MAGIX Video Pro X

Video editing software with various built-in templates

MAGIX Video Pro X Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

MAGIX Video Pro X product overview

Price starts from

Per Feature

What is MAGIX Video Pro X?

MAGIX Video Pro X is a video editing software designed to help businesses produce videos using various built-in tools. Content creators can trim audio for documentaries or interviews and close gaps between timelines within a video.

Typical customers

Value for money contenders

MAGIX Video Pro X features

4.2

Total Features3 1 categories

Most valued features by users

Supports HD Resolution

• Likelihood to recommend7.8/10
Rating distribution

Overall rating contenders

Full Featured Inutitive Video Editing

I was ready to leave my old Adobe software behind. Their going subscription only and getting slower and slower pushed me to look elsewhere. Magix has provided a solution I could step into as easily as changing my clothes. The performance is much better and that alone goes a long way toward making my video editing experience much more pleasant.

Pros

I felt very comfortable using Magix Video Pro after years using Adobe Premiere. The interface was very intuitive to me while providing very flexible control.

Cons

I am not a fan of subscriber pricing and went with the perpetual license.

Magix Video pro x is very good for editing

its ok, but it makes me feel alone in the dark with no help. Adobe Premiere has a lot of tutorials.

Pros

It is very easy to start using it. Very good menu and has a lot of features.

Cons

There are a few tutorials to start, but not any tutorial to learn how to use more complex things such as "using masks" or even using "green screen". All the features i discovered it was on my own search in the software.

Between simplicity and semi-professionalism

Pros

Magix is undoubtedly the most recommended option if you are looking for a job without huge demands. The most interesting thing about this brand is that it mixes basic knowledge (which allows the average user to give a cinematographic finish to their productions) with semi-professional knowledge (which allows the user to "play" with color corrections and audio editions).

Cons

Something that used to be a benefit in Magix was its faster integration with social networks when the user exported files. In its latest software this was not improved, in fact it no longer offers these integrations. Also, the formats in which the videos are accepted for editing are still very poor in relation to other editing programs.

It's a great tool for video editing

I am a power user with Adobe Premiere and started my video journey on FinalCut, so am very familiar with the major video editing software available for professionals. Sometimes I get interface fatigue, and like to try different pieces of software to spice and refresh my workload. I have Video Pro X installed, and sometimes I use it, and have very good results, but I have to admit, it can be a little...

Pros

Very versatile and capable video editor. Handles 4K with no issues. Good alternative to the main software available.

Cons

Has some different work and functionality that can confuse seasoned video editors, the timeline is stacked from bottom up, in contrast to other video editing software.

Great software

This program is the bees-knees man! I like how you don't need a subscription to use it. I just want to pay for it and it's mine. If I upgrade it then I'll pay the fee and keep it moving.

Pros

I tried Pinnacle Studio and didn't like it much for some reason. I bought Magix and fell in love with it. The exporting is a bit tough for me at times since I don't quite know the term meanings just yet, but the manual is easy to understand and is clear with the instructions. The extras it came with are incredible. I only use the program for drone footage now but I plan to use it for video promos.

Cons

There aren't any that I can think of to be honest.

MAGIX Video Pro X FAQs and common questions

MAGIX Video Pro X has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: 399.00
Pricing model: One Time License
Free Trial: Available

MAGIX Video Pro X has the following typical customers:
Small Business

No, MAGIX Video Pro X does not have an API available.