Kartra Reviews

Kartra

Business management solution for small to large businesses

Kartra

Kartra, marekting funnels made simple and effective

We needed a good platform to support our e-mail marketing efforts and wanted it simple. Kartra is not only simple but very powerful, and it fit our requirements like a glove.

Pros

It has all the bells and whistles​ you need for email marketing on one bundle that is super super simple to use. You get complete statistics on the performance of your campaigns​ including the performance of elements in the campaign. This is very well thought out an implemented.

Cons

I wish I could do a campaign and not have to tie it to a product.

I’m awesome. And you...

Pretty damned good.

Pros

I loved that I was able to ditch a whole bunch of stuff and just use Kartra. I dropped Wistia and Aweber. Can’t remember what else. But it was significant.

Cons

I wish the design was better for the membership sites. Kahabi does a great job of that and I wish we could get that window dressing available ASAP.

Great Tool for Business

It makes building a list, sending communications, and creating sales and check-out pages relatively easy (obviously there's a learning curve for everything.)

Pros

It has an amazing number of bells and whistles, and they add more all the time. All this functionality in one place helps me keep things simple. There are things I wish they would add, but I've made suggestions before that they've later implemented, so maybe they will.

Cons

No live phone support. Sometimes I just want to pick up the phone and get a quick answer, and this is not an option. Especially if it's the weekend, I'm going to have to wait to resolve my issue.

Great features

I have built landing pages, sales funnels and an email list, which was challenging before at least to say.

Pros

Benefits for selling, features for using. Afte.r a short and well documented learning, we have started to create our own pages and used the built in templates to manage sales funnels and autoresponder sequences. It looked difficult at the beginning but follow the guidance or ask for support and your investment will bewell rewarded. Page & funnel templates combined with autoresponder sequences are my most liked features.

Cons

It requires a bit of learning but the results are great.

Review SGB

It's been decent. I've used infusionsoft and it's easier than that. It's more robust than other tools and a pretty good value.

Pros

I like that it has a lot of features - including a membership site all on board. I have used the landing pages, but less so now.

Cons

Have hated that I have to upload videos into a separate section. I have found the landing page creator super clunky and frustrating to work with.

Great customer service

Kartra is a great platform for big dreamers.

Pros

Kartra has so many functionalities it allows me to grow my business into the reality I dreamed of.

Cons

It has a definite learning curve that is a real test for beginners.

All marketer need

Very satisfied with Kartra. They filled the loophole and make my campaign running smoothly.

Pros

I'm use Kartra almost 4 months. What I can say is all online entrepreneur and internet marketer must use Kartra. Really recommended product. Easy to use and really newbie friendly. Not complicated like another brand and all tools for landing page, payment gateway, autoresponder, product setup and campaign is easily to recognize.

Cons

For now I not found any hard issue on Kartra. The only thing in my mine is about cloud base software. I think is batter if they create offline or downloadable software. Not for all tools but just for some tools like landing page creation and editing. This software can connect to online dashboard.

All in One Marketing

This software truly is an all-in-one marketing platform that's allowed me to not have to use multiple products.

Pros

I love that this all-in-one marketing platform truly is all-in-one, unlike some other tools. With more features than any other all-in-one business software, it meets all my needs.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software because this all-in-one marketing platform is half the cost of its competitors.

Invaluable Tool

A truly all-in-one platform for digital marketing needs.

Pros

Ease of use, Done-for-you funnels, regular addition of new features

Cons

So far, I only have a positive experience!

Great advantage!

Really good. Not looking for a replacement. Something good taking into considerations that my company is always looking forward for new software.

Pros

Powerful way to mass sending emails. I like that the let you have over 2000 email subscribers on the most basic plan. We don't even need that much but it comes already standard. So in any way you need expansion won't cost you the extra money. I like that you have all the tools integrated on a single environment.

Cons

Personally I have not experience any negative expert. However to be fair I have accessed from my phone a couple of times at it could do better on the design but o guess it was largely design to be used from a computer.

Kartra solves a ton of automation challenges

Testing pages with different videos, sections, headlines, CTA's is so easy with Kartra I find myself just playing with options and automations to test.

Pros

Kartra makes putting together multi step campaigns an absolute breeze.

Cons

I was a little surprised to find out that a first automated email that goes out must be immediate or the next day but there was no option for a few minutes or hours. It would also be a huge time saver if you could jump directly to the section you want to edit instead of having to click through each one.

A must have for marketing

Great!

Pros

Everything you need in one location. Easy to understand.

Cons

Would love a compliment app. Wish there was an app to do small tasks.

Kartra for Email

Overall, I would highly recommend Kartra. It is a very comprehensive experience, great for online courses and email management, and I have loved using it.

Pros

I love Kartra's advanced features for creating email sequences, tags, funnels, etc. It makes it so easy to target your audience's interests and give each subscriber a customized experience.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that it doesn't have a group forum area within their membership feature. This can be supplemented by using Slack or Facebook groups, but there are times where it would be really convenient to have that feature available.

Most User Friendly

Pros

The fact it holds everything needed to automate a business under one roof and how easy it is to learn.

Cons

I love the new calendar feature but would like it to integrate with Zoom and have more follow up capability with clients.

Amazing value for the money

I got a membership site together where I can deliver my content to my students and it's very easy to setup. Plus I can have affiliate partners and easily facilitate and track their sales as well.

Pros

The fact that you can have an email service provider, cart, membership site and landing page builder, all in one, all integrated together for this price is fantastic for a small biz owner like me -- where every penny counts.

Cons

I'm not at all technical, and so there is a small learning curve in terms of how to set everything up. But I got help from a VA who is technical which eased the transition quiet a bit.

Your best online business platform

My experience has simply been very good because of its ease in handling and the completeness of its elements.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up my business for distance consulting and teaching in real time and with the best cloud backup technology. It is wonderful

Cons

A program with so much technology in its design requires an excellent internet connection to have real-time support in the cloud.

The best business decision I made last year.

Pros

I love Kartra! It's easy to use. It has so many relevant features that you save tons of time as opposed to trying to figure out 10 different platforms and integrate them just to launch a simple campaign. On top of that, you save money!

Cons

I've had some glitches with my email editor but the helpdesk is always super responsive and helpful. I love the Kartra team!

Kartra helped me promote a recent wellness summit!

I was able to successfully participate in the virtual summit and encourage my clients to register also.

Pros

I liked that I could see who had purchased tickets for a wellness summit that I was an affiliate for recently. I was able to have a customizable link and each sale gave me a portion of the profits. It is very professional and the best affiliate software I've been able to use.

Cons

I thought it was tricky to navigate in some ways because the "paid membership" features were right alongside the free features and I couldn't always tell what I could click and what I couldn't, leading me to waste quite a bit of time trying to sort everything out and figure out how to use it.

Kartra is THE best kept secret in Marketing and Sales automation

Excellent - couldn't recommend it enough!

Pros

- Great set of features without bloat - Can replace a wide range of other products - Superb customer service - Intuitive

Cons

- On some occasions (though not many) there are sometimes a few too many clicks needed to perform an action. But it's few and far between.

Conversion based web page builder

I tried it out during the trial to see how it really was as I had one page builder but I was not 100% satisfied with it. But Kartra did not take over the throne, so to say, but offered an alternative. Sadly the price was too high and the features was not so many. Easy to use though

Pros

I like the fact that Kartra is quite intuitive. Also they have some premade templates from some of the top marketers in their fields.

Cons

The cost is what puts it down a bit, other than that I have heard some bugs are in place, as they all have, but some users don't like it because there were too many. This may be an early version sign and I assume they will fix bugs ongoing.

A good way promote your business

Overall, Kartra has worked out for us. The landing pages are a little difficult to link up to sales pages but not so hard that I would stop using it. Customer service is adequate but not a very fast response time.

Pros

It has landing pages, sales pages, and email communications all in the same place. The layout is simple to navigate.

Cons

you cannot have a url with the word "resource" in it and customer services says it is because of something they use for their own coding. I would think they could find a way to let us use that word.

I guess if you're committed to it...

The platform is just not intuitive or user-friendly. I dreaded having to do anything on the platform.

Pros

The thing that Kartra seems to do well is its marketplace feature. You can find many different products to promote as an affiliate.

Cons

As an affiliate and as a member of a membership that was hosted on Kartra, I did not find it to be very user-friendly or intuitive. It took a lot more steps to get to an affiliate link than it does on most other platforms I use. I have noticed that quite a few people who I do business with, who were using Kartra, have decided to stop using it for various reasons.

The best out there

It has been frustrating for me on many sides, but I am liking the quality of the outcomes once I get around everything.

Pros

I like that it is an all in one system.

Cons

It was not intuitive to me, had to be shown twice to figure out the basics of creating a page.

Amazing software

Pros

I use kartra to sign up my affliates and its amazing the back office is laid out perfect to see your earnings. You can get paid by check or direct deposit.

Cons

Nothing was not liked about this product highly recommend

Crappy service, slow loading

Pros

Drag and drop - one stop shop - affiliate program is built in

Cons

They give you a hassle about things like importing leads and the site is embarrassingly slow to load