plug&paid

Shopping cart button or widgets for websites

plug&paid Reviews

Pros

You can not only start selling super fast, but you can sync with Facebook - which is awesome. EU VAT is sorted for you - thank goodness.

Rich P.

Does what it promotes and advertises. Happy that developers are actively improving the saas.

melvin y.

I love how easy it is to set up, it has a very low price and also is easy to use for the buyers, is super practical.

María C.

Ye Jin Ming M.

The only problem with Plug&Paid is that it is sometimes too simple and you cannot upsell/downsell or sell multiple products at once.

Luis P.

I was a little confused initially by having to set up products and then plugs which seemed very similar yet different.

Fraser N.

4.6

Best shopping cart solution out there!

Overall experience is just awesome! If you are looking for a shopping cart solution, then don’t look further… Buy Plug&Paid, you won’t regret it! ;-)

Pros

Since i bought it there has been regular updates, and the future looks very promising. They keep innovating the product and the team behind it is very user orientated. Support has been superb! Small issues were dealt with immediately and a function that i needed they made sure i have it when i need it. The whole platform is super well done and you can use it literally everywhere! Put it on your website, social media in an email, etc. Awesome, awesome!

Cons

Nothing right now. When they started out, they were building the product and many features were coming. Right now it is pretty much complete and i am not missing anything.

Really Simple to Start Selling ASAP

Pros

The onboarding process is simple. First, we just have to choose the product type which we'll be selling (eg. subscription-based, physical item) and follow through the prompts. A plug will be created and we can start sending traffic to the url or embed within our hosted webpage. User-friendly process.

Cons

My screen resolution is still 1366px x 768px and i've to zoom out so i can see the complete details/ information. Not a big thing but maybe place a vertical scrollbar so at least users can see there's more info below.

Boost my process to sell digital product but...

Happy to buy it from Appsumo at a very affordable price. Hope the vendor can improve the product as I mentioned above.

Pros

Easy to use, just set up the product and plug anywhere you want.

Cons

The UI/UX needs to improve. Some functions need to enhance (coupon code, up sell...)

Plug&paid helped me turn my Wordpress site into a storefront in very easy-to-follow steps.

The software has enabled me customize my website into a storefront. This has rendered the former middlemen redundant. My customers can now directly order for products from my website. This improves their online shopping experience on top of increasing my margins as a vendor.

Pros

What amazes me most with this software is the ability to allow my page visitors buy products directly from the page. With the middlemen cut out, my customers now enjoy shopping in a secure platform that guarantees the safety of their personal details. I no longer have to configure my store in a separate platform away from my website. This also increased my profits by eliminating the fees for middlemen. The...

Cons

I'm eagerly waiting for the day when the software will include calculated shipping. This is one shortfall I find with Plug&Paid.

Good basic shopping cart

It is a better more professional option than just using a paypal button and once you have the hang of the set up it is easy

Pros

It works well and it is quite easy to set up and add to a website while it can also be used to send as a link via social media or emails which make sit nice and flexible.

Pretty Easy to Start Collecting Payment Fast

Pros

Sometime we just want a simple online shopping cart/ payment method that doesn't require any domain/hosting/ecom setup and that's where Plug n Paid comes in efficiently. The whole process from creating the product details, price, payment options to generated url link is simple enough for anyone without technical knowledge (credits to its clean UX in the backend).

Cons

Currently there's no way to use it for adding multiple products but spoken to the developers, it's on the roadmap. Another frustration is there's no buyers/clients/paid users area where they can track their past payment with us.

Excellent product

Used this software to implement an online shop on my website. Was surprised at how easy it was to set up and how quickly my feedback and questions were answered

Pros

Easy to use, good customer service. Set up was very short

Cons

No custom fonts yet but apparently those will also come soon

Simple way to accept payments online

Easy to add products, get sale link and share it on social media to get paid via payment gateway of user's choice

Pros

Ease of use, responsive founder, supports memberships, digital and physical products, software licenses and subscriptions

Cons

Feature limited, eg. subscriptions wont work with Paypal. Limited support for local payment gateways

I always hoped someone would build this

Brilliant piece of software, you can create discounts, coupons, invoices - and I've noticed that it looks like tracking affiliates is coming soon!

Pros

I love that you can share a link on social media and have someone buy your offer directly without having to build landing pages or websites. The dashboard is intuitive to use and I plan to use plug&paid to sell membership subscriptions and digital products going forward because I hadn't realised that the digital delivery of goods is included in the service. Basically everything you're looking for if you are starting an online business!

Cons

I can't think of anything so far which I don't like about this software - it really is great to use!

2 thumbs up

Good product, good customer service. Say no more :)

Pros

Inexpensive with lot of features, great affordable checkout.

Cons

The interface is a little different in its structure to other check outs so that takes a little learning.

Literally Solves Our Once Complicated Cart Problems

Loving it

Pros

Simply love the simplicity to create a 'plug', display it where we want (with a url link), then process orders online. The whole flow is a breeze and we no longer require something like magento or woocommerce to start accepting online payments for our services.

Cons

One of the issue we're facing is there seems no way to track past history orders from a certain entity or email address. This can be quite frustrating as we feel past orders history will benefit both our buyers (know what and how much they had invested in our brand) and ourselves (to make some marketing decisions)

Super simple payment gateway

Plug&Paid simplifies selling online very much. I'm extremely happy with it, but I would like to see some improvements.

Pros

Plug&Paid has provided me with an easy to use gateway to sell my digital products. You can also sell services, which I haven't used yet, but might in the future. I like how simple it is to set up, share the link and get paid.

Simple and Slick

Pros

+ You can not only start selling super fast, but you can sync with Facebook - which is awesome. + EU VAT is sorted for you - thank goodness.

Cons

- As of yet, you can't customise the emails sent out to customers.

Very satisfying.

Easy ways to sell my products, directly to my customers.

Pros

Cons

I would love that the flee prices could be calculated for the plug, and more themes for personalizing the plug.

Best Shop Option on Single Link

Overall experience is good but need some improvements and features.

Pros

I like the concept of this app, you can sell physical and digital products both from this single app. Best part is , you can integrate more than one payment gateway on the same account. Right now they support credit cards, Alipay, Giropay and paypal, and working on Indian payment gateway also as per their official mail.

Cons

You have no option of sell many products on single link, you have to create separate links for different products but now they are working on multi-cart feature. Hope this will available soon.

Finally a Cart System without requiring a website

Works Great

Pros

Is so easy to start selling a service online with 'plugs'. There' no need to create an ecommerce site, host anything. Plug n Paid pretty much does it all for us. They take care of digital delivery, site speed, security and online payment processing. Impressed.

Cons

No ability for users to register and login to see what they've paid/bought/transacted with us. Most of the ecom providers have this feature and we hope Plug n Paid will also implement.. especially if Plug n Paid intends to be an authority in hosted ecomm cart Saas.

Easy to use Shopping Cart ! with best value and support!

Pros

I like Ease of use, customer support and the best is they add features on user requests.

Cons

Nothing i found until now, features which we need they added and few are on roadmap!

The best word i can describe my experience with this software is AMAZING

Pros

It is very user friendly, Everything that i need and want is properly displayed, navigating is very easy using the software and it is very responsive

Cons

Plug&Paid is all you need to have an effective store button

Pros

When my friend and business partner suggested we use Plug&Paid for our shared store, I was apprehensive at first, until I became familiar with it and saw how effective it was at directing traffic to where I needed it to go.

Cons

I think it has even more room in regard to what platforms it could integrate with in regard to directing traffic from point A to B.

Excellent software

Pros

Easy to use, phenomenal support, excellent potential for growth.

Cons

There needs to be more options for integrations, digital download protections and link expiry.