PayKickstart Logo

PayKickstart

Hassle-free subscription billing and affiliate management.

PayKickstart Reviews - Page 3

A must tool for your business!

Pros

It is easy to use, flexible and it offers a great user experience and interface for the admin and the end users.

Cons

Cannot say anything negative at this point .

Sales

I am waiting for my payout of 192,50$ To Bank wire Account its very disapointing get Not my comissions because i have to Pay my affilate too and i set Automated payout

Pros

I Enjoyed Making Sales in 2 days at the morning get notification Congratulations you just Made a sale

Cons

The Payment Option for choose one Plan i would like Pay ny Bank wire function

PayKickstart

Pros

The ease of creating new campaigns either for our company or affiliates.

Cons

I haven't encountered any issues so far so I think "Cons" won't be necessary.

Excellent Information Presented Well

The Road to Your Ultimate Gluten-Free Lifestyle was extremely helpful in planning meals and using alternative cooking products to avoid Gluten. Sharing products and how to use them was a great benefit. Also, the knowledge shared about the effects of avoiding gluten and pursuing health helped me understand the "WHY" to avoid gluten.

Pros

It was easy to navigate and move from lesson each segment. As a purchaser of several products I was pleased with the information provided in each Tapa and the selection provided

Cons

I did not experience any problems using the software

One of the best checkout platform built for marketers

Paykickstart is a checkout platform with all the features that an online marketer needs

Pros

Every feature in Paykickstart is built with a marketing focus in mind because the people who are behind it are excellent marketers. There are many features, especially affiliate program features, that cannot be found in any other platforms. If you don't use a marketing focused checkout platform Paykickstart, you will need to use a combination of several tools to achieve what Paykickstart can do.

Cons

The interface of the user dashboard is a little bit outdated for me. What frustrates me the most is the date picker. But this is nitpicking. The functionalities overweight these little downsides.

The best affiliate and payment platform I ever tried!

Pros

Pack with all the features I need and the support is awesome!

Cons

Probably a bit pricy if you are still starting out but I can say it's worth it!

You can find premium digital product here

As an affiliate marketer, and also user of digital product, and I have agency too, for all my needs about the digital product for my clients, I usually check first on paykickstart before I go to another platform why, because they provide qonly qualified product, and the payment so simple...

Pros

I am a digital marketer and join a lot platform of affiliate marketing and i find Paykickstart with full of premium, great, and trusted list of products.

Cons

The prices of the products are a little bit expensive than other platform. but it is qualified to buy

Start with a good kick

Customer support and communication

Pros

Helps to qualify my leads automatically

Cons

There is nothing I would say I don't like or consider as cons

A good Cart systme for buiness with Affiliate sysytem deeply integrated.

my overall experience is good an di love its simplicity.

Pros

What i like most in Paykickstart is Stats and details for affiliates and also marketplace to recruit affiliates.

Cons

What i like least is Unique url and affiliate permission for each product, and vendors having power to stop commissions. (its not like affiliate networks)

The new template

The most I like is the customer service, they always explain in a very simple way step by step how to understand the tool well.

Pros

I love the simple and the price, It was very nice to work

Cons

I hate them, something that I had loved about this application was the collection templates. That everything was in one step, the client saw a description of the product, testimonies and placed his inf and paid and ready. Now he has many steps, he does not have the testimony and I do not like how he looks.

You are missing out if you are not using this

centralized location for everything and extreamly easy UI you don't have to be a techy but still can get everything done in minutes

Pros

extremely user-friendly customer support is very responsive and quick to resolve any issue trustworthy platform

Cons

not any that I can think of. It work perfect for me. Kudos to the team

Best support you'll ever find

Absolutely love it. The amount of customization is incredible!

Pros

Besides that I love the platform itself... their customer support is incredible! At one point I found a little bug... and within 28 minutes they didn't just get back to me... they released an update to the platform that solved the issue! That's something I've never seen with ANY SaaS company.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve when you start using the platform for the first time.

Great Robust Platform

Overall great experience. The only negative thing we've found are the affiliate pages and it's not really a HUGE deal to us but we do wish we had the option to change the design and have it match our brand for a more congruent experience.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create robust affiliate funnels. Much more intuitive than the competitors and a lot more flexibility an options on the affiliate side as well.

Cons

Affiliate request pages are terribly ugly and cannot be edited

Awesome platform for serious sellers.

I was looking for a simple way to integrate Paypal as a payment option. What I got was a whole lot more. The Subscription management and the ability to allow the user to use any payment method to do anything (subscribe, one-click upsells etc...) is amazing. PayKickstart allows us to offer the payment flexibility that today's customer expects.

Pros

It is built for volume, flexibility, easy config, and maximum compatibility.

Cons

I would like to be able to white label the affiliate members area.

10x my business!

Thanks to PayKickstart I boosted my e-commerce 10x better in performance and money value.

Pros

PayKickstart it's really a complete software/application to track every single thing of your business. Thanks to that, I have 10x my E-commerce in performance and money value.

Cons

Sometimes the automatic Email to the clients (my case) that have buoyed my products arrive a little bit late. Hope the Staff can optimize that.

PayKickstart Review

Pros

Easy to use because its graphics indicate the functions that are going to be done with the software

Cons

I have not found any with ir until now because I have not used all the functions it has.

Knowledge and performance

Very even and full of the best and profitable ptobucts

Pros

Very fast loads of excitement great if you'd like the money n lasting affiliated software

Cons

To much to understand at the begining take u off course

PayKickStart

I had hoped to make additional revenue through Affiliate Commissions. However, I had a bad experience with the very first company which I made a sale for. The Sale was NOT tracked, and I receive no commissions. I was told that I had to deal with the Vendor, not Paykickstart, but the Vendor never responded to my messages, even though I could prove who the customer was. I was left with the feeling that Paykickstart had no interest in making sure that their customers got paid. I don't think they should be liable for commissions, but I would have liked to have felt that they would take a more active interest in resolving the matter, rather than a totally hands-off approach

Pros

Great idea, and great opportunity for legitimate business people who want an affiliate system, without being exploited.

Cons

Short supply of products which I would want to promote, and I did not get paid a commission which I earned.

great system

Pros

it works ! is easy to understand for our teams who speak a variety of languages - intuitive - great customer support

Cons

I havent come across any yet - a buddy (referred them) wished the trial period was a bit longer

A real life saver

Awesome! Can't imagine running a business without it.

Pros

It's easy to use. Their dashboard makes it easy for us to keep track of our growth, client renewals and churn rate. This data is very crucial for any startup.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve when we first started using the software. Nothing significant though. The dashboard can be made more intuitive.

Powerful checkout platform with well designed and customisable checkout templates

Pros

I looked at PayKickStart from the perspective of conversion boosters into the checkout workflow. The funnel builder is more flexible than others I've tested and you can generate one-click upsells and bumps, comprehensive reporting, super modern templates and a strong affiliate system, and the overall pricing is competitive. It's a powerful platform once you get pass the intimidating UI, but the UI is clean and modern though.

Cons

It doesn't support A/B testing as much as I'd have liked it to, so you have to incorporate it manually.

Excellent

Great Service

Pros

I loved the convenience and ease of use for the software.

Cons

Nothing It works great Nothing stops you from using all the features to the fullest.

A User's Perspective

Pros

I use PayKickstart as an affiliate, and I find it easy to navigate and to use. The user interface is clean and uncluttered.

Cons

As an affiliate, I would prefer to be able to find affiliate links for the funnels a bit more easily.

PaykickStart is Awesome!

Pros

The ease of use. I thought it would take a while for me to learn but I learned in a couple of hours!

Cons

A few small bugs, nothing to big though.

it integrates with Apps I already use

Pros

Really love how it integrates with Apps I already use, like mailchimp, paypal and stripe, aas well as optimisemember.

Cons

Just a bit on the marketplace, it took me a while to get used to how to get affiliate links