PostGrid Print & Mail Logo

Direct mail automation tool for processing & mailing letters

PostGrid Print & Mail Reviews

Suggested alternatives

propago
flipsnack
eps-marketdirect-storefront

Our patient success campaign idea did work and some different strategies were suggested to execute it. The results and tracking of our programs have been great thanks to their support.
Sometimes the postcards arrived in a poor condition. However, it appears to be a problem with USPS instead of PostGrid.
The only complaint I have is that their list service is ad-hoc service.
I wasn't sure my mail had been sent correctly. It was a little confusing how to send something that needs to be certified when I first asked.

Nicholas I.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Perfect Platform for Sending Bulk Mail Orders

Our overall experience has been excellent. The bulk mail feature is just great to process. The software itself is very easy to use and navigate.

Pros

We would have lost time in processing critical mail and in responding to necessary correspondence without it. Having a work-from-home firm, the platform is now an integral part of our operations.

Cons

Not applicable at this time as there is nothing which i like least.

Debbie F.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Easy Direct Mail Platform

Pros

I use PostGrid for my legal business, especially for real estate marketing. The platform is relatively easy to use, efficient, and affordable. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.

Cons

It is a little difficult to figure out how to edit a mailing when I need to make corrections before submission for mailing. However, a quick call to technical support fixed the problem.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A very promising platform and team

Our team used PostGrid to automate the mailing letters to customers, prospects, and employees. Doing this in-house is way more difficult. Time is saved.

Pros

There are many different ways to send letters and postcards with the tool, and it is relatively simple to use. I also appreciate the team behind PostGrid! The team is very knowledgeable and helpful. Moreover, since we started using the tool (about six months ago), we have seen several improvements.

Cons

PostGrid has some limitations here. You will know when you use it!

GR

Graham R.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

We can finally send hundreds of mailers in a single click

The API stands out with its bulk mailing feature necessary for a company with time and resource limitations.

Pros

Setting up a bulk mail campaign is super easy with PostGrid’s intuitive dashboard and tools. We didn’t need to go through multiple steps to get started.

Cons

There’s nothing to mention as of now! Things are moving in right direct.

FF

Fernanda F.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Our brands save a lot of time and resources with the built-in template editor.

PostGrid is the perfect choice when you want to send personalized postcards. The built-in editor is remarkable with a simple drag-and-drop interface.

Pros

We can customize our mailers with custom branding elements to improve campaign performance while using PostGrid’s API.

Cons

The API doesn’t perform perfectly for small custom jobs.

Cordia M.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

A faster solution than traditional direct mail approach.

PostGrid is able to process my order to the local postal service within two business days. I have been sending letters and postcards to different locations with the API.

Pros

Our team is finally able to use a reliable and consistent direct mail service and ditch manual mailroom management.

Cons

Despite being a fast platform, there is a review process for mailing checks.

Gwendolyn J.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Marketing is smoother with direct mail in HubSpot.

It is a breeze to send direct mail to my contacts with their smooth HubSpot integration. I can easily send letters, postcards, and checks with workflow automation.

Pros

The Zero-code integration made it super simple to use the direct mail API directly from my HubSpot account.

Cons

I wish I had access to a higher volume of mail in the starter plan.

SM

Sasha M.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

PostGrid Print and Mail is user-friendly. It got me started in less than a day.

It might just be the best API I have used in a while. I am super excited to experience all of its functions. Currently, it is going well for my firm.

Pros

The easy tracking, template editing, and API integrations.

Cons

There’s nothing much I would like to change, except for being able to send more items under the Starter package.

PA

Priya A.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

The API documentation was quite helpful. Saved us a ton of time.

I usually use PostGrid to send postcards to get people to buy from our brand. And it works.

Pros

The API docs are hands-down the best. I could integrate PostGrid into my Salesforce account within minutes.

Cons

PostGrid might not work for those who want to send items individually instead of in large numbers.

SG

Shrijana G.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

This print and mail service is amazing.

It has sorted all our issues, regarding always running out of printing paper or deciding whose turn to run to the Post Office.

Pros

The printing quality is good and I appreciate the mail reaching on time.

Cons

Nothing so far. Things are looking fine for now.

CA

Cassim A.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Valuable Addition to the Team

My time was extremely valuable and every minute counts. The PostGrid print & mail API has been a lifesaver in this regard, as it allows me to efficiently manage my print and mail needs without taking up too much of my time. Of all the software and tools that I use, the PostGrid API is definitely one of the best in terms of helping me save time and streamline our business processes.

Pros

We use the PostGrid print & mail service to send postcards and letters for our customers' marketing. It's really easy to use and has been a great help for our business. The analytics feature lets us track each piece of mail and gives us a complete record. It also lets us know when the mail is created, sent out, and delivered. Overall, the PostGrid print & mail service has been a great choice for us.

Cons

So far, I have not encountered any shortcomings with PostGrid's service. It has provided everything that we need and I have not had a reason to explore other options.

RB

Robin B.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Great product, great support

We were spending a lot of resources inhouse to do our marketing and triggered mailings. We needed an automated solution that was efficient with great reporting. They did the job.

Pros

We liked the simplicity and ease of use of the product. We wanted to send both on-demand marketing postcards as well as triggered letters through our platform. It was the perfect solution.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that their list service is ad-hoc service. Although they are working on a solution, would’ve liked to see it within the paltform.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Easy to use Template Editor

PostGrid offers an easy-to-use template editor, and I will use it for both my professional and personal needs. However, I would like it even more if they would let me send more than 500 mailings in the starter pack as I have flexible monthly requirements.

Pros

PostGrid contains a wide array of templates and comes with a simple template editor for I guess everyone, especially small businesses like us. The ease of customization and template management makes every process super easy!

Cons

I recently learned that the starter pack has a limit to sending out mailings. This means you need to do a little planning before launching a campaign.

CL

Chris L.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Straighforward, powerful, robust, and a professional team

The service offers more breadth and depth than any local solution I've seen. I am blown away by every aspect of this system, including its simple print API and real-time postal updates.

Pros

APIs are easy to use. There is no ambiguity in the business model: send an API request, things are printed. In the years we've used PostGrid, we have never had a problem. Availability and uptime are excellent. The support team and management are both outstanding, and I can't say enough good things about them.

Cons

There are no answers to this question that I know of. It does exactly the job it claims. I don't have any complaints. If you run into problems during implementation, don't hesitate to reach out to their support team. Since I built our implementation, the service has grown tremendously. Take advantage of everything the service has to offer!

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

One of The Best Mailing Systems You Will Ever Get!

PostGrid is my go-to service for sending postcards, letters, bills, etc. It provides comprehensive mailing services. The prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend using it.

Pros

It's been almost a year since I've used it and I love it! Adding a prospect's address is very easy PostGrid and it is very easy for us to send them information about your business. We integrate it with Hubspot. The prices are reasonable. There is no limit to the number of postcards you can send. They will be dispatched the next day. All of my certified letters are sent via PostGrid, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. PostGrid is a great service provider!

Cons

There are no cons that come to mind. Since I have to make a point, I would say there is one. I wish there was an app for the iPad. I think that would be a great feature.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

I appreciate the dev support. The platform works great too

We were clueless about where to start and how to go about mailing automation. But PostGrid stepped up for us with its great dev and customer support. Now we have better knowledge about the print and mail industry. We also experiment with the latest trends using PostGrid’s tools, like scannable QR codes and embedded pURLs.

Pros

It is so easy to create and send mailings now that I cannot believe how much I was stressed earlier. We access the letter editor right from our system. Also, we sometimes use the triggered mailing option and the workflows to send mail based on a certain event.

Cons

Nothing like that and everything working fine so far.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

After testing many direct mail service providers - I'd rate PostGrid's API as number one.

Our experience with PostGrid has been very productive for us. The API customization on Enterprise plan does everything that we require- right away. To explain a little more, we don't have to wait for an update or for our mailings to be rolled out somewhere down the line. Automation is saving a lot of time of our team now and could see the efficiency difference.

Pros

We just integrated them with the CRM we're currently comfortable with... but we can always change our minds later on.

Cons

This list management section was a bit difficult for me at first, but it went smoothly after we connected with our account manager.

ZU

Zeeshan U.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Fully synchronized digital and offline marketing campaigns

We have integrated the API with our marketing automation software. The results are exceptional with fully synchronized campaigns with complete reports and analytics for clever insights. It is boosting the ROI of retail brands and bringing more customers as well.

Pros

The integration features are remarkable with PostGrid’s API. We had no trouble integrating the API with our marketing tools and defining automated workflows. The marketing team also appreciates the new ecosystem to execute digital and offline marketing campaigns.

Cons

It works perfectly with our retail brand.

SK

Sami K.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use and Cost-Effective Mailing Solution

We don't have to spend resources on printing and mailing in-house, allowing us to allocate those resources to other aspects of our company.

Pros

What I like best about PostGrid is how easy it is to use and how cost-effective it is for our company. Their pricing is transparent and I never have to worry about hidden fees.

Cons

Nothing i can think of. Always plan before starting campaigns.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reliable mailing platform and great support team

We needed to send high volume of invoices and statements to our big database of customers from our ERP. Currently we were using spreadsheets and sending FTP files daily to our printers. There were lot of delays and a lot of QA needed to be done. PostGrid helped us clearing the delays.

Pros

We really liked how their support and engineering team stepped up in helping us integrate with our system. Without their initiative it would have taken us most probably 3 months. Really a great team to work with.

Cons

There is nothing else to dislike about. With Postgrid everything has been very easy.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Great platform for sending personalized postcards

We needed an efficient and cost effective solution to send bulk mails on demand. There are other tools and are complex. However, PostGrid's platform really made it easy for us to send bulk mails.

Pros

Printing and mailing high-quality Event postcards are the easiest while using the platform. Anyone can use PostGrid even if they don't know much about coding or even the technicalities. The ability to use the templates is great too!

Cons

Nothing much I can think of. Maybe they can improve their template library.

BM

Brian M.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Easy and Flexible Customization

PostGrid has helped me create more effective direct mail campaigns by tailoring them to my audience.

Pros

I like that PostGrid offers customization options for my mailings, making them more personalized for my customers.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with PostGrid's customization features.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Experts in healthcare mailings with compliance features.

Pros

Our patient success campaign idea did work and some different strategies were suggested to execute it! The results and tracking of our programs have been great thanks to their support.

Cons

Don't forget to book a demo with them when planning to start with them.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Geat platform to automate postal mails

My team was dealing with processing a large amout of customer data types and manually merging them with different sql database calls. Their html template with merge data kind of helped standardize it as we are just making single API calls to their endpoint now.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of implementation following their API Docs made it really easy for our team to transition from our old manual system of database merging to PostGrid.

Cons

PostGrid is not ideal for small custom jobs.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Send postcards online just got easier with Postgrid

I occasionally pause my planned letters and postcards, which mostly depend on market conditions. The best part here is I can resume mailings at any point in time, as all the elements I worked on are saved and ready to go in my account's dashboard. It allows small businesses like mine to match brand-related activity with market capacity at comparatively low costs.

Pros

We like the fact that Postgrid offer flexible and cost-effective solution that allowed us to securely manage all our oubound mailing campaigns with tracking and analytics.