InVideo Reviews - Page 9

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Very good All in one Video Content Creation Tool

Pros

Invideo is really good all in one video content creation tool with many templates and really to use contents.

Cons

Invideo has a very limited set for brand preset.

RP

Rudra P.

Entertainment, self-employed

Invideo Review

My Overall experience was very good with InVideo

Pros

1. Simple to use, even for those who are not video editors2. Has free access to a variety of video templates3. Quick and simple movie creation

Cons

1. You are only permitted to download 20 free videos per month.2. Most library videos and photographs are not available for free.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

World best video maker app

Once we enter in app we found all template are ready. We need only to change specific content . It understand actually what we need ..

Pros

I like to say this app has outstanding feature so it will be useful for any those want to make there company brand. It serve us best video graphics templates and quality .

Cons

Everything I like in this app. Easy learn and process drag and drop

Mladen P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great video maker

So far I am very satisfied. After trial version for sure I will continue using full version of the app.

Pros

At first can be little bit confusing to use, but once you figure out its really great app. I am still using trial but for sure I will continue to use it after promo period.

Cons

I hope so 4k will become available with update and there is only 3 aspect ratios.

Swadesh P.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Canva for videos

Pros

Like Canva makes it easy for anyone to design graphics, Invideo makes it easy for anyone to create videos.

Cons

Almost all kinds of videos can be made, but the video editor can be improved to handle heavy video editing.

DB

David B.

Got this on LTD

The only time i had to reach out to support, the issue was remedied quickly.

Pros

Simplistic can whip out ads and promo videos with ease.

Cons

Not much to dislike, pretty rock solid platform and i notice they are continually trying to update it.

KK

Kurnia K.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Best of Video Maker

Satisfied

Pros

This apps is very promising and easy to use. The features are adding each month and owner very supportive. I really recommend if you do project with Invideo app since many features and easy to use and you get very professional result.

Cons

I really like the app so much. There is no features that I do not like now. The user experience is superb

RB

Rodrigo B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Invideo great program

I am very happy with the program. And I always look foward to create ne w things on the program.

Pros

pros are have everything you need to do your social media post. From free videos, music and pictures.

Cons

at least for me I am new at the editing videos part so it seams complicated at times. Besides that I dont really see any problems with it.

Fiona W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

A Fun & Easy Video Creation Software

This is a very fun software to use. I can spend hours with being creative and having fun.

Pros

I have recently started using InVideo and have found it to be a very fun and easy software to use. It has so many templates to choose from that covers basically every business. It's easy to choose a template that will suit the type of video you want to make and you get a great video as an outcome. It's a very flexable software that allows you to have full control over every aspect of your video. You can change the text, images and backgrounds and it allows you to add different music to your video.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that as a free user, we don't have access to all the good images and music.

Daniel V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

finally I can create professional vids in minutes

Pros

Love the templates and how easy it is to create professional videos. Each week there is something new added to the system.

Cons

not being able to adjust the audio volume was an issue, but they fixed that on the last update.

SE

Stuart E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Amazing functionality for a cloud based tool

Pros

You can easily create the sort of results you'd expect to see using after effects or similar - but with the joy of not needed to learn such complex tools!

Cons

nothing yet! Maybe make it easier to set your own scale preferences for elements of the UI

AM

Alfredo M.

Used other for 6-12 months

Good choice but there are new options

It has helped me make videos in minutes, when it could have been hours.

Pros

Its multimedia library is very wide to be able to choose images and videos that can accompany our video, in some way it is practical to work in the app.

Cons

The interface has become a bit outdated in terms of usability, and on some occasions I have felt a considerable lag in the video editor

Cuong T.

Internet, self-employed

The Easy Online Video Tool for Blogger

inVideo save me a lot of time. Now, I can focus on writing instead of wasting time for crafting many videos.

Pros

I'm always looking for a video tool that helps me create marketing videos fast and effortlessly, and I found it on inVideo. It was a tool I've loved to use most so far because it saves me a ton of time. I can easily transform a blog article into a video with one click that truly helpful for content repurposing. I can easily make fast marketing videos to promote my online services. They prepared many video templates for me to do it fast. It's cool.

Cons

The video templates are still limited in quantity. I hope they can create more and more new video templates in the future.

dm

david m.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

excellent support 24/7

a really customer focused team who just want to help.

Pros

runs very smoothly and there is amazing chat support. i like that they are always adding templates so i always have inspiration.

Cons

nothing so far - if i have any issues their chat sorts it very quickly. i had an issue with a voiceover bug which they fixed.

Gayane Y.

Media Production, self-employed

The best for social media

I usually use Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing, but there are some cases when I need to do a quick and nice looking edit using standard templates. Here InVideo could be useful because it has a wide range of templates that could help you make a dynamic video.

Pros

Firstly, it is free and online. Secondly, you can easily edit your videos even if you haven't an editing program on your computer, you just need an internet connection. And last but not least, it has social networks' video sizes that help you do your job easily for any social media.

Cons

Although it is good for social media, for more complex videos I don't recommend it. But it is handy when you don't have better editing programs set.

TC

Tito C.

Design, self-employed

Invideo Rocks!

I love that platform is 100% online so I don't have to worry about space on my computer and have access to everything from any device.

Pros

With InVideo you can edit easily all media and have it ready in seconds real to share almost everywhere.

Cons

I don't think there's anything bad with InVideo. Everything has been working great for all the projects I've made.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Creates attractive & quality videos with speed

Pros

I like the variety of pre-made templates while I can start with a blank template too but I always find a template to suit my needs. I can change the audio, branding colours of the video according to my needs. It is very easy to customize my videos as I have my brand presets, just need to add images and text to customize the pre-made templates. The video generation is quick. Many of Invideo web app features will soon be launched on the mobile app as per their public roadmap.

Cons

Can only be used for short marketing videos up to 15 minutes of length only Cannot directly upload the video from Invideo to social media

DF

Dez F.

Internet, 1-10 employees

An excellent tool for rapid, quality video creation

Being able to rapidly create & *customize* videos is a difficult combination to achieve, but InVideo achieves this balance admirably, both through its intuitive interface & huge asset library.

Pros

The AI engine that makes suggested slides based on the script you upload

Cons

I'd love it if you could include unlimited Storyblocks or Shutterstock assets for enterprise users.

VV

Vimal V.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Awesome Video editing tool

Pros

Very simple to use. You can almost do anything if you're creative enough. I'd say take a free trial, if you find it useful get onto their monthly subscription. It's worth every penny you pay. Very Good support, they provide me instant help through live...

Cons

Nothing as of now. Everything is fine at the moment.

Christopher K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Ridiculously good video editor

The benefits are that I have a video editor that does not take a week for me to learn to use and so we are more self sufficent and do not need to pay out for these services. It is helping to develop awareness campain videos and solves problems for future planning and lowering overhead costs.

Pros

Customer support is almost instant, price is very affordable, ease of use is the best selling point and the option to upgrade to more premium stock is footage made this a no brainer for me, who has no brain at all when it comes to video editing so again I love that ease of use.

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything negative. It fullfills everything my company needs it for and if i have any problems they respond immediately.

AM

Alex M.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

still being charged months after canceling

Very Bad I do not recommend.

Pros

When I went to cancel my membership, followed the process online and was still charged and they did not cancel my membership

HK

Harold K.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1,000 employees

In ViD

I love using this software so i do benefit from it

Pros

the software is user friendly since we both have it on mobile devices and even computer so users are able to go for it anywhere they want

Cons

the software is very nice since its accessible even mobile devices like android phones and computers

Media Production, 5,001-10,000 employees

Boocy's Review

Pros

The best and free software to make videos and create content.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software except recommend it for every person.

Used other for 6-12 months

Tons of templates to choose from!

Really great platform overall that takes care of all my video creation and editing needs in minutes!

Pros

I love how many pre-made templated InVideo has to choose from. I also like how they're all free - but come with a watermark.

Cons

I don't like the watermark and how the only way to get rid of it is to pay. It can get quite expensive.

Loved InVideo

Great

Pros

I am a Facebook Marketing Expert, have to make many videos a month and they take a lot of time and effort but InVideo has saved my time. Happy with the results

Cons

have many free features such as stock videos, images and music which is really helpful in my business