Padlet Reviews - Page 6

NS

Nalin S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

A good application

There are many features about ideation.

Pros

Sharing ideas using wall is the most feature I like.

Cons

It would be better if you have a quiz / poll/ or gamification function.

Hi Nalin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find Padlet to be a good application, and the ability to share ideas using the wall is a feature you particularly enjoy. We appreciate your suggestion for adding quiz/poll/gamification functions, and we'll take it into consideration for future updates. Not to give too much away, but polls are coming in the summer feature release! We're pleased that you chose Padlet as a cost-effective option and appreciate your positive comments about the ideation features. If you have any further feedback, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with Padlet.

SH

Simone H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Top teaching tool

I have been using Padlet for almost the entirety of my teaching career - over the past 10 years it has only improved in regards to accessibility and useability.

Pros

Padlet embeds seamlessly into the OneNote platform we use at our school. It provides our students with a user-friendly and visually engaging platform to collaborate and ideate.

Cons

The limitation of a certain number of padlets (unless you paid for a subscription) was a barrier to using the platform for a while. However, I have become more discerning about when and where I use it.

Hi Simone! Thank you for leaving a review. We are honored to be called a top teaching tool! I'm sorry to hear that you ever faced any barriers to using Padlet. If you have any other feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Padlet RULES!

It's a great and easy website. It makes sense to kids and to adults, and allows versatile use of technology to engage learners. Definitely a must have for online learning!

Pros

I LOVE PADLET. I am teaching online this year and it is such a great tool to get students engaged. It's easy to use even with little experience and engages even the most challenging students to engage!

Cons

No cons for me! I would like to see a coteacher option but that might already exist, I have yet to experiment with it! Love Padlet!

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you love Padlet, and we love you too!! If you're looking to add a coteacher to your padlet, you can invite them via email or username. Then they can have the same administrative rights as you do! Learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/oatz39gmhx-how-do-i-people-to-my-padlet Thank you again for using Padlet!

mc

maureen c.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

I really, really like Padlet!

Pros

Padlet is easy to use and flexible. Students can find files and I can upload quickly.

Cons

I can't think of any cons that are in existence for Padlet.

Hi Maureen! Thank you for your review titled "I really, really like Padlet!" We're thrilled to hear that you find Padlet easy to use and appreciate its flexibility. It's great to know that your students can easily find files, and you can upload content quickly. We appreciate your feedback on the benefits of using Padlet, and we're glad that you haven't encountered any cons with our platform. We strive to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience, and it's wonderful to hear that we're meeting your expectations. Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Padlet. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with our platform.

ND

Natalia D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

It is a great way to collaborate on an idea

It is a great way to collaborate on an idea

Pros

The easiness of using it with others and integrations available

Cons

Some more functionality on personalisation could be nice but I don't have specific requirements

Thank you for your review and for choosing Padlet as your collaboration tool after switching from Miro! It's great to hear that you enjoy our ease of use and available integrations. We appreciate your suggestion for more personalization options and will keep it in mind for future updates. If you have any specific ideas or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). Your feedback helps us improve and tailor Padlet to better meet your needs!

YE

Yenny E.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Padlet as a educational resource

Excellent experience for my students in the construction of knowledge

Pros

Padlet is a tool that allows my students to develop multimedia solutions and document their performance in my course through digital portfolios. It also serves as one more tool to teach through technology.

Cons

The possibility of buying the tool is limited in my country, so I have to delete my padlet because I only have access to 3 free ones

Hi Yenny! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is an excellent educational resource for you and your students. Have you heard about our referral program? If new users sign up for Padlet using your referral link, you can unlock additional padlets. Read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/34s6buw16s-how-do-i-get-free-padlets-through-the-referral-program Thanks again for using Padlet!

MM

Marilyn M.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

My interesting Padlets

I enjoy producing materials for my classes with this tool, and I see that my students do it too.

Pros

They are eye-catching, easy to use and allow group interaction.

Cons

As I always enjoy producing materials with this tool, I have not stopped to think about problems.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Marilyn! We're delighted to hear that you find Padlet's eye-catching design, user-friendliness, and group interaction capabilities so valuable for your classes. If you ever have any questions or would like to explore more about Padlet's features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via social media @padlet. We regularly share helpful tips and updates to ensure you get the most out of your Padlet experience. Keep up the fantastic work with Padlet in your classes, and remember, our support team is just a social media message away whenever you need assistance!

SR

Shae R.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Easy Peasy

Pros

I love the ease of use. It's really nice to be able to put so many resources in one place.

Cons

Previously, I found that I would need to reduce my screen size in order to move segments around, but this has recently been resolved and it works much more efficiently. I am very pleased with the new redesign

Hi Shae! We're delighted that you find Padlet easy to use and love its resource organization capabilities. We always strive to make improvements based on user feedback, and we're thrilled to hear that the recent redesign has resolved the issue you were facing. If you ever encounter any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach over social media @padlet. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and we look forward to continuing to support you in your work

KN

Kalpana N.

Feedback

it has been good

Pros

Ease of useAbility to vote and Being able to read others comments anonymouslycontinue adding posts

Cons

the cost of subscriptionlack of music and engaging gif (like Kahoot Quiz)

Hi Kalpana! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you find Padlet easy to use and appreciate the ability to vote and read others' comments anonymously. We understand your desire for more engaging features like music and GIFs. We'll take note of your suggestions as we continue to improve our platform. Thank you for switching to Padlet and providing variety for your students. We're glad that your experience has been good overall. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with our platform.

BW

Bianca W.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Great for Student Collaboration!

Pros

One of the best things about Padlet is the ability to have a place for students to collaborate with one another. It is also a wonderful place to provide resources for students for daily work or projects.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much I do not like about Padlet. The cost is great for what is offered.

Hi Bianca! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you think Padlet is great for student collaboration! If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

zt

zainab t.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great communication tool with students

Pros

The padlet is such a nice software I use when communicating with my students. I post a question or sometime a ask their opinion on something and then i share the link of my padlet with my students so they can write their ideas. In fact i see interaction and the students use it well. I will keep using with my students since it is very great for communication.

Cons

i have no negative points on padlet, it is one of my favorite tool to use for education.

Hi Zainab! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is one of your favorite tools to use for education! Using Padlet to communicate is convenient, and since you left this review, we've added even more communication features. The biggest one is notifications, which allow you to be notified when someone posts on your padlet. That way, you don't have to constantly check your padlet for updates. You can learn more about notifications here: https://padlet.help/article/2amj6wjed4-notifications Thanks again for using Padlet!

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Quick Posting Board

I have used it both collaboratively and as a personal blog space. It is easy to set up - can be set up within a matter of minutes - and provides backgrounds to choose from. It takes the pressure of design and is a simple and quick way to post and share content, whether long or short.

Pros

It can be used be used collaboratively, and users can easily share media (from the web or video, audio, photos from own computer). There is no pressure to write long posts and users can comment or like other posts. If used for a personal blog, can quickly add posts and share media. Using the feature to change the color of the posts serves as an easy and visual way of categorizing posts.

Cons

When applying different formats onto existing content, all the dates of the posts are reset and you no longer have the original timestamps.

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is working for your personal and collaborative use! The timestamp issue should no longer be happening, but if you continue to have issues with changing timestamps, please contact us so we can help troubleshoot: https://padlet.com/contact-us Since you left this review, we've added many new features to Padlet, including sections for all formats. Sections should help you keep your content even more organized. You can learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/4hhcm0aujp-sections Thank you again for using Padlet!

BU

Brian U.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Site

Very good. It is a great site that is easy to use.

Pros

That my students can easily collaborate.

Cons

Some students have trouble finding where to post their discussion.

Hi Brian! Thank you for your review of Padlet on Capterra. We're glad to hear that our platform has been great for facilitating collaboration among your students. We understand that some students may face challenges in finding where to post their discussions. We strive to make the user experience as seamless as possible, and we appreciate your feedback on this matter. If you have any specific suggestions...

KJ

Kshema J.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

From an ESL teacher

Easy, meaningful, and fun.

Pros

My students and I can work together, share resources, exchange ideas, etc.

Cons

That all layouts are linear in nature (or is it because I use the free version?)

Hello Dr. Kshema! Thank you for sharing your experience as an ESL teacher using Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for you and your students, enabling collaboration, resource sharing, and idea exchange. Regarding your comment about the layouts, it's worth noting that we do offer a non linear format with Canvas. We're glad to know that Padlet has been easy, meaningful, and fun for you and your students. Thank you for being a long-term user and for your high recommendation. We're committed to continuously improving our platform to meet the needs of educators like you!

LC

Lindsey C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A tool for engagement and collaboration

We have used this with great success for engagement and collaboration and it is super easy for the end user!

Pros

We love to use padlet to foster engagement and collaboration for educational courses we provide both live and on demand. We also use padlet to engage and create within our team!

Cons

Previously you could not move around posts but they made that an option now!

We're delighted to hear how effectively Padlet is facilitating engagement and collaboration in your educational courses and within your team. It's great to know that our updates, like the ability to move posts around, are enhancing your experience. Your success with using Padlet for its ease of use and effectiveness in fostering collaboration is exactly what we strive for. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and we look forward to continuing to support your efforts. If you have any more suggestions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out on social media (@padlet).

LM

Lisa M.

Design, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Group Participation Mae Simple

My group is constantly growing, but that hasn't slowed us down. Padlet has easily accommodated our growth with each monthly entry. We review each presentation that is added in a once-a-month meeting and provide detailed feedback for each entry. In between monthly reviews, members are able to easily provide written reviews on each others work, adding even more value to the learning experience!

Pros

It's user friendly, super easy, sleek and simple design that does not interfere or compete with the presentation.

Cons

I haven't yet found anything that I don't like about this product.

Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and easy to navigate, with a sleek and simple design that complements your presentations. It's fantastic to know that Padlet has seamlessly accommodated the growth of your group, allowing you to add monthly entries without any slowdown. We're delighted that you...

MM

Mary M.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Padlet helps me organize course content

Pros

I like that it is interactive and that all content is in one place and not boring looking.

Cons

I haven't found a dislike yet (only been a week).

Hello Mary! Thank you for trying out Padlet and sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad to hear that you find our platform helpful in organizing your course content in an interactive and engaging way. We're here to support you throughout your journey with Padlet, and if you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our customer support team. We're constantly working to improve our features and functionality, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and we look forward to making your experience even better!

Edgar G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Powerful platform for collaborative work

Pros

Lot of templates and easy to start from the scratch.

Cons

There is no way to regulate what other post.

Hello Edgar! Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the variety of templates and the ease of starting projects from scratch on Padlet. Regarding your concern about regulating posts, we have some exciting news. We're developing a feature called "Safety Net," which is designed to monitor and block inappropriate content automatically while notifying the Padlet owner. This feature is part of our commitment to providing a safe and efficient collaborative environment, and we expect to roll it out by the end of the summer. We appreciate your use of Padlet and your valuable feedback. Thank you, Edgar!

AC

Antonio Carlos da Costda T.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Avaliação Padlet

No meu setor é uma ferramenta de grande utilidade para o compartilhamento de ideias e informações de forma muito profissional em tempo real, presencial ou on line.

Pros

A praticidade no acesso e sua aplicação para registros e compartilhamento de informações em tempo real ou a medio prazo.

Cons

Orientações de como aplicar para iniciantes.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Hi Antonio Carlos da Costda! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you are finding Padlet to be practical and useful. For guidelines for beginners, I would recommend two things. First, there is our knowledge base at padlet.help. You can find answers to all of your questions there. You can also check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/padlet. Thanks again for using Padlet!

CN

Courtney N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Very helpful tool for to replace post-its virtually!

A very helpful tool for virtual group work and visual timelines. With a few tweaks it would be perfect!

Pros

I love that padlet allows you to visually comment on pictures or text without being overwhelming to look at like a lot of group work tools are.

Cons

It should be easier to mass-delete comments. Also, the back and forth arrows are sometimes confusing. They take the user all the way to one end of the timeline which can cause them to get lost. Lastly, I wish users were not allowed to comment anonymously.

Hi Courtney! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is a helpful tool for your virtual and visual needs! When it comes to mass deleting comments, there are a few formats that don't display the comments, like canvas. You could also consider using the remake feature. When you remake a padlet, you make a copy of your original padlet, but all of the comments and reactions are deleted....

MS

Margaret S.

Padlet in 2nd Grade

Great tool for students to share their work, ideas, answers and thinking.

Pros

students get to share their projects, responses, etc.

Cons

I find it very user friendly, love how my students can share their thinking. Great to share resources. When teachers share their pad lets, it is difficult to copy and add information.

Thank you, Margaret, for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for your 2nd-grade students to share their projects and ideas. We appreciate your feedback regarding the difficulty in copying and adding information from shared padlets. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us on social media @padlet.

MK

Melody Kay M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool for online collaboration

Used this as the online collaboration tool for a training and an event. Made it very seamless and even nice/pretty to share on-screen!

Pros

Can be used by users even without logging in. Template is very customizable. So easy to add one's own notes. Looking forward to the day that this becomes a standard accompanying tool for events and trainings -- and maybe even as an add-on to Zoom, etc.

Cons

Just wish there was a way to tweak/customize the URL as it currently shows the creator's username.

Hi Melody Kay! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you find Padlet easy to use and beautiful. It is our mission to be both! While it is true that we do not have a way for you to remove your username from your URL (aside from changing your username to be something different), we do have a team plan that would display your team name in the URL instead of your personal username. You can start...

CM

Claudene M.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

I love this for educators

Really liked it

Pros

Ease of use/easy to set up

Cons

Setting up to share with audience (classroom)

Hello Claudene! Thanks for your great review. We're thrilled that you appreciate the ease of use and setup process in Padlet. We understand that you've found some challenges when it comes to sharing your Padlets with your classroom. Currently, Padlets can be shared via a link or QR code. Plus, we're excited to let you know that our upcoming Classroom plan, expected to roll out by the end of the summer, will include a shared dashboard feature to simplify the sharing process further. Thank you for your feedback and for being part of the Padlet community. We're here to support you and make your experience as an educator as smooth as possible!

HA

Hope A.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Unique Tool

Padlet is so easy to use. The very first time I assigned this to my students, they just took off with it. I had hardly any questions on how to navigate through the software. Padlet makes creating projects easy and engaging for my students.

Pros

I really like Padlet. There are so many things you can use Padlet for in your classroom. I have had the students describe a vocabulary word in our unit. This software allows my students to show off their creativity. I love that they can work individually or with a partner. This has templates to begin the project so it lets my students focus most on what they choose to add to their creation. My students can easily share their project with me which makes grading simple.

Cons

There aren't a whole lot of background choices. I would like it better if there were more backgrounds to choose from.

Hi Hope! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that your students are being creative and having fun with Padlet! Since you left this review, we added over 100 new wallpapers. We've also improved the way that we handle custom wallpapers. You can upload any image to be your wallpaper, and we will automatically select beautiful accent colors to complement the background. Thank you again for using Padlet!

LH

Lori H.

We love Padlet!

Pros

We use Padlet for our Professional Development Day across campus, linking signup sheets, videos, documents and other training resources for collaboration and sharing. The setup is very attractive with great functionality and easy to use. We also used this as a training tool. This is a very versatile product!

Cons

We need to learn how to allow editing of some areas but not all.

Hi Lori! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm so glad to hear that you love Padlet!! We would be happy to discuss permissions and editing options. Send us a message here, and we can chat: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!