ProveSource

Social proof for increasing trust & conversions on websites

ProveSource Reviews

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use, and how the branding options allow it to fit into my site and look like it belongs there. Having multiple campaigns running is also a plus.

Naomi N.

Integration is really simple which is huge for me. Major time saver and customer support is friendly and excited to help.

Kelley M.

Joshua G.

Cons

The boxes can be quite annoying when they get updated so frequently.

I have a feeling that even if I encounter a problem, the team will be there for me.

Tamara P.

Jean-Kolela G.

4.8

Ran ProveSource on an online summit page - worked great!

I'm sure having this on both our landing page and the upsell page helped drive more registrations and sales. I was also really happy with how fast the customer support responded to an issue I had with billing with I needed to upgrade our package due to high traffic volume.

Pros

I built the entire backed for an online summit earlier this year - from the landing page to the payment processing and content protection. All done with Wordpress and various plugins, and ProveSource integrated BEAUTIFULLY with everything. Setup was quick and the documentation extensive (or at least informative enough for a mid-level geek like myself to get everything up and running in a few minutes). I found the pricing tiers to be really affordable, and the free option allows you to test drive everything and check the results yourself.

Cons

No big issues to speak off. Styling of the notifications is just a tad bit limited (I'd like to have had more flexibility in setting the font colors, for instance), but definitely offset by all the positives.

Thanks for your feedback Jerry! It is much appreciated.

One of the Best SaaS in 2018 - Feature Rich Social Proof Tool & Awesome Support

Pros

This software works like a charm. It's so smooth and easy to work with the ProveSource, I can't believe it is a new product. I've seen other social proof tools on the market, but this one is also the best one. It has so many features and integrations, you will enjoy using it on a daily basis. The support is also 10/10, these guys are really responsive and will help you with everything. Even with setting it up on your own website, if you stuck somewhere :-). The product is being developed every single month. Now we have a ton of new features, like absolute URLs, custom branding, Google Analytics data export etc. Just try it, you will love it!

Cons

Nothing, none, zero! The developers of this tool know which feature has to be developed or upgraded, so they are constantly working on the ProveSource.

Miljenko, thank you very much for your review!

Best Value "Proof" popup service.

This marketing proof service seems to be the fastest growing and most flexible. They do have several big features missing (i.e. map of user location), which could lower your conversion rate.

Pros

-Customer service response time is incredibly fast. And, they are flexible. Ready to make changes to match what you need. - Flexibility in styles and design is great. - Pricing will be fantastic once they get unique visitor counts corrected.

Cons

- The way they count unique visitors is flawed. In just 4 days, they said I had reached 1,000 visitors, when my google analytics showed less than 200. - No "mapping" style option like other similar services provide (i.e. proof).

Thanks for your review Adam! We've fixed the issue with the visitor count system.

Some advices ;)

I like provesource. I just started to using this awesome tool. I like its campaigns to convert people to provesource. But a trick i know will work a lot for your long term business is this: When somebody bought a subscription to prove source, give him more that what he expected for. Don't say it before they bought. but after they bought.

Pros

It is cheaper, beautiful designed, It has a free version of the program, very nice when you wanna people knows your product.

Cons

You can Improve the sales of prove source... Giving advice in social media (youtube, facebook) about how to grow their sales on their websites, with this strategy you give to know your product. Also you can translate this tool for other languages. You need also a clear mission that every one can see it (not just by reading, but by the design, and the personality of the tool) "Our mission is to increase the sales of millions of websites of the world". When you have a mission, you just don't have only a tool, but a whole kind of tools to increase conversions on websites. You can implement this tools to your brand. - A widget that shows the comments of the page. - A widget of the rating of the product and comments of the product. - IDK, just imagine.

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. And btw, we support more than 20+ different languages :-)

Saw a big bump in conversion rate

Our team installed this on several sites that didn't previously have social proof notifications. After installing Provesource (which was quite easy to integrate into the existing automation workflow), and implementing targeted messages at each stage in the funnel, we saw a double-digit increase in the conversion rate at each step.

Pros

Very easy to use, open API, integrates easily with most automation systems and CRMs

Cons

It could use some more types of notifications and a bit more customization for them, but all of this is in development right now.

Good tool in a saturated market

Again, the tool and company does everything they say it does, it's quick and works well but for my clients social proof just wasn't as effective as I had hoped - trying the free version or buying a month or two is the best way to see how it benefits you.

Pros

It did the job really well, the social proof notifications looked nice and felt nice - it was easy to setup and a good price point after the free trial, the technical and offering from them was amazing.

Cons

whilst the tool did everything they say it does I don't know how much of an impact it made in sales, Social proof might have helped a tiny bit but there's better ways I would spend my money given the choice again.

It works great as advertised!

Actually, when I stumbled on Provesource, it instantly caught my attention and I didn't hesitate to check it out and so far, I've not been disappointed one bit. In fact, I can't believe I haven't been using this all this while. I'm yet to contact support because everything works out of the box and easy to set up. This will certainly improve website confidence and overall conversion rate but Provesource should consider increasing their notification limits. It's a win-win anyway - more notifications will bring more free adverts and money for them.

Pros

It offers quite a good number of notification options such as visit websites, sales, signups etc.

Cons

I can't help but think the notification limit is very small in terms of quantity. Websites that receive 50k visitors will likely pay through their nose to get their various pop-ups showing to their visitors.

Thanks for your great feedback Thelma! It is much appreciated.

The most light, fast and reliable Social Proof Notification App.

I'm the website owner and I'm using ProveSource to generate leads. Combine with CRM (webhook support), I build the email list faster than before.

Pros

ProveSource integrates with almost 3rd parties, even Cloudflare App, Shopify, and Wordpress Plugin. It is one of my favorite apps which is easiest to install on all my webs without any technical issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for boosting sales or generating leads.

Cons

Customized notification design is still simple with the only color and position selection. Hope it will be improved in next update.

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Would be happy to hear more about what's missing for you so we can improve the overall experience.

Simple and Easy to use

Overall I am very impressed with this software, I look forward to growing with this company.

Pros

1) Able to join without credit card 2) Free plan while getting started 3) WordPress plugin 4) Affiliate program 5) Easy to setup Overall this program was easy to set-up and to make modifications. Tutorials were easy to follow.

Cons

The only con I could say might be the length of time it takes for the connection to be made once WordPress is connected, but even that wasn't very long.

ProveSource Quickly Rising to the Top!

Pros

ProveSource has quickly become the best social proof software. They launch constant updates, have great integrations, and cool graphics.

Cons

It is definitely one of the more expensive ones on the market, but you get what you pay for in this arena.

Thanks for your feedback Kyle! It is much appreciated. Well, people say we are the cheapest :-) Try to compare ProveSource's pricing to other services.

ProveSource Hands On Experiance

I'm a professional web developer for the past 21 years. My customers were looking for methods to increase engagement in their sites and ProveSource promised and delivered ! Every customer's website who incorporated ProveSource has seen an increase in user engagement up to 200% ! I would recommend ProveSource to anyone that has a website. It's a must have product.

Pros

1. Ease of use. 2. Actually increase user's engagements. 3. Increase sells. 4. Great support staff. 5. Very nice user interface.

Cons

The only con I can think about is that it could have a more automatic features. But I already told that to their support staff and they assured me that they are actively working on that right now. Have I said great support?

Thanks for your great feedback Amit! It is much appreciated.

Perfectly social proof

We show this social prove notifications with our google reviews. Lately, someone added a "5-star" review with saying that we have all fake reviews. We reported it to google but it take a lot of time to get response from google, but for ProveSource it was enough to send them just a short message and the team deleted that fake review within 2 minutes. Very impressive!

Pros

Simple implementation Integration with Google and Facebook 5-star support center clean dashboard with perfect conversion tracking

Cons

There is nothing I regret about using this product

I'm Amazed!

Pros

I've been using ProveSource for a while now, and the service is THE best one out there! Social proof notifications are not something new, and there is an ocean of different options, and all look presentable, AND I've tried pretty much all the good ones. But there's NO service out there which delivers as many features as these guys, with so much customization options AND for their price. In addition, ProveSource's customer support is undeniably outstanding! They reply to me within business hours, without business hours, and always very friendly leaving that formal. Just straight to the point. I'm building my support team, and there's defiantly something to learn.

Cons

This will be greed talking in me, but I wish there were even more customizations... But once again, this is greed!

Thank you so much for your honest review! we do our best each and every day.

Superb product boosted with great support

ProveSource has helped us deliver perfectly timed and very personalised messages to our website users. We use it to push our buyers towards particular products and help push offers. It's boosted conversion and increased order values. The support that Yosi and the team have offered is fast. What I'm most impressed about is their technical ability, it's refreshing to have such capable people on call when needed.

Pros

Very adaptable and easy to setup. The support is exceptional. The price is very competitive. Lastly (but by no means least) the popups themselves are very, very good.

Cons

Literally nothing. I've never found this with a software provider but I can't find a single criticism.

Invaluable

Overall, I'm really glad I found ProveSource. I needed an easy, lightweight social proof option that I could implement fast, that would look nice, and that would work to boost my conversions. And this really fit the bill, thank you!

Pros

Cons

I haven't come across anything I dislike yet. Everything has been working as expected since installing it.

Dear Naomi, Thanks for your kind and honest feedback! Josh.

Significantly increased the number of clients that signs up to our company's services

ProveSource has been a big part of our company's success. Ever since we have integrated ProveSource to our website, we had more number of client sign ups compared to before using ProveSource. It's easier for client's to sign up to our services since they can now see proof of other people signing up to our services real-time.

Pros

We like that there is an option to customize our social proof and how it would show on our client's end and it's very easy to set-up and integrate to our website.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about ProveSource

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

Great Tool with very reasonable pricing

Great tool for every business at a very very reasonable price and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and see the utility before having to pay for it. We started off using it on the free tier until we got up to 158% visitors. It was clearly obvious we were missing out on some visitors. That was when we decided to go to the paid version. The interface is very easy to use and you can add as many widgets as you need to. You can decide to place them on specific pages and also you can decide to alter the duration of time that would pass before anything pops up for the customer. You can even decide how often it pops up in a set period. You can design the color scheme to match your web page or website.

Cons

It was hard for us to find this solution. They need to promote and market more.

Thanks for your great feedback Michael! It is much appreciated.

Attractive, Flexible Notifications

We are currently using the software to provide social proof on our landing pages in order to maximise conversions, but plan to integrate the software within our sites in order to show visitors which sections of the site are proving the most popular with our visitors.

Pros

I like the clean look of the notifications plus the ability to customise and brand the graphical elements. The animated graphics draw the eye to the notifications and the colour scheme can be adjusted to fit perfectly into your websites. I found it easy to install as it integrates with Google Tag Manager and it loads quickly on the website. The software also supports webhooks which allows us to integrate directly with the tool rather than requiring any third party integration software such as Zapier.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues using the software yet. So far the development of the product has been ahead of our own implementation. It is quite a young product but seems to be moving forward quickly implementing new features without breaking existing functionality.

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated, you rock :-)

This is one of the wow features on our website

It act like a like angel on our site. Telling and showing our customers like a good old friend. Our visitors trusted us even more!

Pros

It is very easy to setup especially if you are using WordPress. Easy yet effective!

Cons

Nothing Bad about it! We even dedicated a article about this - https://lemonade-it.com/5-actionable-tips-to-a-high-conversion-website/

Up and running in 5 minutes

Social proof for us is such a big deal. I believe displaying a live "feed" that cold visitors see make them also want to interact with us. I think is a no-brainer addition to any site that can benefit from social proof.

Pros

It was really easy to start using right away. Even a more complex setup with sending webhooks was straightforward and worked right away. The ability to put thresholds before displaying is also a great feature.

Cons

The only feedback I have is that the mobile site does not work. I like to be able to do work from anywhere. Pretty small issue to be honest.

Great for ecommerce owners who want to increase conversions

Pros

The way it improves your conversion rates and communicates social proof and trust.

Cons

The boxes can be quite annoying when they get updated so frequently. Maybe a way to improve the speed could be an improvement. On mobile, I think the boxes take up a little to much space, which brings down the customer experience.

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. We do have the option to change the timing of the notification, including the delay between notifications, display time etc. Be sure to check this out :-)

Incredible customer service

Our website uses a payment processor that didn’t have a dedicated email integration with Prove Source and I was having some trouble setting up the web hook. Rep helped me out, and our company, by adding our payment processor. I was shocked at how much they helped out their customers, such a pleasant surpirse.

Pros

Once it’s set up, it works as expected.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons. It does what it says it will, the support was fantastic, and it’s competitively priced.

Amazing app !

Pros

Easy to use and very efficiently, this app is now installed on all my websites and really boost my conversions !!

Cons

Nothing, this app is perfect ! I recommand it to all webmasters who wants to increase their conversions.

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

Amazing! I'm convinced!

Very user-friendly platform!!!!

Pros

It's so easy to use, it's such a pleasure to find everything you're looking for in the minute, to install everything that needs to be installed in a second... Finally, a software that is making my life easier and not harder ;)

Cons

So far, nothing wrong about it!!! It's just GREAT! I have a feeling that even if I encounter a problem, the team will be there for me!

Mareketer

Pros

my web pages has already increased. I am now able to track people that come on my site. Not many software can give such features for such a low price. Thank you ProveSource!

Cons

To find a con I really had to think and look hard but the only con that I can findthat they are not enough software integrated for checkout. Its only woocommerce shopify and two others although there are way more outhere.

Thank you Jean-Kolela!