Padlet Reviews - Page 8

AC

Amanda C.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Great space to organize content and resources

Overall, Padlet helps me organize ideas, share resources, and collaborate!

Pros

I use Padlet to organize materials for professional learning, projects, and team resources. I also use it to organize policy updates that our leadership team needs to be aware of for each of our roles.

Cons

More people aren't using it, so I am helping with that!

JD

Jennifer D.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

Excellent Tool for Educational Collaboration

This has allowed me to share resources or compile resources in a collaborative project in an effective way. It is a great way to store and get collective feedback on resources.

Pros

I love that I can organize resources and links here into categories to share or collaborate with others on.

Cons

I'm still learning different features so I will revisit this - right now I have no real cons.

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that Padlet has been an excellent tool for educational collaboration, allowing you to organize and share resources with others. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to supporting you as you continue to explore and utilize Padlet's features. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

MN

Micheal N.

Education Management, self-employed

Free Trial

Pros

I liked that it was easy to use with multiple age groups of children.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

Thank you, Michael, for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you found Padlet easy to use with children of various ages. Your support means a lot to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to us on social media @padlet.

TP

Thi Phuong Thao T.

Graphic Design, 51-200 employees

Dynamic collaboration with Padlet

Padlet has become an integral part of my collaborative learning journey at Seneca. It's a powerful platform that enhances the quality of group projects.

Pros

Padlet is an excellent platform for collaborative work, I use it in conjunction with Miro in my team work. It offers a versatile canvas for brainstorming and organizing ideas. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

I would appreciate it if Padlet offered more robust features on mobile devices to facilitate smoother collaboration while on the move.

Hi Thi Phuong Thao, It's so great to hear that you've had good experiences collaborating on padlet. We're definitely working on improving our mobile experience as well so keep an eye out for improvements!

Axel R.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Padlet - a simple yet effective tool for collaboration among students

We uae Padelts when we need to have all ideas in one place ... Palet allows us to do that and we can make collaboration more fun and easy among students.

Pros

Ease of use, Controls against misuse, great tool for sharing ideas among users

Cons

Nothing as yet... I guess when i do come across something i would be happy to send you a message

Hi Axel! Thank you for leaving this review. I am glad that you are finding Padlet to be simple and effective for collaboration. Please do reach out to us in the future if you have further feedback to share. Thank you again for using Padlet!

MC

Minette C.

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Visual Tool

Collaboration on-line

Pros

I love how versatile and accessible pallet is for on-line learners

Cons

There is nothing I can think of at this time

Hello Minette! Thank you for your fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that you find Padlet versatile and accessible for online learners. We appreciate your feedback on Padlet's benefits and are glad to know that it has facilitated collaboration in your online learning environment. If you ever come across any suggestions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a part of the Padlet community!

CH

Charity H.

Great for Educators

I really enjoy using this, and my students do, too.

Pros

The ability to post videos, pictures, files, and comments is perfect for a classroom.

Cons

More pictures, icons, graphics would be nice.

Hello Charity! We're so glad to hear that you and your students are enjoying Padlet. The versatility of being able to post different types of content is indeed a strength that many educators like yourself appreciate. Your suggestion for more pictures, icons, and graphics is fantastic, and it's just the type of feedback we value as we continually improve and expand our features. Our team will definitely consider this as we work on future updates. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and for your dedication to fostering engaging learning environments with Padlet!

Kashmeera D.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A unique way of feedback collection

Pros

I like the way padlet has available canvases for different needs

Cons

The free version has only 5 padlets to use

Thank you, Kashmeera, for your thoughtful review of Padlet. We're delighted that our platform's versatility has been beneficial for your feedback collection efforts as a Science Facilitator. We appreciate your feedback about the limitations of the free version. If you have any more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out over social media @padlet. We're here to support your educational endeavors and enhance your experience with Padlet.

de

deborah e.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great tool for sorting and collecting documents

Used via work for reading articles and blogs on a weekly basis

Pros

places documents/videos etc in one place, easy to navigate and visually appealing

Cons

I dont use it enough to be able to comment

Hi Deborah! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet easy to navigate AND visually appealing—that is our goal! Since you left this review, we have added more ways to search through and organize your padlets. For example, we have added search and filter, so you can quickly find the post you're looking for (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts). We have also added several sort options, so you can sort your posts by date or alphabetically (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets) I hope these are helpful features for you. Thank you again for using Padlet!

Antonia R.

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Práctico

Lo usamos mucho con nuestra consultora de recursos humanos ya que va subiendo ahí toda la información que nos pueda servir y las diapositivas de las capacitaciones

Pros

Es muy útil para tener una especie de pizarra digital en tiempo real, se puede subir todo tipo de contenido y diagramar como más te guste

Cons

En la versión para celular puede resultar no tan fácil de visualizar y utilizar, sobre todo para el personal de mayor edad, hay momentos donde les cuesta entenderlo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Antonia! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you are finding Padlet useful as a space to upload all kinds of content in real time. Since you left this review, we have released several new versions of the app. We are currently on version 200.0.0. If your older staff are still finding it difficult to understand, we would love to talk about how to improve their experience. Feel free to send us a note here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

JB

John B.

Used other for less than 6 months

They Refused to Stop Charging My Card Upon Request to Stop Service

I purchased their service for a friend. The friend only used it for one month. After several months of not using the service and being charged, my friend tried to cancel the service. I kept being charged for service each month. I called and tried to cancel the service. The customer service representative refused to stop the service because I did not open the account. I told her to disassociate my bank card with the Padlet account. Again, the representative refused to stop charging me because I did not open the account. I had to get my bank to stop charging me. I was charged over a year.

Pros

It worked for the purpose it was used for.

Cons

I received very poor customer service. They continued to charge me a monthly service charge for over a year.

Hi John. Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry that you received poor customer service. There is no excuse for that. If you are still having any issues with Padlet, please contact us, and we will resolve the issue quickly: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet.

LL

Laura L.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great product!

Easy to use!

Pros

It's so easy to share with staff and receive immediate feedback for all to see and get for collaboration.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about Padlet.

Hi Laura! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is working for your collaboration needs. Since you left this review, we've added many new features, including search and filter. Hopefully this helps you find the post you're looking for fast: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts Thank you again for using Padlet!

SW

Sheila W.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent communication tool

Pros

It is so easy to change information from my desk, and have it spread to the areas where people who need it can access it. Working with staff from different generations, it is easy to navigate, but also has the ability to engage more experienced tech users.

Cons

not sure at this point. I am using it as a more basic tool, which has no issues.

Hi Sheila! Thanks for the excellent review! Padlet is thrilled to be your valuable communication tool. Easy updates and accessibility make collaboration a breeze for all. Reach out if you need help or have suggestions. We appreciate your trust in Padlet!

EW

Essence W.

Will Change the Teaching Game

Pros

This software has truly changed my teaching capabilities. I love hearing student feedback with this.

Cons

It took a second for students to gravitate to this software, but it was worth it overall. We now use it almost weekly and monthly and they are completely used to it.

Hi Essence, It's so great to hear that you and your students enjoy using padlet. We hope that the addition of templates helps new users acclimate faster.

LV

Lorene V.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool to teach concepts and integrate technology in the classroom!

My students and I love technology! The students really enjoy the visuals.

Pros

It is very intuitive, which makes it easy to navigate and create Padlets.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment.

Hi Lorene! Thank you for your great review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our tool has been intuitive and enjoyable to use in your classroom, allowing you to teach concepts and integrate technology seamlessly. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you and your students on your educational journey with Padlet's engaging visuals. Thank you for choosing us as your teaching tool!

JP

Jennifer P.

Absolutely LOVE Padlet

Very positive! Students and teachers alike love Padlet!

Pros

Variety- Padlet offers choice and variety. As a teacher this is essential to keeping students engaged AND learning with digital and remote learning experiences.

Cons

At the moment I do not find anything negative to comment on.

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is engaging for you and your students! Since you left this review, we have added many new features to Padlet, including sort, search, and filter. We've also added Padlet Slideshow for your presentation needs. I'll link a few articles below. Thank you again for using Padlet! Sort: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets Search and filter: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts Slideshow: https://padlet.help/article/n7c1hy65t4-slideshow

UY

Ufuk Y.

The Lovely Wall

Pros

With my students, we can create everything in many topics. We can exchange opinions easily in this social platform.

Cons

The necessity of paying for the advanced features is a drawback.

Hi Ufuk! Thank you for leaving a review—we think you're lovely too. I'm glad that Padlet allows you to easily share opinions and create with your students. I'm sorry that using the free version of Padlet is a drawback. The main benefit of purchasing a license is that you can create more padlets with a higher upload limit per attachment. Otherwise, all of our features are available with the free version of Padlet! If you have any other feedback you'd like to share, please send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

YJ

Yathavi J.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Padlet is a great interactive and engaging tool

Overall, Padlet is a great collaborative and engaging tool for multiple users to share their ideas.

Pros

Padlet is an easy way to create brainstorms on a particular topic and start conversations. As a student, I was able to share my ideas anonymously and contribute to meaningful discussions. There are various templates to choose from, with options to upload images.

Cons

I wish there were more template options to choose from. Also, the free version only limits users to making a small number of boards.

Hi Yathavi! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is an engaging collaboration tool. I'm sorry that you don't have enough template options. Since you left this review, we have added sections to padlets, which almost doubles the number of formats available. You can learn more about sections here: https://padlet.help/article/4hhcm0aujp-sections If you still want more template options, we'd love to hear more about what you're looking for. Feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

MH

Mauri H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use

So far so good. It's easy to create large boards for things like vocabulary that I can easily share with my students.

Pros

It's easy to create boards to share with students where we can all collaborate on and add to it as needed

Cons

Only 3 boards are free - I haven't paid for it yet to see if worth the money

Hi Mauri! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad Padlet has been easy for you to use and share with your students. While it's true that only 3 boards are free, you can always archive or delete old boards to make room for new ones. If you have any other feedback to share, feel free to reach out here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

DS

Don S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great collaborative platform to use in my lectures

Pros

I like the real-time data synchronisation.

Cons

The limited number of Padlets I have (20 for my subscription).

Hi Don, Thank you so much for this positive review. We're really glad that Padlet has been helpful to you in your work as a lecturer. You didn't mention Slideshow view but we think it could be really useful to you and we hope you're taking full advantage! Max

CF

Cheryl F.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Teacher Helper

It has been super. The students are enthusiastically engaged with the Padlet activities.

Pros

It is very easy to set up an activity for students. Then their work is easily viewed by all in an easy-to-read format.

Cons

Nothing yet! Everything I have tried to do, I have been able to.

Thank you for your encouraging review! We're delighted to hear how Padlet has made setting up activities easy and accessible, and that it facilitates an engaging learning environment for your students. It's wonderful that everything has worked smoothly for you so far. Should you have any questions, ideas, or need further support down the line, please feel free to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to help keep that enthusiasm going in your classroom!

AG

Ari G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Mi experiencia Padlet

Buena experiencia.

Pros

Las herramientas de colaboración y descarga de documentos.

Cons

El precio y que la versión gratuita está muy limitada.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Ari! Thank you for sharing your Padlet experience. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our document collaboration and download tools. We appreciate your thoughts on the pricing and the features available in the free version. While we strive to provide a robust set of features at a competitive price, we understand your concern. We continuously work to improve our offerings and your feedback will help us do that. We're thrilled that you've had a good experience with Padlet so far, and we hope to continue to meet your needs. Thanks again for your review!

AA

Anjali A.

Higher Education, self-employed

padlet creative

Pros

i love making random boards and using padlet for fun.

Cons

padlet needs to add more free boards, 5 is not enough of the boards.

Thank you for your feedback and for enjoying Padlet for both fun and creativity! It’s great to hear that you love making random boards. We appreciate your input regarding the number of free boards available; we're always looking to balance our offerings to meet the needs of our diverse user base. We value your suggestions as they help guide our updates and improvements. If you have further ideas or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to help enhance your Padlet experience!

KC

Karen C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Padlet: great way to share info in the classroom

Great :fun and easy to use

Pros

Great for students to share info, easy to use. Students enjoy usung it

Cons

could have more colors and some animation

Hi Karen! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad you're finding Padlet to be fun and easy to use. Since you left this review, we've added over 100 new wallpapers, plus we've improved how we add color schemes for custom wallpapers. Check it out and let us know what you think! https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

AS

Allison S.

Reach all learners!

Pros

Padlet encourages students to express their ideas without fear of failure. Another awesome aspect of using Padlet at the same time a student with lots to say can say it. Padlet reaches all the learners!

Cons

Padlet is a dream to use: no cons! This is a wonderful tool to use in the classroom.

Hi Allison! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that Padlet is helping you reach all learners! If you ever have any feedback to share, please feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!