Mergado Logo

Suggested alternatives

sellerchamp
channelengine
valigara

Very satisfied, do recommend it for everyone who has an e-commerce business. It is easy, fast and with all the help you need from the Mergado.
I have very good experience with support. I also appreciate a lot of basic and advanced courses, which are completely free.
Probably the best tool on the market. A very nice price and an active community make Mergado a must have for all marketers and online shops.
Furthermore, it is probably a delivery info updates for some comparators (but this may be the error of the comparator itself).
Occasionally there was a problem with the delivery date parameter.
Some of their apps are more expansive and have low trial period.

KO

Kateřina O.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Useful tool for product data

I often edit product feeds for Google and Facebook.

Pros

Editing product feed by myself without developer.

Cons

Missing connection for Allegro and Mall marketplace.

Hello, I think we have great news for you. More marketplace connections are in the making and will be ready in a few months. We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado Team.

MK

Martin K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Mergado - complicated things made simple

Pros

What I like most about Mergado is its complexity and endless possibilities of use. If I remember correctly, we managed to solve every problem in the feed thanks to this platform.

Cons

Here it is quite complicated. The only thing I can think of is that it is not easy to use at first. However, the Mergado team regularly organizes free trainings where they explain everything clearly and simply.

MO

Michal O.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, self-employed

Some features are useful

Pros

Useful couple of tools which can be used but not on the daily automatic basis.

Cons

Hard to orientate within the app, complicated steps, lack of automation.

Hello Michal, We are working hard to make our Mergado app really useful for you. If you ever encounter any problems navigating the application or the steps, please feel free to contact our technical support. Our technical support is here to help you with any issue at any time. In addition, We offer free "Mergado Basics" training for all new users.

ŠM

Šárka M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Long-term experienced and satisfied customer review

I edit XML feed of many clients in Mergado - usually e-shops. My overall experience is very positive.

Pros

It is really easy to use it and to learn work with new features. Amazing is also support - every employee is very nice and I always get answer to the question. Pricing is very friendly and almost everyone can afford it.

Cons

There is nothing what bothers me. There were few thinks in past, but Mergado team works really hard and they add new features and improvements very often.

Hi! Thanks for the great review! We are happy to see we hit your expectations. Katerina, Mergado Team.

EK

Evelin K.

Dex -

I am very happy to use the Mergado, it is helping me every day to manage my client´s xml feeds and eshops.

Pros

easy usability, many good functions, I can create more xml feeds from 1 input xml feed, great customer support and events for marketers

Cons

some of their apps are more expansive and have low trial period

Hello Evelin! We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado. We are pleased that you find mergado to be a helpful tool for you and your clients.

JG

Jiri G.

Program Development, 1-10 employees

An essential tool for product data management.

I've been working with Mergado since the beginning and I'm still a big fan. Must-have tool for day to day work with XML / CSV data.

Pros

Anyone who wants to can customize the XML feed for the needs of specific advertising systems without developers. Very helpful support and an elk community that can advise Additional tools in Mergado Store.

Cons

The system may seem challenging for beginners, but they will learn everything in a while.

Thanks for the great review, Jiri! We appreciate your good experience with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado Team.

KF

Kamil F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very userfull tool for ecommerce in Czech Republic

With this tool we have very complex ads on many czech servers (heureka.cz, zbozi.cz...), Google Shopping, Seznam shopping etc.

Pros

With Mergado we can very comfortable set up our campaign on servers like Heureka.cz, Zbozi.cz and set up Google Ads and FB ecommerce. The tool is very intuitive and with great support (forum, manualls, chat support).

Cons

For first look it can be difficult, but in 10 minutes you can work with it very well.

Hello, Kamil! Thank you for the kind words for our support team. Katerina, Mergado Team.

TO

Tomas O.

Retail, 11-50 employees

9/10

I recommend Mergado. I don't think there are many apps on the market that can do as much as ergado. Once you set it up, it works for you every day.

Pros

We use Mergado daily and it helps us make more money on Facebook and Google Ads. We have over 500,000 products and Mergado can handle it. Amazing.

Cons

Mergado is quite a complex tool. I recommend managing it through an external agency. Also quite expensive for an eshop with many products.

Hello, Tomas! Thank you for the kind words. We value your recommendation. Katerina, Mergado Team.

MJ

Milan J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Mergado is a very useful tool for pairing products and creating ads

A very nice tool for pairing products from the online store to comparison shopping sites. Batch editing XML using rules has never been easier.

Pros

Very easy to use, everything is clear, easy to understand and has very well help.

Cons

For more advanced work, it is useful to know regular expressions, which I had to learn. But it is not strictly necessary.

Hello Milan, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado.

LR

Lukáš R.

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

DOMTEX Review

Pros

Integration into our business process was quite simple and fast. We love Mergado because offers powerful tools for the customization of product feeds. To submit products to Google Ads, Meta Facebook, or other Marketplaces, with Mergado that's no problem.

Cons

We have multiple rules, so applying them to all products takes a quite long time.

MT

Michal T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Pioneer of xml feed marketing

We use it every day and its core of our feed marketing business.

Pros

- excelent support - variety of use - huge set of instruments - possibility to use external tools - continous developement - listening to users requirements - great group od people behind it

Cons

- Sometimes not so fast - but is getting better with every upgrade

Thanks for the great review, Michal! We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado Team.

LH

Lukáš H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Mergado is a smart tool for every marketer

Pros

I love that Mergado offers many features for setting up both routine advertising jobs and advanced operations. I can't imagine to do my job without it anymore. It's pretty intuitive and I can set up everything by myself. Plus when I'm not sure how to manage any specific operation, Mergado technical support always helps me to understand it and run it flawlessly.

Cons

Haven't yet encounter a problem what Mergado wouldn't be able to help me manage.

Hello, Thank you for the kind words for our support team. Katerina, Mergado.

JD

Jiří D.

Jirka Drazny - Freelancer marketing specialist

Updating and upgrading XML feeds

Pros

wide usability in ecommerce, top customer care, great tutorials and manuals

Cons

Can be upgraded for "high end users" to more customize outputs.

Hello Jiri, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and thank you for the kind words for our support team We are very happy that you are satisfied with Mergado.

JS

Jozef S.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Mergado review

After we paid for the IT specialist we did not believe what can by done by Mergado. It has an unlimited options and you can create a lot of things to make yout business run better, in time and easier.

Pros

This software help us every day to do a lot of work wich we are not able to do as a busy company.

Cons

At least we like to integrate some of our feed and the work with it. Its a kind of work for IT specialist.

Hello Jozef! We are pleased that you find Mergado to be a helpful tool for your company. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Katerina, Mergado Team.

NT

Nikolaj T.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Great product

Mergado is helping us with optimization of our feeds for different price comparison tools for more than 2 years now. Tool itself saved us a lot of time and money, so we can concentrate on improving different areas of our business. Thank you, Mergado :)

Pros

lot of features, great localization, quite simple interface

Cons

need some knowledge in the beginning or learn how to setup everything. But support is very helpful.

DJ

David J.

Easy to use software

Mergado helped us with transforming one XML feed from an e-store into many other prepared formats for marketing channels like Facebook, Google, etc. That helped our client to reach a broader range of customers.

Pros

A very friendly interface makes Mergado easy to use and understand. Everything is browser-based so you don't have to install anything. Friendly customer service.

Cons

Sometimes you get a bit of confusing info messages but everything is fine after refreshing the browser.

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Katerina, Mergado Team.

MV

Martin V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great tool

Pros

It is simple tool with great features. I am using it for many e-shops.

Cons

I do not need more features or something else. I would like to have an option to postpone eshop for a while. I can either delete it or pay for it. There is no postpone function.

LT

Libor T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best tool for managing xml feed ever

Best tool for us and only one which we use for us in agency :)

Pros

perfect support, easy to use tool, many useful and practical things what can you do with it

Cons

nothing what can I say as cons of these tool

RW

Radim W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great tool for XML feed management

Great tool for XML feed management. Thanks to data feed optimization you can save costs and get more revenue. It also saves a lot of time.

Pros

Great tool for XML feed management. Fast backoffice support. Many free courses. Possibility to get a certificate. Constant tool development. Many additional extension applications. Good price.

Cons

It is not so easy to connect multiple data sources, which will then be turned into a single feed.

Hello Radim, thank you for such a great review! We are pleased that you find mergado to be a helpful tool for your business. Katerina, Mergado Team.

MV

Matej V.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Powerful feed management tool

Pros

Quite easy to use, very powerful tool for catalog/feed management. A lot of useful examples on the blog.

Cons

Mergado is the ideal tool for everything I need

OB

Ondrej B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Perfect universal tool for feeds

Pros

Easy to use and very powerful tool. The universal solution that works with all kinds of feeds or if you need to transform your data fast and easily.

Cons

I can't think of anything important. Perhaps only the user interface could be more modern.

Hello, Ondrej. Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado Team.

JM

Jindřich M.

Music, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and fast support

Pros

It makes my work incredibly easy and thanks to it I don't have to deal with different formats and requirements of comparators and most importantly I can rely on it. It's also easy to use and if I don't know what to do, support is very quick to respond and help me. You can see that there are many features that I don't use yet, but there is room for my business to grow, so the tool will last me a long time.

Cons

I can't find anything like that. Serves me right and what I don't know, that's where support will help me

Thank you for the great review. We are very pleased that Mergado is helping you, as well as our support team. Katerina, Mergado.

AA

Ahsen Ali J.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Absolutly happy

Very happy so far.

Pros

We make more money thanks to mergado so thats great

Cons

We are happy, no disadvantages yet, maybe some prices are high, but its fine.

Thank you so much for the great review. We're glad to hear that Mergado is helping your business. Katerina, Mergado Team.

AP

Anton P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Powerful and inexpensive tool for your ecommerce

Pros

It's a really powerful and inexpensive tool to manage your multi-channel e-commerce business. You can customize and even fix your source feed for many big platforms.

Cons

It might be a bit hard to use for a beginner with no experience particularly if you don't have a Mergado specialist on your team.

FM

František M.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

Quality software

The overall experience is very good and I can definitely only recommend. Mergado makes it easier for us to work with e-shops and saves time overall. We will definitely continue to use Mergado.

Pros

Its clear and simple administration. Speed ​​of executed transactions. Overall a very beneficial and facilitating work for e-shops.

Cons

Extensive selection of longer connected software, which again facilitates and speeds up operation in e-shops.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased that you find Mergado to be a helpful tool for your business.