Kartra Reviews

Kartra

Business management solution for small to large businesses

Kartra

Kartra Review

We are not really using it at the moment.

Pros

The best thing about Kartra is that it integrates so many things into one package. Email delivery rate also seems to be good although we have limited data.

Cons

It's very difficult to navigate. The UI is very poor and unintuitive. This is why we are not really using it and likely we will cut it as soon as I can find a better alternative. It desperately needs a way to search and find the emails that you have written in the autoresponder sequence. Its utterly painful trying to find certain emails in the sequence to edit them and specific landing pages. The overall structure of Kartra is a mess.

Loaded software - Too Big a Learning Curve

This software package would be great for mid to larger sized businesses that need everything this suite offers and could afford the fees associated with consistent use.

Pros

Software offers a complete set of tools for a business to use in their online marketing.

Cons

The biggest issue I had was the amount of effort it takes to use this software. The tutorials were good but difficult to follow.

Great features available

Pros

Love that there are so many functions available

Cons

At the same time, so many extra options can be overwhelming

Instant funnels!

Good! I am not there yet, but I hope to be able to thank you soon for helping get my business to take off!

Pros

It is great to have all those different templates ready-made for any purpose imaginable. Also having the system integrate with Webinarjam and Everwebinar is a boon, especially for a beginner like me.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, and I wish that the name of each page within the embedded pieces were clearly visible so as not to get them confused.

Sounds good - But Terrible support

Would love to use it, but based on this kind of support, I just can't!

Pros

Based upon the executive's reputation and knowledge, having seen their past work, it was a no brainer.

Cons

I bought and have paid for this software for a year. Never have been able to log in. Ask for support many many times. All login info does not work. No phone number or direct email address.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None

We used Kartra to create landing pages and membership sites.

Pros

Wow, there are a LOT of features, and a lot of neat, personalization/targeting things you can do when you use Kartra for email, landing pages, membership site, etc.

Cons

The user interface is ugly and hard to use. Kartra is feature-heavy, but it feels like it was built by a programmer or marketer who never talked with a designer.

Kartra Review

Stealing money from the poor and pocketing it for the rich. I explained my situation to them and asked for a refund, which they didn't give. They do not support Aspiring Entrepreneurs one bit. They would rather keep my money than have me as a lifelong customer - thiefs.

Pros

None

Cons

Very Poor Customer Service