InVideo Reviews - Page 8

MG

Mina G.

Online Media, self-employed

Easy to use but could use some more themes

I'm overall very happy with Invideo. It does what it promised to do and it creates great looking videos.

Pros

Easy to use and solid workflow starting from pasting my blog URL ending with changing the background and adding videos. It was super affordable to buy on sale as a life time deal.

Cons

Not many themes to choose from when I import my blog posts to convert them into videos. And most of the stock videos are basic. If more free videos are added and more themes are updated it would be awesome!

CL

Catarina L.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product and Great Support

Great experience! Ideal for every blogger or social media entrepreneur

Pros

So easy to use!! It's like canva for videos. My blog posts are in portuguese so I always have to edit the text but the truth is that it saves me tons of time. You can insert a blog post link and InVideo will make text suggestions. Edit a little bit here and there and in 10 minutes you can have a great video for youtube, blog or social media. You can even record audio. An the support!? GREAT!! I've had a problem with the processing time, on a sunday and not even asked for help. When I login again (still sunday) I've received a message telling me that the logo I've uploaded was causing processing times. "I have republished your video without the logo. It should be out any moment"

Cons

Not have the abillity to create templates.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

The most complete and versatile video editor

Great, no complaint so far. And can understand their limitation

Pros

Completed and useful. Many feature and it render on their server not my laptop. It also has good support, always answer fast

Cons

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. and it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

the perfect tool to create professional videos even as a beginner

I really appreciate this tool which makes me feel like a professional in video creation

Pros

Invideo is really a great tool, I can create professional videos in minutes and without the headache.

Cons

I just don't like the fact that sometimes some of the voices in the automatic voiceover option sound a bit robotic.

Ed

Eric d.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Good tool for video editing

InVideo is a great app. but I found another one that suits me more and that I find easier to use.

Pros

The app is working fine. You can do a lot of research, editing, text, and voice jobs.

Cons

There is no unlimited access to the video vault. There is a little learning curve to using the app.

BT

Brice T.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Invideo

Pros

The price is quite affordable, easy to use products are often cheap

Cons

I often have a problem with video export taking a long time on my PC

KK

Kanchan K.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Canva for videos

Exceptional. From creating only one or two videos a month, we have gone on to create several videos every week.

Pros

Like Canva made it possible for those without graphic design skills or photoshop access to be able to create professional visuals, InVideo does the same for videos. True drag & drop tools to create videos! It's possible for marketeers to create their own video's without support of video professionals

Cons

Nothing to not like in the software so far.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good video tool with lots of templates

Good and accepting of the limitations due to cost. Would be nice if they emailed me a little less with offer / deals and more about the new templates / features that have been launched.

Pros

Creating a video using a template that can be placed across multiple social media platforms with little editing skills is hugely helpful for a small business. The assets created are of good quality and there is plenty of choice within the platform.

Cons

It is a bit buggy and wouldn't recommend trying to export or create anything more than around 30 seconds. I tried creating something around 10 minutes long and it keeled over and ended up losing my work. Lesson learnt.

JK

Joseph K.

Design, 1-10 employees

Easy peasy video!

Has enabled me to kind of make my own mini production house! Super amazing stuff

Pros

An array of great templates and many tutorials to easily learn my way through. Fast render and amazing quality, no buffering or excessive wait time. Ability to upload your own videos and images and finally a voice over!

Cons

Premium templates are a bit pricey, lowering the cost or offering bulk buy of stock templates at a cheaper price is welcome.

PT

Pratik T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best template video content creation platform

Pros

The contextual intelligence to convert text to video is extremely fascinating. Also, they keep adding newer templates with a variety of audio an video options to help create unique content.

Cons

Some areas can use a tooltip to clarify the functionality and features clearly.

Design, self-employed

Review about InVideo

InVideo is by far the best marketing video maker I have ever come across. It is very flexible for newbies and pros and is sure to improve any business' video marketing endeavour. Add to that, the superb customer support that is sincerely "human" and is outright proactive to help! Kudos to the whole InVideo team for a good product and excellent CS.

Pros

Ease of Use Variety of Templates Flexibility Customizability Quick Video Production

Cons

A few UX features not yet established like exit buttons or back buttons

SA

Shahid A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best video management sotware

I am extremely satisfied and prefered to purchase lifetime membership or premier membership

Pros

Easily manageable, great support and advanced features

Cons

I am lifetime member and fully satisfied

Accounting, self-employed

Shitty customer service

Bad. They didnt offer me a refund

Pros

It easy to use and very practical when making a video

Cons

A shitty customer service and they say they have a 7 day refund which they didnd make me

SM

Sabya M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The best Template based Video Maker

We create all our corporate videos, explainer videos, promos, etc.

Pros

The UI is simple hence the learning curve very short. There are plenty of templates to choose from. They keep updating templates so you always have new templates for your business. For a small and midsize businesses, this is a great tool.

Cons

It can be a bit faster and music options should be much better than what is is right now.

Leonard K.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

InVideo Is In Demand

The InVideo app brings the usual video app out there a few notches higher with the inclusion of stickers and overlays. I love how easy and fast it is to render a 3 minute video. If you're looking for a video app to help you create listicles, ads or simply videos to market your brand, check out InVideo.

Pros

Things I like about InVideo: - Great UI - User friendly - Good range of video formats - Good range of templates - Rendering speed is superb - Variety of stickers. This is a fantastic surprise and definitely great for many videos out there. - Ability to do overlays for specific scenes. - Ability to have brand presets - Ability to upload intros, outros and music

Cons

Things I didn't like about InVideo: - The import from blog feature was a miss. Words selected, graphics and music wasn't matched well by the AI. Not a huge deal as this can easily be fixed by me.

CB

Chaz B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

InVideo makes video creation easy!

Pros

InVideo is a great solution for making impressive videos fast. It has a huge library of stock videos to pull from, as well as effects and music.

Cons

It's buggy, but they're working on it. I don't think this will always be an issue.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Invideo Review

I tried some video editor online, but Invideo is easy to use for me, and I got the best deal from appsumo for lifetime offer! They have a lot of plans to add more features.

Pros

The ability to upload to Facebook Page directly and doesn't need to download. I have a Facebook Page, and this is very convenient for me.

Cons

Cannot be able to split the videos to rearrange the clip and adding sound effects. I guess they will add these features in the future.

Deepak B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy to make content videos

Pros

We make videos for content marketing mostly for showing our features and for festival showcases. It is now very easy to make videos through invideo.

Cons

It becomes slow and unresponsive sometimes

Grimaldo O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great video platform, very flexible for my needs

I use this tool for my business and due to its versatility now we produce more videos than before.

Pros

I like the user experience of the web tool and the flexibility of it; it is simple but has all the elements required to have a great video design.

Cons

The dashboard could be improved, the analytics are not as good as it could be. Perhaps they should change the indicators and integrate with third-party apps such as social media apps.

CS

Chirag S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Complete Video Creation Solution.

InVideo helped to create videos at scale at a very cheap rate.

Pros

Value for money. Getting a lot of video editing features which otherwise would be very expensive on other platforms. The best tech support I've ever experienced. Pretty spot on!

Cons

The tool behaves slightly unpredictable at times.

Hi Chirag, Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. If there is anything else you need from us, please do not hesitate to connect

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Very intuitive online software for video editing

A few glitches occur here and there during the editing and exporting process, but they are quickly eliminated by the support team. Amazing support, very quick, efficient and helpful. They respond within minutes and solve your problem right away.

Pros

Simple design, great UX/UI, ease-of-use. Very good performance.

Cons

The inability to work with audio streams in video, more specifically, no equalizers, mixers or de-essers, etc.

NI

Nicky I.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Ease of use and great functionality

Great Experience so far and customer service is very prompt.

Pros

The ease of use is great! I'm able to just plug in my content into the templates instead of doing this manual and I'm not a video producer. Having this platform to easily make videos is great because video production is very hard and time consuming. This software saves me so much time. I'm still exploring the platform and I'm not fully utilizing it yet but so far I'm loving it.

Cons

I don't like that it's limited to 1080p because we're currently going towards 4k but I'm sure that will come later. It'd be great if it's included in future updates. We'll just have to wait to see if they include it later. This is really the only bad thing I've noticed so far.

Andrea R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Invideo a tool for easy editing video and more...

I use for my Instagram and Facebook Stories, but is good also for short video for Tik Tok and Pinterest, i suggest for sure for your social network projetcts

Pros

I love Invideo, this tool is very easy to use and perfect for edit short or long video with good animations and interesing cuts.

Cons

Maybe i need more template for edit, but i neverd had problem about the creativity, the price is very good.

EW

Eric W.

Solid video creation tool

We’ve gotten great results for clients when using the videos on social media. The quality of the videos you can make quickly is good.

Pros

Lots of templates and easy to edit videos. Pricing is good for a tool at that this stage. Solid team behind it.

Cons

InVideo can be buggy at times. It’s a newer tool and it shows, but nothing so bad that we have a reason to switch. It’s updated regularly so all this will get fixed with time.

Francisco C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great video editor online for quick content

Its been great, have created lots of videos with it and even though I cannot do it on the go its a good software

Pros

I like that you can create quick videos with this app. Its really easy to use and you can get a video made in about 10 minutes

Cons

The only problem I see its that its web based only. You dont have an app or a responsive site for phone and you have to do it via desktop