PayKickstart Logo

PayKickstart

Hassle-free subscription billing and affiliate management.

PayKickstart Reviews - Page 4

Friendly Affiliate Platform and more

I can manage my affiliate links easly. There are interesting Vendors on PayKickstart to promote.

Pros

I use PayKickstart as an affiliate. Compared to other affiliate platforms, PayKickstart provides a dashboard easy to read and to use. It also has a structured website where I find information and guides about how to improve my affiliate marketing. It looks and is a professional website to manage your e-marketing business. There are many features I don't use because my online business is still too small, but I think to use them in the future.

Cons

As an affiliate I don't see any cons with it. The process to get links is simple, payments and billing too.

Very good

Pros

very good interface and usability. I would recommend it.

Cons

price is not competitive and payment methods are scarce

One of the best affiliate management & payment gateways

Easier tracking & distribution of members' contributions & payouts Simplified checkout process

Pros

Features, active developers & great communication - it's like my juicy little secret, I secretly love that it's underexposed... for now, ha ha

Cons

Nothing - I think it's great, works as advertised - but the interface could use even further simplifying, is what I think. Overall the UX is still great - better than most

Great Platform for Affilates

Instead of having to sign in and manage several platforms I get to use one to see all the stats and not have to remember 20 passwords. Also very easy to use reporting and link generation.

Pros

I like that I can manage multiple affiliate opportunities in the same dashboard.

Cons

Nothing really. They keep making great updates all the time.

Paykickstart

Pros

The value for money provided. The options

Cons

I would like a lifetime license option made available

Solved Major Business Issues!

Support is phenomenal and honestly what drives it home for me the most. Fast and knowledgeable support means a lot to me. Especially when the software controls vital cash flow systems in my business.

Pros

Superb affiliate program management. Great user interface.

Cons

Small functionality issues, but all things that are being fixed in time.

I use Paykickstart and i'm satisfied.

Overall, PayKickStarts has been a great experience; they manage all of my payments, and I can quickly price my products, add upsells, and integrate so that my customers can have access as soon as they pay.

Pros

I find the software iseasy to learn. It is well documented and I find it easy to implement. I like its broad range of features, and monitoring tools. Its free to use for affiliates.

Cons

Can't identify something i don't personally like.

So easy to Navigate through!

I have no problems with PayKickstart. Everything is alot easier than most sites.

Pros

It's so easy to navigate through. Back office is laid out so nicely that anybody can get to where they want to go.

Cons

Maybe Paykickstart can give us more promotional items so we can refer people to the site

Great platform to sell anything online

Pros

Feature-complete, affordable, nice interface, reactive support.

Cons

Nothing, everything is neatly implemented.

Review of PayKickstart

As above the overwhelm part is critical, we are readying various projects to enter onto paykickstart and looking forward to it :)

Pros

Its broad range of features, and monitoring tool

Cons

So many features, and I think when starting out it can be overwhelming, which I felt to start off with.

So easy to learn

All my income is now in one place. Thank you PayKickStart

Pros

It is so easy to learn. I'm very new to programs like this and I was truly surprised at how easily I could set up PayKickstart for my business.

Cons

I did take me awhile to figure out the affiliate program

Using Paykickstart as a Affiliate

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to find my links. Affiliate tracking is very helpful. This software is well laid out.

Cons

I am not crazy about the way my affiliate links are laid out. This is not really a problem after you get used to it.

Easy setup, great results

In a way, you feel safe when your business' web editor or domain holder suggests a payment system for you but if PayKickstart is not an option there, you should definitely take a look.

Pros

We decided to give PayKickstart a go with a small business we started a few months ago. I don't I'd ever seen a 3rd party system adapt so well to an online storefront. Anything from single to delayed payments, subscriptions, trials, membership tiers, you name it.

Cons

We couldn't really draw it's full potential but I'm sure anyone with the right skillset can push it further than we ever could, and we had a blast with it.

A great product for online business owners

Excellent and I have a lot of respect for the founder of the company.

Pros

This software is easy to use, has affiliate management options and features focused on marketers wanting to improve up-sell conversions.

Cons

No lifetime plan like some other new entrants to this market.

Easy to use for affiliate marketers

Paykickstart allows me to promote my favorite products and earn commissions at the same time.

Pros

Ease of use and the choices of available products which we can engage and promote.

Cons

The user interface could be a little more attractive.

Easy way to boost online sales!

It has allowed us to set up and online store to sell our products.

Pros

So easy to set up and track our different sales campaigns and holiday sales.

Cons

It was a little confusing at first but the learning curve is not steep at all!

I use PayKickStart as a user (i.e. affiliate)

Good experience. I affiliate a number of tools that are using PayKickStart as their affiliate tracking software, e.g. Vidello, Doodly, etc.

Pros

I love the user-interface from a consumer standpoint. I love tracking, it's highly accurate (I test it with incognito whenever I sign up for new affiliate programs). The notifications are good, i.e. deliverability comes to my inbox, not spam.

Cons

Nothing not to like. Every affiliate program has been fine. I did have one issue once with a link, but it was the specific affiliate program I was using, not PayKickStart.

One of the best platforms.

Great.

Pros

Easy to set up and user friendly. I was set up in about 15 minutes.

Cons

None. It was easy to use. They explain everything in detail.

There to help your business succeed.

I am still learning about the services they offer. I haven't seen it in action yet. But it looks like a valuable product. Time will tell.

Pros

PayKickstart it works if you work it. I am fairly new and still kicking the tires, so to speak. What I learned about them so far is good. They cover a lot of what a business needs in one application. Running your own company can get overwhelming and lonely at times. PayKickstart seems like they will be there to support and help you grow your business.

Cons

I have a Consulting business helping small businesses become more profitable, run more efficiently and grow bigger. PayKickstart and my company offer simillar services. But the difference is that I offer solutions for business owners. They are the solution for the businesses.

great

I have learned more on how to change some technics and how I want to change somethings on mine websites

Pros

is easy to use and to get around. the support team is helpful and can walk you through it if needed. Besides colors of website and how it functions I think its a great website

Cons

colors of the website needs to be a little more lively

Quick Comissions

Comissions going out on time and being received in an easy method for users

Pros

Comissions and sign up and easy and organized

Cons

May need to watch video for users to sign up withbease

Nice UI interface

Pros

A nice interface where you can search for other affiliate companies and ask to join.

Cons

They should have a better way to search affiliate partners by category

PayKickStart Will Help You Make More Affiliate Income

PayKickstart has helped track and organize affiliate commissions efficiently for my business. The User Interface makes it easy to create offers and check statistics.

Pros

The ease of use is one of the best features of PayKickstart. With a beautiful, yet simple design, it helps the user navigate easily, whether you're creating new offers or checking on commissions!

Cons

While the live chat can be very useful, I think it would be better if it was minimized based on usage so that it takes up less space when trying to navigate the platform.

PayKickStart Rocks!

Pros

What I really love about PayKickStart is the ability to do one click upsells, the integration to other platforms like aWeber and WordPress and the integrated Affiliate program.

Cons

I am not a developer so there was a bit of a learning curve at first but between the online knowledge base and the responsive support team I worked through it.

Easy to Use multi-function cart

Pretty easy to use cart.

Pros

Order bumps, upsells, and individual product buy pages

Cons

can't do multiples if you use manual order entry