Additional information for Planet GRAD
Key features of Planet GRAD
View All Features
- Job posting invites employers and staff to post jobs
- Enable students to upload and share resumes
- Employers can search and view employee resumes
- Campus employee, staff and also employer access
- Create a hosted community site with a custom domain
- Connect students, alumni and employers with social features
- Email and mobile push notification options
- Mobile push notifications
- Mobile optimization ensures community access from anywhere
- Event Management for posting events & accepting RSVP’s
- Event Management
- Member Communities
- Allow all types of community users to join as members
- Enable student and alumni members to form community groups
- Private messaging allows members to connect & communicate
- Member Portal
- Centralized place to store and find documents
Create and serve hosted campus community sites for 500-10,000 members with packages ranging from 10-100GB of storage, plus full phone/email support.
Serve social networking features for connecting students, alumni, employers and staff, including group signup support and private messaging tools.
Encompasses event management with the ability to list and publicize campus happenings, while accepting registrations or RSVP’s.
Support graduate employment initiatives with job postings for employers and campus staff, plus resume posting functionality for uploading student CV’s.
Centralize important campus documentation, send automatic email notifications and mobile notifications, while ensuring full mobile-ready access from any device.