Padlet Reviews - Page 2

EW

Erin W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

This is the most important tool in my teaching toolbox

Padlet has changed the way I organize workshops and training. It's easy for everyone to access, has excellent security choices, and has helped me support learners across the globe for six years.

Pros

Padlet simplifies organization and allows me to get feedback from my learners and workshop participants in whichever mode they choose, whether it be audio, video, or text. I love how easy it is to just whip up a new Padlet and have it available in just a few minutes. Oh, and I can't forget that I can convert my Padlet to a pdf, making it easy to share with anyone who wants to see everything at a glance. AMAZING!

Cons

There really isn't any con that I can think of. Perhaps only that it doesn't come with a pony. (But if it did, I'm sure they'd think of some creative place for me to keep it!)

Thank you for leaving this review, Erin! We are honored to be the most important tool in your teaching toolbox. We appreciate your feedback about including ponies with our software. I agree that this is a major con, so I'll be sure to pass this on to our product team. :) If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

JC

Jana C.

Everything in one spot

I have been using it for about 5 years in flipped classes of children and adults, it is a useful space for both sharing ideas and socialising.

Pros

It is user friendly, you do not need any extra skills to use it. It is easy to design for different target groups and needs.

Cons

There isn´t anything like this, sometimes there are more changes at a time but you become familiar with very quickly.

Thank you for leaving this review, Jana! I'm glad Padlet is letting you keep everything in one spot. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

HS

H. S.

Great for visual people!

Pros

Padlet is a great way to organize and keep track of information in categories. I am a children's librarian, and I use it to keep track of the books I've read aloud to students by grade level, but I also use the map feature to show where on Earth the books I read are set. Rather than simply writing the title, I can save the and organize images of the books plus their titles. This really helps me...

Cons

My school district pays for Padlet, but I'm not sure I'd use it if it weren't free through the district. I've used way more than my allotted three.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Padlet! It’s wonderful to hear how you’ve creatively utilized Padlet to enhance organization and information access in your role as a children’s librarian. Your use of the map feature to track book settings and the creation of text sets for student reference truly showcases Padlet’s versatility. We understand the concern about accessibility if the service wasn’t provided through your district, and we’re glad that the current arrangement allows you to fully benefit from all the features. Should you have any suggestions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support your efforts in making learning more visual and organized!

IA

Isaac A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Boosting the collaboration and creativity of my students in an interactive way thanks to Padlet

As I mentioned in a previous review, I was a tutor in an English academy, and I must admit that Padlet was an invaluable tool to encourage active participation and interactive learning in the classroom as this platform helped me create thematic boards with resources, such as vocabulary, images and practical exercises, thanks to this my students mentioned that they liked this feature because they could...

Pros

Of the many positive points that Padlet has, what I liked the most was that it allowed students to create personalized virtual boards quickly and easily and also that it has various display options, be it tiled, timeline or map and All these help flexibility in content organization. And finally, another function that I found very useful is that it has the real-time collaboration function between students and between teacher and students, facilitating teamwork and active participation of users.

Cons

Of negative points I was able to realize that the free version has limitations in terms of the number of boards that can be created and the amount of content that can be stored, because in my case my organization provided me with the paid version and I had no limitations in the functionalities of this, however, users who do not have the premium version will be limited to many interesting features.

Thank you, Isaac, for your insightful Padlet review. Your positive experiences with our platform are inspiring. We're thrilled that Padlet has enhanced collaboration and creativity in your classroom. Your appreciation for the personalized virtual boards and real-time collaboration features resonates with our goals. We're grateful for your observations about the free version's limitations and are glad your premium access provided the full experience. Your use of thematic boards for resources is a great example of Padlet's versatility. We're proud to have contributed to your interactive teaching environment. For any further insights, connect with us over social media @padlet. We're here to support your teaching journey.

BR

Bruce R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Accessibility for all learners!

This tool is really helpful for a teacher with ADHD who has difficulties at times keeping things organized. I love the fact I can have students post all their answers in one location and it is quick and easy for me to check their responses. In addition, being that my students are younger, allowing students to give verbal/oral responses is powerful. Padlet also allows my students to be creative in how they want to communicate their thinking. It is also transcends all curriculum, in that it can be used in all subject areas...from gym, such as setting goals...to social studies, such as giving an opinion on the charter of rights and freedoms...or math, such as demonstrating their thinking for a question then taking a picture of their work. All of this in one place...amazing!

Pros

The ability for students to create responses in a multitude of ways (written, pic, video, voice memo, etc.) is empowering. In addition, being able to monitor their responses and provide immediate feedback is exceptional. The interface is slick and easy for all students to use. The kids in my class love it!

Cons

Wish there were a few more free Padlets? :) I'll have to get back to you on this one. Escapes me at this time...I will continue to use your product and should I have some feedback, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

Hi Bruce, What a lovely and thoughtful review of Padlet! We appreciate it you very much and we are glad that you find Padlet so useful in so many different ways. We hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

BH

Brianna H.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Amazing tool for teaching any subject

It is an amazing easy tool to use for a wide range of purposes. As a teacher, many other resources are so subject specific that this tool is refreshing if you are a teacher of any subject and level. My creativity is the limit when it comes to how I can use the variety of layouts, options, etc. available with Padlet!

Pros

I love the live updates, the security features, ease of setup and use, the clean visual interface, new user intuitive, and an excellent way to use technology as a TOOL to enhance what I already do in the classroom. If you need student engagement and to incorporate more technology, give Padlet a try. I use it for art critiques, peer feedback, brainstorming, researching, etc. I use it for student portfolios and you can have a custom URL.

Cons

I wish the "Anonymous" name didn't appear for students that don't want to make an account (even though it is free). I then have to remind students to post their name for credit for their responses. I would like to see a field added where those contributing without an account have a "Name" field that I could enable so they would have to type something there before they can post.

Hi there! Thank you for your fantastic review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our tool has become an amazing asset for teaching various subjects. We're glad you appreciate the live updates, security features, and the ease of setup and use that Padlet offers. It's wonderful to know that our clean visual interface and intuitive design have been valuable in enhancing your classroom experience....

WN

Walter N.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Muy buena herramienta

Por lo general estoy muy conforme, me simplifica la tarea como docente ya que creo un padlet para cada curso, donde publico el contenido de mis clases.

Pros

Es fácil de publicar, simplifica la tarea de organizar documentos y materiales diversos. Yo antes utilizaba blog, pero en padlet resulta más sencillo publicar.

Cons

Tiene limitaciones para cantidad de padlets a crear, en la cuenta gratuita.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hey Walter! Thank you for leaving this review. If you have any other feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

GE

Gregory E.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Padlet's Potential is Powerful

I love it and am still exploring in my mind the possibilites it is capable of for my classes.

Pros

I initially use padlet for posting youtube music videos, but with my latest class I have asked them to also post introduction videos. When I initially tested out Padlet I saw that I could post music, word documents, presentations, gif files, and videos, so I knew in time I might expand upon my uses for it with my classes.

Cons

I want more selection of art or photos for screens, so it was more on the design choices.

Thank you for leaving this review, Gregory! I'm glad you are finding potential with Padlet, especially with the news of Flip moving to Microsoft Teams. We appreciate your feedback about wanting more selection of art/photos. If you have the time, please reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us so we can learn more about what you're looking for. Thanks again for using Padlet!

TT

Tuyen T.

Great experience

Pros

Formats, streamless interface, easy to search for images and videos on google and youtube, storage, recording, video recording, screensharing

Cons

The last time I tried (3 months ago), I couldn't duplicate a padlet. So when I wanted to create 10 similar padlets for same purposes, I had to manually type everythign from scratch, which is quite time consuming. Also, please have more options for font, size, highlighting colors, etc so our notes can be more attractive and helpful.

Hi Tuyen! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you are using Padlet for so many things! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you had with duplicating a padlet. If you are still having this issue, please reach out so we can help troubleshoot. We'd also love to hear more about the additional options you are interested in. You can send us a note here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

SC

Susan C.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Padlet rocks!

I have ALWAYS been a fan of Padlet. (I have many under two different accounts.) I use them every day in my classes—high school and community college—and am always singing their praises to any colleagues who will listen. Padlets really do rock!

Pros

Padlet is a positive, friendly experience for both teachers and users. I'm always thrilled with the latest updates…in fact, it often feels like they were reading my mind about something I was thinking I'd like to do with my Padlets. And yet, it's still simple, friendly, and a positive experience all the way around.I use Padlets for everything: generating ideas; peer critiques; class critiques; class-generated timeline building; repository of super-awesome links to more information about whatever topic we're working on; exit tickets; the list goes on and on. (It really does. I have a ton of Padlets!)

Cons

The one issue I hit is how slowly my Padlets load. But, it may be because I have a ton of stuff posted to a lot of my Padlets.

Hi Susan! Thanks so much for this amazing review. I'm glad that we are still delighting you with every Padlet update. We'd love to help you troubleshoot the issue with slow-loading padlets. Could you send us a message with any padlets you have issues with? https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

NT

Noel T.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Parking Lot

with Padlet, I am able to share information more efficiently and save money from printing.

Pros

What I like most about Padlet is it replaces the old fashioned "parking lot" where participants at professional learning would place questions on post-it notes and place them on a poster to be answered. This allows for real-time questions to be answered and for participant input. I also like that I no longer have to have handouts for professional learning. All the links and resources are housed on the padlet.

Cons

I have not come across a feature I do not like.

Hi Noel! Thank you for your positive review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been a valuable tool for you. It's great to know that Padlet has replaced the traditional "parking lot" method and provided a more efficient way for participants to ask questions and share input in real-time. We're glad that Padlet has also eliminated the need for handouts by storing all links and resources...

KY

Kwai Yin L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

A versatile tool for learning activities and organisation of ideas

With its range of formats, Padlet enables teachers to tap on them to design & facilitate a variable of activities - It supports teaching and learning in classroom very well.

Pros

1. It is easy to organise responses from respondents using a variety of the formats available.2. I can organise the padlets by bookmarking them for ease of retrieval or reference. 3. It is pretty easy to share padlets through a variety of formats (including QR code, embed in blogs)4. Like the recently enhanced formats (e.g. introduction of sections in grid)

Cons

1. In the BOOKMARK - it is somehow different to read the text when the description is slightly longer. Would be helpful if we can resize the width of the left panel. 2. Upload of images into a single post. Wish there is an option that allows user to upload more than one media in a single post.3. Comments (a) would be great if can have paragraphs instead of only 1 paragraph.4. Comments (b) would be helpful if it can be threaded - to allow greater interaction 5. Comments (a) would be good if we can have simple formatting of text that allows us to emphasize certain points, esp when providing feedback (e.g. BOLD, Italics)

Hi Kwai Yin, We're so glad to hear that Padlet is useful for you. We're particularly glad to hear that you appreciated the addition of sections. We have taken note of your feature requests. These are genuinely great ideas and they have been passed to the product team. We were sorry to see you give us a bad review in customer service. We hope you know that we are always available on social media @padlet or through our contact form, available here: https://padlet.com/contact-us

TP

Tracy P.

Padlet for Creative Arts Educators

Excellent, really. I do enjoy the updates that come through. They are often very useful and I have learned a lot of tricks and tips to add to my educators tool belt.

Pros

Padlet is a visually engaging, collaborative, organised and agile way of creating, storing and presenting resources. It is wonderful for presenting in an educational setting because students are able to access large amounts of information, attractively presented, in one place.

Cons

We have invested time as a department setting up resources over the years on padlet, it worries us that one day the company could fold or end, then where would our resources go?

RM

Rebecca M.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Using Padlet as a tool in schools

It is a fantastic resource that is accessible, easy to use and fluid. I use daily for a variety of purposes. I would highly recommend it!

Pros

PAdlet is a fantastic resource that can be used in many capacities. I use it mainly to share concise and organised materials with the children so they can conduct structured inquiry and explore at their own speed. I have also used it in CPD for staff so they have constant access to information, resources and files at will.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike! I really enjoy using it!

Hi Rebecca! Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a fantastic resource for you in various capacities. It's great to know that you use it to share concise and organized materials with the children, allowing them to conduct structured inquiry at their own pace. We're also glad that Padlet has been helpful in staff CPD, providing constant access to information, resources, and files. We appreciate your feedback on the accessibility, ease of use, and fluid experience of Padlet. Thank you for recommending our platform and for being a valued user. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.

WW

Wanitca W.

Best tool for classroom

I really enjoy using it in my classroom as it's an easy way for students to share their works onto Padlet.

Pros

an ease of sharing in classroom, variety of backgrounds, user-friendly interface

Cons

the amount of Padlet I can create. Maybe it can be added if a new user joins Padlet via my referring code.

Thank you for leaving this review, Wanitca! I'm glad Padlet is working for you in your classroom. If you want more padlets without paying for a subscription, I would definitely recommend using your referral link. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

VH

Vidhi H.

Design, 11-50 employees

Great platform

Great experience. I came across padlet when I was in my college second year. The free feature also makes it possible for you to use a lot of their features - giving users a proper experience of the software before investing in it. You can write, upload, attach, whatever you want. If you're in a creative field - padlet makes your life very easy with sharing access. A lot of processes like mood boarding, user mapping, collateral showcase becomes very easy to showcase.

Pros

I like the fact that there are multiple ways through which I can layout my ideas and my board. It has different themes, and ability to connect posts and segregate them to make sense.

Cons

File mb size. Being a visual designer, some of my images may be of a higher MB. It gets a little difficult to keep compressing it to be able to upload it

Thank you, Vidhi, for sharing your insights about using Padlet. We're excited that our platform has proven valuable in enhancing your creative work as a brand marketer. Your positive feedback on the multiple layout options and themes is greatly appreciated. We understand your concern regarding file size limitations, especially for visual designers. Your feedback is important as we continuously improve our platform's features. It's fantastic to hear that Padlet has streamlined your creative processes, making tasks like mood boarding and user mapping easier. We're honored to be a part of your workflow. Feel free to connect with us on social media @padlet if you ever need assistance or have more insights to share. We're here to support your creative journey.

AZ

Alexis Z.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Padlet in the Classroom!

Pros

I love how Padlet allows students to use technology to collaborate. I have used it in the classroom many times as a way for students to share their thoughts about a subject, while also being able to read the thoughts of their classmates. This technology works great as an Exit Ticket. You can have students put their name and their comment to make sure everyone collaborates. Also, I love how each Padlet generates a QR code. Students can enter the Padlet quickly and easily by using their phone to scan the QR code. They don't have to type a long URL to access the form. This is a great way to get students engaged. I have shared it with my colleagues and they have had great success implementing it in their classrooms as well.

Cons

Some of the functions are little hard for students to figure out, such as how to add a picture to their comment.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with using Padlet in the classroom! It’s fantastic to hear how it facilitates collaboration among your students and enhances engagement with features like QR code access. We appreciate you spreading the word to your colleagues and contributing to a successful implementation across classrooms. We understand there might be a learning curve with some functionalities, such as adding pictures to comments. We're continually working on improving our interface to make it more intuitive. If you have any specific suggestions or need guidance on how to make these functions easier for students, please reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support you and ensure Padlet remains a valuable tool in your teaching arsenal!

KP

Kerry P.

One stop Shopping!

I love Padlet - it is always in my Top 5 Tech Tools that I take about at any presentation I do. Easy, so many options and I love the new recipes, this is very helpful for all users, new and old alike!!

Pros

I love that it is so user-friendly, it makes it an easy tool to introduce to students and staff that are tech hesitant. We have students who are making their own Padlets to share with friends - favorite quotes, movies, etc.

Cons

I wish it was a free program, but that is not realistic -

Thank you for leaving this review, Kerry! I'm glad Padlet is easy for you and your students to use. We're honored to be one of your top 5 tech tools. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

KG

Koriana G.

Awesome Teaching Resource

I love that it is an easy way to collaborate with large groups and it is easy to share. I love that each page can be customized with images etc.

Pros

I like that I can instantly share this with all of my students though our Google Classroom with ease. Its a great way for us to collaboratively take notes as a class and share ideas together.

Cons

I wish there was an option to do slides of some kind that can then be presented in full screen mode. - slides that could be shared and created with multiple people.

Hi Koriana, We're so glad to hear that you find Padlet useful for so many different tasks in your classroom. We're also happy to let you know that we've recently released Slideshow view for all Padlets. If you select the play button from the action bar of any padlet the posts will present in a fullscreen, shareable presentation. We hope this helps and thank you for using Padlet!

TN

Timothy N.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Try rolling with the kinds of software that understand what's best for you.

First hand industrious moments. Very intuitive.

Pros

Very beautiful. I have enjoyed the value for money. It is super cool in terms of functionalities. Very affordable and secure software. I am happy.

Cons

Extremely helpful. No challenges. I am glad for everything.

Timothy, Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the work we put into the aesthetic of Padlet as well as the functionality. We;re working to support you! Sincerely, the Padlet team

DS

David S.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

using padlet in the EFL classroom for student presentations

It has. been great during lockdown / online classes and now in the classroom it is also fantastic . It is easy to see - in real time - which students are doing the work / preparing their presentations on time - and also very easy for me as an educator to correct grammar / spelling mistakes .

Pros

Very easy to use + FUN for students to use , so they research/prepare their presentations at home and no class time is wasted on explaining what to do .

Cons

Sometimes the slides get mixed up , also a little confusing to have writing both above and below slides - A good option might be to have a menu where you could restrict writing to only section ABOVE the visuals or the section BELOW the visuals - or both ( if you choose this option ) .

Hi David! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that you are using Padlet for student presentations. I'm sorry to hear that sometimes the slides get mixed up. You might already know about this, but we recently released Padlet Slideshow, which lets you create beautiful presentations on Padlet. It might help with the slides getting mixed up. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/n7c1hy65t4-slideshow If you have any other feedback when it comes to presentations, feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

cc

carmen c.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

My Padlet Experience

I had a very positive experience, and I was truly disappointed when I found out that it was only a free trial. I thought the district hafd bought this app. for the teachers and students.

Pros

I liked to use Padlet for vocabulary lessons. Students apply the vocabulary words to write sentences. It's an efficient way to check their understanding and application of sentence structure. Students love to post/ publish their sentences with the related word. Als used for brain storming ideas on different writing genres.

Cons

It was easy to use, fun, and time efficient. (User friendly)

Thank you for sharing your experience with Padlet! It's wonderful to hear how effectively you've been using the platform for vocabulary lessons and brainstorming sessions. We're glad that Padlet has offered a more time-efficient and user-friendly alternative to Google Docs for your teaching needs. We understand your disappointment upon realizing it was only a free trial. We hope you'll consider the benefits of continuing with us, perhaps through a school or district license. If you have any questions or need further information, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We're here to help make your teaching experience as productive and enjoyable as possible!

CD

Cindi D.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Dread Rubric Writing No More

I work with pre-service teachers and Padlet is a wonderful way for them to experience technology they can use in the classroom. The new AI features are amazing and I am still working with refining my search terms. Students who are leery of technology have an easy time using Padlet and that is so helpful in easing them into other uses.

Pros

I absolutely love the new rubric creation! This is a task I dreaded and now actually look forward to creating rubrics. Padlet takes my directions and generates a rubric to my specifications. I can then make any minor tweaks necessary and boom -my job is done.

Cons

Honestly, what I like least is my inability to remember how to log in to our school site without having to open a pre-existing Padlet. That's all on me!

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! It’s fantastic to hear that the new rubric creation feature has transformed a task you once dreaded into something you now look forward to. We're thrilled that Padlet is making your job easier and helping pre-service teachers become more comfortable with technology in the classroom. Your feedback about the login process is also noted; if you need assistance with easier access or have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to help ensure your experience is smooth and enjoyable!

MA

MMehessa A.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Application de complément sur un CMS ou un LMS

Ma première expérience avec Padlet a commencé avec ma formation avec Certice scool avec le programme APPRENDRE, où je me suis exercé en rédigeant des contenus d'apprentissage. Ces contenus sont mis à la disposition de mes apprenants à travers un partage de liens. Ces apprenants ont la possibilité de commenter le contenu et de mener des débats constructifs de leur propre savoir.

Pros

Padlet est un outils gratuit d'usage, facile d'utilisation, et très utile pour des processus d'enseignement/apprentissage. Avec une interface très attractive pour les apprenants. Il représente un mur de partage de contenus d'apprentissage, de partage d'exercices de renforcement de capacité et de travail collaboratif des apprenants.

Cons

En ce qui concerne son inconvénients, Padlet n'offre pas les possibles d'avoir des échanges synchrones

Showing original review in French. See translation

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this review. I am glad that Padlet has been easy to use and useful for your teaching. I am interested in learning more about your need for synchronous exchanges, as padlets do update in real time. When you post on your screen, anyone viewing the padlet will see your post once you submit it. Could you send us more information? You can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thank you again for using Padlet!

GM

Graciela María M.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Un mural insuperable.

Me resulta una herramienta de fácil uso y muy vistosa a la hora de poder embeberla en plataformas como Moodle.

Pros

Hace muchos años que utilizo este tablero de manera libre. Enriquce mis clases: comparto información, diseños y trabajos colaborativos con mis estudiantes. Es de fácil uso y por ende sumamente amigable.

Cons

Originalmente brindaban 5 tableros gratuitos y ahora sólo 3.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Graciela María! Thank you for leaving this review. It's awesome that you have been using Padlet for many years! I'm glad that you find Padlet to be user-friendly and easy to use. I'm sorry that you are limited by the number of boards. You may know this trick, but you can always archive existing padlets to make room for new ones. If you still need more, we also offer multiple licenses if you need to upgrade. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!