Lucidpress Reviews - Page 7

I use LucidPress to publish bi-monthly school newsletters

Ease of designing and sending out newsletters.

Pros

LucidPress is so intuitive to use. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and Lucid Press is much easier. There are many different templates to choose from, and it's also very easy to export as a PDF, or share directly to a group of recipients right from Lucid Press.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Lucid Press is that it runs much faster in Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer is my preferred browser.

Super user-friendly software for those interested in marketing and graphic design.

I can quickly create eye-candy for work.

Pros

The ease-of-use is likely the best part of this software. It allows for creativity without the difficulty of Photoshop. Training is simple. Anyone with basic computer knowledge and manipulation can use this software.

Cons

As a Web Designer this works well for me after a slightly non-logical interface.

Makes it easier for clients to update and post their restaurant menus after I design the layout.

Pros

Lots of customization possible, layouts can be changed, each text box can be named, can be output as a PDF

Cons

My clients have a hard time understanding layouts and publish / re-publish. Learning curve is not intuitive

Create brochures, flyers, and business cards with ease

Lucidpress has made it easy to create flyers, brochures, and other promotional or marketing tools. Especially if we need them with a short turnaround time.

Pros

I like that Lucidpress allows me to make my own brochures, flyers, newsletters, and business cards for my business. It also lets me create posters, magazines and presentations.

Cons

Nothing really. I haven't yet experienced any problems with Lucidpress, or anything else that I disliked about it.

Lucidpress

Great. I look forward to creating more white papers as a result, and I will see what other items I can create.

Pros

I liked the ease of use. I had to turnover a white paper in a matter of a day, and while I wanted to use InDesign, I couldn't find a template that would work. I was under a time crunch as well. LucidPress offered an option that I could use and it offered it with ease of use. I could quickly design items and paste my text and present the document on time and well formatted.

Cons

I wish they had more templates associated with B2B marketing. I think that would be helpful to an entrepreneur and an organization.

Pros

I like the ease of use, ability to copy full documents, accessible through Google Drive, and image bing search function.

Cons

When opening up documents, it takes a while to load. Same lagginess when inserting images, etc.

Lucidpress is great for creating content that looks good in both print and digital formats.

Pros

The templates make it easy to create branded content that can be quickly and easily modified and reused. When you're on the go and don't have time or access to a computer with InDesign or Photoshop, it's a great design resource. It would also be easy to use for someone with limited design skills and training you can create professional-looking marketing pieces without breaking your budget.

Cons

I work for a nonprofit with a limited budget. I am paying for the subscription out of my own pocket because it makes my life easier, but I wish there was a nonprofit discount.

User friendly, easy, customizable

Pros

Online and accessible anywhere, many beautiful templates, easy to use. Professional looking documents with little effort.

Cons

Would like a PDF converter included and an option to export as a word file or something else editable.

Great tool for small business!

I've used Lucidpress to design great looking business cards for my business and get them printed. The first batch had some sloppy cuts and weren't aligned well, but they quickly reprinted and got it right when I brought it to their attention.

Pros

Quick and easy way to design business cards and marketing materials for my business!

Cons

It's a little bit difficult to do some layout functions. Would be nice if there were more symmetry/measurement tools.

Been having fun with Lucid making adds and catalogs for online

Simple to use

Pros

Very easy to use very easy! I habe been using every time I need a catalog or add made for Facebook. I have multiple manufacturing lines I rep for and it's great to be able to make a quick add .

Cons

Lucid press gives me the flexibility to create PDF brochures from templates cheaply and fast. The online function means that I can access everything on the go from my iPad/ phone.

Pros

It is online so it does not take up a lot of storage space on my computer. Has excellent Mac functionality The templates are high quality Easy to adapt and develop Auto save function is a life saver.

Cons

You can’t drag and drop pictures, you have to go through the drop menus. You can’t add customised fonts that you may have purchased. It’s difficult to make landscape and portrait pages in 1 document.

Easy to use and great for making my monthly Newsletters.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. The customer support is very helpful when I get stuck, and the features are very updated and well organized.

Cons

The Documents that are shared with me monthly that I put into my newsletters are a bit long. They are filled with great information, but I tend to not use it all because of the space it would take up on my newsletter.

Online tool for creating fresh modern designs

Our business' templates and business cards were created using this application.

Pros

This application is best suited for people with limited graphical design experience to create modern-looking business cards/letters/powerpoint templates/etc. The design templates, which are included in the online portal, are easy to use and easy to customize.

Cons

The online portal is sometimes very slow to respond, especially when loading larger designs. In those cases it can be trying to work with them, as every click takes a half second too long before it registers.

Great software

easy to use, clear, user-friendly

Pros

easy to use, clear, user-friendly. I liked the ease with which I could navigate the program and different saving formats available.

Cons

there were no cons - I would recommend Lucidpress to anybody

Excellent And economical solution

Great option for those without graphic program experience

Pros

Very intuitive, flexible and easy to use.

Cons

Image management, two menus, confusing

I used Lucidpress for our internal newsletter and other communications.

Helped automate our monthly internal newsletter.

Pros

Templates were good from a newsletter perspective, and the email integration was incredibly easy to use. Sending stuff out was simple.

Cons

Creating something from scratch is tricky, and even using some of the pre-created templates was kind of a hassle at times. The concept is really great, we just didn't utilize the platform enough to warrant paying for it.

Endless possibilities!

Pros

Being able to customize your documents and stationary is so easy and easily sets you apart from the competition.

Cons

I wish there were more templates available for general use.

Any questions I have on the product have been answered quickly.

The ease of publishing documents has been great. Every day I learn more about the product and find additional uses.

Pros

I like that you can share the documents in many different formats. It is also great to be able to work on a document with others using the document at the same time.

Cons

I removed a picture from one of the flyers I created and now my flyer comes up with a big box on it. This was never fixed.

Takes sometime to get used to but very useful.

Our company has some outdated brochure templates and Lucipress has helped with creating new ideas and formats for our office's brochures.

Pros

I love that it gives me the option to remove fonts I dont use often from the drop down bar. Also the templates are amazing when I dont have time to create a new brochure I can just drop the information and images I have and be done.

Cons

At times the program lags and does not respond to what I am attempting to do. For example while I am adding shapes into the document I have it will not expand or respond when I click on it.

Lucidpress

Pros

I love being able to create flyers, newsletters, and other thing for my company.

Cons

I love everything about lucidpress and I don’t have anything to complain about.

Great software to create presentations

The transition from our previous software was very smooth. And the fact that other employees could make text changes to the documents was very convenient.

Pros

The most important feature for me was the fact that you can collaborate with other users in the same document.

Cons

I haven't found any missing features yet.

A tool

What can I say, Lucid Press is not the best app when it comes to design Ebooks or similar projects. It can solve your problems and get you out of the mud for a while but it will never be InDesign or Illustrator.

Pros

- You can share your projects with your clients because it is cloud base.

Cons

- Clunky interface, not so many editing options. - Sometimes can be slow to use.

Has great Potential to be wonderful.

Easy and fast

Pros

The templates are rendered perfectly and they are extremely easy to use. It works really well when I am in a pinch and am in need. Quotes were where I expected.

Cons

I wish that it was completely free and not a "paid for best options" system. If this was changed I feel like it would be even better.

Business Cards and More

Pros

Lucid Press helped me design my company business cards and got them to me very quickly.

Cons

If you want custom images, you might have some trouble transferring them into the software.

Limited use for only one document

Won't use again. Annoying functionality beyond the basics and felt like they nickle and dime to keep a document up to date.

Pros

Just needed to create and upload a single document. Relatively easy to use to the basic functions, but there are many little annoyances when using the program. I can't imagine making myself use it again. Once the document was published I canceled the subscription and customer service noted we could make edits and republish if necessary with the free functionality. This was misleading, any decent sized document requires you pay again to make changes and republish.

Cons

Can't republish a document with any amount of minor edits unless you pay to re-up your subscription, despite the document technically being editable when you cancel your subscription. You can't republish if you're using too much storage space, so its essentially useful once you publish a single document. Misleading.