Padlet Reviews - Page 4

KA

Kelly A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Padlet is a great tool that has a qualit design for efficient and effective integration

Pros

I like the templates that are simple and help me decide (efficiently) which type of Padlet I want to create to support my learning goals. I also like the standardization of each post and how learners can interact--sure, we can change/modify some of the options but it's not overwhelming to create and facilitate using the padlets

Cons

I miss the "folders". Now, they're bookmarks but I liked before that I could have folders to organize my padlets by courses (which worked best for me). Bookmark does not translate as a way to organize my padlet boards thematically so I always waste time trying to find them

Hello Kelly! Thank you for your fantastic review. It's great to know that you find our templates straightforward and beneficial in meeting your learning objectives. We appreciate your feedback regarding the transition from folders to bookmarks. We understand how important it is to organize your Padlets effectively, especially when using them for different courses. We're sorry to hear that the current bookmark system isn't fully meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable, and we will consider it carefully as we continue to make improvements to our platform. Thank you once again for using Padlet and for sharing your thoughts with us. We're here to support your teaching efforts!

MD

Maria D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Il muro da condividere

Un valido aiuto per svariate attività didattiche,sostituto digitale del cartellone.Come tutti i prodotti digitali può essere archiviato,copiato,modificato.

Pros

L'aspetto lavagna collaborativa,spesso dopo aver visto un filmato o dopo una lezione gli studenti fissano le loro idee al muro, e rivediamo i concetti emersi

Cons

Gli studenti per utiizzarlo personalmente devono registrarsi

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Thank you for sharing your experience with Padlet! We're glad to hear that the collaborative blackboard feature is effectively enhancing your classroom discussions and concept reviews. The ability to archive, copy, and modify content digitally indeed adds great value to educational activities. We understand the registration requirement for personal use might be a hurdle for some students, and we appreciate this feedback as it helps us consider user accessibility. For any further suggestions or assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We're always looking to improve and make Padlet even more user-friendly for teachers and students alike!

JS

Julian S.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

Communication For Everyone

Padlet is a great and well-maintained platform that also has a lot of pop culture references. It has its quirk to it, and that's something that I find really cool in a company/platform

Pros

I like that you can make communities using padlets. My friend made one and it has around 12 people in my grade we all come together and post memes, help each other with school work, and just have a great time.

Cons

There aren't many cons. I like padlet. It's a great place for people of all ages.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Padlet! It’s fantastic to hear that you’re enjoying the community aspect, using it not just for fun and sharing memes but also for collaborative learning and support among peers. We're thrilled that Padlet's quirky and engaging nature resonates with you. We strive to keep Padlet enjoyable and accessible for users of all ages, and it’s great to hear that we're hitting the mark. If you have any ideas for improvements or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We love hearing from our users and are here to support your continued enjoyment of the platform!

MO

Marcus O.

My review

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface. Also, there's a number of very nice features available.

Cons

Some time ago I had some trouble finding/accessing Padlets which others invited me to join in as a member (because I was completely unaware of the fact that all invitations had been sent to me via e-mail), so I think maybe adding a new "Padlets shared with me" section to Padlet dashboard would be a useful suggestion to help users find them more easily.

Hi Marcus! Thank you for sharing your review of Padlet. We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use with an intuitive interface, and that you appreciate the range of nice features available. We appreciate your feedback regarding accessing Padlets shared with you. We understand that it can be a bit challenging to find them if the invitations are sent via email. Your suggestion of adding...

DR

Diego R.

Sports, self-employed

Ormai è una certezza

La mia esperienza complessiva è più che sufficiente! Ormai sono arrivato a creare più di 30 mappe e continuerò sicuramente a crearne altre. Spero solo che diminuiscano un po' il prezzo. Se non fosse per esso, sarebbe un software perfetto.

Pros

Il prodotto è particolarmente semplice da usare. Ormai lo utilizzo da 4-5 anni e non riesco più a farne a meno L'utilizzo quasi ogni giorno per creare mappe mentali oppure per riassumere gli argomenti di cui ho discusso oggi.

Cons

La cosa che mi è piaciuta di meno di Padlet è il prezzo. A mio parere il prezzo è un po' elevato.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Hi Diego! Thank you for leaving this review. I am glad to hear that you have been using Padlet for so many years. We do offer a plan with up to 20 padlets for a cheaper price than the unlimited license. You can read more about our plans here: https://padlet.com/site/subscriptions#home - Thank you again for using Padlet!

RN

Rizvi Nazia A.

True feedback

Pros

Very easy to use you can upload any type of file from PNG to video from YouTube, pdf, you can add comments to it. Very easy for students as well. User freindly.

Cons

The free version just allows 5 Padlets, more padlet should be allowed. It should be free for educators.

Thank you for your honest feedback on Padlet! We're glad to hear that the platform’s ease of use and versatility in handling various file types are working well for you and your students. We appreciate your comments about the limitations of the free version, particularly concerning the number of Padlets available and the accessibility for educators. Your suggestions are invaluable as we continually strive to meet the needs of our educational users more effectively. For further discussion, suggestions, or any support, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to listen and help wherever possible!

ab

ana belen f.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

super funcional

Pros

podemos trabajar en equipo en tiempo real ordenando ideas y objetivos

Cons

version gratuita limitada, aun no lo he explorado del todo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with Padlet. It's fantastic to hear that the real-time collaboration feature is proving to be super functional for your team in organizing ideas and objectives. While you've found the free version to be limited, we're glad that you've been able to explore its capabilities. If you ever wish to delve deeper into its features or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out over social media @padlet. Thank you for using Padlet to enhance your teamwork and organization efforts!

BM

Beth M.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

love it

love it

Pros

I have used this to share all my resources for families. Such as suicide prevention resources. I have used this in trainings to share out links or resources. Love this arena

Cons

I have trouble with sharing it sometimes. Possibly user error but I find it hard to share it to the public at times.

Hi there, Beth! Thank you so much for your review. We're truly delighted to hear that you have found Padlet to be a valuable tool for sharing resources with families. If you ever encounter any difficulties in sharing your Padlet with the public, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team at www.padlet.com/contact-us or DM us on social media @padlet. We will be more than happy to assist you and ensure that you can effortlessly share your valuable resources. Thank you for your continued support and for choosing Padlet as your go-to platform. We're here to support you in your important work as a Social Worker and Trainer, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable experience.

MR

Max R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Good for the classroom / training session

The way Padlet works, with students being able to write their whole idea before posting it to the main board, allows them to put their thoughts down without fear of someone "looking over their shoulder" before they are done. If we use Google slides or Google docs to attempt something similar, others can see what we're doing before we're done, and it can be intimidating.

Pros

It's easy and fun, and compelling for the students to participate and write what's on their mind.

Cons

Not really an issue but there are "too many" options and I fear I might not always be using the best method to hold my discussion forums in class. Complaining for nothing, I know.

Thank you, Max, for your insightful review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been enhancing your classroom and training sessions as an Adjunct Lecturer. Your feedback about the variety of options Padlet offers is appreciated. We understand that sometimes having numerous features can lead to questions about the most effective approach. Rest assured, we're here to support you in making the most of Padlet's capabilities. If you ever have further questions or insights to share, feel free to reach out over social media @padlet. We're committed to helping you create engaging and effective learning experiences for your students.

WA

Walquiria A.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Padlet é sempre muito bem-vindo!

Uso no ensino superior com meus alunos como um mural de atividades. Eles gostam muito

Pros

A facilidade e a simplicidade.Os alunos gostam de interagir pelo mural.Além disso consigo utilizar vários recursos para propor atividades como a possibilidade de gravar vídeos, áudios, postar links, fotos e outros tipos de documentos.

Cons

Poderia ter mais recursos como criar pastas, incluir mais de um arquivo em uma única postagem no mural

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Hello Walquiria! Thank you for the glowing review! We're overjoyed to hear that Padlet's ease of use and versatility have been valuable in your higher education setting, fostering interaction and engagement with your students. Your suggestions for additional features such as creating folders and allowing multiple files in a single post are greatly appreciated. We're always working on improving our platform and your feedback will certainly contribute to our future development plans. Thank you again for making Padlet a part of your educational toolbox. We're grateful for your continued support!

CC

Carmen C.

Favorite platform

It’s superior!

Pros

I’ve used Padlet and presented it to others at professional development in my district for over 10 years. It’s the best digital tool for my instruction by far. As an arts teacher, I’ve used it to make class pages where students submit work, mind mapping for my own curriculum content, and even for college course presentations during virtual learning.

Cons

I transferred to a new school and lost my membership due to new email.

Hi Carmen! Thank you for leaving a review. We are honored to be called your favorite platform and the best digital tool for your instruction! I'm sorry that you lost your membership due to your new email. If you need to reclaim any padlets, just send us a message, and we can help out: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

JD

Jillian D.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Teacher Use

Pros

Students are excited about writing assignments! They look forward to their padlet every morning and they love sharing with their classmates. They even stated something they will miss most about this grade level is using padlet everyday.

Cons

Nothing, it is easy to use and I love displaying answers on my smartboard.

Hi Jillian! Thanks for leaving a review. It's awesome that Padlet is getting your students excited about writing assignments! If you ever have any feedback to share, don't hesitate to reach out: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

JL

Jason L.

Padlet Review

Pros

It allows me to easily embed pictures, videos etc

Cons

I think the formatting templates and how the padlets can be grouped into various folders would be great. It is currently messy for me to organize the padlets well.

Hello Jason! Thank you for your review of Padlet. We're delighted to hear that you find it easy to embed pictures, videos, and other content. We appreciate your feedback regarding formatting templates and organizing Padlets into folders. We understand the importance of effective organization and the need for more options in this area. We're continually working to enhance Padlet's features and functionality, and your suggestions will be taken into consideration as we plan future updates. Thank you for your continued support and for being a long-term user of Padlet. We're here to assist you and make your experience as smooth as possible!

MF

Mariana F.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great educational resource

Pros

It allows for collaboration and exchange of ideas... co-production with students.

Cons

Poor text editing tools.

Hi Mariana, We're glad to hear that you enjoy Padlet. We love supporting teachers. We're sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with our text editing tools and our customer support. We hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

JN

Joanna N.

Design, 11-50 employees

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Students’ collaboration, concept generation, mind maps generation and building up on, brainstorming expansions.Sharing files between educator with students as well as students between themselves.

Cons

There is really nothing that I like least.

Hi Joanna, We're very happy to hear that you find Padlet useful for so many different activities. We love to support educators.

KL

Kenneth L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Padlet is a must for any school/classroom!

Our teachers and students enjoy using Padlet for many purposes. It is user-friendly and a great way to virtually display comments, work, compliments, images, etc.

Pros

Easy to use, cool templates, and ease of managing pads for comments, images, uploading, etc. Our students loved using it everyday.

Cons

Some of the privacy settings was not easy to find or access, but overall, it is a fantastic platform for teachers and students.

Hi Kenneth! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is a must in the classroom! I'm sorry that some of the privacy settings were not easy to access. I'd be curious to know if this is a still a problem you're having. If it is, could you send us a message? https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

TM

Tamara M.

Research, 1-10 employees

Online lecture addition tool

Once I figured out how to move around I really think it provides a nice overview of all tools at one place and is also nice that it shows live when someone else edits somethingl.

Pros

I learned to use padlet during an online course where the entire course was setup via padlet. All documents as well as group projects were on there and it was sort of a timeline.

Cons

At first I really couldnt figure out how to scroll to the right along the timeline. I dont know if it was just me or if hte slide thing to move it is maybe a little small and unintuitive.

Hi Tamara! Thank you for your review of Padlet. We're glad to hear that you found it useful as an online lecture addition tool during your course and that it provided a centralized space for documents and group projects. We appreciate your feedback regarding scrolling along the timeline. We understand that it could be a bit challenging initially, and we're constantly working to improve the user experience....

AH

Aukje H.

Primary/Secondary Education, self-employed

Gebruik maken van padlet is erg handig.

Padlet is erg fijn om te gebruiken. Voor mijn studie, maar ook voor nu in het onderwijs. Ik gebruik het vooral voor ideeën en het delen daarvan met anderen.

Pros

Op padlet kan je veel doen. Je kan veel ideeën verzamelen en dit uitbreiden. De samenwerking functie is daarin tegen ook erg goed. De tekst verschijnt gelijk op de muur wanneer er iemand anders aan het mee typen is.

Cons

Er zijn niet echt nadelen. Alleen lukt het niet iedereen om meteen op de padlet te komen.

Showing original review in Dutch. See translation

Hi Aukje, We're so happy to hear that you enjoy Padlet. We're sorry to hear that you've occasionally been having problems sharing padlets. We hope you always feel comfortable reaching out to us for help through our social media @padlet or through our contact form here: https://padlet.com/contact-us . You can also check out this helpdocs article on sharing padlets if you think a new means of sharing might help: https://padlet.helpdocs.io/l/en/article/typfdby7fn-how-to-share-or-publish-a-padlet

EG

Ester G.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Using Padlet as a language teacaher

I've employed Padlet in many project with my students and I think it's one of the must tools for teachers.

Pros

Padlet offers the opportunity to view students' productions including different layouts, customizing possibilities, and practicality when checking. Over the last 6 years, it has also updated a lot of its functions.

Cons

If the highlighting tools could be used employing different colours, I would mark a wider variety of mistakes in my students' production thus it would be more effective. Moreover, I suggest some kind of tool to add comments.

Hi Ester! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that you've been using Padlet for the last 6 years! Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll let the product team know about your interest in more highlighting colors. As far as comments go, we do have a comment feature. Are you looking for something different? Here is our documentation for commenting: https://padlet.help/article/a58vggdr6g-how-to-add-comments If you are looking for something different when it comes to commenting, please send us a message so we can learn more about your suggestion: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Sibel İ.

Ms.Sibel's favourite educational tool

I've mentioned in the earlier questions :)

Pros

It's very practical, modifiable, engaging, and fun for the kids. I find it very useful and recommend it as a fruitful educational tool.

Cons

The pricing I would say seems to be the only disadvantage, and the limit of the video length is also disappointing.

Hi Ms. Sibel! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is useful for you and fun for the kids. We're honored to be your favorite educational tool! I'm interested in learning more about how you're using Padlet to share videos and your ideal video length. If you want to talk more, send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

SJ

Sarah Jane M.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Padlet to Collaborate

Using padlet enables remote participants to interact directly with participants in the room. It allows for immediate feedback and responses to ideas and is great at visually archiving idea generating sessions. Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy to CollaborateEasy to install and use on mobile devices

Cons

N/A - for what I use it for, there haven't been any cons.

Hi Sarah Jane! Thank you so much for your review. We're delighted to hear that Padlet has been an essential tool for collaboration in your role as a Creative Facilitator and Practitioner. We're glad that you find Padlet easy to install and use on mobile devices, making it convenient to collaborate even on the go. It's fantastic to know that Padlet has been a seamless experience for you, and there...

AJ

April J.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Padlet

Pros

This is an amazing website and easy to get on to and use.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with Padlet it is just amazing

Hi April! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that you think Padlet is amazing! If you ever want to give us any feedback, feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

AC

Ana Cristina P.

Education Management, self-employed

Padlet una herramienta para el aprendizaje

Es una herramienta sencilla y puntual para el aprendizaje

Pros

que siempre puedo establecer trabajos y las personas se sorprenden cuando realizan sus trabajo de forma sencilla

Cons

no he encontrado hasta la fecha algo que me haga pensar en negativo con respecto am la herramienta

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you for your positive feedback about Padlet! We're thrilled to hear that the platform is effectively facilitating job assignments and making tasks easier for everyone involved. It's great that Padlet serves as a simple and timely tool for learning in your experience. If you ever encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to support your continued success and ensure a positive experience!

JP

Judith P.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

My favorite evaluation tool.

I love it and will continue using it on my daily practice.

Pros

How easy is to use it and the possibilities it has for every subject.

Cons

Nothing, I love everything! I can't find anything that I don't find reasonable.

Thank you, Judith, for your wonderful review of Padlet. We're delighted to be your favorite evaluation tool as a Teacher and Teacher College Chief. We're thrilled that Padlet's ease of use and its versatility across subjects have proven valuable in your daily practice. Your positive feedback about the interactivity and helpfulness for your students is greatly appreciated. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, feel free to reach out over social media @padlet. We're dedicated to supporting your teaching endeavors and helping you create engaging learning experiences.

AM

Amy M.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use program even with a free membership

I teach grades K-2 and I have used Padlet in the classroom to display and share ideas. Currently we are learning about how to take care of pets and I asked each child to upload a picture of their pet(s). They have their parents help them upload the photos. The next day, the kids are so excited to come into class to see the Padlet up on the whiteboard, displaying pictures of their pets.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Padlet. I simply post the link to the padlet in my newsletter and the steps are simple from there. I like that families do not need to create an account to post. My son's school sent a link to a Padlet around Veteran's Day and encouraged families to post pictures and names of Veterans in their families. There are choices of how you to want to display the photos. I think all the options are very pleasing to the eye.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about Padlet.

Hi Amy! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad to hear that you find Padlet easy to use for so many uses. If you have any other feedback to share, please do reach out. Thank you again for using Padlet!