InVideo Reviews - Page 2

Stasha K.

E-Learning, self-employed

A promising video content creation service

My experience with this product is positive because, despite some frustrations that I may have during work, in the end, I still get a quality product. The only thing is that background music is sometimes a problem when uploading videos to social media, and there is currently no adequate solution. FB, however, is interested in discussing it, and you can always appeal.

Pros

InVideo has grown and changed over the years I've used it. There is a strong will to provide users with good service, and they are interested in the needs of the individual regarding video processing. There is a chat that you can always use if you encounter any difficulty while working on the platform. I like the ability to transfer text to slides, and their content base has a good selection of templates.

Cons

Sometimes I run into a problem with the text on the slide, and I believe the reason is that I'm using special characters. Although support for that is present may be an underdeveloped option. Chat is available, but the help is sometimes not adequate, and it may happen that communication does not lead to a solution to the problem. The music used will never encounter a copyright error when you link an account from Youtube, but this is not the case with social media posts.

Faisal Faruque R.

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

Pros

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in...

Cons

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Adam G.

Great video editing tool

Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

Pros

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

Cons

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Mike P.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Pros

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes....

Cons

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

KC W.

Media Production, self-employed

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is...

Cons

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Sarah P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together...

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

MK

Maya K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps...

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other...

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

Pros

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Cons

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

RJ

Richard J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Rohaan S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

Pros

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning...

Cons

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Romaric S.

InVideo

With InVideo I save more time on clients' projects as compared to times when I used to work with Windows apps. It's a facilitator and I truly enjoy its services.

Pros

InVideo is the best option for creating nice product sales, YouTube, and any other business videos. I've been using it to sell some services on Fiverr and on one of our site hustle websites. It's easy to use and very productive if you have a bit of knowledge in creativity and video editingIt doesn't require any complex knowledge (like adobe after effects or premiere pro), the visuals, designs, fonts, and stock footage are all done for me.It also uses AI technology to make readability enhancement suggestions which is enough to make my videos 100% engaging. I like the quality of the stock footage available and most importantly as I can upload my own designs.InVideo is very affordable and the customer satisfaction team is very warm & welcoming too.

Cons

I don't like the quality of its built-in text-to-speech. It's too robotic and cannot provide the exact feeling I want for my content. I'm forced to use alternatives like Spechelo to get this task done for I finally assemble all the parts of my videos.InVideo is not for advanced editing.

TA

Tolu A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Simple to use short video maker

InVideo is a good software and perhaps the best if you are looking to make short promo videos or social media videos from scratch or using any of their templates (and there are a lot to choose from). It is intuitive and very easy to use. Just pick any of the templates and you will done in no time. There are lots of stock videos, music and images to work with and you can also import your own videos,...

Pros

Lots of easy to customise templates you can use when making a video Best for making social media marketing videos or promo videos Lots of stock images, videos and music to work with Good fluid animations Support is okay

Cons

Not really a video editing software as such. It is extremely limited if all you need it for is video editing. Not suitable for making long videos, just short videos The article or text to video part of InVideo is really a waste of time.

Sylvester M.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Pros

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Cons

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson Matthew L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Highly customizable online video maker

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pros

- Powerful video editor - Beautiful and professional looking templates - Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.) - Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more) - Renders very fast - Outstanding customer support - Premium videos integration - Affordable monthly/yearly plans

Cons

- Works only on Google Chrome - Sometimes load slowly

SC

Shreni C.

Events Services, 201-500 employees

A product worth using

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Pros

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos...

Cons

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Nikita S.

Wonderful Platform, Disappointing Support

Pros

An incredible platform handled by the disappointing team.

Cons

I'm writing this review to share our deeply frustrating experience with InVideo. While the platform itself may seem promising, the disappointments we faced due to their team's lackluster support have left us utterly dissatisfied. Major challenges faced by us:1. The quota of downloads never refreshes for us and when it's more than a month we face difficulty in downloads.2. When reached to them, every time ask for purchase records, being a tech company we expect them to have all the records intact3. At first they try to stall you that oh you might have consumed the refreshed data, but when you show them the count they finally refresh it.4. It's a pain point for us every month.We are writing this review to make people aware of the after purchase experience.

MC

Mohamed C.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

A Powerful Cloud based Tool turning Video Making around

Actually, with inVideo, I have the potential to turn text into videos, which ideal for students and learners, mainly with presentations. InVideo helped me excel in video making without any previous skills or experiences.

Pros

Actually, the features inVideo platform offers are mind blowing, but I like best its large library of royal free videos and photos, its ability to turn texts into short trailers. Let me say that its advanced editing dashboard is also fabulous. It allows you to add texts, logos, adjust sounds and voices according to the succession of slides, edit fonts and colors, and many other features.

Cons

Actually, i could not find what to blame in inVideo platform. They even make it easy with their cloud based dashboard. Exporting videos is really easy, but I would love to revisit monthly subscriptions.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Great for short videos!

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above. The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Kunal Kumar C.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

A Good Software for Social Media Videos and Ads Making

invideo is basically for those who want to create different types of facebook ads or pinterest ads or other ads in video. If you want to create videos from different types of templates then this is for you.

Pros

Invideo have a simple and attractive user interface. They added features like create text to video, edit your audio and add your team if you are in a group of people. Easy to creative and impactful video for ad purpose, like animation & brands kits. They also provide a free version of their service so you can experience their software before purchasing.

Cons

The text to video feature sometime create problem in creating videos. You can't create complex or any vast projects on invideo because it has more templates for social media. You have to purchase premium plan for no watermark and making videos longer than 15+ min.

VV

Virgil V.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pros

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can...

Cons

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Subash B.

Easy To Use Video Creation Tool

Since video is the highest consumed content form by majority of people - InVIdeo gives you an opportunity to develop videos with least time & effort. With the price that its offered at - its a no brainer.

Pros

InVideo is a simple & easy to use tool that enables you to create videos for websites, social media, advertising, presentations, etc. The key features are you can use images as well as videos to make eye-popping professional videos. The tool connected with royalty-free images & videos - that can very easily be used to create a video of your own. The tool is very simple to use - as easy as drag and...

Cons

There are only 3 aspect ratios you can make the videos in - there could have been more sizes like 4:5, 2:3, 4:3, etc. These aspect ratios are not frequently used though, but it is required for certain cases where you need to be specific. Things can be improved further like UI & video resolution choice etc, which I believe may be in the product road map & will come up in due course.

Favour N.

A Very Nice Video Automation and Editing software

This software could really help a lot of start-up YouTuber especially if you don't want want to show your face.And it has really made editing videos for social media a lot easy.So if you're looking to start a YouTube channel and you're camera shy or maybe you're a novice in video creation and Editing and you don't know where to begin, I would most definitely recommend this software to you.

Pros

I love the text-to-video features, I like how it makes video creation a lot more easy and stress-free, all you just have to do is paste your video script and it would automatically generate a video for you using stock images and you'd just have to make little amendment if you wish.The next thing I like about this software is the text-to-speech/voice over, I like how it automatically make a voice over...

Cons

The one thing I don't like about this software is the fact that it doesn't have work on phones, I laptop recently got spoilt and ever since then I've been unable to make use of this software except I request desktop site on my phone, thanks to Google, then I would be able to edit yet it's not really easy to use on phone like it is on a laptopAnd the app doesn't really have all the features available in the laptop versionI really wish they could add more of the features available in the laptop version to the app or simply make it available on a phone also.

Osama K.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Quick Template for Videos

If you want to make a video from a template, then InVideo does it nice and quickly. For fine and precise editing, then InVideo can do it, but it is difficult. The stock videos are nice and there is a wide selection. Customer support is also good and quick in replying.

Pros

InVideo has Arabic support and you can upload your own fonts. It can also put a shadow and outline on the text. The interface is modern and has scenes. The templates has cool animations. For example, it can take your logo and make a colorful opener. The price is very reasonable. The stock videos have wide selection of movies and sound effects like birds chirping.

Cons

Spliting the audio is cumbersome as compared to Wevideo. Precise editing of the audios are a little hard as compared to others. A short cut like "S" for splitting audio, video, and text is really needed to make the program fast and easy to use. There also needs to be a better zoom on the timeline.

Orville M. G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Invideo is a professional softwar

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

JI

Jehaan I.

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Pros

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Cons

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available