PayKickstart Logo

PayKickstart

Hassle-free subscription billing and affiliate management.

PayKickstart Reviews - Page 2

Love it!

You only need a few of the features inside to start with. But, you'll be super grateful you set it up when your business starts to grow, as it has everything you need inside.

Pros

This gives you complete flexibility over your sales funnels and affiliates. It's now our go to tool. We now recommend to our clients that they only use Funnel builders for their pages and PK for everything else.

Cons

I wish it built pages as we'll, if it could I wouldn't need anything else.

The Best Signal Providers

i am able to grow my Forex business daily and this means making daily consistent revenue

Pros

I have been a client of Paykickstart for over 8 months now.To be honest the team are very good at what they do.They are not just a signal provider but they are a solid Forex signal company with a clear difference from the others.I am a user of their services and will surely recommend them any day anytime to any Forex trader who wants to make consistent daily pips especially for newbie

Cons

always very accurate.The signal they give always leaves their clients in good profits no matter you account size

PayKickstart review

I like using PayKickstart, I finf it simple and helpful, they also offer courses to read through to give an affiliate some guidance on topics related to the marketing world, including the use of social media sites like Facebook.

Pros

It's easy to copy my affiliate links . The reports section is VERY easy to follow as each section can be clicked on separately, allowing you to read traffic and sales charts separately etc. Also, the customer support approached me first, which is always great for a company to do, it really helps the user feel welcomed! I also like the marketing feature, which allows you to set up a campaign within 5 minutes.

Cons

I think the marketplace can seem a bit confusing to a beginner, it doesn't explain in enough detail what each campaign is, perhaps room for change? I've seen other affiliate sites have descriptions before having to request to promote that product, personally this matter doesn't bother me too much, but it might affect others.

Easy to use and profitable

Pros

Paykickstart is a straight forward platform to accept payments and make money through affiliates. I mainly use if for the affiliate section for now but I have plans to launch my own SAAS and accept payments through it. It's user-friendly and intuitive.

Cons

It needs more publishers on the marketplace to make it more profitable to affiliates. Also, it takes quite some time for some publishers to approve affiliate request, although this isn't related directly to paykickstart, it can be avoided by applying new rules to encourage publishers to approve more affiliates.

Keep your affiliate program running smooth!

Overall I enjoy using PayKickstart and will continue to recommend this to others.

Pros

I enjoyed PayKickstart's way of managing an affiliate program and organizing your shopping cart to keep all your clients and affiliates running smoothly.

Cons

Certain glitches within this software can make it very frustrating to use and customer service can sometimes give you the run around.

The best online cart!

We use it mainly for our recurring transaction like online memberships, the reasons are many: - dunning system - easy to integrate with anyplatform - shopping cart design - easy reporting

Pros

It's really full of features for both one time sale and recurring. The team keeps updating the software with new features, allowing me to focus more on business and less on payment management.

Cons

Nothing. It's really awesome. If I could point at something, I'd like to see some extra features expanded, like automatic mailing of the credit card update link to customers.

A Very Good Software

I had a good experience overall

Pros

I have this software and it helps a lot with management and billing stuff. Have personally used for 6 months and really good to use with multiple features of billing, recurring and management.

Cons

It could be better if it could track funnel payments and help with tracking of end point payments. That would be really better if it could even track sales from Facebook channels by pixel tracking.

PayKickStart Honest Review

Overall my experience was good with PayKickStart. I tried the services for the 14 day trial subscription and it went good while getting everything together for my business. I ended my subscription because i no longer needed the service anymore not because i didn't like it just because i stopped the business i was using with the service.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to set everything up. When you first open your account you can get started asap which is great for someone who has a business and want to start driving traffic quickly.

Cons

It would have been good if they had a free option for people who dont have the funds available to pay for the month subscription.

Great!

Pros

easy to use! you should buy it. i just love it.

Cons

nothing is currently wrong with it. but i would change it design and ui.

Great shopping cart platform, very easy to use!

Pros

It's straightforward and simple. PayKickStart allows you to set up multiple products, subscriptions and manage everything!

Cons

It can be pretty expensive for small businesses and startups per month. It's worth it for a long term solution.

Start selling your digital products in minutes!

Pros

I've been involved in using the site through my client and I now plan to get it for my own business too. I love the functionality and ease of use. PayKickstart allows anyone to start selling digital products (ebooks, courses), and handles the shopping cart and customer relationship management (invoicing, reminders, etc.). You can also set up your own affiliate program and get other people promote you. I've never seen a shopping cart software with so much focus on bloggers and freelance business owners. Great job! I am an instant fan!

Cons

It took me a day or so to figure out. I guess there need to be more documentation and tool tips. And maybe a quick set-up guide. But once you figure it out, it's a breeze!

Awesome product

Pros

Paykickstart is an easy to use Powerful Payment Gateway & Affiliate Solution with first class customer support. It's a must-have cart.

Cons

Paykickstart should have a larger trial period. Just 15 days are not enough.

Amazing software & customer support

I think it's amazing! It's a little confusing if you're not tech savvy, a bit pricy, and the sales page could be a little better too, I don't think they're the OMG of sales page but they work amazing and it streamlines my sales with so much ease.

Pros

One of the things I love most is how much support is offered. Any question I have, gets answered right away and as a busy business owner that is super helpful. Having to wait 48-hours for an email is always frustrating to me.

Cons

I think it's a little pricy to be honest, there are many competitors offering very similar products for WAY LESS. I stay for the customer support because that's key for me.

Very reliable

I have gained alot of benefit from Paykickstart it's help my bussbussiness to grow up

Pros

Paykickstart is very reliable and trustworthy

Cons

I love all of their service and I will recommend it to a friend

Grat service

commission payments on time to keep everything in my business flowing and very well organized

Pros

Face payments and always on time, easy support

Cons

nothing, all is great with this software

Awesome Platform

Great experience building my business and managing affiliates. Quick customer service and even implemented an integration request I had for Optimize Press.

Pros

I like the amount of features and customization to run an affiliate program. Amazing support as well.

Cons

Their was a learning curve for learning some of the features.

Paykickstart is the way to go!

Pros

Paykickstart with launching the company. Helping with subscription based services for our clients has been the biggest factor to help us grow.

Cons

Paykickstart is a new software so their potential hasn’t been all the way reached yet. Definitely see their growth.

Good platform with potential

Pros

Easy to use interface, availability of customer support, functionality, affiliate system.

Cons

Not easy to get started, take time to learn and discover features.

Paykickstart, like the lover you wish you had...

Using it on/off for affiliate links.

Pros

Constant updates, aimed to ensure higher conversions and more joy 24/7. Love the path this team is on.

Cons

Cost. If they could help eliminate the cost that would be a great service. Either if they help with affiliate training, or, lower the cost.

Robust shopping cart platform

Terrific platform to offer products and provide affiliate offers to affiliates.

Pros

Provides a one stop platform for listing products, setting up affiliate links easily, customizable checkout pages and more. The cost is very reasonable compared to most other similar platforms. The sales funnel builder is a huge time saver. There are ongoing improvements to the system and I appreciate the reports provided. Sufficient knowledge base and great customer support.

Cons

Some of the user options can take time getting used to, but as with most platforms like this, you'll have a learning curve.

Fast and Easy

Great platform to run my products on and easy for customers to pay and commissions dispersed.

Pros

PayKickstart was easy to set-up my account and checked all the bells and whistles for security and features. Whether I am on the buying or selling side of this platform, it is easy to do my business with simple forms and clicks.

Cons

No cons to this point. Had to wait for a short maintenance update once and then right back to work.

SegMate App is animation at its best

The PayKickstart Segmate program I would highly recommend to any business who uses Facebook and wants to increase their ROI with a program that works.

Pros

The software was easy to learn. It was well documented and I found it easy to implement.

Cons

While adding different responses for the app I was not sure if I had the setup correctly. Hd to ask an associate to test it before I began using.

Great software

Great plugin with Paypal, has been a game changer for anyone dealing with PayPal transactions

Pros

Easy to use dashboard, control of products easily

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate at times, ie: transaction vs subscription

Outstanding

the drag and drop funnel maker is really interesting, and also the fact that you can make changes while the product is live (like include an upsell)

Pros

You have everything you need to sell online products in one place. Is really intuitive, even a beginner can start using this tool

Cons

The options are a bit overwhelming. You may need some time to set up your first product campaign

Great service depending on your needs

Pros

I liked the onboarding process and how their focus is on helping on marketers success in making money online.

Cons

For the time I've used it, there isn't much I don't like. But maybe the terms used aren't consistent or standardized to other brands. That just means it takes a bit of time to get use to their terms and where things are.