PublishNow Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Fredrik Sundström

A more flexible content platform

Reviewed 2019-08-07

I don't have to manage my own platform and I'm not confined to Medium and the others and their branding. This is basically a white labeled Medium for us, and it just fits in. We are also able to creat pages, so the most tangiable benefits for our business is cost savings, time savings and optimizing our lead generation.

Pros
We use this for our cases and news. It's very customizable and fits in perfectly with our website. The customer service have been awesome, helping us customize our domain structure and giving valuable pointers on how to get the most out of their product. The SEO toolbar helps us set the correct metadata and optimize our lead generating content.

Cons
It's early still, but promising (frequent updates). It's only English so far and I would love to localize my content.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Vik Kviko

A blogging platform made for writers and marketers

Reviewed 2019-08-05

Overall experience is great. Would definitely recommend this to individuals and companies that don't want to invest IT resources in their blogs but want to look professional

Pros
The set up is super simple and it's extremely easy to use. Friendly editor, nice design and SEO friendly out of box. What I also like about the tool is the ability to add call to actions and lead generation forms to capture leads

Cons
I don't think they support AMP yet. But I contacted support and they said the team is working on that. We'll see.

Response from PublishNow

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that our product works well for you!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Myk Pono

Fastest way to create a publication

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
It's super easy to create and launch blog with Publishnow. It takes minutes to setup. Page speed is pretty incredible.

Cons
Publishnow could design a layout that looks less like Medium.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Tobi Ogunwande

More than a blogging platform

Reviewed 2019-08-06

More than impressed

Pros
You don't just get to write whatever you want to publish. But the platform automatically helps you make sure your content is optimised for SEO! It's amazing!!!

Cons
I love the very aspect of PublishNow. No regret trying them out!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10