Metrilo Reviews

5.0/5 (18 reviews)

Peter Geyser

Metrilo has become an integral part of our DNA

Reviewed 2018-10-05

The best part about Metrilo definitely has to be the segmentation options for automated emailing. We are now able to contact previous customers with personalized emails relating to the products that they've bought in the past. This is truly an incredible platform to not only monitor and analyse data but also to increase revenue while increasing our overall conversion rate. The live views and traffic reports make tracking the customer journey on our sites effortless and has provided us with much needed data in order for us to reduce our dropoff rate and create more meaningful customer experiences. I would recommend Metrilo to anyone that is looking to increase their revenue and better understand their customer experience. The Customer support that I received from support team never once let me down or left me wanting. They offered all the information that i needed and there were absolutely no hidden fees when it came to signing up.

Anonymous

I never thought about my existing customers so much before I tried Metrilo.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

It focuses on engaging the people who already bought from you with email based on their behavior. I see how often they shop from me and when I should send the next email...Metrilo helps me keep customers close so I need less paid advertising.

Adriana Ferraz

Metrilo is a marketing professional's dream come true

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-22

I completely fell in love with Metrilo. It's easy to use interface, great customer support, and specially the way I could easily find the data I was looking for without excessive tech data and language, made my work as a marketer a lot more practical. The main thing is you can find relevant information and act on it in minutes and with that, the sky is the limit for your digital marketing strategies.The best thing about Metrilo is how analytics data is easy to read. You can see exactly what matters without getting confused with tech metrics. Metrilo shows you how your customer engages with your content allowing to identify problems and opportunities. AND you can act on it without ever leaving the platform. You can create different segments of your audience and launch email marketing (or social media) campaigns easily and with full view of their effectiveness.

Jen Gordon

Features to grow my business

Reviewed 2018-08-31

I'm just getting started but my experience so far has been great. The team hopped on a call to run through the features and the software is so user friendly there isn't much of an onboarding process necessary.Metrilo gives me the ability to stay out of complicated Google Analytics and quickly understand what is happening with my existing customers and site visitors. It helps me to measure how I'm performing against my goals without running complicated reports, and send relevant communications to maintain and attract new customers.

Mark de Rooij

I was looking for this CRM / Marketing tool for a long time. Every webshop needs this!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

- More sales - More targeted emails to customers - Saving time in analysing data- Advanced customers insights - Lots of actionable data - Email automation based on customers insights and customer web behaviour (this is worth a lot!) - Great customer service (they reply super fast)

Alexander Kuiava

Simple, easy way to use and integrate with the website

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Time saving of data analyticsThe system is providing very good Tips & Tricks regarding analytics and metrics data to improve my business. Very userfriendly inteface. Easy to use. Nice trigger based email automation.

MC Candy

Great tool for analyzing eCommerce data and segmenting your customer base

Reviewed 2019-04-05

No more blind flight. If you run an online shop you have all necessary metrics you need to know if your business is healthy and you get many tools (segmented emails, feedback and more) you need to grow your business. Great job Metrilo team!I really like the beautiful design of how the data is displayed. I tested lots of tools and they seem to orientate to Windows 2000. Metrilo is easy to use and however powerful. In this combination a real jewel.

Gaston Oquendo

A must have CRM/Data analysis software

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Fresh Data Customer Behavior Funnel Reports Metrilo is one of those few sofwares that can actually make a difference in your business. The software is easy to use, easy to understand and extremely powerful. I log into Spring Metrics daily to see where my customers are coming from, who is buying, which traffic sources are up and which are down. Support is great. I highly recommended.

Christina Kaminska

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Metrilo integrates perfectly with our store and gives us a quick overview of marketing performance. We see the essential data on sales, traffic, products, clients, marketing campaigns, etc. and make decisions quickly. We really like the focus on retention because that's part of our strategy

Christopher Hockley

Great product with a lot of room to grow.

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Everything they are currently doing they are doing great. There are no made shortcuts you sometimes see in functions or UX. Also great customer support.

Raphael BRAVI

All in one

Reviewed 2018-08-07

It's an all in one software, from sales to emailing. You can monitor everything. Customer support is very reactive. I stop loosing time and energy with 3 different tools. You can even get a 15 days try for free.

Mayank Jha

If you have an Ecommerce store - Metrilo is a must have!

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Metrilo provides comprehensive and powerful ecommerce insights with simplicity. We are able to create complex multi-filter campaigns with much ease. If you are looking to scale your ecommerce store, you have to try out Metrilo.

Top Notch Analytics

Reviewed 2018-11-07

the analytics at Metrilo is very insightful

Lyuben Yurukov

Valuable tool for every e-commerce business

Reviewed 2019-02-06

We use it to segment our customers and create different email and remarketing campaigns based on the data that Metrilo gave us.We like the options for people segmentation

ERMANNO GNUTTI

Best marketing automation solution for woo commerce

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Really goodMore functionality in only one tool, crm, mail automation, survey eco...

Gus Slator

Intuitive and easy to use, extremely valuable tool

Reviewed 2019-04-16

Very easy to use and get the ball rolling. Friendly staff, excellent support. Very easy to get set up Intuitive interface Excellent support

Haitham Elnemr

Amazing Service

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Everything, especially customer & technical support.

Anonymous

Must have analytics software for shopify

Reviewed 2018-12-12