RegFox Logo

Free online event registration software for event organizers

RegFox Reviews - Page 5

Kalyn H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

One of the most affordable in the business

Pros

Planning events and keeping track of registrations got a lot easier with this app. And even better, the transaction costs are much lower than most competitors

Cons

The app does not integrate with a lot of new CRM softwares so make sure to check on that. However, their reporting and exporting is intuitive so you can usually find a way around this.

DE

Dashawn E.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great for registrations

Pros

Use for registrations and sales and it is great and easy to setup and launch.

Cons

Sometimes locating info within the back office can be hard.

LM

Lisa M.

Awesome customer service

I am not a very tech savvy person but with the help of the regfox team, I was easily able to create my first campaigns. The support from their customer service team has been exceptional and always very prompt. There have been a few things I have not been able to do on their site that will be important for my business in the future and they have been more than willing to make changes to support the needs of our company! I highly recommend them and it is by far the most affordable, high-quality, registration service out there. I did quite a bit of research and was thrilled that I found them and even though I have only been using them for the past two months, I could not be happier.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Cheap, effective, and easy to use

If you have an event coming up that requires (or would benefit from) registration online, this is really a great place to do that.

Pros

At first, the pricing model for this seemed a little offputting, but once you actually realize how much money you end up saving with RegFox over their competitors, it was an easy decision. Not only is it cheap, but it is super easy to create a beautiful landing page to invite people to your events. The registration process is easy and very well organized on the backend. You don't even need any coding knowledge to get this working.

Cons

Finding something to put here is pretty difficult. A very small negative was that when trying to find something very specific I wanted to do, but had a little trouble locating. I don't feel this was due to the user interface being unintuitive though, so again, very small.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy registration software for an affordable price!

Pros

Regfox has a great drag and drop design system for your registration pages. You can have complete control over what information you want to gather from registrants.

Cons

Regfox does not integrate with most accounting software like QuickBooks or web-based CRM. So, unfortunately, you have to re-enter information elsewhere.

LC

Lisa C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

RegFox is the BEST! Forget about CVENT

Event planning, email campaigns, event follow-up.

Pros

It is so easy to use, and completely customization.

Cons

So far it's amazing! I can' think of anything negative.

DD

David D.

Happy first time user

Having never worked with any online registration platforms, except as a registrant on others, I was at first intimidated, especially since I knew we had pressure to raise conference fees. The RegFox team was consistently cheerful, prompt and supportive while careful to direct me to their own orientation materials. Really quite a satisfactory experience - easy to use, great access to event management metrics.

AL

Annette L.

Great Product, Questionable Support

I evaluated this tool for a client. Great product, great features, easy to use. However, they were not very responsive to inquiries. I sent an email to the sales department.; no response. Called 4 times before reaching someone. Voicemail sometimes kicks you off the phone.

Pros

Feature rich, user friendly interface, easy to use.

Cons

Hard to reach by phone; lack of responsiveness via email.

Brad L.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Very cool, easy to use, time management genius!

We needed a on-line registration tool to help organize our sales meeting of approx. 120 people. For the price, our time investment of learning system but then being able to export all the info quick and easy was a no-brainer! We're going to explore how much more we can use RegFox in other facets of our business.

Pros

Easy to set up, very intuitive, does exactly what we need.

Cons

It took a little while to learn what the different options did [a little practice] so there's a little time investment there, however, once that was complete we were off and running!

LR

Laurel R.

Government Administration,

First Time User

The RegFox service was easy to use and very professional. We liked that we could promote our event brand on the registration page. Would definitely use this service again.

Pros

Branding ability

BK

Burak K.

Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for planning and strong customer support

I have been using it for some time and find it helpful for keeping track of registrations for my events.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the wide range of features it provides that makes planning, arrangements and scheduling easier than ever. I also like the customer support very much! I definitely recommend it!

Cons

I wish it was a bit more user-friendly as some features might be difficult to navigate for those who are not particularly high-tech.

tm

travis m.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

registration

Pros

I like being able to get data on event regitsrtion and differnt ways

Cons

refunding cost for events took a while to figure out

KD

Kendal D.

Photography, self-employed

SO Wonderful!

This was the first time to use this system to schedule shoots, and I loved it! It made my life so simple and easy with mini sessions!

HP

Heidi P.

Good Product

We only use RegFox in a fraction of the way you can utilize the program. We love the conditional logic for our forms and we love that it does not have to include a financial product. Customer service is great - it's one of the reason we love Webconnex. We find the new platform to be a tremendous step forward not only in functionality but also visually and with mobile-first concepts.

JP

Jed P.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

So easy to use, it makes our event registrations go so smoothly

Pros

The set-up is incredibly intuitive and the software is extremely flexible. This product provides some serious bang for your buck. pricing is excellent.

Cons

We wish we could set up multiple deposits. The payment options for deposits are a little limited at this time.

SC

Stephen C.

One of the best things that happened to our organization in 2016!

We switched over to using RegFox for our events in 2016. It was one of the best things that happened to our organization that year. This system is easy to use, the support is terrific. There are tons of great features and the system as a whole made it so much easier to manage registration for our events. Thank you RegFox!

BM

Barbara M.

Great Product, Great Service

We were looking for a product that would help us track all of the trainings that we do through out the year. We decided to try RegFox and we could not be happier with the product and the customer service. The people are very easy to work with and their response time is great. I would highly recommend this product. I am extremely happy

ML

Miranda L.

WebConnex ROCKS!!!!!

The event days were truly stressful BUT not the online checkin! The web app that allowed me to quickly scan the QR code for checkin was so easy and allowed me to check in registrants fast and furious!!! Our lines were long but people were moving along nicely with the app!!! Will definitely use at our next event!!!!

KC

Katharine C.

So grateful for RegFox

I am so so so GLAD I found RegFox. The software was the perfect solution to my event registration "problems" - It's extremely intuitive, looks gorgeous on desktop, tablet and mobile, and the customer service has always gone above and beyond. Thank you to our rep and the whole customer support team!!

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Novice Friendly

I connected with RegFox several times throughout the campaign and almost every time I receive a response quickly and the answer I needed to keep my moving forward.

Pros

This was my first time using a service like this. I was impressed immediately with how easily it was create and maintain a campaign with no experience. I would definitely recommend RegFox.

Cons

Cost, but it is no different than any of the others. Nothing is free :-)

SS

Sherri S.

Publishing, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and great customer service! The pricing structure is just right for event registration.

Fast and easy to use.

Pros

Simple to use, yet provides the depth of detail that most events need. The help videos are short and to the point...and there are written options with pics. The CS chats have been very helpful! Great job RF team!!!

Cons

I would like to see all the reporting functions in preview mode, then be able to delete test data before going live with an event.

JH

Jake H.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great Customer Support

Pros

This software was great to be able to help me have students register for camp and keep track of who has signed up along with all of the info needed for camp.

Cons

This software is great but was a little hard to find a QR code for my camp but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quickly helped me get that fixed.

MN

Michelle N.

Amazing Customer Service and Easy to Use Product

Our experience with RegFox and their team has been wonderful. The attention their team shows to their clients is exemplary. Forms are quick and easy to design and the back end is easy to navigate. RegFox continues to improve their products as they add new features and updates.

ML

Madison L.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

The event went smooth and I loved having all the information about the new clients with one click of a button! It was so awesome that I am already on my SECOND booking in under a week! Thank you for the outstanding customer service and support! You guys ROCK!

JW

Jennifer W.

Customer service is awesome!!!

Exceptional product and exceptional service! Ashley with tech support was amazing- she worked hard to give us a truly personalized form to fit all our needs with great options for registrants and payments. Wholeheartedly recommend!