Maropost Commerce Cloud Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The ease with which a non-experienced, non-IT person like me can build their own shop, easy. The friendly, empathetic, human customer support that is a quick call away.
Fantastic customer support, I love having an onboarding team and account manager. Once I'd figured out how to set things up it wasn't extremely difficult and I could always ask someone for help.
The problems we are having syncing with MYOB and we are getting frequent syncing errors we have to reset the server.
The lack of email marketing integrations (yet). The lack of 3rd party integrations for other types of digital marketing.
I asked the stupid questions because I need to if I want to move forward and they do not make me feel stupid, they seem to get it.

Maropost Commerce Cloud users...

BigCommerce-logocaret

BigCommerce

Shopify-logocaret

Shopify

Adobe Commerce-logocaret

Adobe Commerce

How would you rate Maropost Commerce Cloud?

The best system for growing our business over 30% each year

Business growth, year in, year out. Peace of mind that someone is behind the scenes keeping my storefront open for me with no worries.

Pros

The ability to automate processes and integrate with sales channels. Awesome SEO capabilities. Great support from a growing keen knowledgeable team.

Cons

Neto so far has been fine. I think for an eCommerce platform it works fine.

More client growth, the easy of becoming a customer and approving them is due to the software.

Pros

The functionality of the platform works well, it's easy to update and maintain everything. It never seems to crash, which is important to my clients.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility in regards to changing things for each customer i.e. since I'm a wholesaler, a product or service I may offer to one client may not be one I want to offer to another so it would be good if you can disable features for your client based on what you give them access to.

Easy and useful

This is really amazing and useful software. It can achieve all the settings and effects you want to achieve. We use NETO connect Google shop save more times, integrate with NETO POS, the payment , the shipping cost etc, NETO make everything very easy to operate.

Pros

1. The more and useful functions. 2. Good add on. 3. The best technical Support

Cons

Lack of some New Zealand local resource integration.

Neto Shopping Cart

Shopping cart works well and integrates well with Payment option and shipping options.

Pros

Works well on front end but over complicated on the back end for small business like ourselves.

Cons

With us changing prices and Price/size filters on products that have multiple sizes. Products that have a name change but the Product Variation DO NOT change.

A robust software package with exceptional support and service

The ability to address and have a one stop solution capable of growing with the needs of my business

Pros

Ease and flexibility to design and change the software to the needs of the business. Being modular allows me to expand the package based on my growth and needs. Strongly backed up by third party developers and companies supplying alternative and complimentary modules to the existing core platform.

Cons

Nothing as the development and commitment from the company to grow and develop is evident. Care should be taken though to ensure the inclusive capabilities and modules are adequate and add a competitive edge rather then simply charge for everything as an add on.

easy to use and support is very thorough

Pros

Have found the software consistently fast in operation and user friendly. We run two websites skinned differently and they integrate with our Saasu accounting software very well saving us a lot of admin time.

Cons

There are some inconsistencies in operation eg when exporting some sections like customers you can export a list that has been selected using filters but for products you can only export the entire list of products and then have to sort to get down to the products you want

Helped us grow our online presence - from basics to utilising more complex features as we expanded

Increased sales, ease of use,

Pros

Ease of use, ability to utilise further functions as needed, local company with local support ie. AUSTRALIAN with the same capability as US based platforms.

Cons

We sell alot of product overseas in particular the US and the software doesn't have Foreign Exchange capability.... YET!

Amazing Platform

Customisations for Freight Quote shipping ; Customisations for Purchase Order template

Pros

-Easy to use -Customizations available for your desired Theme -Can be easily linked to third-party apps like eBay, Quickbooks, newsletters and chats -Flexible payment methods available -Easy customizations of invoices and email templates -Prompt support assistance

Cons

-Pricing packages (hoping this could go lower) -Removal of Chat support in the Dashboard

An eCommerce Winner

Pros

Neto has pre-packaged most of what small business needs in an eCommerce platform. We've been very impressed at how much functionality there is and how easy it has been to setup.

Cons

It is not as customizable as something like WordPress.

Outstanding value for money for a complete omni channel solution

We were able to rapidly launch and scale our business using Neto.

Pros

Abundant amount of features that can be utilised by an omni channel eCommerce business. It allows us to sell through our online store, ebay, phone orders and POS with simple inventory management capabilities.

Cons

There aren't enough available store themes. Lack of available integrations with email marketing platforms for eCommerce. No feature to do refunds.

Great Platform, Alot more than just ecommerce

Its more of an ERP system than an ecommerce solution. We run our whole business on this (with xero as well) and find it great. We are a larger sized business and it handles it fine.

Pros

Its funcionality and how much it does. We tried to avoid having too many add ons so we chose neto which has a huge range of funcionility

Cons

Its xero integration needs to show invoices reconciled in the xero back rec as paid in neto.

Value for money, Neto is the best choice out there

Great, i highly value doing business with Neto

Pros

Cost, easy to use and easy to scale. Plus CS is in Australia

Cons

there is some missing functions that are the standard nowadays, like scan PO in, finance on POS, Import 301

Frustrating and Frustrating plus Click-athon

Frustrating.

Pros

Neto does operate at a very comfortable level for Ebay and online sales. However, that is where the positive points end.

Cons

Integration with accounting software (Xero)is atrocious and outright unacceptable, no help from support with missing invoices into Xero. A very lengthy and frustrating process containing unnecessary clicks to process a straight forward over the counter sale. Search function for parts is frustrating, as what shows up is not the closest match first. You end up scrolling through pages of info in an attempt to find an item that shows up first in other software packages.

Highly versatile eCommerce platform

Neto is a platform that crosses multiple functional areas required to run a fully operational eCommerce business without needing external plugins. The platform has helped us streamline our business and services across multiple channels and offers a great value for money. Support availability is another key area where this platform excels and by far the best platform for any business considering expanding their market and presence online.

Cons

Well thought out, and highly user friendly software

Pros

Great user experience and easy to learn software.

Cons

There are some limitations and restrictions to what you can do in terms of adapting it to your business models needs. Especially in the marketing promotion module. Support for the system isn't always great, but not usually necessary as the software is user friendly.

Overall good, unfortunately since singing up 18mths ago growth has negatively impacted on service.

Pros

Ease of use, which will be substantially improved one the MYOB Live integration is actually finished and we no longer have to double-enter all transactions. In initial validation testing I could see the access to code and b@se as key advantages.

Cons

When singing up 18 months ago I made detailed inquiries in to the pending MYOB Live integration as this was a key component in the decision to go with Neto. After returning to test it again recently, after having had to leave the Beta test due to issues I found being of potential risk to our MYOB company file integrity, I find the same issue I reported 6 months ago still uncorrected. So here we are 18 months on and we still can't use the MYOB Live integration. I can't understand how this has been passed to finished on the roadmap given the issues present. I can see all of the endpoints in place on both API's, they're just not being used for whatever reason, and I can't get any straight answers as to what's happening or when.

Great software!

Pros

I love that the POS and the e-commerce are all integrated in one place. We are now using the email marketing software too. Very good value for money.

Cons

the POS is very intuitive (very easy to train new staff), but the Control Panel is not the most user friendly. It takes a while to learn how to use it properly.

Easy to use and professional look

I have been with Neto for over a year and my experience has been really good. No issues. If I need help with something a friendly consultant from Neto is always at hand, always polite, friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use! It's easy to use and you get a great result

Cons

N/A I really like the software, I haven't had any issues at all

So Easy to Use

Easy to change over, and use. Customer Service is great, you can always get someone on the phone.

Pros

It really is easy to get used to using Neto, after previously using a different platform, Neto just made so much more sense.

Cons

Couldn't quite get the shipping/Australia Post intergration working.

Fantastic software with wonderful local support that is always at hand.

I simply have the confidence that our website meets the needs of our customers and if there is anything we should incorporate to make the customer experience better the team at NETO will help us make those changes.

Pros

We love the functionality and possibilities the software offers. Being able to track sales, access a wide range of reports and incorporate marketing strategies through the software is crucial to the growth of our business.

Cons

I really can't express anything that I don't like about the software, as a novice in the IT space I find the software relatively user friendly and even if I am stuck on something the answers are just a phone call away... Brilliant service!

Great product from a great team.

Pros

Total package, hosting plus software. The system has so much potential for a growing business. The inventory side is really robust and the seo gets great results with very little effort.

Cons

Needs some android phone apps so I can maintain my store on the go and the ability to pick orders via mobile would be great but not as a monthly addon.

Moving to neto has been relatively easy. Customer service have been easy to deal with.

Pros

The neto website has enable us to easily despatch with our third party logistics providers making for a seemless despatch. Also the reporting and ease with which you can show which products are in stock or out of stock.

Very good, touch expensive

Pros

Support - excellent!

Cons

Some changes are very hard to make, ie, email templates. Needs coding, should all be WYSISWYG. Global changes also very hard, wanted to make site wide change to font, impossible to do without support.

Neto Best Value Platform for Small Business

Me and my mum have found Neto so easy to use, it offers the best overall channel integration, Australian carriers and lots of included business tools available. Our current store www.ponytailshop.com.au shows you can build a site with custom fonts, clean lines, and parallax on this platform which is what we really wanted.

Pros

Channel integration Australian Carriers

Completely Changed Their Pricing Structure

It's been one of the worst customer support experiences I have ever had with a company. However, it their recent move that has me looking elsewhere as they accessed my system and ran reports to look at my revenue without my permission and then jacked up my costs by over 35% percent. Do your research on this company before giving them a dollar. At the present time there is a mass exodus away from Neto by unhappy customers.

Pros

Australian Business (in Australian $$) Ease of Use and Functions

Cons

Customer Support is horrible Recent changes to their pricing plan and the move to charging in US $$$