All categories

Nudgify Reviews

My personal favorite

Pros

Nudgify is the first tool of its kind that really satisfies me. The design of the "Nudges" is clean and can be customized as desired. There are many great templates to embed on the website or you can simply create your own. With the many integrations available, you can see data in real time (such as how many items are still in stock - sync with WooCommerce). In addition, you can define by rules under which domains a nudge should be available or on which subpages.

Cons

I would like to see the "ProvenExpert" rating platform added, as this is currently on the rise in Europe.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Leopold! We are pleased to hear that you like Nudgify and the full suite of Nudges that you can choose from. We are continuously building integrations with more platforms and apps, so we are happy that you like the integrations we already offer, and that you have a suggestion for a new app to add to our list of integrations.

With Nudgify, I can start cheap and grow my plans accordingly

Pros

I'm glad I found Nudgify. There are many similar apps available, but most of them are very expensive, which is not profitable if you are just starting out. With Nudgify, I can start cheap for my site from scratch and hopefully grow quickly and upgrade my plans accordingly.

Cons

Integration with my email marketing provider Moosend would be welcome.

Ottimo software

Pros

Molto intuitivo da configurare e installare. Completo in tutte le funzioni.

Cons

Non ho trovato l’integrazione con Active Campaign

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! You can integrate with Active Campaign via our Zapier integration. We created a Zap Template to make it as easy as possible to turn your Active Campaign sign-ups into Social Proof Nudges. You can find the Zap template in the app on this page: https://app.nudgify.com/integrations. I hope this helps you!

I love it.

It's going to boost conversions on my call funnel.

Pros

The best features are the custom nudges, and the monthly price. I am a former Useproof user.

Cons

Maybe an option to spread out the nudges to make it seem more natural.

Thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback, Michael! We're so glad to hear that you love Nudgify, and that you are happy with the value and support! For the option to spread out Nudges, please feel free to get in touch via the live chat and elaborate, we'd love to hear your idea! It is already possible to increase the time between Nudges to up to 60 secs. Happy to show you where to find this option if you are interested.

Great tool to blow up sales!!!

Excellent

Pros

Works pretty well with our product and services sale

Cons

No problem with the plugin. It was easily to install

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us - and for recommending our app. We're glad that your sales are blowing up with the help of our Social Proof Nudges, and that you've found it easy to install Nudgify!

Great Product!

Converting users to customers. Works well, conversion rate increased!

Pros

It helps us to convert our visitors to customers and leads them to the right spots of our website. Easy to use, great value!

Cons

I guess the geographical social proofs could be improved, e.g.: only display users of a certain country.

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Leo! It's exciting to hear that our Social Proof Nudges increase your conversion rates, and that you like the ease of use. We also highly appreciate your suggestion for improvement - it's what helps us make our app better for our users!

Mr Perfect

Pros

Easy to set up. Provide good customer reassurance

Cons

Nothing at all. That's the reason why we subscribed

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We worked hard to make Nudgify as user-friendly as possible. It's great to hear you like the easy set-up. We are delighted to have you as a customer and to continue to provide you with all the support you need in the live chat!

Very happy with the Support!

Pros

I can customize the nudges, and put my nudges in repeat for a higher consistency

Cons

None I can think about, it also fishes for older purchases so no info is being lost

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Beatriz! We're glad to hear you are happy with your Social Proof Nudges - and with our support. Don't hesitate to get in touch via the live chat again whenever you need us!

Great adaptation from the Software

Pros

That they are willing to adapt to different customer needs and wants! Awesome!

Cons

Haven't seen much that I like the least as I've been using it for a few days, but I'm sure if there is something they will make sure it's likeable