SellerChamp Logo
SellerChamp

Multi-channel eCommerce solution for small to large firms

visit website

SellerChamp Reviews - Page 3

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Must have software application!

SellerChamp is helping us improving our order fulfillment performance, faster review of our suppliers catalog pricing (when they provide accurate UPCs), accelerate FBA Shipment set up.

Pros

The software set up was extremely easy and fast: adding and connecting our marketplace stores, channel integration (in our case, Walmart Seller account <> Amazon FBA), integration with our ShipStation account. The FBA shipping workflow is amazingly smooth, loving the fact that when you create your shipment manually (as opposed to uploading a shipment file), SellerChamp displays the FBA center where your product will be shipped, and in some cases allows you to select the FBA center if Amazon suggested more than one option! The greatest feature in my view is the Manifest product lookup pulling marketplace product data for closer analysis/review to determine what we'd like/are allowed to list, and hence build a sourcing order.

Cons

Slightly slow when looking up big manifest files, but still better that other competition software we tried in the past. The application will certainly gain in increasing the bandwidth/servers size (?) to speed up data mining.

SellerChamp Review

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce...

Pros

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

Cons

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Cons

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Great service

Excellent

Pros

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Cons

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

Pros

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

Cons

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

Multi-platform listing and inventory management software

I started with SellerChamp to handle my dropshipping to ensure my stock rates were correct and prices were being properly maintained. I quickly learned about the ability to list on multiple e-commerce platforms which have increased my sales significantly.

Pros

I needed software that could handle my dropshipping business by linking with my supplier feeds

Cons

SellerChamps repricing tool is very basic in its functionality, but it comes with the platform and works well as a basic repricing tool

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees. The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Cons

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

Pros

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

Cons

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Very good software

Pros

Easy learning curve.Can list across multiple channels very quick.

Cons

Not an all-in-one place. Outsource shipping.

No one can compete!

Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Pros

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

Cons

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can...

Just Perfect!

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

Pros

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

Cons

NA

Great Automated Listing Service for Multiple Platforms

Excellent! I am very impressed with this product as well as the professional attitude of the team to work through any issues / customer requirement.

Pros

Seller Champ is a one stop solution for my small business to sell on ebay / amazon / shopify / walmart / etsy. They have it all covered from automated and customized listing to shipping for across platforms. The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7!

Cons

Hard to say - these guys do really well.

Great product that will not break the bank

This is not a paid review and i have no affiliation with SellerChamp. I am literally, just a regularly guy running an eCommerce business that is super happy with this software. I look forward to using SellerChamp for the foreseeable future.

Pros

First off, the price is significantly lower than comparable software. Second, this platform is 10000% committed to fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality. I've only been using SellerChamp for 6 months and every few weeks I notice improvements throughout the website. Whether it's better overall performance, or tweaking designs to make the experience more user-friendly, etc. Third, the customer service is 2nd to none. They make is super easy to report bugs and get back to you quickly. And when support isn't available the chat module tells you exactly when the team will return and get back to you.

Cons

There were some nagging bugs when I first began using the product. But I was reached out to by the engineering team about my issues and most of them were fixed within a matter of days. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed but I have every bit of confidence in the SellerChamp engineers. They have done an amazing job up to this point.

A Strong Product to be Offered

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

Pros

As a Small Business, Wholesale and Auction house we have tried multiple different Software options available. This is by far the best option to help keep items synced across multiple platforms and while it is still a chalenge and we are learning, it seems like it could be a benefit for in the auctions as well.

Cons

There are a few items that we have discussed about changing when it comes to downloading and removing html or creating packing slips that remove the quantity packed from inventory, which we discussed the removal of quantity work around for now.

SellerChamp is the Best

I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Cons

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

great support

We have worked with seller champ for several years and overall it has been a very smooth transaction, they are responsive to any issues and support your growth

Pros

The customer service from [ Sensitive content ] and some of the team, they are always responsive with all my inquiries

Cons

something has changed in the way they answer their customer inquiries and seems like a lot of new people who don't understand the program but eventually they get you to some one who can help you

SelerChamp

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Pros

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Cons

Nothing.

A design structure from a professional seller's perspective

Other than providing an excellent application, Seller Champ can be distinguished from most applications with access to excellent customer support from real people who know and take an interest in your issues. This aspect of the service rarely found and invaluable. Thank you!

Pros

It is intuitive and provides seamless access to all the data and features needed to manage a multi-channel online business.

Cons

So far, we have no complaints, and those that came up during the trial period were promptly addressed with customized tweaks to the program.

Excellent

Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question. It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money. The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

Pros

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

Cons

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker. SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals. Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive. SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately. If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Pros

Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

Cons

None! Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.