Lucidpress

Easy-to-use design & brand templating platform.

Lucidpress Reviews - Page 9

Sales leader with a knack for graphic design

Pros

Easy to make professional looking proposals. Fun to draft up visually appealing documents. Better than word or pages yet less complicated than adobe

Cons

Some minor features are harder to find than they should be. I also find it odd that when I open a document it is zoomed out to fit the entire page. Making it hard to see the text. I would prefer it start at 100-125% zoom.

Review by Shaylor Mwanje-GESCI

I have been able to create superb newsletter and flyers in record time for distribution in impromptu meetings.

Pros

The variety of templates available.The designs are superb, it is just easy to navigate and add more to your designs.

Cons

Could the space be increased?The storage space that is

Great product

Pros

I like that you can create designer quality products without investing time in learning photoshop or illustrator. Very simple and user friendly.

Cons

Printers seem to need to convert files to illustrator when we send them as print ready PDFs out of lucidpress, so we get extra charges from the printers now. However, for the money we're saving overall, it's worth it.

Its wonderful

Pros

It is a great site for building flyers, newsletters, etc. They worked with us to get our mailings to look perfect!

Cons

Some of the temples are hard to maneuver. Which can be frustrating.

a great experience

It helped my team to put together a nice digital magazine for our Managers Guide for Virtual Teams.

Pros

It was extremely easy to navigate through. Had no problem with editing our pages. It put together a really nice digital magazine.

Cons

Could not get the pages number function to work. Without being able to put page numbers on the pages it wasn't easy to go to the pages you wanted.

Create professional newsletters on Lucidpress

Pros

Ability to share documents among people working in my organization

Cons

We have had some formatting issues and since have recently begun pasting the shared docs into InDesign

LucidPress

My overall experience with LucidPress was positive.

Pros

I enjoyed the templates provided and the ease of use. The selection of categories and templates was extensive and varied.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to format the work done on LucidPress on my website! Sizing of images was somewhat complicated.

I use Lucid press to make my newsletters.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly, especially for someone who is not into graphics and things like that. I like that I can get on it from any device and work on a project from anywhere.

Cons

I don't have a whole lot of issues using Lucid Press. It has been very helpful when I need other options from publications and printing.

Quick and Easy

Pros

I liked all of the templates. They were easy to customize and tailor to my needs.

Cons

I found that the program often froze or was delayed which made things difficult. I also found that sizing of objects was not as easy as it could be, I would prefer an option to type in the dimensions.

Great programme for making up flyers or creating effective advertising ,

Pros

It was easy to find on google, Has plenty of features. Has templates to help start you off. Great customer service

Cons

Its very expensive. Doesnt seem to have its own gaphics library, boarders or backrounds. downloading and saving to computer can be a little confusing.

Village Perio

The expense of using LucidPress is great bc it isn't that much for a beginner to learn/

Pros

I like the easiness of using it. It isn't hard to understand and user friendly.

Cons

There isn't templates for the magazine. I feel like if there was templates, it would be a lot easier for the non creative person.

Quick and easy

Faster and more robust than alternatives

Pros

It was quick to access, learn, and implement. Works with file multiple file formats well. Used it for my class project and was way faster than everyone doing their posters on PPT

Cons

Measurements could use some work, but maybe that's been fixed. It would be great to put in a dimension I want a line or object and then have it resize.

very easy to use .

great phamphlets and brochures

Pros

The preview was a great feature. The ease of changing and moving text and picture boxes was great to use, along with the added ability to add the features of graphics and fonts.

Cons

I found the print quality was not as sharp as the preview showed. More colour options could be made available

Very user friendly with professional results!

It's helped us advertise much quicker !

Pros

It's quick and easy to use. Provides me with different options and makes it very convenient when time is of the essence.

Cons

You can't remove the background of a photo. It would be really nice if you could remove the background and also edit the photo with different filters or lighting.

A great resource that helps me get my job done faster and at a higher quality.

Pros

That my creative freedoms are limitless with LucidPress. No matter if I'm editing a magazine or working on another creative project, LucidPress helps me get from step one to step done.

Cons

That it's online and not an actual software product. I wish I could actually jump back and forth between adobe oroducts too.

Easy to use, navigable, beautiful and sleek, and makes me think I'm more talented than I am.

- easy to use software - helped my magazine look beautiful and professional - cheap

Pros

It's very easy to adjust to once you know the basics. I think I caught on very quickly and wasn't really expecting to.

Cons

Probably the fact that you have to pay to use whatever font you want. I'd love if basic users had access to any font they want.

Your program makes me so happy! great templates that I can use, it is very easy to design cool stuf

Pros

it makes my work stand out I do stuff like a pro Everyone pays attention Like my new business card with photo taht I made from your design

Cons

not many choices that suit my needs! I wish there were more choices of various designs I need more covers. I need more openings of reports, not journals

Make beautiful marketing assets, simply

Pros

I love Lucidpress to create digital marketing assets. I love the templates and I love being able to upload brand guidelines to work with over and over again.

Cons

The editing features are great. I wish the pricing was more reasonable though. To get a quote you need to talk to a service rep first.

Like the format

Super easy to use and share

Pros

It is easy to use and share. I can send valuable information to employees

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about this software yet.

I'm not a marketing person and I was able to easily navigate the system.

Pros

I like that I was able to easily learn how to use the software as I am not a marketing person and not familiar with building newsletters.

Cons

Lucidpress has been great - I use graphic design software sparingly and this has proven to work well

Clean documents, nice infographics

Pros

Ease of use and most of my staff are familiar with the product and functionality works well for them and me.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about it - it's not a major expense and the amount I use it is so little that I don't need anything complicated.

Great multi-purpose tool for design/publishing

Pros

Pretty easy to use - most print design software is a little outdated, but Lucidpress is staying on top of the competition with a modern UI and decent UX.

Cons

Not all-inclusive - print is there, but t-shirts, and other print/design needs I have to go to other places unfortunately.

Using to create flow diagrams and it helps me a lot

Easy user interface to create flow diagrams,

Pros

The usability of the software and the integration with google documents and google cloud makes my day to day activity easier.

Cons

Sometimes, I could feel slowness in using it, when I try to create or save a document. Same case when I try to open a document.

Helpful Product

Pros

The product was easy to use, i do have a graphic design background. The transfer over to make png was easy.

Cons

It wasn't easy to design a book. Which was on of my hopes.

Lucidpress Review

Pros

It’s really easy to make simple graphics. I have never tried anything more complex but I find this is very user friendly when you are unable to use photoshop.

Cons

I have no complaints. I think this software works really well for what I need to use it for.