Padlet Reviews - Page 7

EP

Erik P.

Primary/Secondary Education, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Brilliant for so many purposes

Pros

Super easy to use and many valuable ways to use it for teachers and administrators. Check in with students, continue discussions online, present, collaborate, practice speaking skills, creatively make comments...It is the best investment a school can make.

Cons

No complaints at all. Easy to set up and easy to explain to users.

Hi Erik, We're glad to hear that you find Padlet to be a brilliant tool. We think you're brilliant. We appreciate you mentioning so many different use cases and we hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

ER

Elsa R.

Why I like padlet

I highly recommend padlet to teach

Pros

I can check my students writing in real time. I can do exchange with other teachers in other parts of.the world

Cons

I like padlet in general. However, I can say that some of the backgrounds and themes are kind of gloomy

Hi Elsa! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad to hear that you recommend Padlet for teaching. We did recently add over 100 new wallpapers to Padlet, and you can also upload your own custom wallpaper if you have something specific in mind. If you have any other feedback to share about the backgrounds, please do send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

KS

Kasey S.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

Great tool for Collaboration

Pros

I like the flexibility and ease of use for my classes. I like the variety of options available in design and function.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that is a con.

Thank you for your positive feedback on using Padlet for collaboration in your classes! It’s fantastic to hear that the flexibility, ease of use, and variety of design options are enhancing your teaching experience. We're thrilled that Padlet meets your needs so well. If you ever think of any enhancements or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to support you in continuing to create engaging and effective learning environments!

AC

Alberto C.

Public Safety, 1-10 employees

Padlet: An intelligent workhorse

I love it and it helps me get focused for class/workshop preparation

Pros

Ease of use for teacher Ease of use for student Platform availability Evolving features AI Multilanguage support

Cons

Some boards get cluttered while collaborating in real time on them

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Padlet! We're delighted to hear that both teachers and students find it easy to use and that our multilanguage support and evolving features are meeting your needs. We appreciate your input about the clutter on boards during real-time collaboration and will look into ways to improve this aspect. If you have any more suggestions or require assistance, please reach out to us on social media (@padlet). Your insights are crucial for us as we strive to make Padlet even better!

AK

Ann Katrin K.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Collaboration App with lots of options

Pros

We use it to gather and share ideas simultaneously. We use it for our own planning as well as large conference with international participants. It is really easy to use, can be done on your phone browser as well. Very self-explanatory. Can be supervised from the backend.

Cons

more options on how to disply the tiles would be appreciated.

Hi Ann Katrin! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is working for your needs, from internal planning to conference-wide posting. I would be interesting in hearing your feedback on having more options on how to display posts. We offer several formats and posting options, but we are always looking for more ideas on what options to add next. Feel free to reach out here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Jessica S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great design

Pros

Padlet is very easy for teachers to use to collect students ideas and increase engagement. It is highly visual and consistent, standardized to formats that draw the eye and are easy to process.

Cons

Free users are limited to only 3 Padlets.

Hi Jessica! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you appreciate the great design of Padlet! It's true that free users are limited to 3 padlets, though you can refer other users to unlock additional padlets. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/34s6buw16s-how-do-i-get-free-padlets-through-the-referral-program Thanks again for using Padlet!

FM

Federico M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Bello ma un po' caro

Pros

Utile con molte funzioni, permette di creare in modo rapido presentazioni e lavagne

Cons

Un po' troppo limitata la versione gratuita del programma

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Hi Federico! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you're enjoying all of the functions of Padlet. Since you left this review, we have added even more features to Padlet Slideshow, including an autoplay function. I'm sorry to hear that you find Padlet to be expensive, but I hope you know that you are able to archive old padlets to make room for new ones, which doesn't delete any of your old content. Thank you for using Padlet!

DD

Danijela D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Mapping and outlining done right

Pros

Padlet is really helpful while outlining your vision, project or idea. Interface is playful and intuitive for creative process.

Cons

The recent changes have not been actually helpful, it is less easy to navigate it, sometimes new is not necessarily better.

Hi Danijela! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is helpful for your creative process. However, I'm sorry to hear that some of our product changes have not been helpful. If you are still having problems navigating Padlet, I hope you will send us a message so we can talk more: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

MF

Matthew F.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Padlet is soooo useful!

I am an ESL instructor, and I have been using Padlet for over three years. Padlet is great for Warm-up activities, as a collaborative whiteboard and for setup for games and dynamic activities. Highly recommended!

Pros

It is very intuitive, attractive and collaborative.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind other than the 3 Padlet limit for a free account.

Hi Matthew, We're flattered to hear that you've used Padlet for three years for so many activities and found it useful. We hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

GM

Gilbert M.

Tres bonne application

excellente, l'intégration des objets est facile

Pros

Simple et rapide. Viseullement très claire

Cons

Limite de padlet assez faible pour le prix de base

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Padlet! We're glad to hear you find the application simple, quick, and visually clear. We appreciate your feedback on the padlet limit for the base price and will take it into consideration. If you have any further questions or need more detailed assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to improve!

JM

Jevalyn M.

USEFULNESS

Pros

The variety of templates and the Ai feature.

Cons

The limits of the template limit the usefulness of the tool in my teaching path.

Thank you for your feedback on Padlet's usefulness in your teaching. We're pleased to hear that the variety of templates and the AI feature are beneficial to you. We understand your concerns regarding the limitations of the templates, and we appreciate your input as it helps us refine our tools to better suit your needs. For further assistance or to share more about how we can enhance your experience, please reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to help!

DW

Donita W.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Padlet is a Go -To For Feedback

I use it for all my online teacher prep courses.

Pros

I like the immediate responses from students that allows me to address any concerns and clarify questions. It is a great formative assessment tool.

Cons

No cons. It is easy to use and has always been seamless.

Hi Donita! Thank you for your review. I'm glad that Padlet is a go-to for you! Since you left this review, we've added many new features, including the ability to sort, search, and filter posts. You can also add sections to any padlet for more organization. Plus, we've launched Padlet Slideshow, which lets you create presentations in one click. I hope you check out these new features! If you have any feedback or just want to say hi, feel free to leave us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

BB

Brandon B.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Padlet Great for Collaborative Learning

I am able to colloborate with peers and also have students share their thoughts and opinions.

Pros

I like that you can post and see what others post in in real time.

Cons

It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to post but it's super easy once you figure it out.

Hi Brandon! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is great for collaborating with peers and students! I'm glad that you found Padlet super easy after the first 10 minutes. We try to make Padlet intuitive and simple, but we can always improve. We appreciate this feedback. Thank you again for using Padlet!

CG

Cindy G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great for teachers

Pros

The layout is fabulous and students can navigate it easily to read and comment upon work posted there.

Cons

Hard to find certain things in the "setting " feature.

Hi Cindy! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is great for teachers! I'm sorry that it's hard to find certain things in the settings panel. I'm curious to know what you're having trouble finding. If you have any time, feel free to send us a message with more detailed feedback: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

AE

Agnieszka E.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Need more assistance

Pretty good

Pros

Its images and how easy it is to make some news on it

Cons

I still can't figure how how to organize my Padles . Thy all together ad that is not right.

Hi Agnieszka! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is easy for you to use. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues organizing your padlets. We would be delighted to give you assistance. Could you reach out to us here? https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

AH

Amparo H.

Amparo's Opinion

I can have all the opinions of my students in a one platform and have a file all activities of the day

Pros

It is easy to use in diferent ways. Also the colorful bacjground is very inspirational.

Cons

It doesn't leave to edit texts when I want to have a better presentation .

Hi Amparo, We're so happy to hear that Padlet is a useful tool for you. We're particularly happy that you appreciate our beautiful wallpapers. We believe strongly in having a beautiful workspace and we're glad you agree.

EN

Elaine N.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Padlet breathe life into my work!

Pros

It is a great interactive tool with agility!It can be as playful as I want or as formal as I need.

Cons

None so far!Love it!!!If I have to identify - perhaps more templates to choose (CANVA is a good example) and increase the ease of uploading videos.

Hi Elaine, We're so glad to hear that you appreciate Padlet. We have tried hard to make padlet suitable for fun and business so we're glad to hear that you've had this experience. We appreciate your review.

DH

Danielle H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Padlet

Pros

Excellent way to collate and share resources. I use with adult learners to curate sets of websites, documents, videos and more for self-access learning within a particular theme. I very much like how you can add a huge variety of different types of materials, and easily add comments.

Cons

I have not had any problems at all with Padlet.

Hi Danielle! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is a great way to share resources. Since you left this review, we've added many new features to Padlet, including search, filter, and sort for padlets. Hopefully these features help you find what you're looking for and stay organized. Thank you again for using Padlet!

JH

John H.

Libraries, 10,001+ employees

Easy and Fun to use

It's very good for classroom activities to get students engaged.

Pros

Ease of use and deployment. Great for classroom presentations.

Cons

Side menus are kind of complicated and hard to navigate.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Padlet! We're glad to hear that it has been easy and fun to use, especially for classroom presentations. We appreciate your feedback on the side menus and understand that they can be complicated to navigate. We'll look into ways to improve their usability. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). Your feedback helps us make Padlet even better for everyone!

JA

Jennifer A.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Padlet allows my content to sparkle

Very quick efficient and professional.

Pros

Pallet allows me to present my content in an engaging Format that pulls the audience in and maintains the focus.

Cons

Only limitation is the creativity of the user.

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is bringing out the sparkle in your content. We appreciate your feedback. If you have any more to share, feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

AB

Ashley B.

Ease of collaboration

Pros

It is easy for people to use , even if they are not technologically savvy and it's a great way for others to collaborate and sort ideas.

Cons

I wish there were a few more options to collaborate, or even a poll option

Hi Ashley! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet easy to use when it comes to collaboration! I think it would be great to add more collaboration options. In fact, we have a poll option on our roadmap...hopefully we'll have news about it soon! If you have any other specific collaboration options in mind, please feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

EG

Emily G.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A Fun Online Bulletin Board

Padlet is easy and fun to use with students and other teachers! It can be great to organize thoughts or reflect on learning, and students can post using text or images, making it more welcoming to younger users. I wish it hadn’t changed to a paid subscription, but I still enjoy using some of the free ones with my class!

Pros

Padlet is a great tool for easily making online interactive bulletin boards. Each board can be created with a layout to fit your needs - from freestyle boards that let users post anywhere, to more structured ones with columns. Creators can also adjust the permissions of posting, requiring each post to be approved by them before going live, which helps for teachers with more rambunctious students! There are also some fun patterns and styles you can use for the backgrounds, which make it pop a little more than other more bland options!

Cons

Padlet used to be free to use for as many Padlets as you wanted, but has since become a paid software, where free users can only make a limited number of boards - three to four at most.

Hi Emily! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is working for you as a fun, online bulletin board! While it's true that you are limited to 3 padlets with the free plan, you can always delete old padlets to make room for new ones. You can also archive old padlets instead of deleting them, which will preserve the content. Thank you again for using Padlet!

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Collaborative Digital Message Boards

Aesthetically pleasing. Collaborative tool. Relatively fun to use. Padlet does it's job.

Pros

Padlet is digital and collaborative. I love that our entire team can make edits to a board regardless of permissions. Public and Private boards make things easy to navigate. All done in a visually pleasing way instead of lists and lists of data.

Cons

Padlet is amazing for collaboration and creativity, but there is certainly a "wild-west" mentality to the boards. When anyone can post anything, it's important that the entire team has a good understanding of why the boards exist in the first place.

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you are finding Padlet to be an aesthetically-pleasing, fun-to-use collaboration tool. We definitely agree that it can be helpful to frame the boards so people understand what to post and why. We typically put this information in the description or in a post, but if you are looking for more than that, I'd love to hear from you: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

DR

Daniel R.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Versatil

Pros

Es basicamente como el reemplazo de cuadernos apuntes o notas super organizados y ordenados para tus ideas y proyectos

Cons

Tal vez siento que se podria modificar la versatilidad de otros diseños de tablero, unos son mas versatiles que otros, entonces te quedas con unos que tienen funciones que otros no, se podria mejorar las mismas funciones para los otros tableros.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Daniel, We're so glad to hear that you enjoy using Padlet. Calling Padlet a replacement for notebooks is a high compliment that we are honored to receive. We thank you and we appreciate your feedback about improving the versatility of all formats. We hope you know that we are constantly making an effort to improve Padlet and we've recently added sections to all formats except canvas. We hope you continue to enjoy Padlet!

EG

Elena G.

Entertainment, self-employed

Love You Padlet !!

I absolutely love Padlet. It' s great for my classes.

Pros

It is easy to share thoughts and ideas.

Cons

Is there ANYTHING not to like ?? This os one of the best classroom tools I've got.

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Padlet is proving to be such a valuable tool for your classroom, making it easy to share thoughts and ideas. It’s great to know that Padlet ranks as one of your top classroom tools. If you have any more feedback or need any support, don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We love hearing from our users and are here to continue supporting your positive experience!