SellerChamp Logo
SellerChamp

Multi-channel eCommerce solution for small to large firms

visit website

SellerChamp Reviews - Page 2

Seller Champ

Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Pros

Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important. Look forward to learning more

Cons

In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.

Excellent Product!

It has been a good investment for my company. Within 24 hours it translated into sales. So far I have no complaints at all.

Pros

I actually like the customer service the most. These guys will take the time to walk you through any issue that you may have. They are very responsive and polite.

Cons

At times it's a bit difficult to use but the great customer service makes up for it.

SellerChamp Support Has Very Quick and Helpful Responses

Overall I am very please with sellerchamp, I still have much to learn, but so far it has made listing items on my store much easier.

Pros

I primarily use sellerchamp for the inventory organization - Particularly the ease of updating quantities.

Cons

The software is very difficult to figure out, however sellerchamp offers a ton of help when learning to navigate the site

Great product, excellent service after the sale

top notch product and excellent service. highly recommend

Pros

i love that it will import a master inventory file and then allow me to upload directly to major platforms like Ebay, Etsy, etc.

Cons

it's a little bit of a learning curve, but thankfully the staff helps and will do anything you need to get you going. EXCELLENT customer service.

Seller Champ

poor

Pros

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Cons

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Great for all eBay sellers

SellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.

Pros

The ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.

Cons

The pricing structure changed without notice.

Great Product

Customer service is really good.

Pros

We have bounced around looking for a good way to list and manage inventory. This software is a great answer to our needs.

Cons

We are still looking for something that doesn't make sense and so far it is great

Easy to use and great support

Pros

Overall, great product.. We have integrated it with eBay and Walmart and it has been crucial to our team's success. Support is phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been addressing our issues almost immediately.

Cons

Bugs still exist however, there are were are addressed by support team in timely manner.

Difficulty of use.

We switched over to inventory source. We had difficulty getting support and issues with integration.

Pros

Ability to connect to a supplier. That would be it.

Cons

Not at all easy to use. Support is too slow.

AMAZING MULTI INTEGRATION SOFTWARE

overall experience is 20 out of 10!! they made selling on walmart so much easier for me. i love this software!

Pros

that its so easy to use and the customer service is better than anything and words cant describe how amazing it is!

Cons

i love it all. AMAZING SOFTWARE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Great company !!!

They have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.

Pros

I most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms

Cons

The least I like is the website is kind of slow

DO NOT SUBSRIBE To SellerChamp!!!

You Only get a 30 day return if you sign up for the year! I didn't really have many issues at 1st but after a couple of weeks I realized that I was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing! So I contacted customer support and they sent me to file out a cancel subscription and after I completed it I got the below message: Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing period on 04/26/22. You may continue to use your account till that time.

Pros

NA......................................................................................

Cons

canceling i realized that i was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing

Excellent Friendly Service and an amazing staff

Pros

I was able to get my Amazon listings , Compose variations and post them to my other channels

Cons

Took a litle while to figure out, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff were there to guide me along.

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Pros

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Cons

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

Time Saver

Love it! Couldn’t imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.

Pros

Great tool and saved hours of work ever week.

Cons

Need additional products and more detailed specs.

Amazing Software

Extremely positive. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to sell on multiple channels.

Pros

I loved the customer service. From the beginning they were extremely patient and helpful. I would forget to respond and they would see something within the system and reach out with tips and videos to help me. The amount of time and care they give their customers is unbelievable.

Cons

I wish I could have used it as my center place - I didn't like having to go back to shopify.

Great product and great support

Greatly appreciated

Pros

Effective, fast, and great customer service

Cons

Nothing at this moment.

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Pros

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Cons

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

Good feedback

Good overall. I started as a trial to see how it can help me list my fba listing on eBay. Did not have enough inventory to notice Salas on eBay at the time.

Pros

Able to list on multiple market and repricer

Cons

Not enough guide to using platform and price.

I like it so far - strong value for the price - and strong customer service

Pros

Customer service, ease of use, intake process

Cons

it can be improved about 5% for luxury futures, but all the heavy lifting futures are already there

The Worst Software I've Ever Used

A nightmare. They create issues, then laugh at you when you try to get them fixed.

Pros

I liked the idea that it would sync my products out to other platforms. Little did I know how cavalier they were with your information.

Cons

It took me so long to get a setup call and by the time I got one, they overwrote all my product images.

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Must have software application!

SellerChamp is helping us improving our order fulfillment performance, faster review of our suppliers catalog pricing (when they provide accurate UPCs), accelerate FBA Shipment set up.

Pros

The software set up was extremely easy and fast: adding and connecting our marketplace stores, channel integration (in our case, Walmart Seller account <> Amazon FBA), integration with our ShipStation account. The FBA shipping workflow is amazingly smooth, loving the fact that when you create your shipment manually (as opposed to uploading a shipment file), SellerChamp displays the FBA center where your product will be shipped, and in some cases allows you to select the FBA center if Amazon suggested more than one option! The greatest feature in my view is the Manifest product lookup pulling marketplace product data for closer analysis/review to determine what we'd like/are allowed to list, and hence build a sourcing order.

Cons

Slightly slow when looking up big manifest files, but still better that other competition software we tried in the past. The application will certainly gain in increasing the bandwidth/servers size (?) to speed up data mining.

SellerChamp Review

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce...

Pros

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

Cons

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Cons

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.