InVideo Reviews - Page 4

Retail, 1-10 employees

I've tried them all - this one is the best AND its has the highest value

Great functionality especially when it comes to automation and creating content for a wide variety of platforms

Pros

easy to use, great pricing and includes high-quality stock photo/video. The editor is very simple to use

Cons

No issues that I have come across so far. Customer service has always been responsive enough when I need them.

Diego C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Invideo es una plataforma novedosa que te permite crear vídeos dinámicos y atractivos con facilidad.

Pros

Me gusta Invideo porque es una herramienta innovadora. Se mantienen en la tendencia de videos de la actualidad. Tienen plantillas profesionales para diferentes formatos y recursos audiovisuales para mejorar los vídeos. Los vídeos se ven más dinámicos y llamativos con estos recursos. Algo que es importante hoy en día a la hora de publicar contenidos en redes sociales o en cualquier otra plataforma de posicionamiento de marca. Una de las cosas que valoro más de esta plataforma, es que es muy sencilla de usar. Pudieras hacer un video corto muy rápido y sin complicaciones.

Cons

Como en la mayoría de plataformas, para acceder a todos los recursos y funciones debes pagar un poco más. Esta herramienta no es diferente. Pudiera ser un punto negativo que le encuentro. Sin embargo, el precio es realmente asequible. También pudieran mejorar la inserción de videos y recursos al timeline. A veces es un poco torpe en esa tarea.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

ANTHONY S.

Entertainment, self-employed

InVideo for online Videos is pretty good

overall, its an okay software for immediate solutions to what you need

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the fact that with it being online use, it helps with making things easier to share to multiple websites and social media sites.

Cons

The templates are really cheesy and some lack what you really are looking for. if you need a quick template for something quick and easy great but for professional looking videos, might want to pay the money to just get full access

RR

Ram R.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing Product & Awesome Support

InVideo is amazing, we were able to produce a 5-minute video in 15 mins flat. Its a big time saver, we are able to do more videos just because of InVideo.

Pros

Producing a video was expensive, hard, and time-consuming, but InVideo changes everything. InVideo software is very easy to use, it is intelligent, it saves tons of time, and on top of everything, InVideo support team is unbeatable, they are literally available 24/7. Anyone who wants to produce quality videos quickly should buy InVideo. They have great templates, they add new templates constantly, they have free image library and stock image library, they have audio tracks, they have animated icons, they have stock videos, they have overlay effects and what not. One has to use it to experience the power of InVideo.

Cons

Need more templates, can't control the animation speed (how fast or slow the effects should run), need more overlays, can't select the back layers, but the team said they are working and will have a new version soon.

AK

Arthur K.

Internet, 11-50 employees

invideo review

Pros

I use this software to create intro videos for my social networks. it is very easy to use

Cons

I really have nothing to say about its inconveniences

Dinesh k.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Enhance your video marketing with one of the best online video editor tool

Pros

The dashboard of InVideo is pretty simple and user-friendly, making it simple to use, even for those with little knowledge, to make a quality video. It also has a big collection of customizable templates, which help you to save hours of work while making videos from the beginning.

Cons

I have been using Invideo for a few months now and it has been great. The interface is easy to use and the features are great. However, I have found that the storage provided by InVideo is very limited, which may not be sufficient for creating a large number of high-quality videos.

SL

Serena L.

Design, 1-10 employees

So Easy To Create Beautiful Videos

Time-saver tool for quick video creation but lack the flexibility like filmora.

Pros

Is relatively easy to get your video created. The onboarding process is smooth (intuitive ui) and it's basically click this, enter your text & images (choose from its library or upload our own) and done. The provided video templates under its current 5 category (story-telling, video ads, instagram stories, listicles, promo) are done quite professional and appealing as well.

Cons

Please.. more motion graphics for title openers, lower-thirds, etc. Also as we're in the industry of interior design, do create design templates for 'before - after' category.

TP

Teju P.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Fastest way to create eye appealing and most engaging video.

I was looking for a way to make my videos more engaging, more watchable, and more appealing to audiences and I found this service. InVideo will help us to get more views on our videos by adding professional-looking intros, outros, and mid-roll ads - all of which help get our videos seen by more people. I'm so impressed with the results I've seen so far and have recommended this to all of the businesses and freelancers I know.

Pros

I like InVideo and how it allows me to place my text over the video. It's easy to use, the customer service support is fast, and the video editing is reliable. I recommend it.

Cons

There are no features that I like least about InVideo. I love every feature of InVideo.

HG

Himanshu G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for video marketers

We're using InVideo mainly for video marketing, both internal and for clients.

Pros

InVideo is great for both: short-form videos (ads, promo videos), and long-form videos(for YouTube, tutorials). Plus, it has lots of pre-made templates that come in handy to create videos fast and effortlessly. Moreover, the rendering is the fastest I've seen in video marketing saas so far.

Cons

The team has slowed down, and they are not rolling out new features and updates as often as they used to.

Sreenivasreddy R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

InVideo Must to have Platform for any business working with Video Content

Invideo is a must to have tool for any business. It makes you instantly more productive.

Pros

Rick templates to suit any business niche, great media library, highly customizable. We will have all the control of all the aspects of creating videos.

Cons

Video editing features could be improved.

jt

jeremy t.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The new revolutioner video editing

Sick. Simplicity at its best. Export so damn fast. Im so glad found this software..

Pros

1. SUPER SIMPLE, this is make me think this will make new standard video editor in the future 2. Super Lightspeed, all process is very fast, and its done digital, its really CRAZY, event cheap pc can edit HD video right now 3. Super exellent support, talk very fast, good response, and answer very good. I want to write everything else, but its enough to you to consider to buy this product. Its my HONEST review.

Cons

1. Why dont make this software 3 years earlier??? 2. Its too hard to resist. Damn you software. You really addictive. 3. Need more template, we need more template and new lot templates every months 4. Still quite imperfect, need layer organization feature, change duration on transition, and many other, but its ok coz its still on development

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Like Canva for Video

Pros

I like that Invideo provides everything I need in one place, a multi-mode editor I can use in basic storyboard mode or advanced timeline to suit my needs, loads of inspiration via the templates and all the creative content I've ever needed like stock video footage, images and music. It's like Canva for making videos.

Cons

The text to speech voices could be better, maybe look at some new AI voices.

MU

Maureen U.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Potential but didn't live up to it

I did feel it had potential, and had some good reviews when I purchased. But I quickly learned it wasn't so helpful, and at current time find similar in groups I am in. Many complain about what I mentioned. And with upgrade to their AI, and no kind of appreciation for all the users that came before (no, don't want free! But something!), and that the version we have won't be maintained - I would not recommend. Sorry

Pros

I was excited when first purchased (spring 2020), but quickly lost that excitement. The platform isn't really functional; don't even get the # of premium videos that were part of my plan (turns out, if you save something to refer back to it counts as a used item so lost everything).

Cons

It's just not user-friendly. Support is not really helpful, and generally rude. I stopped using it.

ZB

Zavud B.

Environmental Services, 501-1,000 employees

My review for InVideo

InVideo has made my life a lot easier and I love using it. I recommend it to everyone who is about to start a YouTube channel or something like that.

Pros

I love making my YouTube videos on InVideo! This software offers many useful features. What I love most about the software is that you can find everything you need to know to use the features of the platform on their website. When I started using the platform I had doubts that I could learn to use the software fast enough. When I saw the video tutorials available on the platform, I was so happy! Tutorials are very easy to follow and so clear.

Cons

There are few things that I hope will be fixed/improved. One of the things that I do not like about this platform is that it takes a lot of time when I export the file I created. I am pretty sure I have a very good and fast internet connection, yet things get extremely slow when I try to export the files from InVideo.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Best video editor.

My experience is great with it.

Pros

I can customize it the way I want.I can edit it the way I want it.I can crop and delete and rotate however I want it.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes and than I have to start from scratch.

NS

Nirav S.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Advanced Video Editing Tool With Best Features (But Easy To Use)

I have created both professional and personal usage videos. The platform is created to cater to multiple use-cases. It can be used by anyone from any industry for the fact that it has thousands of ready-to-use templates.

Pros

First, the pricing of InVideo is very pocket friendly. Second, even at this price, the platform provides a media library like iStock. Third, it has all the features and thus anyone can use the tool.

Cons

All they can think about is to make UI a bit easy to understand.

UG

Urvi G.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Experience of using InVideo

It has helped us pitch videos to our customers at a very low cost. The clients love video content at the price we are able to give them. Thanks to Invideo to make this possible. The product has been ever evolving and has come a long way since I started using it. We would also like InVideo to explore more opportunities like a chrome plugin, wherein maybe a text when selected using the plugin can automatically be converted into video.

Pros

I work for digital agency, i tried using InVideo for one our campaign pitch. It worked wonders and was instrumental in getting ideas and budget approval. It's very easy to make videos quickly after the initial brand presets are set. It has a plethora of templates to pick from which makes it easy to create videos depending on the client and the script. They resolve my queries very promptly and have a very sound support team. We have now started using InVideo for our Social media clients and are able to quickly create videos for them which can go up on all their platforms

Cons

Extremely fancy animations are not available. They do not have mobile apps. It would be make life really easy if it was available on mobile as well. It auto-suggests media which is not very relevant at times. I would also fancy certain options from Microsoft PPT as we are use to working on that format a lot

DK

Dhawal K.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

In Video - Video making tool

Helped increase quality video production and publishing, easy API integration helps integrate with CMS and social streams for seamless delivery

Pros

Super fast and easy. Customization options. Instant outputs and publishing

Cons

Analytics module can be improved to capture more data

JC

Juan C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Finally, videos made easy with superb support.

I am using Invideo to give the small to medium sized business owner a way to rank higher in google and provide them with a great marketing experience at an affordable price. Gone are the 5 to 10k video production fees. Invideo can create same type videos very affordably.

Pros

This software company, Invideo, has finally solved the daunting tasks of professional video creation. The interface is so easy that even a child can create a professional looking video yet technically inclined so that the most tech save user can engage with.

Cons

At this time their is no negative review for this superb platform.

Joshua J.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Best Cloud-Based Video Creation tool for Non-Professionals

We need regular video content or our IG feed, but dont have the human or financial resources available to make this a regular occurrence - however, InVideo has solved this for us!!! We can now do daily video posts within our budget and HR constraints THAT LOOK GREAT!!!

Pros

1. InVideo is just so simple to use - this is probably its biggest "pro" for non-pros :) Other solutions have similar feature sets, but there is a lot more effort required to get to the deliverable. 2. Support is second to nothing. 3. Pulling in the content from an existing blog post is gold!

Cons

Some of the font/color options are still a bit flaky (dont get me wrong, highly usable just not as efficient/complete as it 'should' be given the overall quality of the product. I have contacted the developer and he assures me these will be addressed soon - given my existing experience with them, i have no reason to doubt an improvement in this area will be forth-coming.

AA

Abhishek A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Using Invideo

Broadly - great. What we use it for - making video content for ourselves + the clients we work with.

Pros

Great customer support. It works well across use cases & contexts (we work with multiple clients from diff industries - so it was good for us). Once you get used to it - its a quick and painless software to use.

Cons

Given its a young team and product - the product (when we started) wasn't 100% there in terms of features and all aspects like that. There's so much more they could do with this product and tool - and they recognise it - I just can't wait.

RA

Rumit A.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Fast , Hungry and Brilliant

One word - Brilliant

Pros

The ease of creating videos with video content just beginning to hit the brink . Invideo has the understanding of mapping it's consumer and creating video content within 5 mins, hence making the business of videos affordable, monetizable and scalable

Cons

Whatever we disliked was shared with the team , the newer versions have covered the corners

SK

SANJAY K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

One Click video Solution for Social Media

Easy to use, I could say any template and any different format is available and text to video conversion is really useful with the help of AI, the only issue is the difficulty for the first time usage. The community invideo is available on Facebook which is really helpful in getting ideas and inspiration to do the videos.

Pros

Invideo is an amazing platform that helps to generate the video in one click. The platform is easy to use, the features like text to video is my favorite feature, and its really great to use the feature. Most of the videos you can generate from the template and customize in the web platform like a normal video editing option.

Cons

As a new user, I found it very difficult to edit on the platform, I wish any documentation available and paid for the Pro plan still there are limitation in uploading a video which was really annoying. Apart from this nothing wrong with this platform.

DD

Devraj D.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Customizable and pre-made template-rich video creating tools for marketing purposes.

This is a new tool for video marketing. InVideo allows us a lot more options in video marketing. It has more options for calls to action and even more options to convert viewers into customers. InVideo tool allows us to add overlays and pop-ups to our videos to convert viewers into subscribers. We can add a lot more text to our videos to also persuade and entice viewers to take action.

Pros

InVideo is the easiest way to create video ads and campaigns for our marketing. InVideo will help us get more customers, sales, and leads. InVideo is software that allows us to make beautiful videos inside our browser without any experience. Then we can upload our video to any social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, etc. It's perfect for marketers, educators, entrepreneurs, vloggers, and small business owners.

Cons

It is a complete solution for video content creators who creates content for their business campaign.

FO

Fernando O.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Video Editor / Maker

At first it was complicated to learn how to use it, but they have updated the platform and it has greatly improved the way of creating videos. the support is also very fast, they helped me to join two own accounts in one.

Pros

I like integration with Storyblocks and Shutterstock; also integrates some wonderful pre-designed templates which make the job easier and are useful for to take ideas

Cons

Some premium videos have green background, these cannot be edited. Also multiple color palettes cannot be saved for clients If they add this it would be great, at the moment it only allows you to save only 1