Lucidpress Reviews - Page 6

Pros

This has been a great tool for creating the layout for my children's books and coloring books before publishing them. It is simple and easy to use even for someone without a background in more advanced design tools like myself. I am so glad I found this tool!

Cons

Like anything else, even though it is easy there is a bit of a learning curve.

Appreciation

Good, useful in creating Newsletters

Pros

Easy to use, simple to follow, user-friendly

Cons

Sometimes get struck when uploading a photos, less fonts option etc

Great for Personal Projects, but free-version is limited

Overall, I really like Lucidpress and would recommend it for beginners in publishing, or for people needing a quick and easy page layout program.

Pros

Lucidpress is very user-friendly! It is intuitive, and is easy to pick up for someone with limited experience in using page layout/publishing programs beyond MS PowerPoint. The free version is adequate for my needs, and I really like the various downloading options.

Cons

The free-version can be very limited! Even for "basic" functions like saving a font or doing more advanced formatting. I am able to do what I need to with just the free version (making pamphlets and calendar handouts for my office), but I would recommend purchasing a version for more advanced work.

Lucidpress is great

It's helped us make things very last minute when we don't have time to wait for our designer. We've also been importing old InDesign projects from our old designer. We're able to have control over certain things like those designs.

Pros

There are LOTS of templates. It is very easy to use and change things around. There are lots of features that are easily explained.

Cons

If you don't pay for the premium version you are very limited. There are very few fonts and things you can do to when downloading files.

LucidPress is a great way for me to create my digital magazine. I love it!

It helps me create a fantastic magazine.

Pros

It's easy to use. My magazine turns out fantastic every time I use it. There are also so many different creative ways to make my magazine stand out.

Cons

Use the software for creating brochures, flyers and ad copy.

creat professional ads and print copy that can design myself.

Pros

Ease of use and professional output. Availability of templates that fit the need. Ability to import picture is easy and inserting, editing is easy.

Cons

Sometimes the site runs a little bit slow. This may be due to the large file size of the ad copy. Takes a while to dowload

It fills my needs

It has filled the needs I had for creating a simple, 4 page newsletter.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. I made my own design for a newsletter and it was fairly intuitive.

Cons

There are limited features at the basic level. I would like to be able to share the document with others but can't

Lucidpress is a great online tool for creating designs, business cards, templates and much more

The application allows us to easily create great designs, that can then easily be shared among our team.

Pros

The online nature of the application means nothing has to be installed for it to work and you have access to all your projects from wherever. It is really easy to make a snappy, vibrant design for a presentation template or logo and you don't even need a lot of insight in graphic design. There are also a number of design templates that are easy to modify with hardly any effort.

Cons

The storage space of your documents is very small, even if you upgrade the storage pool. Related to this, large files can take forever to open, which is not related to internet speed.

Makes creating marketing a breeze!

I’m able to create everything I need for social media easily by uploading my own photos. I’ve made business cards and flyers for our expos. Lucidpress has made marketing easier!

Pros

Easy to sign up and follow templates to make creating anything from social media ads to brochures hassle free.

Cons

I don’t have any cons for this program and software.

Easy to use. No glitches.

Able to produce quality looking ads and promos for my clients.

Pros

Ease of use. The way I could set it up with little to no prior use. It does exactly what I hope for for my small booking agency.

Cons

Perhaps a little pricey. I only say that as I use it for a small part time business. Although I like it and use it often, I sometimes wonder if I get the most bang for my money from it

My review

Pros

For someone who doesn't know much about designing documents, Lucidpress is very easy to use to make my documents look presentable. I also like how I can download it in different file types depending on what it's going to be used for.

Cons

Not all fonts can be used in bold, italics, and underline, which limits my design capabilities.

I'm love de programm, i'ts simple and user friendly

know the satisfaction of the staff and if they are happy to work in the company. The statistics if easy to understand

Pros

The animation of the question, it's funny to answer.The email link is easy to process at the weekly survey.

Cons

I'ts a little bit confused and difficult to connect the firt time, but after i'ts really simple with de email link.

Possibly the most well-designed product on the market

Pros

The fact that I was able to use it online on any of my work desktops along with the team creation made this exceptional.

Cons

I hated the loading times, random crashing of my documents along with the horrible publishing software when trying to use this online.

I find Lucidpress to be efficient and easy. This program keeps me organized and on top

organization skills

Pros

Well, not finding time to utilize more of the programs Lucidpress offers like bulletins and flyers etc.

Cons

Some time lines will appear on my calendar and is a slight distraction. When going to place a picture, sometimes it does not go where I need it to go. Could be operator problem though.

Make it yourself...easely

Pros

very powerfull and easy to use for any kind of people, don't need advanced skills

Cons

some usefull function is only for payd account

Fine to Use in a Pinch, But Not a Great Substitute

Pros

If you need a quick document or poster designed and you haven't dived into the Adobe world yet, Lucidpress will work in a pinch. The navigation is fairly simple and easy to use, and they've got a great selection of pre-designed icons, symbols, and pictures you can use. It's been a lifesaver for quick projects when I didn't have access to InDesign.

Cons

The free version is extremely restrictive in the amount of data you can upload + pages you can create. Good news: the first paid tier isn't prohibitively expensive (so expect to pay). Functionality isn't at all as robust as InDesign, and I've often found myself scrambling and searching to find a basic function like page rulers/guidelines. But if you're expecting basic functionality, this will get the job done.

Lucidpress Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to customize my projects

Cons

Sometimes the graphics export in a fuzzy way

New to LucidPress

Overall, using LucidPress has been a positive experience, especially for a small business that doesn't have a marketing/graphics design resource on staff.

Pros

Lucidpress is relatively easy to use and provides a nice option for much more robust and costly applications. Great for a small business that needs to put something together quickly.

Cons

Would like to see a more robust library of symbols and icons that can be easily added. I find I'm going to the web too much to find simple symbols that would typically be in an application library.

Forget Adobe!

LucidPress is an amazing software that allows for my team to stay organized and connected while we're creating social media banners as well as other online graphics. The best part about Lucidpress is that you can have your business cards and other printable graphics printed by them which makes it easy to be successful.

Pros

- They have their own printers to allow easy ordering - Doesn't limit the amount of folders documents

Cons

- They have packages instead of custom solutions for teams. A team of three has to pay a certain amount as well as a team of 5. - Small collection of themes

Five stars

Pros

We started using this instead of Adobe Creative Suite to create our annual reports. It’s so much more intuitive, and our design projects turn out great! So glad we switched - it’s saving time and money.

Cons

If anything, it’d be helpful just to have more default templates and styles included.

Amazing Product!

Pros

I enjoy the features and functionality of the product. Also very affordable. It will help you design anything you never thought possible.

Cons

Being all web-based can cause issues if for any reason you do not have access. There could also be more options for shapes and fonts.

ENJOYABLE, QUICK SIMPLE

TIME SAVER

Pros

EXTREMELY SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO . GREATNAVIGATE AND SHARE FOR EDITS. GREAT FOR TIME CRUNCHES WHEN I NEED TO GET ITEMS OUT.

Cons

NEEDS MORE DESIGNS CHOICES, AND COVERS - MORE DETAILED REPORTS MORE TEMPLATES AND MORE ANIMATION OPTIONS WOULD BE NICE

Great product. Great customer service.

I used this product to make brochures for my company. I used the free trial so I could color match my background to a color in a photo. I forgot to cancel the trial before it ended and emailed customer service. They were very understand and got back to me the next morning saying they will refund me. The brochures also turned out great. 10/10 product. 10/10 company.

Pros

Very easy to use, great feature that warns users of possible images that might print out blurry.

Cons

None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None.

User Friendly

Beautiful graphics and ease of use. That means the world to me.

Pros

Ease of use. Thank you so much for making it simple and easy to use. I dislike technology and get frustrated when having to design anything; however, not with your software.

Cons

No cons. I didn't find any issues with your software.

This product is EXACTLY what our team needed to create new marketing materials collaboratively.

A superb desktop publishing application that can be used on any computer including IPads and Chromebooks and can be shared with anyone in the world.

Pros

The collaborative nature of the system is crucial to our success. We maintain a nationwide team in marketing and development. Having a robust design system was critical to success. Lucidpress gives us the ability to create and share new marketing materials, documents, and ideas without shipping around files or worrying about losing data.

Cons

I might improve on the training with respect to how to use layers. That was a bit of a learning curve for our people. Otherwise, the system is fine!