Quickblog Logo

Quickblog

Quickblog helps bloggers and agencies build a better blog

Quickblog Reviews - Page 2

Simple, effective and Elegant Blogging solution

it was a gem. I use various site builders that miss a native blog function or, if they do have, it's quite limited and not comparable to a real blog solution. Quickblog instead fixed this and it's feature-rich so it can please even the advanced users.

Pros

Ease of use and deployment, within 10 minutes you can have a fully functional blog that you can embed and use if your projects. it will replace a harder to set up solution like WordPress and embed in any SaaS website builder with a single line of code. The SEO score is a nice extra! It also can use custom JS or css that's amazing!

Cons

I think it still need to polish/add new features like : -native share to social (not only using addthis) -more button styles -option to decide how many chars use in the short description

Thanks for the review!

An easy way to create a blog

The platform works as described. We were able to get our blog up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Pros

It is extremely easy to get Quickblog up and running. With just a few clicks, I have already had a blog post ready.

Cons

For now I don't see anything that I don't like. And looking at their roadmap, I see that they already have plans to improve the platform and add more options.

easy blog system

Abandoned WordPress (self-hosted) for me and some of my clients.

Pros

Import of posts via CSV or Excel Possibility to embed the blog anywhere in a webpage via a script

Cons

Still some features to be developed but I am confident. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is taking care and have a roadmap.

Quickblog is the solution

Pros

Quickblog is just what I was looking for Because I have SwipePages and I'm very happy with it ... it just doesn't have the blog for this reason I was looking for a solution. A bit like [Sensitive Content ], the [Sensitive Content ]of Quickblog who, starting from his need, filled a market problem. I wanted to find a quick and easy way to create content in BLOG mode And Quickblog has finally solved the problem. I am very happy to use it because it is easy to set up and not like Wordpress which drives management crazy ... With Quickblog you can create a team and it only takes a few seconds to do so.

Cons

AMP is missing but is already on schedule

More Than Just Empty Words

Quickblog has been a great aid to my blogging activities. They solve a major hurdle in that most of us have difficulty getting started with a blank page. This is no longer a problem as quickblog starts with very few prompts needed. I am really liking this tool - Dansplans

Pros

The speed and ease of use of this blogging aid is amazing

Cons

I would love to be able to most to more blogs for the money

Thanks for the review!

I like how quickblog makes it easy to get a blog up and running

Plug and play solution.

Pros

A great piece of software evolving fast to get SEO on to your website. Ability to manage large number of websites. I would like to see more developments in order to customize appearance as much as possible.

Cons

I would like to see more developments in order to customize appearance.

Fast and Easy

I needed something fast to deploy for a few side hustles ... now I can hire a VA and have them write blogs and I can be more handoff for each project I launch.

Pros

The ease of getting up and running with this product is bar none hand down the fastest in the business.

Cons

No Inline forms and it needs a few more options for lead generation

Amazing value for money

It allows me to add blogs to "closed" platforms that didn't have that feature before.

Pros

I like most the ease of setup and installation. The fact that it solves a complex problem in a way that non-technical users can apply easily. And it looks like a charm!

Cons

I'm just missing a direct WordPress import feature.

Thanks for the review!

Quickblog makes it so quick to create blogs

Pros

I like that it is extremely easy to create blog posts with Quickblog. I set up and created my first blog posts in Quickblog in just minutes, not days, not hours. And apart from standard things like text, headings, photos, I like that I can easily embed many kinds of widgets into Quickblog with the handy iframe. Many options to select from.

Cons

I think the UI needs improvements. Currently it looks a bit old comparing to some Wordpress theme. Certainly I know it is a tradeoff for convenience and simplicity - but for sure with some minor improvement, Quickblog can be both handsome and handy.

Blogging Made Fun Again

Pros

Ease of use is the key to QuickBlog. QuickBlog will host your blog for you or you can integrate QuickBlog right into your own website. There are also plugins for both WordPress and Shopify that keep things simple. All in all this company is doing a great job at providing a coast effective way for everyone to blog without the high costs that some hosting company's get for the same features.

Cons

I wish I could upload audio directly into the blog posts, but given QuickBlog will allow me to embed media from other sources, it's still best in class for an inexpensive blogging platform.

A great SEO assistant and Writing tool

It's very simple and easy to use software with a great idea.

Pros

I like it because 1. It's very easy to setup and use 2. It's a clean UI/UX 3. The concept is great.

Cons

I'm afraid the CDN and servers will slow down.

It works... it's easy!

Pros

I use QB every day and I like the fact the founder and dev team is so committed to making a solid product based on feedback. This tool is literally a game changer for us.

Cons

Minor bugs that the development team is still fixing.

Surprising Quick Quill

Overall it was very positive, looking forward to continued use.

Pros

I really liked the SEO calculator, to ensure SEO quality writing

Cons

The product itself was ok, I didnt like that the USA flag was not available for English speaking people.

Makes Blogging Easy

This is the solution I have been looking for as I always thought a blog would be a good addition to some of the page builders out there and this makes it so easy to use the simple interface and speed of a page builder but adding the ability to show your knowledge with a blog is huge for potential clients.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. This was the solution I have been looking for as I wanted to be able to add a blog to landing page builders. The team is constantly making updates and very involved with the feedback from the user community.

Cons

Not too much to complain about. Some templates would be nice.

Brilliant!

Pros

I love the ease of use. I've had enough of WordPress and this is so easy to implement

Cons

UX is a little generic, but it does its job really well!

Thanks for the review!

An easy and fast way to create blogs

I love having the ability to create, update, and manage blogs on websites that don't use WordPress. Even better, some of these websites don't even have a blog option! This gives me great flexibility and control over my online presence.

Pros

I love being able to add a blog to my website, even if the platform doesn't have a blog option available. You can embed it, and it's done in just a few clicks!

Cons

I would love to see a better user interface, even though I like it simple. But as the product develops, I'm sure it will get better soon.

Thanks for the review!

Perfect for the non-coders in your life

Pros

Quickblog came at the perfect time. Blogging is a true benefit to a website, but it can be an issue for people unfamiliar with working with websites. Quickblog changes all of that by allowing people unfamiliar with coding to create a blog, see how its SEO looks (in plain English), and have it post when and where they want it. Allowing these features for non-coders is a huge benefit.

Cons

Nothing that I've come across as of yet.

Thanks for the review!

I have been looking for a solution like this for so long

The UI is very simple to use. The features are very useful for my usecase. I have tried blogging with wordpress before but stopped because of the hassle and complexity involved with it but woth Quickblog, somehow, it has become easier.

Pros

The best thing is that you can migrate your blogs in any domain that you need and the SEO features are very straightforward

Cons

Not much. Maybe some more integrations and maybe AI assitance could be nice.

Thanks so much for the review

Lightweight, Really easy to use, but mighty

fluently and smoothly. No learning curve.

Pros

Migrating/Injecting your existing blog into any website with only 2 rows of code.

Cons

You can add a whole blog to almost any website. But it seems you cannot embed only a specific single post. However, this is not a big problem. Most people don't have such a use-case. The real power is embedding a whole blog.

Thanks for the review! We have "post embed" on our roadmap!

QuickBlog is Easy to Use and it Works

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, integrates with my web page builder, publishing a page is simply adding code snippet into my webpage builder, and hitting the publish button and its is UP! I love the SEO guide that provides very targeted actions that you can immediately take.

Cons

Would love to have fully licensed image library integrated into the tool.

Thanks for the review!

A fantastic tool for blogs!

A fantastic platform, easy to understand and get started, especially for non-wordpress sites in getting an easy to setup blogging site! Learning more as we continue to use it further. Definitely worth checking it out! Great work guys!

Pros

It is easy to setup and manage for non-wordpress sites

Cons

A slight learning curve at the begining of the setup.

I love quickblog

A very good experience. I miss Pabbly as an integration though.

Pros

Ease of use and operating with fast speed solution but still very feature-rich

Cons

What is missing and something I would like to see is support for the Swedish language and also more features for SEO specialists to use, such as NLP, etc.

Thanks for the review!

Easier to write for clients

Pros

Using it with WordPress, brizy cloud and maybe pagemaker later, for making it easier to create blogposts, have them approved by clients and the publish.

Cons

Maybe better options for client approval that are more streamlined

Thanks for the review!

Breaks down all barriers to effective blogging

I was blocked to make blogs because for them to be really effective, it takes a lot of time. Now I can enter the big league thanks to this solution!

Pros

A perfect combination of simplicity, speed and efficiency!

Cons

So far, I love everything about this solution!

Interesting approach, easy-to-use service

Good

Pros

A great tool to embed blogs almost anywhere -- including mobile -- and maintain them in one place. I started with one code but noticed quickly that I need more.

Cons

Directory functionality missing - at least so far.