Padlet Reviews - Page 9

SW

Sheila W.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent communication tool

Pros

It is so easy to change information from my desk, and have it spread to the areas where people who need it can access it. Working with staff from different generations, it is easy to navigate, but also has the ability to engage more experienced tech users.

Cons

not sure at this point. I am using it as a more basic tool, which has no issues.

Hi Sheila! Thanks for the excellent review! Padlet is thrilled to be your valuable communication tool. Easy updates and accessibility make collaboration a breeze for all. Reach out if you need help or have suggestions. We appreciate your trust in Padlet!

EW

Essence W.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Will Change the Teaching Game

Pros

This software has truly changed my teaching capabilities. I love hearing student feedback with this.

Cons

It took a second for students to gravitate to this software, but it was worth it overall. We now use it almost weekly and monthly and they are completely used to it.

Hi Essence, It's so great to hear that you and your students enjoy using padlet. We hope that the addition of templates helps new users acclimate faster.

FC

FABIO C.

Primary/Secondary Education, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Primeira avaliação

Pros

Funcionalidade, praticidade e colaboratividade.

Cons

Deveria ter mais tipos de lay-out ou mais opcionais de configuração.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Thank you for leaving this review, Fabio! I'm glad Padlet is highly functional for you. We appreciate your feedback about wanting more layouts. If you want to share more about what you're looking for, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us so we can understand more about the layouts you want. Thanks again for using Padlet!

LV

Lorene V.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool to teach concepts and integrate technology in the classroom!

My students and I love technology! The students really enjoy the visuals.

Pros

It is very intuitive, which makes it easy to navigate and create Padlets.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment.

Hi Lorene! Thank you for your great review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our tool has been intuitive and enjoyable to use in your classroom, allowing you to teach concepts and integrate technology seamlessly. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you and your students on your educational journey with Padlet's engaging visuals. Thank you for choosing us as your teaching tool!

JP

Jennifer P.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Absolutely LOVE Padlet

Very positive! Students and teachers alike love Padlet!

Pros

Variety- Padlet offers choice and variety. As a teacher this is essential to keeping students engaged AND learning with digital and remote learning experiences.

Cons

At the moment I do not find anything negative to comment on.

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is engaging for you and your students! Since you left this review, we have added many new features to Padlet, including sort, search, and filter. We've also added Padlet Slideshow for your presentation needs. I'll link a few articles below. Thank you again for using Padlet! Sort: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets Search and filter: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts Slideshow: https://padlet.help/article/n7c1hy65t4-slideshow

UY

Ufuk Y.

The Lovely Wall

Pros

With my students, we can create everything in many topics. We can exchange opinions easily in this social platform.

Cons

The necessity of paying for the advanced features is a drawback.

Hi Ufuk! Thank you for leaving a review—we think you're lovely too. I'm glad that Padlet allows you to easily share opinions and create with your students. I'm sorry that using the free version of Padlet is a drawback. The main benefit of purchasing a license is that you can create more padlets with a higher upload limit per attachment. Otherwise, all of our features are available with the free version of Padlet! If you have any other feedback you'd like to share, please send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

YJ

Yathavi J.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Padlet is a great interactive and engaging tool

Overall, Padlet is a great collaborative and engaging tool for multiple users to share their ideas.

Pros

Padlet is an easy way to create brainstorms on a particular topic and start conversations. As a student, I was able to share my ideas anonymously and contribute to meaningful discussions. There are various templates to choose from, with options to upload images.

Cons

I wish there were more template options to choose from. Also, the free version only limits users to making a small number of boards.

Hi Yathavi! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you think Padlet is an engaging collaboration tool. I'm sorry that you don't have enough template options. Since you left this review, we have added sections to padlets, which almost doubles the number of formats available. You can learn more about sections here: https://padlet.help/article/4hhcm0aujp-sections If you still want more template options, we'd love to hear more about what you're looking for. Feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

MH

Mauri H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use

So far so good. It's easy to create large boards for things like vocabulary that I can easily share with my students.

Pros

It's easy to create boards to share with students where we can all collaborate on and add to it as needed

Cons

Only 3 boards are free - I haven't paid for it yet to see if worth the money

Hi Mauri! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad Padlet has been easy for you to use and share with your students. While it's true that only 3 boards are free, you can always archive or delete old boards to make room for new ones. If you have any other feedback to share, feel free to reach out here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

EC

Elian C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Padlet is great tool to use in Human Resources.

I love it and i will continue to use it.

Pros

I like all the information and great training to learn.

Cons

I like everything. all the information and great toll to work with.

Thank you for leaving this review, Elian! I'm glad that Padlet is helpful for your human resources needs. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

DS

Don S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great collaborative platform to use in my lectures

Pros

I like the real-time data synchronisation.

Cons

The limited number of Padlets I have (20 for my subscription).

Hi Don, Thank you so much for this positive review. We're really glad that Padlet has been helpful to you in your work as a lecturer. You didn't mention Slideshow view but we think it could be really useful to you and we hope you're taking full advantage! Max

CF

Cheryl F.

Teacher Helper

It has been super. The students are enthusiastically engaged with the Padlet activities.

Pros

It is very easy to set up an activity for students. Then their work is easily viewed by all in an easy-to-read format.

Cons

Nothing yet! Everything I have tried to do, I have been able to.

Thank you for your encouraging review! We're delighted to hear how Padlet has made setting up activities easy and accessible, and that it facilitates an engaging learning environment for your students. It's wonderful that everything has worked smoothly for you so far. Should you have any questions, ideas, or need further support down the line, please feel free to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to help keep that enthusiasm going in your classroom!

AG

Ari G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Mi experiencia Padlet

Buena experiencia.

Pros

Las herramientas de colaboración y descarga de documentos.

Cons

El precio y que la versión gratuita está muy limitada.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Ari! Thank you for sharing your Padlet experience. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our document collaboration and download tools. We appreciate your thoughts on the pricing and the features available in the free version. While we strive to provide a robust set of features at a competitive price, we understand your concern. We continuously work to improve our offerings and your feedback will help us do that. We're thrilled that you've had a good experience with Padlet so far, and we hope to continue to meet your needs. Thanks again for your review!

AA

Anjali A.

Higher Education, self-employed

padlet creative

Pros

i love making random boards and using padlet for fun.

Cons

padlet needs to add more free boards, 5 is not enough of the boards.

Thank you for your feedback and for enjoying Padlet for both fun and creativity! It’s great to hear that you love making random boards. We appreciate your input regarding the number of free boards available; we're always looking to balance our offerings to meet the needs of our diverse user base. We value your suggestions as they help guide our updates and improvements. If you have further ideas or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to help enhance your Padlet experience!

KC

Karen C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Padlet: great way to share info in the classroom

Great :fun and easy to use

Pros

Great for students to share info, easy to use. Students enjoy usung it

Cons

could have more colors and some animation

Hi Karen! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad you're finding Padlet to be fun and easy to use. Since you left this review, we've added over 100 new wallpapers, plus we've improved how we add color schemes for custom wallpapers. Check it out and let us know what you think! https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

AS

Allison S.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Reach all learners!

Pros

Padlet encourages students to express their ideas without fear of failure. Another awesome aspect of using Padlet at the same time a student with lots to say can say it. Padlet reaches all the learners!

Cons

Padlet is a dream to use: no cons! This is a wonderful tool to use in the classroom.

Hi Allison! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that Padlet is helping you reach all learners! If you ever have any feedback to share, please feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

sn

sy n.

Accounting, self-employed

Good Spot On Padlet

Great. I had lots of work to do but you are a good place to do it.

Pros

Good overall, exciting events. Padlet, your a good place to show my answers.

Cons

Picture taking too much time too be shown

Thank you for leaving this review, SY! I'm glad Padlet is a good place for you to show your answers. I'm sorry to hear that photos are loading slowly on your padlet. If you are still having this issue, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us so we can help you troubleshoot. Thanks again for using Padlet!

RO

Ryan O.

Education Management, self-employed

Padlet for education

I love it so far, but I am still learning the basics

Pros

easy to use for children to collaborate on projects or as a whole group

Cons

some features can be slightly tricky to implement and sometimes hard to follow

Hi Ryan, Thanks so much for your review. We're really glad to hear that you've found Padlet easy for children to use for collaboration. We're sorry to hear that you've found certain features tricky and we'll try to make all of Padlet simpler int he future. Thanks!

CH

Celeste H.

Human Resources, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

funny, keeps the audience on their toes to answer

Pros

Interaction with people through this tool is very easy to use and connect and achieve the goal

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't allow me to see who writes, but it depends on the use to which it is put.

Hi Celeste! Thank you for your review. I'm glad that Padlet is helping you achieve your goals. If you want to see who is posting on your padlet, we do have a way to force participants to log in and have their names show: https://padlet.help/l/en/article/h1c2b1h4cv-why-are-posts-showing-up-as-anonymous I hope this helps! If you have any other feedback, please reach out to us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you for using Padlet!

VB

Vincent B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Rex

Pros

L’utilisation très collaborative de l’outils

Cons

Difficile à prendre en main sur une première exploitation

Showing original review in French. See translation

Hi Vincent, We're happy to hear you found Padlet's collaborative features to be useful. That's a big part of what we're going for. Sorry to hear you had trouble getting started. We've just released over 100 templates with clear instructions that should help new users get going.