Miva Reviews

4.79/5 (80 reviews)

Pros
    Cons
      recommended this to a friend or a colleague
      Todd Berkun

Nick in help has been tremendous

Reviewed 2015-12-09

i have a lot of decisions to make as to the direction of the software. They help I have gotten from NIck and Doug and Kevin in support have been tremendous. I don't think I can built such a big site myself. But I have learned a lot in the process already and they have taken the extra time.

David Slavin

Nick Rodney ... Extraordinary Customer Support and Service

Reviewed 2014-04-28

Nick provided us with fantastic customer support from identifying our current Miva needs to items that we would need in the months ahead. In addition to providing us with the support details he made the upgrades a seamless process so that we could concentrate on business. We are totally in the right hands with Nick.

Jeff Katz

Nick great Customer Service Late at night!

Reviewed 2014-07-25

Nick was amazing on solving my issue fast and is very knowledgable on using the Miva platform. I am very great full he works the night shift and is there every time I call at those long late night hours. I have talked to him over three times now and he deserves a five star rating. Thanks again Nick!

Rachele Turgeon

Nick Rodney - thanks!

Reviewed 2014-03-22

Wow! Your patience with me when explaining the process was fantastic. I look forward to moving my store over and working directly with Miva! I do appreciate the time and information you gave me - your knowledge base is allowing me to feel much more confident moving forward with this process. Cheers!

JOANNE LAVERSON

NICK RODNEY FIXED ALL THE GLITCHES OF MY WEB SITE!

Reviewed 2014-10-31

MANY THANKS NICK FOR YOUR HELP FIXING ALL THE GLITCHES OF MY WEB SITE, THAT WERE PREVENTING ME TO GET ORDERS NOTIFICATIONS AND MERCHANT TRANSACTIONS. YOU ARE A DEFINITE 5 STARS! GRACIOUS , VERY PATIENT, AND MOST OF ALL EFFICIENT. THE BEST ! THANK YOU

Steve Town

Best Customer Support Ever

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Customer service was superb. Nick answered all my concerns, and was patient and courteous and addressed all my issues - why can't all customer service experiences be this good! Thank you Nick for your great work.

Larry VArgas

Update the Certificate Credentials and Fix My Stuff

Reviewed 2014-02-21

Nick is awesome, very courteous, very patient, and very well-spoken. His directions walked me seamlessly through the pages and all is well! Thank you, Nick, and Miva Merchant had best recognize you for the outstanding customer service pro that you are!!

james goedkoop

migration

Reviewed 2014-11-19

Recently, miva migrated my site from another host. My store is complicated, with extensive customizations, attributes and options, including outside pages. The work and support from miva tech was outstanding in all regards.

Jodi Sanders

customer service-Nick Rodney

Reviewed 2015-03-26

Nick was so helpful & knowledgeable about our server issues & fixed the problems immediately. He was also very patient about any & all questions we had. I would highly recommend Nick in customer service. Thank you!

Yvonne Shevnin

Nick Rodney

Reviewed 2015-07-26

Nick was one of the most professional, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly support techs I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I hope I get to work with Nick again in the future. Thanks, Nick!

Bill McConnell

These folks KNOW customer service!

Reviewed 2014-05-20

This was the best customer service experience I have had in years! And I deal with tech support issues everyday as a Project Manager for a Large interconnect company. Every company could take lessons from them!

Roberta Becker

Miva Merchant Support

Reviewed 2014-04-17

The support at Miva Merchant is fantastic. Today I spoke with Nick. He was able to resolve all the issues I was encountering with 1 phone call. Always professional/pleasant/helpful. 5 stars is just not enough. :)

Sean Church

Miva Merchant is a great storefront platform with even better support

Reviewed 2013-09-25

Miva Merchant is an intuitive, easy solution to managing your online storefront. My experience with their support has been overwhelmingly positive--and if for no other reason, I highly recommend them on this basis.

William DeMasi

Very Helpful and made the move easy

Reviewed 2014-02-20

Sam and the rest of the team made our move from Miva 4.x (yes I know it is old) to the Miva 5.5 so easy and answered all our questions clearly and timely. Very good to work with and we love the Miva.

len wildey

BEST SERVICE HANDS DOWN.

Reviewed 2014-03-24

I had problems that I couldn't fix and Miva customer service personal saved the day. Thanks Nick Rondey! Your the best. FTP problems, Shopping cart errors, HT Access files NO Problem. Thank you

Robert Brown

Top Drawer

Reviewed 2014-08-01

Whenever I need help, I always get it, Very professional and will stay with me until the problem is solved no matter how small or big. Very knowledgeable. Has always solved my problems.

Curtis Von Ahn

Fantastis Cart System & Customer Service

Reviewed 2014-06-26

Nick went well, and beyond for Customer Service, and for that matter so has everyone else. I have been working with MIVA for years, and we are very happy. Thank you for all you guys do.

kay gallin

Nick Rodney

Reviewed 2014-09-05

nick spent an hour with me helping with everything i needed help with ! he is great ! my only compliant is not about nick, but miva's response time. i called, set up a ticket, emailed and it took over 6 hours for someone to contact me. i realize you are busy but this is the 2nd time i have contacted miva with an issue and both times, i set up the ticket early/mid afternoon and received a response around 10PM ! not very timely ... but, both times, the guys who did finally get to me were great !

Mel Kotchey

Professional, personable, helpful, the best!

Reviewed 2014-05-22

Nick went through several issues that had not been resolved prior and was fantastic. I have been a Miva customer for 7 years and they just keep getting better!

Peggy Carrillo

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

Reviewed 2014-08-15

A big THANK YOU to Mr. Nick Rodney for his expertise and professionalism in quickly solving the problem I was experiencing late in the day.

Richard Waters

Installed CSSUI Framework on existing MMUI store

Reviewed 2014-02-26

Got it done quick and went the extra mile to export and then import and gave me info on all modules that may need code tweaking - very efficient.

Todd Ganci

Miva Merchant Store & Captcha

Reviewed 2014-02-04

Sam Newbold did a fantastic job diagnosing the problem with my Miva M Store and then fixing it for me! He also installed Captcha quickly!

Agnes Madry

Customer support / updating

Reviewed 2014-02-04

Sam Newbold was very helpful and knowledgeable. He resolved the problem quickly and with all the information we needed. Thanks a lot!

Sy Danberg

Miva 4 to Miva 5

Reviewed 2014-02-11

Sam Newbold and the rest of the staff were aweome. I'm glad to see that the spirit of Hostasaurus still lives on at Miva

Gareth Bertels

Great overall support

Reviewed 2014-02-27

Sam exceeded my expectations! It was great to work with someone who is customer focused and results driven!