InVideo Reviews - Page 7

KW

Kahlil W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

InVideo makes video editing a breeze

It makes the process easier and more efficient when loading my scripts for clients and also making tutorial videos for training other entrepreneurs. This allows me to save hours of time and be able to meet the deadlines of my clients in completing their projects in a timely manner.

Pros

InVideo makes editing and uploading customized marketing videos a breeze. The user interface is up to date and makes navigation a breeze when working on your projects.

Cons

I haven't found anything I disliked with this software.

MR

Maurice R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Avoid this software!!!!

A frustrating and miserable experience. Unfortunately I am still struggling with this awful software while learning Adobe. To say that this software is a pain in the @&& is an understatement

Pros

I "liked" the idea of being able to create videos that I otherwise would not be able to create due to my inability to use Adobe.

Cons

It takes too long a time to create a video. Major flaw is when you download a finished video the process of downloading from their platform throws the video and audio out of sync forcing you to go back and practically re-edit the video. I am very very unhappy with this software

SHAN S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Makes Video Editing easy

Pros

I'm not a video guy, but I need to create video content for my brand. This is a great video editing tool, I have tried a few and this is by far the best. They have a ton of templates for pretty much anything you could need. This is a great tool for editing videos and making them look professional. I really like this tool and it is really easy to use. Highly Recommended

Cons

So far everything is great, but yes they can look into improvements to their server performance. As sometimes, the server power runs out. But that is for a few minutes & acceptable.

BN

Bernis N.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

youtube promotion videos and in house staff training videos, customer training videos

Pros

Best video editing software I have ever used, speed to finish, lightning fast tech support. What can I say but it has not only made me happy I purchased the software, my tedious job is now FUN and INTERESTING

Cons

I am still looking through all there special effects and video templates, there are so many it takes time to go through and deciding on all the different high quality templates, makes it hard to choose.

EB

Emanuele B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Now you can edit videos easily without installing any software

I am very happy to use this software to edit my videos... they make me look more professional when I post them on my socials

Pros

This tool is awesome for editing video easily without the hassle of installing software on your computer. Easy to learn and use, just upload your files and then work your timeline

Cons

I cannot identify any cons for this software until now. I am glad I decided to give it a try and now I will keep it forever (or at least until I retire)

Deepak M.

Education Management, self-employed

Review of Invideo

Overall the software is fairly easy to use and can be adequate for small projects for individuals. I did not find it suitable for companies as the videos are quite basic in terms of editing.

Pros

The software is quite intuitive and easy to use. Some aspects need a bit of getting used to but overall it is quite adequate for most small needs.

Cons

The background videos can be quite distracting and the music is not always appropriate. Advanced editing is difficult.

bimal c.

Invideo review

My experience with invideo is good. Now I can make a video in minutes before it takes me up to 1-hour to make a good quality video.

Pros

Invideo is beginners friendly. Anyone can make a professional video in under minutes. Invideo has a lot of templates that can help you to make video fast for your business. You can easily make any kinds of video for different kinds of the platform like youtube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.

Cons

The price is a little high and when I am using it I found many bugs. load slowly, it is very frustrated sometimes. Hope it will solve fast.

ks

kuldeep singh b.

Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees

Quality Review of In-Video Software

fantastic tool for video story telling.

Pros

it enables us to make quick interactive-explainer videos with lot of music and video editing features.

Cons

new version is better than old one, precision (cut activity) could be improved.

MC

Mario C.

Research, 5,001-10,000 employees

InVideo is great!

Great experience. With InVideo, I made a lot of holiday videos and made them.

Pros

I like most about InVideo is that it is easy to use and professional video can be easily made with it.

Cons

I just wish some more options and tools were added.

KA

Kim A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

This tool is already amazingly convenient and it's always improving!

I love using invideo- I bring my script in and it creates scenes for me and lays everything out. Then I just have to customize the image/video and upload my voice over- boom I have great engaging content.

Pros

I love the timely/trend tutorials that show exactly how to use to tool to execute and hop on something trending. But my favorite thing is how it's kind of a one stop shop- you can get images and video all right there- sometimes the AI finds something that's perfect and sometimes you have to do a search but it's great to have assets handy!

Cons

I have found it fairly intuitive but sometimes I can't figure out how to do something basic. When you get stuck though- the chat help is super handy!

KA

Kazeem A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Video marketing tool

With invideo, I could create more video on my social media

Pros

Easy access to create video online with full knowledge of video editor

Cons

They need to allow us to group the element on the vide

Arheer G.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Create and edit videos on a website - InVideo

I have created multiple videos on InVideo. The templates available are useful. The features and functionalities are equivalent to advanced video editors. Even the support team is helpful.

Pros

- Multiple ready-to-use templates - Price is budget-friendly - Features and functionalities are good

Cons

- Overall product is very complicated and cluttered - Discounts are randomly given to different users

Craige Hardel -.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Decent online video for non-techies

Nice application suited for most purposes of mine. However for some customizations it just didn't cut it.

Pros

Really easy to setup to create and edit videos , It didn't take long to get acquainted and starting creating. Definitely beginner friendly

Cons

Lack of advanced customization options. Options to adjust audio are almost non-existent. and outside their templates there isn't much you can really do

ST

Siaka T.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Pros

Easy to use and less expensive software. It is also a better software for creating introduction videos

Cons

It is a very slow program and does not have many options

RB

Ricardo B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Complete product and Outstanding Support

As a marketing agency, this was a great add to our software stack, even replacing expensive software and video editing team for marketing videos.

Pros

Very cost effective, lots of templates, Great Chat Support with video and instant responses, Rich Video Library

Cons

The "preview" window could be larger and overall navigation also.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Best video editing software available in the market with lot of customization and quality output

Pros

Templates for brands and It's powerful editing tools and content enrichment with option to automate video creation.

Cons

There is not much to dislike in the product.

YC

Yash C.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

InVideo: Wonderful tool for creating kickass videos very quickly

Pros

InVideo is a wonderful tool that helps you create world-class content so easily. Every tool in this software is easy to use and understand and once you get a hang of the process then there is no stopping you. The software is pretty easy to learn and covers all possible areas of editing. It not only helps you curate content in a stylish way but also does the job in a fraction of a time.

Cons

Frankly, its just about getting used to the software and once you are set, there is nothing better to use

MH

Mohammed H.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and full time customer support

Very helpful and made my life easy in very less time

Pros

I have searched and tried more than 14 software online and this is the one that fits user needs in less time. there are only couple features that this software lacks. rest its the best one you can find in market.

Cons

copy paste option is not available for text or images

DW

Dan W.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great AI video creator

Pros

Easy to use. You can immediatly create a video that is alsmot exactly what you were hoping for! And it was easy to edit the spots where I wanted to change something.

Cons

It often created a video that was too lengthy or looked like canned footage.

LR

Luca R.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Best Video Making Website

Pros

I tried lots of video making websites, actually most of them. None impressed me like Invideo. The team is constantly upgrading the product, the customer support is fast, responsive and nice. The app itself is easy to use and has lots of great templates.

Cons

I didn't find any cons. Maybe the AI video creation needs some improvements, but honestly, I prefer my team to work on the video, instead of relying on a technology that today can't compare with human capabilities.

Kurnia K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

One of The Best Video Maker

Overall is great. I can make professional video for branding etc

Pros

It is easy to learn and have many features. I bought the agency business where I can use all premium videos for my needs.

Cons

Despite it is easy to learn, they are full of features that you must learn

David B.

Media Production, self-employed

Best Video Production Tool

I am able to produce relevant and professional videos in a reasonably short space of time that have excellent quality, and enjoy a range of flexible features to achieve this.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the features and the output quality of this tool. The more I use it, the more I learn. At the moment I produce videos for my wife's coaching business and really like the script to video tool. I am experimenting with other features and will eventually master them all.

Cons

I find the editing to be a little laggy at times. This does not though effect the output quality which is fantastic, and very professional.

PC

Phillip C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Pretty Amazing To Create Attention-Grabbing Videos

Time-saving tool for simple video publishing

Pros

You dont have to be a graphic or video technician to start dishing out beautiful story-telling videos. The whole process is simple where we just need to select a design template from their library, use their assets (images) or upload our own, enter our own copywriting and that's basically it. Time-saver indeed.

Cons

Wish there were more motion graphics and transition effects to play with because these are the elements that get the video views.

MG

Mina G.

Online Media, self-employed

Easy to use but could use some more themes

I'm overall very happy with Invideo. It does what it promised to do and it creates great looking videos.

Pros

Easy to use and solid workflow starting from pasting my blog URL ending with changing the background and adding videos. It was super affordable to buy on sale as a life time deal.

Cons

Not many themes to choose from when I import my blog posts to convert them into videos. And most of the stock videos are basic. If more free videos are added and more themes are updated it would be awesome!

CL

Catarina L.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product and Great Support

Great experience! Ideal for every blogger or social media entrepreneur

Pros

So easy to use!! It's like canva for videos. My blog posts are in portuguese so I always have to edit the text but the truth is that it saves me tons of time. You can insert a blog post link and InVideo will make text suggestions. Edit a little bit here and there and in 10 minutes you can have a great video for youtube, blog or social media. You can even record audio. An the support!? GREAT!! I've had a problem with the processing time, on a sunday and not even asked for help. When I login again (still sunday) I've received a message telling me that the logo I've uploaded was causing processing times. "I have republished your video without the logo. It should be out any moment"

Cons

Not have the abillity to create templates.