Ozolio

Webcam streaming platform for hotels, zoos, and attractions.

Ozolio Reviews

Pros

The customer service is wonderful and the support provided is very much appreciated and valued. I have had an extremely positive experience with Ozolio and would recommend them to anyone.

Tara T.

Brad B.

It powers our whole website experience for our visitors and so is a fundamental piece of software that we need. It does a great job and the analytics insight is great.

Lee W.

Cons

Weak diagnostics, can be difficult to pinpoint causes of outages.

Alexander A.

This software may be difficult to use for individuals who are not well versed with technology.

Tara T.

Paris H.

4.8

The Perfect Tool

Their team is incredibly helpful and fantastic to work with. Getting setup was quick and easy.

Pros

Ozolio is incredibly reliable and very easy to use! Highly recommended and look forward to using them for a long time.

Cons

No dislikes at all - it's worked perfect for us. Make sure to give them a try.

Matthew, thank you, we appreciate your business. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed the service!

Quality WebCam - Amazing Service!

Our overall experience with Ozolio has been extremely positive. Our product has lasted several years through renovations and major weather conditions. Our webcam has become an important part of marketing our business. In addition, the customer service has been exceptional. I have received quick responses on all of my requests and have been given great support through detailed tutorials and meetings. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful to work with over the years and I value her support and partnership.

Pros

Our webcam has become an important part of marketing our business. As a resort golf course; our golfers, members and staff frequently check our webcam for weather conditions, course views, safety and scenery. We utilize the webcam for social media purposes, live stream with television events, website usage and more! As a resort destination, it gives our customers the ability to feel like they are here with us even if they are thousands of miles away.

Cons

Often times when changing the view of our webcam, the functionality is slow and takes time for the product to respond.

Kelly, thank you for the wonderful review! We're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service.

Bird Camera Streaming

The people at Ozolio are exceptionally nice, courteous and responsive. They were also very accommodative on pricing. Streaming performance over the life of our agreement has been good.

Pros

The streaming service is reliable and performs well. I get email notifications when problems occur and after they are resolved.

Cons

Neither of the web cameras that I have are listed in the product list. That meant I had to use a generic category which did not offer any specifics for setting up my cameras. Technical support tried to help with configuration but it wasn't easy to understand their advice.

Bill, thank you for taking the time to review our services. Providing our customers with the best possible experience is something we strive for, and we are always looking for ways to improve. We appreciate your patience regarding our adaptation to your camera model. Because we see many brands that are capable of live streaming, we pay close attention to what models our customers are using to improve our camera recommendation list. Thank you for your business, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

It simply works, and works well

They are a great company to work with. Any questions that we run into, feel like they are answered or resolved immediately. They are also true partners. They understand the businesses they work with and make sure to drive for shared successes.

Pros

It just works! Plug in the camera. Follow the steps to get it connected to the software. Start Streaming! Really simple implementation.

Cons

We have not encountered any real cons!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Josh! We're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service.

Great for Zoos to Use!

Pros

Ozolio has been easy for the Zoo to use as a way to bring our animals into the homes of people across the world! It has been especially beneficial during times when we were shutdown.

Cons

The backend can be a little tricky to navigate, but their Customer Service Team is excellent at explaining and assisting.

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed the service!

Ozolio Review

Great! The people there, support that answered all of my silly questions were perfect!

Pros

It was so easy to implement and use. The Ozolio team were great, especially Mei! She was awesome!

Cons

Nothing really, it was incredibly easy to get going and use, easy to deal with the recordings, etc. overall, its easy of use was the best part. I really don't have anything negative to say.

Thank you for the feedback, Chris. We are glad you enjoyed the service and look forward to working with you again in the future.

This is exactly what we needed!

The set-up process with Ozolio was smooth and overall a very easy process. They helped us determine exactly what we needed, provided detailed instructions to set up and manage the software. They also provided hands on training so that our team felt 100% comfortable managing the system. Ozolio's customer service has also been outstanding. Anytime there is a problem or our team has a question, we get fast, personalized assistance.

Pros

The product was easy to use and integrated with our current systems flawlessly. The team was professional and I never felt pressured to buy. They answered all of my questions and never rushed me to sign on the dotted line. No car salesman tactics with Ozolio and I can appreciate that!

Cons

None that I can think of. The process of streaming is not easy technology to set up and manage and Ozolio has outperformed other vendors 10 to 1.

Thank you, Paris! We're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service.

Great customer service!

Great customer service!

Pros

It was great having our web cams during our temporary closure to help guests stay engaged with us.

Cons

I can't think of anything I liked the least, however, I would like to see more options of adding custom artwork to the web cam feeds.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Marylu! We're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service.

Great service for zoos and aquariums

Customers love being able to see some of our zoo animals while not visiting the zoo. We'd love the capability of capturing time lapse footage and other unique footage that we wouldn't collect otherwise. The customer service is fantastic! The team is really responsive and always available to answer questions or offer suggestions.

Pros

Ozolio is a great service. The guest interface is easy to navigate, and it doesn't take a ton of know-how on the back end to set up. It's also extremely easy to maintain. We set our system up years ago and have had to do very little in terms of maintenance to operate it since.

Cons

When we first started using the software it did not display properly on some mobile devices and browsers. That is no longer an issue.

Shaun, we're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Ozolio webcam hosting

Pros

Feature set is robust, interactive features are good.

Cons

Weak diagnostics, can be difficult to pinpoint causes of outages.

Alexander, thank you for taking the time to review our services. Providing our customers with the best possible experience is something we strive for, and we are always looking for ways to improve. I have forwarded your concerns to our development team. We are constantly improving our service and diagnostics tools to meet the needs of our customers, and your feedback is a valuable part of this process.

Easy to Get Started

Pros

I found the set-up process with Ozolio to be a fairly smooth and easy process. They outlined exactly what our team needed and how to set it up, and they included hands-on training to manage the software. We had no issues beginning to utilize certain functionality, like live streaming our web cams to Facebook.

Cons

Some functions can be slightly finicky, such as the process to set up a publisher or recorder. I've run into an issue before where my settings somehow changed on a web cam and I had to set it up again to work with the publisher. But fortunately their customer service is great at getting back to me in a timely manner and helped me address the issue!

Chelsea, we are glad you have enjoyed our services. We appreciate your feedback, providing our customers with the best possible experience is what we strive for, and we are always looking for ways to improve.

Industry leading Live Streaming functionality

Pros

Ability to seamlessly connect to Facebook Live, run pre roll ads and simple set up of time lapses.

Cons

It can be expensive for the full feature set.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Lee! We are thrilled you have enjoyed our service, and we value our continued partnership.

Live Streams With Powerful Marketing Tools

The service and support was as powerful as the technology.

Pros

It has the features needed to market my property, not just stream it. There are a lot of streaming solutions out there, but they did not offer the service and tools needed to get more business.

Cons

Implementing live streams takes hardware and infrastructure which is never easy. Even though it was challenging, Ozolio supported me in choosing the best hardware for me, as that is not their business. I was not forced into an agreement with overpriced hardware.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Alex! We're so appreciative of your business, and we are glad you have enjoyed the service.

great product!

very positive!!!!

Pros

ease of use, clean naviagtion, GREAT customer service and tech tutorials.

Cons

communication with FB and YouTube doesn't always work, camera back end access is better for controlling cameras than using Ozolio built-in camera controls

Reuben, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are glad you have enjoyed our service and the high level of customer service provided. We understand your frustration with Facebook and Youtube publishing. Our developers actively monitor these platforms for updates that could affect the stream health and publishing ability. Unfortunately, we are limited to the information they provide. We appreciate your patience and continued support as we navigate these 3rd party integrations.

Great Product and Great Service!

Pros

The software is high quality and generally easy to use. The customer service and support provided by the Ozolio staff is greatly appreciated.

Cons

Thank you, Tara, for taking the time to review Ozolio! We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed the service.

Great Service

Love working with customer support team with getting new cameras put up and making sure the cameras we do have running are at their best for the zoo guests

Pros

The customer service team is great. They are prompt with a response and very informative about how you can bring your streaming ideas to fruition.

Cons

Wish you did not have to have a certain frame rate in order to have stream. I only say this because I work at a non profit and we can't get really nice cameras and wish I could use other areas of the zoo for streaming but do not have the equipment to do so.