All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

RegFox Reviews

Reliable and efficient

I find the software helpful for offering convenience and effective planning for the events I am organizing.

Pros

What I like most about this software is its reliability. It is really dependable and brings your work efficiency by helping you keep track of your meetings, event registrations, etc. I enjoy using it and find it helpful for my work.

Cons

I wish it was more accessible money-wise for different groups and sectors, as that might have really helped with making the software more competitive in the market.

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

Pros

First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Cons

Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

Pros

- It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation. - Flexibility with reordering or adding fields - Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses! - Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign. - Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours - I could go on!

Cons

Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

Love RegFox

Conference Registrations.

Pros

RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Cons

Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

FABULOUS FIVE STARS!

RegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!

Pros

Ease of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!

Cons

I seemed to have had some issues early on with reports which were inaccurate but it seemed to be with Chrome and not other browser so there was an easy way around that, however, Chrome seems to work just fine now. I do wish that international currency could be an easy option.

So glad I found RegFox!

I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)... RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in...

Pros

Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Cons

Nothing! : )

RegFox is AWESOME and their customer support is STELLAR!!!

I run a small floral and event design business. I offer professional workshops. They are small, so I cannot afford large platforms. In the past I've used eventbrite or brown paper tickets, but they weren't a great fit, and were pretty costly. RegFox has been a welcome solution!

Pros

I LOVE everything about this program that I have used so far. It is user friendly, cost effective, highly customizable, and there are tons of options. I've not had too many issues - and mostly they were my own duncitudes - but the customer support team is *right there*, super thorough, very friendly. I love the options for data collection from registrants and all the automated follow ups.

Cons

I honestly have not found anything I didn't like, and no one is paying me to say this!! haha!

It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!

It made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!

Pros

The product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.

Cons

They only need to add a registration reminder email to their offering and they are in the process of doing that. Then they'll be impossible to beat.

Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!

I have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and...

The support staff helped Little Bellas

Your product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Pros

Customizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.

Cons

We can't effectively block financials from accounts who have the exporter function. The waitlist requires some controls to be turns on and off in order to use it.

Reg Fox revies

I have used the product for two conferences and will continue to use them in the future.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to use. Reasonably priced. Excellent tech and customer support.

Cons

None. The product does everything we want.

Where has RegFox been all my life?!

RegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really - RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!

Pros

So intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to get a response from the Help Desk, but now that I know that I can plan for it. Feels like a start up - really wants to do the right thing, and is working out the kinks while the engine is running. But I have no complaints!!

Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race

We were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.

Pros

Very easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.

Cons

Support is via e-mail initially. If issue is complicated they will give you a phone number. I would prefer phone call initially.

Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.

Pros

Super easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.

Cons

I would like to see an event check in app. It's a nice to have and would make processing some things at the event check in easier.

RegFox Review

The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.

Pros

RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

Cons

No integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.

Great and easy

Pros

Easy and functional. There was always customer support that could help me. The reports were awesome to use for our actual event, and kept us organized

Cons

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.

Pros

We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

Cons

The initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.

Excellent option for event registrations!

Webconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.

Pros

With Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.

Cons

The pricing system is per transaction now, it used to be subscription based. This could be a fairly large negative for organizations that have large income events as a larger portion will go to the software.

Excellent Customer Service

I have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with...

Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder

Try it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far.

Pros

RegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.

Cons

Not so much a con but worth mentioning. The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge. Their payments system is pretty decent.

RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.

RegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.

Pros

The ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

Pros

The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

Cons

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!

Great DIY registration software - perfect for small to medium-sized businesses

Pros

Gives you amazing options for customizing every aspect of your event's tickets, and the registration page. We used to use Eventbrite, and this blows it out of the water.

Cons

The integrations could be better. Especially when it comes to Facebook tracking pixels. The way it's set up now, if someone clicks an FB ad with conversion tracking and registers for a different event, it still counts as a conversion for that ad.

This has been a really great and innovative experience.

Pros

I enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.

Cons

I think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.

Great product at a good price

I use it to register attendees for my conference and training events.

Pros

Fairly easy to use - only slightly buggy. They just added the ability to print badges and it works well and is easy. I've had virtually no problems.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the invoice feature that they told me two years ago was six months away. And they don't seem to have it as a high priority.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.