JumpStory Logo

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Leap, don’t jump

Excellent

Pros

Good options. Plenty of photos. Easy to use.

Cons

Nothing really. Haven’t found anything to dislike.

RB

Ross B.

E-Learning, self-employed

My First Paid Adventure

This is the first time I have paid for images. I used CC before. The deal was reasonable and so I decided to try. I am very satified.

Pros

I enjoy using this software. Great range and high quality

Cons

I don't know why I always have to log out when I come back to the software. It only takes a second to log out and log back in.

AB

Andrea B.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good product

Pros

The quality of the pictures is pretty okay.

Cons

Most of the images are of the same kind (for some areas of interest)

el

ettore l.

Events Services, self-employed

A good tool for stock photos and vector images

I often use it to find short free video files useful for my work to publish on stories after an edit

Pros

I have been using Jumpstory for 2 years and I find it good to search within its archive for millions of photos to download for free.I find it very useful for finding vector images and graphic elements useful for creating some logos dedicated to Instagram and Facebook pages.Good for finding photos to attach in blog articles I write. The quality of photos and videos is fine for my uses

Cons

I don't really like the internal artificial intelligence that often doesn't find exactly what I'm looking for, it should definitely be improved.I would like to have more videos even if they are quite numerous

LB

Logan B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

If it seems to good to be true...

I used to spend hours locating images and then exporting them to resize or remove backgound. Being able to grab a 'ready to go' image regardless of the image requirement is a game changer in terms of my time.

Pros

This is absolutely not the case with JumpStory. Great design and features, intuitive access. Has saved me hours of work tracking down authority to use images. Also the personal assistant feature is excellent if you are struggling to locate a relevant image it will look for you.

Cons

It has a quirk that when you go back to the search page that's book marked, it takes you back to the log in screen even if you are already logged in. You then have to navigate to the search page.

SW

Stephen W.

Entertainment, self-employed

New Concept, New Tools!

I already subscribe to multiple stock art services and like them all for different reasons. I didn't think JumpStory would have anything new to offer, but I was wrong - really unique images, high quality, and additional features like video and music (still in the works) that make this a valuable addition to my tool kit!

Pros

I'm getting a lot of use out of the AI tool which removes backgrounds from photos. Really handy - and of course, I'm finding a lot of great and unique images on JumpStory.

Cons

I've got no dislikes and am looking forward to new, scheduled features.

Hey Stephen, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy JumpStory so much and we guarantee you we will keep improving. Best regards, Yishai Freilich - Head of Customer Experience at JumpStory.

Andrea R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Good Tool for Photos and Video

I use for my website and blog.

Pros

I use Jumpstory from 8 months and i like very much the big database of Video and Photos, very easy the download, you can choice also the size. The price is ok, and also the quality of photos, free copyright.

Cons

About videos here not so many of good quality expecially about travels section, i hope will be more complete in future. Also the editing area is very good.

Alexandra N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Selection of original content

I was looking for content for a promotional video for my art business (second business). We are now also considering using the vast amount of pictures for the content side of our agency.

Pros

Jumpstory offers a great selection of pictures that look natural. Also, their customer service is great.

Cons

I couldnt find a lot of videos on my specific topic (flashmobs), but that is ok. I used other search terms and found what I needed, respectively combined it with content from other platforms.

Hey Alexandra, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy JumpStory so much and we guarantee you we will keep improving. We are adding thousands of new videos everyday, many of which will fit very well in your projects! Best regards, Yishai Freilich - Head of Customer Experience at JumpStory.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

More unique and authentic-looking stock images

Jumpstory's exclusive category has really good quality images and short videos. However, the collection is really limited.

Pros

Jumpstory has more unique and authentic-looking stock images. The online background remover is another addon to me.

Cons

Some of the images are very similar or may be duplicated in the search.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great Stock Images That Are Easy To Search At A Fair Price.

Great. There are tons of little extras that nobody else is doing or doing as well. I like the knockout backgrounds feature and the way they feature images that are emotive.

Pros

Good images and lots of them. There's a pretty solid image search too so you can get to them.

Cons

Zero complaints so far. I have had zero issues. The UI is not mind-blowing if I had to nitpick

LA

Louise A.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

great resource for our needs

very good

Pros

there are a lot of images to choose from

Cons

it is not always that i can find exactly what I need

MB

Miha B.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Jump to great Pics

Easy to use, the search algorythm is spot on (little off topic for few pics), pics are great quality and diverse. Everything you need as a professional marketing or media company, large or small business, or individual for posting on social media, for flyers, brochures and other marketing material! Great, recommend, 5 star!

Pros

Easy to use, the search algorythm is spot on, simple registration.

Cons

More diverse media for some topics (more different sources). This will be expanded for sure in the near future!

Artur P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Jumpstory is a useful tool

I'm satisifed with JS service. We publish 2 articles in our blog weekly, so I use JumpStory every time to find relevant pictures.

Pros

What I like most is that, in my opinion, images from JumpStory look unique and not like 100%-free-stock-photo. One more feature i find useful is image resize before download.

Cons

Sometimes it shows realy irrelevant pictures on request. Foe example, it shows garden tools when I look for "software tools" image.

AF

Abraham F.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

The whole package

Pros

The beautiful images, they went straight into my website. Editing was not necessary.

Cons

The search can definitely be improved, sometimes it took quite a while to find the right images, but when I finally did, it was perfect!

CC

Caroline C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great visuals

Great resource!

Pros

Jumpstory has a great visual library and wide selection depending on mood and type of imagery

Cons

We have encountered some technical issue in downloading images, but this is a rare occurrence