Lucidpress Reviews - Page 11

Great Document Creater

Pros

Great range and number of template types formats to choose from, easy to make aesthetic documents for personal and professional use. I use it mostly for school newsletters.

Cons

You need to zoom in a lot to see/edit text in newsletters, and adding photos without a box is tricky: sometimes the photos become the background instead of a small image when I drag it to the wrong place.

Fabulous software

Fantastic experience and would highly recommend it to others. Your documents looks wonderfully professional without needing to purchase or install additional software

Pros

The ease of use - no training required. The ability to save as you go without having to be prompted - auto save The amount of options or templates

Cons

It took me a while to work out how to send the document to others.

Lucidpress is GOOOOOOODD

It makes creating and printing newsletters easy so my ministry supports can hear about what is going on.

Pros

I like the different templates and designs. They are easy to place your own personal touch within them without being restricting.

Cons

I mainly use the newsletter options for my business and I wish there were more newsletter templates.

Eye catching and easy to layout!

Improved my ability to brand and market our services and products.

Pros

It is as simple as drag and drop and you can incorporate any content you want. My clients love that they can read it on the go, share it with friends and family and download it if they want. For what I spend on the software - it is worth 100 x that in marketing and branding capabilities!

Quick Resolutions!

Pros

When you’re in a rush to get a flyer done, this software makes it super easy to put something together. It’s user-friendly but also gives you many tools to get things done.

Cons

I wish it had more social media templates to use. I feel that even with the premium account, that these options are limited.

Simple to use but looks professional

I am able to self published a digital magazine without the help of a graphic designer

Pros

It is so simple to use unlike most other magazine platforms on the market and without being a graphic designer you make make the magazine look professional

Cons

the lack of fonts is a little disappointing but other than that there isn't anything that I don't like

Good, functional and relatively simple to use

Good transition from using programs such as publisher and visio

Pros

This is a relatively simple app to use. Having it connected to my Google Drive and available anytime, anywhere is a big plus.

Cons

For a brand new user it can take a while to understand all the various tools it has available, but this is hardly a con, it simply a learning curve

Easy for non tech people

Other than what was described above, I have really loved using this platform and am planning on using it for some personal things like holiday cards this year.

Pros

It is easy to use and figure out even for non tech people like myself.

Cons

The price for my first newsletter was significantly lower than the Price on my second one. Not sure why.

Great, but too costly for the amount of time I actually spent using it.

Pros

Creating documents, making pdfs, having that versatility and flexibility is just very beneficial in making materials for my therapy sessions in the way I want to.

Cons

The cost; it was very expensive to keep it when i don't even use it every single day. I just used it to create documents for tgerapy.

Easy to Use, Great Features

I was using word/adobe for our construction company newsletter, with Lucidpress i have been able to create a more professional looking template with many options.

Pros

The various features for photos, text boxes, etc, & how simple the program is to use

Cons

Sometimes my pictures dont upload so i have to copy and paste.

Intuitive and easy to use

Pros

It's very simple and intuitive to use, much less intimidating than some others. I am not an expert, but can produce good looking products very easily

Cons

I would prefer it if the account was merged with the LucidChart, currently they're logged in separately and paid for separately.

This platform is low key awesome and unique because of it's value vs features. Yes it's a keeper!

Many that were useful.

Pros

The ease of learning and application of features is promising. I also tend to enjoy my finished products.

Cons

The pay a year up front or we'll charge you more is a downside. The final product is grea but getting there is a hassle through many half set templates.

Lucidpress Review

Using Lucidpress to create our company's monthly newsletters. Having a great experience using this tool so far.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Did not need to watch a tutorial on how to use.

Cons

I've used it for 3 months now and up to this point, no complaints.

Jean Millimouno

My experience with Lucidpress is no longer than three months. I used it to print a policy brief and it was really appreciated

Pros

I like the software settings because it’s easy to use.

Cons

The impossibility to convert the document into word

Easy to use, could be easier

Pros

Lucidpress is generally easy to use, especially with their impressive supply of templates that are highly customizable.

Cons

Formatting multiple paragraphs of text on a page can be a little tricky.

Easy to Use!

Overall, very easy to use and convenient. Highly recommend.

Pros

How flexible and easy it is to build together an e-cataloge

Cons

Linking to the shops product sheet so easier time to insert the product images/links.

It's a great tool for making marketing materials

It's a great tool for making professional-looking marketing materials for the company, and pretty easy to use.

Pros

Cons

I sometimes have difficulty manipulating images, but I probably just need some more time with the software.

This reviewer only left a rating