InVideo Reviews - Page 5

KS

Kevin S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Invideo is our go-to video software

Pros

Lots of templates, great royalty free music library, minimal learning curve

Cons

I wish there were more animation options for objects

Mauro L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Straordinario

Cosa devo dire, è davvero straordinario se pensiamo al solo fatto di trovare all'interno ogni tipologia di video è il massimo.

Pros

Un software straordinario davvero, l'ho conosciuto dopo aver visto on line delle demo, ho approfittato di una promozione ed oggi non lo lascio neanche per un giorno. Ci faccio davvero ogni cosa.

Cons

Non ha lati negativi, è solo straordinario, forse, se proprio voglio trovare una pecca, diciamo che mi piacerebbe avere più tipologie di "testo" per fare grafica animata.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

SK

Sagar K.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Best for video creation and video marketing

I am using it for my content marketing journey. It allows us to create and edit video with thousands of pre-made templates which increase our video-creating time and efficiency. And it also has the greatest customer support with polite and cooperative support agents.

Pros

No prior technical knowledge about video creation is needed and best for our content marketing because video ads are more effective than audio ads.

Cons

Though it is faster to create a video but it takes more time to export that video which is annoying.

Martim R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

They force you to pay a subscription in advance, and hold you hostage.

Basically, they force you to pay a subscription in advance, and hold you hostage. I bought the license because I wanted to make a video for our business, but I could notdownload any of the videos. I read their T&C, and in no point is it saying that we must have the latest version of a browser Apparently, I do not have it, and I could not download any videos. When asked the customer support if I could have a refund, they bluntly said no. They can see I did not use the platform, did not download any video, and I only have Chrome on my laptop, which is not working. It would be better to hire a freelancer online, and the company is as dishonest as it gets. They take your money, and do not offer any help whatsoever

Pros

Nothing. I could not use the software, and the CS refused to help

Cons

Customer support is bad, they force you to pay a month in advance, do not offer any refund period and do not provide any solution to the problems. Horrible solution

WI

Wendsom I.

Invideo review

Pros

Invideo helps me a lot to create intro videos for my various presentation videos

Cons

No problem in using this software, I highly recommend

Viktor N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great way to make short videos

We started creating videos for social media and they look great. We have Enterprise plan so we can export 1080p videos. Everything works well and is reliable. It takes a little bit of time to learn how everything works, but it's not the same as Adobe Premier learning curve. Once you create 2-3 videos, you'll know how everything works and will become more efficient creating videos.

Pros

inVideo provides a lot of functionality to customize videos to your desire. You can start with many different templates or from scratch. Once you create a video, you can duplicate it into a different aspect ratio and simply re-arrange elements in each scene to make everything flow nicely in new format. I created square video for Instagram, then it took me 5-10 min to duplicate it and modify it for 16:9 format. And support is fast and provides help when needed.

Cons

There are some nice-to-have features that inVideo doesn't have, but speaking with support a lot of them are planned to be implemented. Some things I'm waiting on ability to arrange layers, animated infographics (pie charts, bars, etc.). One thing that would also make life a little easier is a list of layers in each scene, similar to how you can see all the layers in Photoshop.

ME

Matthew E.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

InVideo helps create amazing logo reveals and social media videos.

Pros

I use InVideo mainly for medium length videos (less than three minutes) and logo reveals, and I feel these are the two areas in which it excels. They have a huge range of logo reveals which are always up to date and available in multiple size formats. I use the text to video creator to help give me some ideas for social media videos which promote media such as blogs. The editor is easy to use and simple to learn, and I like that you can post direct to social media from inside InVideo.

Cons

InVideo would benefit from a better music selection and short video templates (15 seconds or less).

Geoff C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

InVideo The only video creator you need

I had used at least 10 other video makers. I have not bought anything else since I got Invideo. The experience has been great.

Pros

Invideo does everything I need in the video world for all clients. If I need help with something, customer support is very timely.

Cons

There are so many outstanding functions available that I still have to figure them out. There also could be more templates to choose from.

AA

AMANAT A.

Media Production, self-employed

Its time saving

Before invido, I create 5 minutes videos for more than 2 hours, But now the same concepte 5 minutes video created just like 1.2.3. done

Pros

Very amazing with templets, fetching images, and voice over from text.

Cons

Fetching images and articles from URL and converting theme in a human-like voice. all of features are time-saving. amazing.

NH

Neil H.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Excellent app - matched by their support

Helps with speed of execution i.e. getting videos made an 'out there' rather than just being ideas in my head.

Pros

Love: - intuitive interface - templates which provide a great starting point for creating videos - variety of aspect ratios for different platforms and use cases - the fact that the developers are always listening and implementing new features and suggestions - integration with free video and picture sites with option to upgrade and gain access to premium

Cons

Hard to think of any. This app knows what it is good at and excels at it. It is a quick, intuitive way to create attractive looking videos. It is NOT trying to compete with the likes of Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro. It is an accessible app for people who want to produce videos quickly without needing a great amount of technical know-how.

SA

Spoorthy A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Best Video Production Tool in the market

Video production is a huge task it takes lot of time to produce video but InVideo solved the problem, Now I can produce more videos than ever for my channels. I'm Loving it

Pros

This is the only tool I'm using right now to produce videos for my Youtube channel, Facebook and Instagram. Producing a video has never been a easy task until I started using InVideo. They have lots of templates to edit. I love their storyteller mode which produces a video just by writing the text in your video, it builds the video using the images from their library and the text inputs given. Producing List videos is so easy with invideo. Looking forward for more themes and templates from the team.

Cons

Looks like they have some missing feature like layers right now(its coming soon). Need more animations,effect and transitions.

KJ

Kayla J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

InVideo Makes Videos Quick & Easy

Overall, it has been a positive experience. Like I said, it makes it very quick and easy to put together a clean, professional looking video for whatever use you may need. I would recommend it.

Pros

This software was a huge time saver for creating video content for out clients who need engaging, poppy social media videos. There are a number of very versatile templates you can jump to or you also have the option to make a customized video. What's also nice is they make formatting across social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc) very simple. The fonts and graphics look very clean and professional, so no matter what you come out looking savvy and on trend.

Cons

So far, so good. We don't have any complaints and haven't run into any issues that couldn't be solved.

DK

Dip K.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

It is our major support on brand boosting.

It's that easy and it works great. And the videos are so professional looking, it makes my videos look amazing.

Pros

InVideo is a brand-new software that helps us to create Facebook ads that drive traffic to our business. This is a very powerful tool that will help us to take our advertising campaigns to the next level.

Cons

I am so impressed with all features of InVideo and glad to say that I am their happy customer since 2019.

SM

Stefano M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Video-making without the pain!

I've just started to using Invideo; despite this, I find it an excellent solution for creating videos that I can use to add to longer videos or standalone.

Pros

Invideo offers an easy to use and quick solution to make videos usable for different purposes: video ads, Instagram posts and stories, product, promo, Snapchat Ads, Bumper Ads, Intro / Outro and testimonials. I love the ability to customise already created templates quickly. Also, my favourite category is into and outro, hopefully, there will be more to come soon!

Cons

I'd love the ability to add different overlays to the same scene. Also, a clear timeline for managing time/effects would be excellent.

Muhammad M.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

InVideo the Best Video Maker with text

It is highly recommended to use this software

Pros

Very easy to use as it is user friendly and you don't need to use credit card for signin.

Cons

The software is bit costly if you want to purchase some extra features.

Wale A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

One of the best online video editors

For short social media content, InVideo is the perfect tool for the job, and I've been using it for this sole purpose.

Pros

I love the fact that this tool is totally web-based. There are several templates to get started as a novice. Whether you're creating social media content or an intro for your YouTube channel, there's likely an available template you could use to get started. As someone who edits a lot of videos on the go, the fact that your single subscription works also on Filmr mobile app is a big plus.

Cons

Video editing abilities are limited compared to standalone apps like Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere pro, and others. But these are the expected limitations of a web-based tool.

Brent R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A Great all-around online video creator

Overall, I would recommend InVideo. It's better than most online promotional video editors, with a few cool tricks up its sleeve. While not the fastest interface, I was able to create some pretty cool videos in much less time than it would have taken in Premiere.

Pros

InVideo offers a lot of options for creating great promotional videos. While it isn't that great for just creating and editing "normal" videos, that's now what it's designed for. If you want to create viral videos, "Top Ten" videos, etc., InVideo works great. The ability to take a structured blog post and turn it into an instant video is pretty amazing as well, as this is a perfect marketing opportunity. All-in-all, InVideo is very powerful, has a ton of creative assets available to use with it, and gives you a lot of power to edit your videos.

Cons

The interface. It's just a bit slow and scattered. Many buttons are confusing as to what they will do, and finding assets to use can take a while. But mostly, this could all be solved if the interface was more efficient. The servers just seem to slow down and it takes the inspiration away from editing.

CK

Cedric K.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Invideo

Pros

This software has a good will for the satisfaction of the users and helps them a lot in creating videos and their contents offers a very good selection of templates

Cons

No disadvantages just that it is full of bugs and it is often annoying

MN

Mohammed N.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Unleash your creativity to the fullest and create professional-level videos in minutes

Creating videos is a cinch. You can begin with a clean slate, use a template, or let the app import a blog post to use as the basis of a video. Invideo has a great premium image and video library. And don't forget the audio library too. With all of thse libraries at your finger tips say goodbye to hunting around for media. The UI and UX is well designed, very flexible and mostly just point and click. Invideo will save you time and enable you to produce quality videos for FB ads, Youtube, or any use case you have where videos are required. Invideo is an outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Pros

I run a business. I have no to learn either Adobe After effects or Premier. Sure these pro tools enable you to create awesome videos but I need to produce compelling videos quickly. After buying one code, I test drove the platform. I can see how InVideo will enable me to create a ton of videos in just one day. It's intuitive, easy to use, and powerful.

Cons

Honestly speaking, I can not think of anything negative. It exceeds my expectations. And I'm sure if I run into any obstacles whilst using the platform, their support team will respond immediately.

YJ

Ye Jin Ming M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best for Story-Telling Vloggers or Publishers

Pros

This is a worthwhile investment for anyone who wants to attract traffic through video publishing. Video creation can be a time-consuming task and invideo simplifies this process into less than 30 minutes to make. Beautiful design templates.

Cons

Would love to have more control over its motion graphics/ transitions animation and pls increase more of these in your library.

AK

Attila K.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Best user friendly Video editor

Time Time and Time! Save a lot of time. Sometimes our customers order video editing. Very easy to use, user friendly. Time is money....... Ve like this App.

Pros

All functions are very user-friendly. Easily make a video of only a couple of minutes for social media, for presentation. With built templates videos, graphics, voice, and music still easy to edit any video. Can save a lot of time with InVideo. I try and check some similar products but I think InVideo is the best. Very positive, had a trial version, and can try everybody. I 100% recommend it.

Cons

I can't say any bad Consequences. This Application is correct. All functions are very cool and comfortable.

Benjamin A.

InVideo is the Canva of Video

Invideo is working its way to the top of content production and constantly coming out with new features and improvements for it's early adopters. If you're not in it now, you should be because those that have access to this amazing piece of software is already getting ahead of their competitors and providing tremendous value to their clients

Pros

This software makes creating video content very easy. You can turn blogs into video content, turn your cheatsheets or lists into videos, turn your google reviews into videos, and so much more. The platform works very similar to that of Canva.com but instead of creating graphics, you're creating video content for whatever you need and very quickly. I like the branding feature, the music selection it comes with, and if you upgrade to enterprise, you get access to high quality stock footage. The customization capabilities helps solidify brand continuity throughout your videos and uploading your own assets make it that much better

Cons

absolutely nothing, everything works as it should and if it doesn't, tech support is right there super quick to help

IM

Isaac M.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Great Video Editing Software

I use InVideo to edit my videos and short movies. It is very simple to use and easy. There are great features and it is a great program for editing videos.

Pros

I like InVideo because you can edit videos easily and fast. There are many features and amazing tools. You can create so much with this program. They have great templates you can use to start out. The quality of the video is great.

Cons

The free version isn't that good and has a watermark and an end clip, but after all it is free. Sometimes the rendering of the video might mess up.

KC

Kevin C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great Service!

Very positive. I am a teacher using this with students and I am very pleased with the process!

Pros

It is the most powerful and versatile movie editor I have found online, and one of the few with a powerful free version. The staff are kind and quick to assist even those of us using a free account!

Cons

There are a few bugs depending on your browser and network stability, but the staff are quick to respond and make everything right. I love working with the company almost as much as the software!

David W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Ease of use hides surprising power

I've used various video editing/production tools and apps and what Invideo lacks compared to something like VideoStudio, it more than makes up for with ease-of-use. You can start with a blank canvas and have a quality video ready for promotion inside of 60 minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use. Ample soundtracks to choose from. Well sourced static images and videos. Lots of templates to choose from. Extremely proactive support.

Cons

The only issue I have had was with very poor search functionality. I raised this with support, they agreed and a couple of weeks later, much improved search was introduced!