Lucidpress Reviews - Page 5

Great product for the money

It's been fantastic!

Pros

We use the product to produce our quarterly magazine and it's been amazing. Visit [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see for yourself

Cons

It's not easy to determine the printing cost for a print magazine.

LucidPress has been very user friendly for me! It definitely has come in handy for plenty of needs.

I'm learning how to become a better designer.

Pros

I like how there are so many templates to choose from. I use this program for my magazine and I like how there is an option to save what I've made as a template to use for the next issue. It makes the process easier.

Cons

I wish there were more ways to incorporate and use Photoshop images. I'm not sure if this available right now but I haven't come across it. If LucidPress had this, it would be perfect!!

Lucidress has helped our staff do design work without the staff needing heavy design skills.

The online workflow and team aspect is amazing. This is transforming our design workflow. We are now faster and we can allow other staff outside of the design staff to create their own materials.

Pros

Web based workflow and the comment option helps our staff create and approve designs much faster than the Adobe workflow we normally use.

Cons

Lack of stroke size below zero, and the print screen is a bit buggy. It crashes a lot while trying to enter print settings for our network printers

This product has been very helpful with my basic ad and webpage designs.

Pros

I love that I can access it from any computer. It doesn't limit me to my workstation at home. I can make updates and publish on the road!

Cons

Would love to see more photo editing options in the tool. I have to import edited photos from other sources, which takes time

Enjoy using Lucid press - it's my go to online flyer creater

Pros

I like how easy and straight-forward it is to use, the templates make it very easy to start a project

Cons

Finding some of the hidden functions in the expanded areas on the right hand side - they aren't spelled out so I usually end up Googling how to do it then find it.

Used to create banners and infographics in a high school.

Pros

The educator account is free of charge and allows me to create most of the documents I wish to with relative ease. I can upload my own images and clip art to insert into my creations.

Cons

In order to print to my own printer I need to download a PDF. That means if there is a mistake in my work or something doesn't print the way I think it will I need to go back online, make the changes and download again which become tedious and time consuming.

Overall, I think it's easy to use and user friendly.

Pros

I like the ability to change the font and colors and being able to upload pictures with ease. I would like to be able to upload pics to the calendar.

Cons

I am not a fan that if you accidentally click on something it moves the box out of alligment. It's frustrating if you are trying to work on something and accidentally click on something. Also when I upload pictures, some always come out fuzzy when they are printed.

Great place for self publishing

The perfect solution for my needs. I did a lot of research before I selected Lucid Press. The best decision I made. Could not be happier with the final book. I can not recommend Lucid Press enough.

Pros

It was easy to use. I layout my documents in Adobe iIn Design and I was able to upload the document it looked exactly the way I had layer it. Outstanding product & easy intuitive software.

Cons

Nothing. It interfaces with Adobe products with ease.

Great online design option

I have used Lucid to create invoices for my business as well as meal plans, workout charts, and calendars. Love it!!

Pros

Once you learn to use the program, the design process is smooth and easy.

Cons

Really, for an online setup, there is nothing I don't like about it.

Making flyers and graphics is a Breeze

Pros

I really enjoy that lucid press media management is simplified, making gorgeous visual and marketing pieces is effortless. Everything from flyers, to email blasts down to cards, can be done in one place

Cons

The only issue I had with Lucid press is that the setup instructions were not very clear and the tools available weren't readily accessible, other than I am beyond thrilled with lucidpress.

Easily create visual and attractive material

It is a good tool to show in a more attractive way short reports with support of images and dynamic typography. When staff training workshops (training) are held, the material to be used to support the workshop is easily done with this program.

Pros

Like Lucidchart, it has multiple preloaded options and multiple templates for the preparation of brochures, dynamic reports and creative templates. It is easy and simple to use, the design is selected, the templates are taken from the menu or some photo or support material is uploaded and the document is saved, this can be exported in pdf or shared through the web.

Cons

You must have a good bandwidth to use the program since it only works with the internet, in the case that a job is being done and the connection is lost, it is likely that some edition will be lost.

This is a great tool to help you create quick and easy flyers

Pros

I like all the templates that they have ans it is fairly easy to customize them. The documents have a nice quality to them when they are printed.

Cons

I don't like that some of the best and what I would consider standard features are offered only with a paid subscrition.

Good for Basic Design

For fairly simple design work, such as school newsletters, LucidPress is a great tool, but for more complex work it won't make the grade.

Pros

LucidPress is very simple to use and can create some nice designs, especially with some very useful templates.

Cons

It's design functions and features are not as advanced as Canva or InDesign, so you are a bit limited in what you can create.

Great web-based document creator

We use Lucidpress for a monthly print newsletter for a church. The web-based interface is relatively user friendly...a few options are hidden away and hard to find, and pasting from other programs can be problematic unless you paste as plain text. The biggest plus for us is that multiple people can access and contribute to our publications without needing specialized software. Nice selection of templates, too.

Pros

Great for collaboration - being web-based anyone can use it Simple and fairly user friendly interface Nice, professional templates that can be easily customized

Cons

Cloud publishing can be a little glitchy - we find it easiest to publish as PDF and put the PDF online as needed If care about attention to detail, users need to always, always paste as plain text. More of a user issue than an app issue, though! If the "paste as plain text" setting were more visible it might help.

Get the BEST with Lucidpress

The overall experience was great. We were able to publish a monthly newsletter promoting the exciting accomplishments of our school and community. Once the template was setup for the different users, the delegation of duties and the collaboration of ideas was outstanding.

Pros

* Ability to work on publication collaboratively with others * Create many different styles of pages to make you publication spectacular * Professional look of the finished product * Different ways to publish the final product

Cons

* There is a "learning curve" on how some function work in Lucidpress. * Not a drag and drop feature for pictures.

easy , simple , amazing

Pros

the simplicity and ease of using the software, also the output looks great. i dont know what else to write

Cons

More Graphic Options to make the output more interesting , also more icons will be of great help , some more fony options

I use this all the time and enjoy it.

I enjoy creating my magazine

Pros

Ease of use. It's simple and easy to navigate within the publishing softwear. I don't have more to say.

Cons

Videos embedded have no ability to download in another format. And yada yada etc etc. Blah blah blah

Lucid Press has made it much easier to share approved design across my large enterprise.

Professionally, it has allowed me to maintain control of a brand that is developing exponentially. Personally, it has made my work life much easier.

Pros

The interface is so intuitive that my least-adept team members can use it, but robust enough that more advanced users don't feel limited or frustrated.

Cons

They are still developing their portfolio of products available to order for printing, which could be broader.

High Quality Products

It has been good.

Pros

I have been able to make great brochures for our organization. I love being able to share the draft with others and being able to download to print it myself.

Cons

I would love even more variety of pre-made layouts (especially social media posts). I believe with a little more free storage space to try it out that more people may have a chance to realize how much they like it.

Lucidpress Takes Our Marketing on a New Level

Great tool, love it! I don't even want to think about how much we struggled before Lucidpress. Now creating marketing material is so fast and easy!

Pros

The templates that come provided with Lucidpress are amazing. Using these templates has helped us, a small company with limited time and resources, to build fantastic looking marketing material fast. You can choose from a wide variety of templates for different occasions, from brochures to flyers and anything between. With Lucidpress, it is easy to look professional, so much of the groundwork has already been done for you!

Cons

The tool, while at use, does slow down my computer, an older Surface Pro 3, a little. With more powerful computer, performance probably isn't an issue

Saved me so much time!

Pros

I've literally spend hours upon hours trying to figure out how to make business cards on Microsoft word, this software really helped cut the time in half. Having excellent templates really was super useful and there were a lot of fun creative designs. I found it to be much more simple than using the Adobe software that I found to be a bit intimidating.

Cons

I really didn't need to use this software very much, but I did not experience any issues while using the free trial and I would recommend it to anyone trying to build cards like this.

The absolute best I've ever used.

It's been a time saver and helps me put together a beautiful publication.

Pros

I love the ability to lay out graphics and videos anywhere I need them to be. Lucid also allows me to tweak my articles with ease.

Cons

Sometimes as I'm trying to position a graphic, it misbehaves and puts the graphic elsewhere. Usually I've been working for a couple of hours when this happens and I have to reboot Lucid. It then acts as it should.

AMAZING EDITING CAPABILITIES

I currently use Lucidpress for creating and editing our company newsletter. I also make a​ monthly "right of the month" flyer. I am looking forward to finding out what other creations I can make.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use for editing together our company newsletter. Software auto saves projects and allows you to go back in time to an​ earlier version of your project for comparison. Easy can access the software from ANY computer, so whether I am at my work desk or my home desk all documents are available for view and processing.

Cons

Picture editing can get a little tricky. When trying to copy an uploaded photo to the​ desired size, it is hard to figure out how to get back to the document to continue editing.

great, easy tool to use

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I feel I can quickly and easily create something professional looking for our own business needs as well as client needs.

Cons

I feel there are not enough font choices for this software and when I upload new fonts to the software, it doesn't always accept all of versions of the font. I have found the font feature to be difficult.

Easy to use, great looks. I love everything about it.

More hours at work because my management was impressed.

Pros

Absolutely everything. First time I found it through a video and it didn't disappoint. I bought membership and use it for creating stunning customised materials for teaching English. Everyone at work is impressed.

Cons

Maybe there could be more choice for something like a book for kids. I mean the format of a book.