Kreezalid Logo

Kreezalid

Marketplace building solution for small to midsize firms

Kreezalid Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.24/10

See full reviews by rating

My experience at the moment is very positive, I can made a great marketplace with Kreezalid.
Positive - it’s a good product with some great features.
Disappointing experience with bad code and bad (or non-existing?) customer support.
You have to request them. Site is horrible and loads the slowest ever.

Kreezalid users...

sharetribe-logocaret
listing-logo

sharetribe

How would you rate Kreezalid?

Seriously, don't look anywhere else..

Pros

Unlike other marketplace builders, this software actually is great on both the functional and aesthetic levels. Personally I am not a coder, but with Kreezalid I was able to make my marketplace exactly how I wanted to. There's a learning curve as there is with everything, but Kreezalid's customer support walks you through everything you yourself cannot do. What I also like about them is that they are...

Cons

Like I said, with everything there is a learning curve. Some directions were a little hard (maybe just for me) to understand but I would just sent an email whenever I was confused and always got a prompt and clear response from the customer support team. No real cons.

Kreezalid

I have been with Kreezalid a long time and I have seen it get better with time. There are a lot more apps and integrations in their marketplace now to add more customizations to your marketplace. Kreezalid is progressive and now in 2022, you can build a more high-quality and more streamlined niche marketplace than back in 2020 because micor customizations now are very easier to achieve.

Pros

You can get your marketplace up and running in no time with Kreezalid. The platform has a lot of in-built features that keep the marketplace running smoothly such a modern shopping cart and streamlined user onboarding. With the app marketplace, you can add personal touches to your marketplace, adding customizations that offer your customers a more curated experience.

Cons

You are unable to export the source code! If you have big plans, goals, and dreams for your marketplace this feels like a lockdown and a hindrance to your project customization goals and autonomy. Not being able to work the source code limits your customizations in terms of more in-depth privacy and other customer-facing features of the platform.

Amazing Software but wrong team and customer support

Unfortunately, Kreezalid is a bad experience for my project since I subscribe I have to go another platform to set up my project, now I send a refund request because of alls options to launch my projects required Kreezalid team intervention and the team never reply any email, live chat, ticket, etc I hope to receive my refund, if they never reply for support I don't think they will reply for refund.

Pros

Easy to use You can set up your marketplace in a few hours Some great features

Cons

Bad team: My experience now the kreezalid support team don't need you as a client, 1 month to reply a simple pre-sale question and never reply my support request, as now I send 8 messages to the kreezalid team and no answer since I subscribe. You have to request domain name setup: I subscribe and point all my DNS setting to kreezalid, and I send the request to set up my domain and since no reply, it's a bad experience if you need to deploy a quick MVP Price: The price policy is not startup-friendly, the competitor price is better

One of the best

Positive. One of the best on the market right. Though I was unlucky to hit a period, when all of Kreezalid was busy with the final development of an update, and at the same time, getting ready for a Tech-Event. So the response-time from support was unacceptable. That said, support was very professional and willing to help, once I got through.

Pros

The possibilities that it gave to create a professional looking trading and service platform and the price.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit steep at first, because of the not fully intuitive layout. But after messing around with it for a couple of days, you get the hang of it. And Kreezalid is adding guides.

Easy to set up marketplace software by a non-technical person

Pros

I've researched many marketplaces as well as working on one prior to Kreezalid which had a lot of issues. Then I came across Kreezalid and spoke with them to make sure that I didn't want to make the same mistake. The support team are great and Kreezalid is a very user-friendly marketplace. It was easy to set up by non-technical people and the users that have signed up managed to self-serve all the way from profile set up to displaying their listings without much help from my team. This is a true indication of how good the user experience is!

Cons

For an out of the box solution, it's fantastic and ideal for your users to use due to their user experience design. However there are features we would like that are not easy to add but that is the trade off for implementing a system that can really get your new venture started without development.

Support not responding to problems

Its OK, but I am thinking of alternatives

Pros

Its very easy to use and changes appear straight away, which is a great feature

Cons

My top menu disappeared for some time. I asked them 3 times what happened and they do not respond

Avis

Réactivité / time to market

Pros

Rapidité de construction d'une plateforme de faible complexité Réactivité dans la mise en place des différents paramétrage et visualisation immédiate Accessibilité pour une personne non experte

Cons

Pas de décrémentation automatique du stock en fonction des commandes Quelques pages dont les paramètres ne sont pas accessibles facilement (cart, booking, order) API avec Mailchimp mais pb sur transfert de données aux US avec cette solution ==> n'y a-t-il pas une solution EU (cf contraintes RGPD)

Showing original review in French. See translation

Je recommande Kreezalid !

Globalement je suis quand même très satisfaite. J'ai pu lancer un site en un temps record avec un qualité d'UX et visuel vraiment proche de ce que j'aurai souhaité si j'avais fait développé mon site de bout en bout. Les équipes répondent toujours et font de leur mieux. Et il est possible de faire évoluer l'outils avec eux. Kreezalid regroupe beaucoup d'avantages.

Pros

Fortes possibilités de personnalisation de la market place. UX plutôt chouettes. Equipe à l'écoute et produit en perpétuelle évolution.

Cons

Outils qui nécessite régulièrement des connaissances techniques -> ne peut pas être géré de manière autonome sans un support technique en dehors des équipes Kreezalid. Pas de visibilité sur les évolutions à venir.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Good product to get started

Pros

The product has a lot of great functions to get your multivendor business started. The UX is great, it is really easy to set up and you can definitely get a lot done. It also has some really cool off the shelf integrations like payment gateways.

Cons

The product does not allow to go much further. It is great to do a proof of concept or an MVP of a very simple idea but no more than that. It also lacks some core capacities like the capacity to integrate with payment gateways.It can get pricy as there are many other more complete options out there

CUSTOMIZABLE, EASY AND AFFORDABLE MARKETPLACE

Pros

If you are looking a powerful, easy, and quickly marketplace Kreezalid help you to get it. Have some features and capabilities to get a great and visual marketplace in a short time. I choose Krezalid cause you can get a deep personalized website.

Cons

They dont allow to change features or adapt your needes, if you need a new feature or implement a change, you must to be patient. I think they must to improve the customer service.

Good System for Startups but very bad support and maintenance

It could be a very good marketplace SAS, but because of the bad support, the very low and slow improvement and nearly no option of paid customization, you can´t use this system very long or with a good and safe feeling. How sad. Please optimize your support and maintenance and offer better customization and feature request improvements!

Pros

Easy to implement. Good features. Good Design. Ok to customize.

Cons

Very very bad support. If you get an answer you have to wait at least weeks, sometimes even months. Many bug reports, feature requests or questions are not answered. Even critical bugs are not fixed or it takes many weeks. This is unacceptable for a paid System, with which you want to earn money. It seems, that there are only one to few persons are working in the support. A marketplace system needs to be customized. But feature requests and improvements, even if you want to pay for it, are nearly impossible.

Hi Melvyn, We're really sorry to hear of the difficulties you've had with our services and lack of support. This definitely doesn't sound like the service we try to provide to our customers we'll definitely offer you better and personalized assistance in the next hours as we completely understand how frustrating it can be to wait for help on blocking issues. We've already gathered all your...

Thieves - lack of support, lack of care

We paid $729 for a custom development they failed to deliver. So basically they're thieves and liars and this has been one of the worst experiences ever. They market themselves to start-up marketplaces, take their money, then ignore them and don't help. Our company was willing to invest THOUSANDS into Kreezalid and creating our MVP - and they just took the first chunk of money they could and have been absent since. It's like being robbed out in the open and having to yell to get people half way across the world to just answer an email.

Pros

That it is purple and purple is one of my favorite colors.

Cons

They don't give you monthly receipts. You have to request them. Site is horrible and loads the slowest ever. We hired outside developers and we hired Kreezalid for custom developments. The outside developers hated Kreezalid, bad-code, inflexible, impossible to scale, api lacking. So we hired Kreezalid for $729 to build a directory for brands (RED FLAG right there, there's no brand directory so we had to get that developed) and we just wanted the option to choose a different picture. They took our money and have failed to deliver the custom development. It's now been MONTHS and no response. I

An easy way to create a marketplace

Kreezalid provided an easy to use structure for us to realise our project without any former web or digital skills. Without this structure we would never have launched clik-trip.

Pros

Very easy to use and have total control in admin to change and improve. The price also makes it feasible to just 'give it a go'...

Cons

It would be very useful to have more help pages to refer to so can find the answers quickly

The best marketplace builder in the market

One year back I started comparing the different options available in the market including Sharetribe and Arcadier. I found Kreezalid as the most appropriate, cost-effective marketplace builder. I highly recommend it for new startups!

Pros

I believe the best marketplace builder in the market if you want to avoid huge costs associated with building a new platform from scratch. Easy to use and powerful back office. Their team is responsive to new ideas with good quality support service.

Cons

More functionalities are added regularly but I would be happy to see more of them in the near future

We hoped we could use Kreezalid longer but with a management and tech support so uncooperative and unsupportive, it seems impossible. It's fine as long things don't break and just work but with the slight issue, you are screwed for weeks. If the out-of-the box solution works for you, give it a try, otherwise I recommend Sharetribe. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is personally available, they have a slack channel for support and an active community.

Pros

- UI/UX both in the frontend and also admin panel is great for an out-of-the-box solution - Easy to get started - Allows selling digital products

Cons

- Customer support is not existing! They have an issue with handling Mangopay credit card payments since at least July and didn't fix it until now. Payments should work and if not customer service should handle the issue and solve it. Instead, they retreat to ignoring it and don't reply inquiries. - We paid for some custom development which was delivered late, buggy and still seems until this point to create issues (6 months later). - Team seems to be out of reach and not caring. - Quality of code

Excellent solution to create your marketplace

Pros

Kreezalid is an excellent solution to create your marketplace fast and without coding. Easy to understand, we were able to create our marketplace in a few days! There are always new​ features, and the team is available to support you and answer your questions.

Cons

Like every Saas platform there are some limits, but nothing that stopped us.

Perfect solution and very simple to use

Pros

I’ve built my service marketplace with ease thanks to they great support team (special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] over there!). The setting is quite easy once you’ve figure out our to use the documentation. I was looking for a quick and affordable solution to run a test and it worked out well for me. Of course, you’ll have to invest more for custom features (my site required some) but they have been able to recommend partners, I’ll see how it’ll turn out.

Cons

I did not find anything wrong with the solution of Kreezalid!

Kim’s Review

Positive - it’s a good product with some great features.

Pros

It was easy to build my site with it and the templates were professional looking.

Cons

Some of the functionality was a bit confusing but I worked it out.

I'd given up hope until I used Kreezalid

The customer support and CEO have both exceptionally helpful in helping us get set up and guide us through every problem we've encountered.

Pros

As a non-technical person, I think Kreezalid was the easiest option to use. I used 4 or 5 other options before kreezalid and none of them had the customizability or ease of use that Kreezalid has.

Cons

A bit on the pricey side, but the price is nothing compared to hiring an actual engineer to build it.

One of the best Marketplace Softwares out there!

I wanted to quickly test my marketplace idea and I compared many different options including Sharetribe and Arcadier. Kreezalid had the best looking user interface design and was simple and easy to get my store up and running in less than a day. Highly recommend!

Pros

- Great design and user interface - Simple and easy to customise as admin on backend - Customer service is responsive and eager to assist

Cons

- Some bugs, but quickly fixed by customer service

An easy-to-use platform with many possibilities.

Really good :)

Pros

Kreezalid allows to create any simple marketplace within a few minutes, without any technical skills... As a developer, it is great to be able to add many customizations, from design to more technical features. The Kreezalid App Store is really helpful in many cases. The backend is also intuitive, and many clients are using it smoothly.

Cons

Not really a con, but as a developer I'd love to have a complete API for migration purposes... but luckily the Kreezalid team can offer complete support in theses situations! Advanced features that are sometimes requested by clients can also be answered by custom development, and the support team is here to help or advise us!

Love this platform and the staff is GREAT!

Customer service is great. We did have some glitches but they were attended to immediately.

Pros

Its very modern, organized and highly automated.

Cons

They really need to have the ability to do bulk upload of products. It's holding me back right now from using it to its fullest extent. The idea of having to enter 200 products one at a time is daunting.

Arnaque

Pros

Le Backoffice est assez simple et complet

Cons

Impossible d'avoir la moindre réponse de l'équipe sur des services ne fonctionnant pas et qui s'avèrent bloquant

kreezalid

Pros

Unlimited users Numerous integrations Suited for large businesses Advanced features Strong customer support

Cons

Learning curve limited personalization

A powerful and easy to use marketplace builder

Pros

I love the easy-to-use interface and that there are so many functionalities available. This is what makes Kreezalid one of the best marketplace solutions. You don't need a technical background but can easily build your site with drag and drop functionalities.

Cons

Like all software products, there are always some bugs and/or limitations. But overall, it's a powerful tool considering that you don't need any custom coding to get a fully functional platform.