Padlet Reviews - Page 5

JP

Judith P.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

My favorite evaluation tool.

I love it and will continue using it on my daily practice.

Pros

How easy is to use it and the possibilities it has for every subject.

Cons

Nothing, I love everything! I can't find anything that I don't find reasonable.

Thank you, Judith, for your wonderful review of Padlet. We're delighted to be your favorite evaluation tool as a Teacher and Teacher College Chief. We're thrilled that Padlet's ease of use and its versatility across subjects have proven valuable in your daily practice. Your positive feedback about the interactivity and helpfulness for your students is greatly appreciated. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, feel free to reach out over social media @padlet. We're dedicated to supporting your teaching endeavors and helping you create engaging learning experiences.

AM

Amy M.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use program even with a free membership

I teach grades K-2 and I have used Padlet in the classroom to display and share ideas. Currently we are learning about how to take care of pets and I asked each child to upload a picture of their pet(s). They have their parents help them upload the photos. The next day, the kids are so excited to come into class to see the Padlet up on the whiteboard, displaying pictures of their pets.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Padlet. I simply post the link to the padlet in my newsletter and the steps are simple from there. I like that families do not need to create an account to post. My son's school sent a link to a Padlet around Veteran's Day and encouraged families to post pictures and names of Veterans in their families. There are choices of how you to want to display the photos. I think all the options are very pleasing to the eye.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about Padlet.

Hi Amy! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad to hear that you find Padlet easy to use for so many uses. If you have any other feedback to share, please do reach out. Thank you again for using Padlet!

KS

Katherine S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Padlet Fosters Engagement

I love Padlet and will continue using it with our staff members. I have had several colleagues share with me that they enjoy checking the board for shout outs each morning & sharing shout outs about people within the school.

Pros

Padlet can be used with elemntary students and adults. As an administrator of both groups of users, I have seen collaboartion, engagement, and creatvitiy from a basic tool such as this.

Cons

Padelt is very basic to use--almost too basic. I wish there were a few more bells and whistles to customize your board.

Hi Katherine! Thank you for leaving this review. It's awesome that Padlet is helping you foster engagement with your staff. I'd love to know more about the customization options you're looking for. Since you left this review, we've added over 100 new wallpapers, and we've also improved the way we handle custom wallpapers. If you're looking for something more, though, please feel free to send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

Amalia R.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Padlet is very useful for pre-writing and writing

I'm using padlet in my class, especially for writing and making opinions.

Pros

How easy students can write on the it. Also, the different baskgrounds we can use for each topic.

Cons

The price of using this app. It's too expensive for teachers.

Hi Amalia! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is useful for your writing needs! I'm sorry that you are finding Padlet too pricy. We would be happy to discuss more if you want to contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

LC

Lucia C.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Padlet: una herramienta útil para la docencia

Me gusta usar Padlet y cada vez que puedo lo uso.

Pros

Padlet es muy fácil de usar y cualquiera aprende a usarlo rápidamente. Me gusta que hayan puesto más fondos para que se vea llamativo y que las personas se animen a participar.

Cons

El producto me gusta mucho, lo que no me gusta es tener que pagar por usarlo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Lucia! We're thrilled to know that you enjoy using Padlet and appreciate its user-friendly design and enhanced visuals. It's great to hear that it's been encouraging more participation among your students. We completely understand your sentiment about the cost of using our tool. Please know that we continually strive to deliver a high-quality product that's accessible to as many users as possible. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us align our offerings to our users' needs. Thank you so much for your continued support and for integrating Padlet into your teaching methods. Your input is invaluable to us!

CC

Catherine C.

Time saving and visual

Excellent.

Pros

Easy to use. One place to record all aspects of my lessons or program overviews.

Cons

Nothing to report as it achieves all my requirements in one place. I can also share this with colleagues and students.

Hello Catherine! Thank you for sharing your experience with Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been a valuable tool in your art and gifted and talented education. We designed Padlet to be user-friendly, allowing you to easily record all aspects of your lessons and program overviews in one convenient place. It's great to know that it has been a time-saving and visual solution for you. At Padlet, we're dedicated to providing a seamless experience for educators like you. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us over social media @padlet. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and we look forward to continuing to support your educational endeavors!

FL

Fiona L.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Brilliant tool for sharing ideas and making collaboration possible.

My experience with padlet is that it is consistent and reliable. Plus it has the tools for my class to be collaborative and gives students agency over their learning.

Pros

Padlet is a favourite tool to use for sharing our current learning and enabling students to comment and share their ideas. They love the freedom of using images, text, and linking to other work.

Cons

Not sure about what I don't like about padlet. I'm happy with the service.

Hi Fiona! Thank you for your wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a brilliant tool for sharing ideas and enabling collaboration in your classroom. We're glad to know that your students enjoy the freedom of using various media types and linking their work within Padlet. It's fantastic to hear that Padlet has provided them with agency over their learning and facilitated a collaborative environment. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted that Padlet has consistently provided you with a reliable experience. Thank you for being a long-term user and for your high recommendation. We're here to support you and your students every step of the way!

SH

Swee Hong H.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

will continue to use and subscribe myself soon

so good la, give you a kiss and thumb up

Pros

Training and presentations to learners and customers, as well as in workplace, are highly effective.

Cons

as suggested to share, (read and view only) and option to have a choice that does not enable to downloab file

Thank you for your kind words and engaging feedback about Padlet! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been effective for your training and presentations. We appreciate your suggestion regarding more granular sharing options, like view-only access without the ability to download files. We'll consider this for future updates to improve the functionality. If you have more suggestions or need any assistance, feel free to connect with us on social media (@padlet). Your enthusiasm and support are greatly valued as we continue to enhance Padlet!

Aruna Raj D.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best platform for students

Always been great

Pros

Easy and students able to communicate in real time and share more experiences

Cons

Can't rate the comment individually, if the student share their ideas and reply my post.

Hi Aruna Raj! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you enjoy using Padlet with your students. It's true that we don't offer a way to rate comments, though you can use ratings for posts. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/kdpo2vjj1s-reactions-how-to-add-grades-ratings-likes-to-posts If you want to share more information about the feature you need, please do reach out to us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

MZ

Michelle Z.

Used other for 2+ years

Padlet for Education

It has been a great tool for students to collaborate, and share thinking/ideas/learning/wonderings.

Pros

Padlet is a fun way for students to add information learned, onto a board, and also respond to other students’ posts as well.

Cons

It is frustrating that students can keep adding pages to the Padlet that everyone is working on. It is also too expensive for a lot of teachers I know.

Hi Michelle! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you and your students think Padlet is a fun collaboration tool! I'm sorry that you're frustrated when students keep adding posts to your padlets. Certainly you can change the visitor permissions from 'can write' to 'can read' when you're done collecting submissions, but it would be helpful to have other measures in place to prevent this kind of abuse. If you want to share more of your thoughts about this feature, please send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

CM

Cynthia M.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Padlet: Empowering the Idea

I use it as a great way to store, organize and generate new ideas. I have also used it in (adult) teaching scenarios, instead of PowerPoint.

Pros

Very easy to use. I was able to start creating padlets immediately after first download.

Cons

I find it challenging to get other folks to try Padlet.

Hi Cynthia! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've found Padlet easy to use and helpful for storing, organizing, and generating ideas, as well as in your teaching scenarios. Regarding your concern about encouraging others to try Padlet, we understand it can sometimes be a challenge to introduce new tools. One suggestion could be to share the beautiful Padlets you've created. Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and for utilizing Padlet in your work. Your innovation and creativity are what make our community so vibrant!

LW

Lungten W.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Padlet as an educational pedagogical resources.

Excellent modality for education but frustration when we have glass ceiling on the usage. We have plenty in design but limited with the numbers of resources.

Pros

A simple usage and making it accessible. Easy to learn.

Cons

A payment system in a place like our where the payment is not possible because of the of the inadequate facilities of online payment. The payment is designed from the context of Western and advanced countries. We cannot pay if we need to. We sometime run short of allotted resources provided by padlet. We are just using free version.

Thank you for highlighting how Padlet has served as a valuable educational resource with its simplicity and accessibility. We understand your concerns regarding the payment system. We're glad that despite these challenges, you find Padlet to be an excellent modality for education. We're committed to improving and making our platform more accessible for everyone. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please reach out to us on social media (@padlet).

MK

Madelaine K.

Education Management, self-employed

Good for classroom collaboration

Pros

Fairly easy to use, only you need to make an account and post a link so students don't need to make an account.

Cons

It feels a bit less intuitive/cluttered than other programs like Microsoft's Jamboard, and I guess I prefer programs that integrate a bit better with software I'm already using

Thank you for your feedback on using Padlet for classroom collaboration. We're pleased to hear that the ease of use and account setup process is convenient for you and your students. We appreciate your observations about the intuitiveness and integration aspects compared to other tools like Microsoft's Jamboard. Your insights are invaluable as we continually work to improve Padlet's user interface and compatibility with other commonly used software in educational environments. If you have specific suggestions for integration or design improvements, or if you need any assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We’re committed to making Padlet as useful and user-friendly as possible for teachers and students alike!

SR

SRI R.

Beautiful and Engaging Platform to support E-Learning

Pros

I am just using PAdlet for several weeks and have fallen in love with this platform. Padlet provides a variety of features that enable me, as an educator, to manage my class e-materials (PDF, links, video, audio, image etc) and activities. It is easy to use, my students could join class activities and collaborate easily with a simple demo and instruction. I also like Padlet as it gives us an option to give comments, grades, and appreciation to the contents as it can build engagement among class members. We can also use Padlet for an ice-breaking session to add fun learning experiences.

Cons

Would love to see some integrations with other Softwares

Hi Sri! Thank you for leaving this review. We're glad that you have fallen in love with Padlet!! Since you left this review, we have added an integration with Zoom (documentation here: https://padlet.help/article/xc6wehmqnb-zoom-app) as well as integrations with most major LMSes. We also have other integrations on our roadmap. If you're looking for something in particular, please send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

JF

Jéssica F.

Photography, 1-10 employees

É usual mas precisa de melhorias

Foi uma ferramenta importante no sentido de trazer ideias colaborativas e agregar a participação dos funcionários na tomada de decisões.

Pros

Gostei muito do fato do Padlet permitir que postemos fotos, vídeos e tudo mais e que seja aberto para comentários sobre os demais posts, a ideia de utilizar a ferramenta de forma colaborativa é funcional para o meu negócio.

Cons

O que achei fraco é o desempenho do aplicativo, ele apresenta muita lentidão, ocupa espaço demais na memória do celular e é um pouco triste não poder editar os documentos que subimos nele.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Hi Jéssica! Thank you for using Padlet. I'm glad that Padlet was important for your collaboration process. However, I'm sorry to hear that the app wasn't performing well for you. Are you still having problems? If so, we can help troubleshoot. Feel free to reach out to use here: https://padlet.com/contact-us We would also be interested in your feedback about editing documents that are uploaded to a padlet. This is a function we are looking into, so we would love to know what documents you are looking to edit and in what way. You can use the same contact form to submit that information. Thanks again for using Padlet!

MC

MARIA CRISTINA L.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

MEJORA EL APORTE Y DINAMISMO DE LOS EQUIPOS

A mis equipos les encanta, nos maravillamos al ver aportes de todos y construir ideas juntos.

Pros

Trabajo en remoto y mis capacitaciones tienen "vida" al usar esta herramienta.

Cons

Lo tengo gratuito, aun soy una empresa muy pequeña, por lo que algunas cosas que podrían ser utiles no esta a mi alcance.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you for your feedback on using Padlet to enhance remote training! It's wonderful to hear that it brings "life" to your sessions and fosters team collaboration and idea-building. We understand the limitations of the free version and appreciate your perspective as a small company. Your input helps us consider ways to make more features accessible to everyone. If you have any specific feature requests or need assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support you and ensure Padlet continues to be a valuable tool for your team!

AP

Amy P.

A great educational tool

Padlet helps my shy students to engage with the class, and helps keep me organized when I am in the planning mode for a new unit.

Pros

Padlet is awesome for silent discussion, peer-editing, brainstorming, and gallery-walk type activities. It allows for limited anonymity and positive interaction. Personally, I like the way Padlet organizes my resources, like a personal pinterest space. It makes it easy to share collections of resources and ideas.

Cons

I don't like the cost -- I wish there were an intermediate fee.

Hi Amy! Thanks for your excellent review. It's wonderful to hear how you're using Padlet to facilitate various activities in your classroom and organize your resources effectively. We appreciate your feedback regarding the cost. We hope you know that we do currently offer an intermediate pricing option, the Gold plan. Thank you for your continued use of Padlet and for contributing to a positive learning environment for your students!

DV

Daniela V.

Useful digital wall

Pros

Padlet is a digital wall that is easy to use by both middle school and high school students. It can be easily integrated into school and extracurricular activities, where students post their ideas about a topic, project, problem.

Cons

I don't think he lacks anything. It doesn't have many designs

Hi Daniela! Thank you for leaving this review. I am glad that Padlet is a useful digital wall for you to use with your students. If you have more feedback to share in the future, please do reach out to us. Thank you again for using Padlet!

GC

Grace C.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Great Platform for Compilations and Collaborations

Amazing!

Pros

Padlet is very useful for compiling documents and collaborating. You can use it as a platform for everyone in your team to compile documents and resources for an event or job training. It's also useful for other things, like putting together an e-card for an awesome TA, professor, or co-worker. I make a padlet in the collage format and share it as a link to the class, and everyone can easily add notes and memes to it.

Cons

For some, it can take a while to know where the settings are and how to adjust them, but once you get the hang of it, it's really easy to use.

Hi Grace! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you find Padlet useful for compilations and collaboration! Thanks for your feedback on the settings panel. If you have any other feedback to share, please feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

SS

Sarah S.

Padlet Review

Pros

The ability for students to have a safe space to access information and collaborate. Besides that, it works like a simple website.

Cons

I tried to use my own wallpaper but it didn't turn out like I imagined.

Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Padlet. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the ability for students to have a safe space to access information and collaborate. We strive to provide a secure environment for effective learning and collaboration. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when trying to use your own wallpaper. Customization is important to us, and we're constantly working on improving our features. If you have any specific feedback or suggestions regarding the customization options, we'd love to hear them. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Padlet's benefits. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure a positive experience with our platform.

MC

María Clara B.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Reunir material para trabajos de investigación

Pros

Me resulta práctico como espacio de trabajo colaborativo. En un tablero los alumnos pueden aportar su material para enriquecer una investigación conjunta. El resultado puede evolucionar con el teimpo y sirve de referencia para todo el equipo.

Cons

No encuentro cómo ajustar el tamaño del tablero a la pantalla. Es muy grande y excede el tamaño de mi pantalla tablet y también la pantalla de la PC de escritorio.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi María Clara! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that Padlet has been practical for gathering material for research papers and serving as a collaborative workspace. We appreciate your feedback about adjusting the size of the board to the screen. Please know that if you ever have any problems you can DM us @padlet on social media. We will respond and do our best to help you. We're thrilled that Padlet has been instrumental in facilitating joint investigations and serving as a reference for the entire team. Thank you for your valuable feedback and for using Padlet. We're here to support your education management endeavors and provide you with an exceptional collaborative experience!

AA

Agnes A.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Padlet is usefull to me

Pros

Padlet is easy to use as a teacher and as a student.

Cons

I like the efficiency of this application

EO

Ethel O.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent app for class subject review .

It has been thoroughly enjoyable. Students can vote on a topic and use images to support their work.

Pros

What I like most about Padlet is that I can have all my students present their work in real-time and give feedback to their classmates.

Cons

Students can copy their mate's answers if the same questions are asked on a topic.

Hi Ethel! Thank you for your review titled "Excellent app for class subject review." We're glad to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for facilitating real-time student presentations and feedback. We appreciate your feedback regarding the concern of students copying answers. It's great to know that your experience with Padlet has been enjoyable, and the ability for students to vote on topics and use images has enhanced their work. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and if you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure a successful classroom experience.

Basma A.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Love it

It was a great experience.

Pros

Everything. It helped when I needed to review writing with my students, it helped for students to submit work, it helped for assessments.

Cons

That I needed to archive before I could use more Padlets.

Hi Basma! Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you love Padlet and that it has been helpful in various aspects of your teaching. From reviewing writing with your students to facilitating work submissions and assessments, Padlet has proven to be a versatile tool for you. We understand that the need to archive Padlets before creating new ones can be a bit inconvenient. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll take it into consideration as we continue to improve and enhance the Padlet experience. We're delighted that you had a great experience with Padlet. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.

HV

Henriette V.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Padlet for Learning

Pros

It is just so simple to use! I use it during lectures to collect answers/ideas around a question or learning topic and find that being able to see all responses in front of them students interact with each other and with me better.

Cons

The colours of the background not always great but its not a biggy.

Hi Henriette! Thank you for your fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for your teaching and learning activities. We're glad that you find Padlet simple to use and that it has enhanced student engagement during your lectures. It's wonderful to hear that the ability to collect answers and ideas around questions or learning topics has facilitated better interaction...