love most about Instagram is its ease of use, its very convenient app, and it's very easy to make posts, broadcast live, share photos . From a business page operator side, the analytics for your post is very detailed and precise. I usually make video posts and its compression speed is just superb. everyone gets a high-quality video without buffer stops.

Cons

here are the cons on this amazing up, you cant post links in your posts, people cant copy and post content ( meaning even you write your link as a description it won't be clickable and also they can't copy it directly from the caption) they have to manually write it down. there is a workaround but they are not as convenient for most social media marketing plans.

Instagram is awesome

Pros

Instagram and all the filters that they provide make me can't live without it no more. It is free to use which make it one of the fast growing platform for a social media platform. The 'stories' option let me to update my daily progress and it will deleted after 24 hours, which is perfect as i don't want to cluttered my profile page.

Cons

It will be best if Instagram continue the feature that alerting the user every-time their profile content especially the 'stories' are downloaded or screen captured by other people. It will increase user security and privacy since people will be more conscious before they screen capturing other people property.

The freedom it gives.

Over the years Instagram has really grown into an amazing social media platform. It just keeps getting better and better. It is like having a video editing app and a picture editing app all in a social media account. It has a variety of amazing uses like for personal usage connecting with family and friends, aswell as an excellent business marketing tool. The freedom it gives is out of this world. It allows you to have multiple accounts. As an entrepreneur who has more than one business, each one of them can have their own account. That is freedom at it's best. It's amazing video editing features allow it's users to make videos more interesting to their viewers. Anyone can have a top class profile with Instagram.

Pros

I could say I have four different kinds of software in one app. Those would be a video editing software, a photo editing software, a marketing tool and a social media platform. All that saves me data on updating a number of apps. I also save time, everything is done in one app. Aswell as storage, it is definitely an all in one without a doubt.

Cons

There is room for improvement when coming to it's location feature. It is amazing to be able to search world wide, but it would be nice to have an immediate hassle free option to select where in the world you wish to see certain information from. This will help improve searching and convenience searchers who are looking for a product or service around them.

Instagram a must to have for social media presence

Pros

Since the FB has taken over instagram; instagram has become a need for business people to promote their products and establish a presence. Especially if your business or your clients businesses operate in fashion, online shopping, photography or music industry. Over the years instagram has improved a lot like adopting features from rivals and enabling business t run targeted ads for audience as well as incorporating it into the FB business managers process. This has made it a lot more easier and budget friendly to run ads from one spot on both platforms.

Cons

Instagram is still kind of difficult to use or operate from desktop. Especially for business needs it is highly required to operate it from desktop environment and instagram lacks these capabilities. Although recently FB has made some promising changes and made it easier to run ads etc from facebook manager and make posts and create content from business manager but i will still prefer if instagram adds all features into their desktop web and app so that we don't have to pick up phones for anything while manging social media accounts.

Sharing my photos with the world

In my experience, Instagram is a very visually oriented platform, definitely suitable for sharing a lot of media and graphical content, like photos, videos, infographics etc. I would not recommend it as a discussion & group hub - a platform like Facebook does that job much better!

Pros

There is a lot of media - really A LOT! The suggestion AI is very smart and provides a lot of content. If you are willing to spend some time to sift through it, you can find very interesting posts and information. I also like the status update feature where one can put a photo or a video up for 24 hours.

Cons

The instant messaging seems to be really primitive compared to Facebook, telegram and WhatsApp. I did not even see a reply function - so if there is one, it is not very obvious to a millenial such as myself. The second con is sharing multiple photos. Instagram has a load of different sharing & posting functions. To be honest, it made me very confused because I am not willing to experiment by sharing my personal photos left and right. The other day I wanted to share a few photos in a row, but did not know how and Instagram interface is not very helpful in that regard. Also, if a photo is not perfectly square when shared, it is cropped and looks ugly.

I'm a big fan of Instagram

Pros

I really like the community aspect that allows for "snowball effect" marketing through word of mouth as users can very easily share compelling posts and promotions with their friends which really helps brand awareness for our clients.

Cons

The fact that its userbase is so valuable that a lot of marketers in all niches flock there to engage their audiences. This makes it rather competitive, but still a must-do for marketers in today's world.

Instagram is revolutionary!!

Its been pleasant thus far! I can post my pictures and videos and I know and can never lose them!!

Pros

I love that I can create my stories and link them with all my social media like Twitter,Facebook and that I can also create a separate business account!! Also love how hashtags have been revolutionary in the social media platforms and Instagram has made this experience so easy for us to interact using pictures and videos!I love it!!And what's more I know I can never lose my pics and vids!

Cons

Nothing to dislike,takes a bit of work to get followers but once you're master your niche it gets easier!

Honest review of Instagram

I have a great overall experience with Instagram. It has become my favorite app for business. I find myself on the app for 3 or more hours daily, chatting with people around the world.

Pros

I love the fast and innovative rollout of new features on Instagram. I see the future they are designing and how they guide the user. I especially have fun in the creators area, learning new things.

Cons

The one dislike about this app is I want the stories upload to be smoother. Sometimes they get lost and I have to start over. I find that among many users.

Media social platform for personal and business needs

Pros

Following and keeping constant touch with my friend, families and public figures latest news and activity is really easy with Instagram. The feeds that shown on my main dashboard let me to know the latest post of the people that i am following without having to manually visiting their page.

Cons

I don't like that the videos is automatically playing on my feed and it consuming my internet data too much. I don't really like the algorithm as they often showing a advertisement that not even in my preference and it is annoying at the long run.

Keep the stress down for a minute

Overall i am very satisfied with Instagram, it is been quite big distraction during pandemic.

Pros

Instagram is essential tool now for socializing and it has reached to peak during pandemic. Since our topic is stress and healthy living, i find Instagram is very beneficial. Excessive usage might hurt though. I often track stories and i also liked the new feature - Reels very much. There are really too much creative content there.

Cons

They should really improve the complaint or blocking feature. It is really hard to convince Instagram about harassments or misusage of other users.

Social media with potential to business development and reach clients

Instagram allows the company to reach many clients and the posts can give them information about our product. By showing them what is interesting to them, Instagram is a good window to show your product.

Pros

Instagram allows you to be in close contact with clients and show them your product/company in with pictures and information that is easy to access. Many people have access to Instagram, and reaching the clients is a matter of engagement. As soon as you get more engagement, i.e., can contact with costumers and show what it is important to them and can also drag their attention, the company can get more views and more people accessing the company's website. Posting photos and stories is very self-explanatory and doesn't require deep expertise.

Cons

The access to URLs and links could be allowed in the legends of pictures and posts. For the stories you can add the "see more" to direct people to your website. When it comes to pictures posted on the feed, you can't have a link in your post. It can only be accessed through your bio (profile page), which is one more step to the costumer. It could be improved.

instagram

instagram is a great platform that gives any business or any page a voice to be heard.

Pros

instagram is a perfect way to make your business spread to a large population. sponsored ads are so focused and helps any business grow. not only you enjoy scrolling the home or explore page but you get to make money with it.

Cons

the new update that exhibits a shop where you can directly shop through the app was hard to adapt especially that instagram, when was first launched, was only intended to sharing memories and happy moments not an online business.

In this social media era, you need Instagram.

Instagram helps me not only with my personal life, but with my business too. I can share my services with too many people I didn´t think years ago.

Pros

Instagram has more than 2 billions users....almost you dont need to say any more...This app is a must in your phone, even more if you have a business. You have lots of tools to use to get visible at Instagram (market, metrics, reeels, feed, stories, etc).

Cons

I think Instagram can improve its market, like Facebook market....it is a really usefull tool and it is not well designed yet.

Artist With Three Different Accounts!

Overall, it has played a big role in my high school and college (and after) experience that connected me to friends and family in new ways. I will say, I feel slightly addicted to it and scared about that. I suppose that speaks to the ease of use and entertainment factor of the app! Very nice interface minus the increased advertisements and new focus on shopping and products.

Pros

I love the social media void that Instagram has filled for years… a quick and casual way to share photos and videos without having to go through too much hassle. I think the meme pages and artists that thrive on there have found wonderful communities to be a part of!

Cons

I don’t like that it was sold to Facebook. My biggest complaint recently would definitely be the focus on the Shopping section and the blatant consumerism/advertisement push. There used to be not too many ads, but now it feels like every third thing is one. The way the post feed is set up is frustrating… I don't think I like the algorithm way of things and would prefer a chronological viewing option.

Instagram - Co-ordination with others

I have found in this application that anybody can earn also by using Instagram with connecting and coordination with people.

Pros

Instagram is the place where everybody can connect their relatives and friends in very economical way. This application makes coordination with other instantly by using their photo and videos sharing. It has the best part that everyone can share their videos and images immediately on their Instagram page. By using Instagram anyone can approach their colleague and friends after a long period.

Cons

Nothing special to find in it any kind of lacking, this application has complete social package.