RegFox Logo

Free online event registration software for event organizers

RegFox Reviews - Page 4

GG

Gerry G.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.

RegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.

Pros

The ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.

JB

Jeff B.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Anca feedback

Pros

Easy to use, chat line help accessable. Payment portal was a major factor.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to set up changes in future pricing

JT

Justina T.

This has been a really great and innovative experience.

Pros

I enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.

Cons

I think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.

TW

Trevor W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

Pros

The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

Cons

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!

RS

Richard S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent system for a very reasonable price with OUTSTANDING customer support

Outstanding, particularly the support, including weekends. Very responsive and knowledgable.

Pros

Powerful, simple to use, does exactly what we need it to do. Excellent support.

Cons

Meets all our requirements. Maybe a little more formatting flexibility.

RP

Riley P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, almost 100% Idiot Proof!

I absolutely loved using RegFox for our event. It takes what could be hours of work and compiles it down into quick to access information. My favorite part is the coupon codes. Our conference has various scholarships and discounts and being able to make various coupon codes made things so much easier on the administrative end! We will be using RegFox for all of our events now.

Pros

Coupon Codes, downloadable spreadsheets

Cons

I would've like a little more customization on the page layout.

AK

Ann K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Easy to Learn, Great Help staff

I have used this once a year for the past 4 years to schedule an annual conference. It is reliable, reasonably priced and looks good!

Pros

The support staff are very quick to respond via email with screenshots to illustrate how to fix my problem.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything. I wish my organization needed it more often as I could become more proficient in all that Reg Fox offers.

RC

Roy C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Similar product to TicketSpice with options for multiple events

Pros

I like how weconnex created two different platforms for ease of use depending on the type of event you want to go with. It was a single login with both TicketSpice and RegFox. Both are similar but one is built mainly for conferences and seminars.

Cons

Tech support is still being determined. They have a chat option but no real support desk ticketing system yet.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Experiencia con RegFox

Permite a los organizadores crear y personalizar formularios de inscripción, procesar pagos, enviar correos electrónicos de confirmación y gestionar los datos de los asistentes.

Pros

Es una buena plataforma de registro de eventos en línea que permite a los organizadores crear y personalizar formularios de inscripción, procesar pagos, enviar correos electrónicos de confirmación y gestionar los datos de los asistentes.

Cons

La plataforma es muy útil y funciona bastante bien.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

BW

Brenda W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

So easy to use! It made our event registrations go so smoothly!

I did not have to worry at all about registrations. My event was so easy to setup in the software and looked so professional. For our first event, everyone was impressed! The cc processing fees were the same as my current processor and everything funded within two days of each transaction. Summary - i loved it because i didn't have to worry about it.

Pros

The software does everything I need to register my attendees. It was SO nice not to have to worry about that part of our event. There was not even one hitch! They also automatically wait listed anyone over our maximum allowed.

Cons

I could not add an attendee after the close date for normal attendees. I had two VIPs who came the day of the class. I had to send emails from our marketing email client because I could not send to the VIPs from REGFOX.

LK

Louis K.

Amazing Service

I think the RegFox platform is great! There are a few design functionalities I would like to see added but I'm sure these will come with time and they are very receptive to hearing some of my design functionality ideas to get over to the dev team. But overall, it is an amazing tool for getting people to register for your events. Despite some functionality shortcomings, the tool itself is very easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had. Wait, it is the best! I work with a number of platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Facebook, Adwords, Infusionsoft, Sales Force, Hubspot, Unbounce, Lead Pages and more, and the service I have received today is second to none. Simply the best!

JB

Jessica B.

Wine and Spirits, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Wine Event Coordinator

Excited to get started with this platform for our events. As our company grows, this will help us create a custom tool to manage our accounts/customers to help generate sales.

Pros

The chat box was extremely responsive and solution oriented.

Cons

A little overwhelming. Lots of options, lot of things to review, create and utilize.

GW

Gail W.

Used monthly for 2+ years

We are a large church who hosts many events requiring registration. Regfox was the perfect answer.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is amazing and set-up is intuitive. Price is great! Lots of bang for your buck. The addition of conditional logic is a great feature.

Cons

Would love a few more payment options as far as deposits are concerned. Currently only one deposit and final payment are allowed. We would love to be able to set-up multiple deposits.

EC

Ericka C.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Simplifies event registration and great customer support

Pros

I like how you can copy previous registrations and edit them. I also like how records are kept from past registrations

Cons

Seems as though there are alot of steps to get to a certain page for updating. Maybe the home page could hold all features specific to your account

NA

Nicolle A.

Sports, 5,001-10,000 employees

RegFox is the best--[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make my life easy

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best! I have a hundred requests per project and they are both super responsive and super helpful. None of this would be possible without their help.

Pros

User-friendly with a nice aesthetic touch. Super easy to use and customizable to really make it feel like an MLB experience.

Cons

Nothing, I love this software. I have no complaints.

Domingo Antonio A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

My personal experience with the most versatile registration platform.

Very good customer service was helpful most of the time offering practical solutions and advice to overcome any challenges.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use which makes it easy for me to manage records without the need for advanced technical skills.

Cons

There are times when I would like to see more seamless integration with a wider range of software that I am already using for other aspects of event planning.

VS

Vicky S.

Great Experience So Far

Recently switched to RegFox and so far we love it! First of all, the customer service is the best! They walk you through everything, and they answer every question and comment in a timely fashion. I am an east coast customer and they are a small company based out of the west coast, so I was concerned that I would not get the quickest responses, but I was wrong, they are very quick to respond and they are extremely helpful. I have had a really wonderful experience so far. There have been several instances where I have asked about a feature, and within days they add that feature, which is pretty incredible! And you can not beat the price!

LY

Lai-Yan F.

First-time Regfox experience for conference of 200+

I had a great experience using Regfox! It is super easy to learn and navigate. I was particularly impressed with the ease of exporting registration lists, modifying registrations (refunds for specific amounts - fabulous), and setting up the registration form to my preferences. I had some trouble getting quick assistance from customer support, but they were always friendly and helpful once I heard from them.

Pros

Price point, ease of functionality, robust and capable of doing a lot while remaining simple and easy to use

Cons

Limited control over badges, lack of responsive customer support

CB

Christine B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The RegFox software did everything I needed and was quick and easy for my attendees to use.

Successful event marketing online beyond my normal social media circle.

Pros

Professional look without needing to learn too much to program. Quick and easy implementation of new events. Good reports and service.

Cons

Not completely customizable - a trade off for the ease of use and affordable price.

RM

Rebecca M.

Great Product and Great Service

As a nonprofit we have had to use bare bones online registration programs for a long time. Part of that is because the cost of steam-lined programs was beyond our budget. RegFox is not only one of the most affordable options for our small art center, it is the best. We've had lots of positive feedback about our new registration system and setting it up on the back end is also functional and calls for minimum repetition of information. We love it! Thanks so much for answering all of our questions and helping us fix mistakes we made along the way. We Highly Recommend RegFox!!!

Judiciary, 501-1,000 employees

Mi experiencia en RegFox

RegFox es una buena opción donde puedo crear una página de registro profesional y atractiva en minutos, sin necesidad de conocimientos técnicos.

Pros

Me gusta que puedo crear una página de registro profesional y atractiva en minutos, sin necesidad de conocimientos técnicos.

Cons

Es una buena opción, pero debo seguir observando algunas funciones.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

KS

Kendall S.

Very Impressed

Great, quick customer service! Really appreciated having real, interactive conversation and help from the CSR that is not just an automated response. Platform design is very easy to navigate. Any questions I had were promptly answered and all issues resolved with super helpful tips and tricks from the RegFox team. Registration form features are very well-developed and actions are even better! Impressed with this new version and the custom design capabilities to match our event's branding. Very excited to see future improvements and additions to the check-in app.

NB

Natalie B.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Finally, an affordable conference registration software

The forms are nice, the software is easy to use, the support is great and an affordable price for the product and service offered.

Pros

We run an annual conference that is much more complicated than Eventbrite can handle. The conditional logic is so easy to use and lets us configure the conference exactly the way we'd like. The support staff is phenomenal! They are only a chat away and are very quick to answer as well as follow up to make sure I got the help I needed.

Cons

I've been looking for awhile and this is the best software I've found to set up my conference.

MA

Megan A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Reg Fox

We use RegFox for trip registration, it suits our purposes

Pros

Easy to customize template, integrates well out other systems

Cons

Feels a little clunky, could use some updated graphics and templates.

Kalyn H.

Excellent customer service

You can literally virtually chat, at any time! To get answers to whatever questions or issues might come up while making registration pages. The report features make registration tracking easy and efficient while gathering the information YOU need through customizable pages. The drag and drop system is super easy to use and the prices are extremely competitive.

Pros

Customer service rocks! Good price for ticket sales and registrants.