Shopia Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.35/10

Reviews by rating

The ease of use was impressive, and it was the only tool of its kind that I've tested that actually works.
I love this App for its simplicity and the quality of the content it generates. It is better than Rytr and NeuralText.
The dashboard could be in Portuguese. The fact that it is not in Portuguese makes it more difficult and less user-friendly for me and my team, we are from Brazil.
The system sometimes ignores the choice made for other languages and keeps English as the default. Most of the time overrides other languages maintaining English.

Claudio L.

Design, 1-10 employees

Shopia is an excelleShopia é uma excelente escolha para gerar conteudo baseado em AI com foco em SEO

Pros

I found the result delivered in the generation of texts with SEO and the ease of use of the whole system amazing, all very simple and with high quality result, excellent cost benefit.

Cons

All very simple and easy to use. disadvantage only the platform is only in English, the result delivers well in several languages is very good, but if it had the platform in other languages it would be better, my native language is Brazilian Portuguese.

MA

Mark A.

Online Media, self-employed

A great AI sidekick

I love it. My first day using it I was able to create five blog articles with images. Each article averaged about 4000 words. And I did it all by myself. It was the most productive day since I bought my domain name.

Pros

The quality is outstanding. I can write entire articles in minutes. And those minutes are spent organizing my article outline.

Cons

Buggy interface. When I try to move article section ideas around, it is difficult.

HT

Hassan T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Amazing website

Pros

Easy to write a blog article or any other content

Bruno H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Sophia is best AI for creating blog articles

I use Shopia practically every day to create articles for clients' blogs, which is useful, as its prompt structure is capable of creating a complete article with many words, and the quality of the texts is excellent.

Pros

The ease of creating long, high-quality articles and publishing directly on my Wordpress

Cons

Some changes made it confusing when creating the articles, but I quickly adapted. And it could have ready-made functions to create texts for webstories, along with the created article.

CJ

Courtney J.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Shopia 2.0 Is a Content Creators Dream Tool

Shopia just keeps getting better. Continuous updates, The UI looks great and is even easier to navigate. The AI features are seamlessly integrated into the workflow. The content is high quality and

Pros

I really like the continuous updates, and the interface is clean and easy to navigate. One of the best things is the grouping feature that allows you to create all of your content on one topic /campaign, tag it, and store everything in its own folder.

Cons

The topic clusters still feel a little clunky and confusing. I just avoid using it.

Ryan C.

AI Writer with API

Pros

Their API is the most important part of Shopia, it open up alot of automation posibility. It actually allow access to all it writer tools for automation platform, so that it is easy to implement automation focus on any usecases, to integrate with other system like auto response to google map reviews.

Cons

The UX was abit overwhelming due to there's so many type of AI writer inside, but on same screenspace when working on it. However, it seem to have been fixed after the new v2 is out.

JM

Junei M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best purchases I've ever made. Very useful.

I think I use 10 to 20% of what it can offer me. But because I haven't been able to learn it deeply yet.

Pros

The quality of the generated texts, the large number of structure options. And the recent availability of GPT 4, in the chat.The SEO features are extraordinary.

Cons

The dashboard could be in Portuguese.The fact that it is not in Portuguese makes it more difficult and less user-friendly for me and my team, we are from Brazil.

Simon M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Superior AI output even on technical topics

So far Shopia has streamlined my article process whilst improving the level of detail for technical topics that other AI writers can't match.

Pros

Ultimately output quality is the deciding factor when choosing an AI writer and Shopia has exceeded my expectations so far, even on technical marketing topics that ChatGPT couldn't match in the level of detail produced. I also love the workflow with keyword research and clustering functions meaning I don't have to switch between apps all the time.

Cons

I've found the interface a bit clunky in some areas and processing speed has been slow sometimes.

Mariel Gia G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

I love Shopia for Content Writing

I love using Shopia and it is very useful for SEO copywriting and content writing.

Pros

blog planning based on keywords to write quality, SEO-optimised and plagiarism-free articles are all possible with shopia

Cons

none so far, i don't have any problem with shopia

TL

Thiago L.

Design, self-employed

shopia is the future

my experience is the best possible, I have already managed to rank several blogs with shopía, with each update the tool improves

Pros

the shopia tool simply revolutionized my agency

Cons

It's very easy to use the shopia service, intuitive and always has great tutorials.

LP

Luis P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Boosting our SEO and Content Management with Sophia.ai

Shopia has been a game-changer for my business. Its seamless content optimization and management, coupled with its intuitive AI-powered tools, have allowed me to elevate my writing and SEO game to new heights. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their content creation process.

Pros

Shopia.ai has been our ultimate AI writing assistant that not only provides amazing tools not found in other similar products, but also enables our copywriters to create engaging and professional content effortlessly. It's safe to say that Shopia.ai is the best writing assistant we have ever used.

Cons

The word limit is slightly restrictive for its purpose, and some minor adjustments are still required. Moreover, I am unable to determine beforehand the number of credits that a task will consume.

RP

Rickey P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Shopia.ai Product review

I recently had the pleasure of trying out Shopia.ai, an artificial intelligence powered shopping app. I was impressed by the way it helps to shop smarter and save time. The app is incredibly user-friendly and allows me to easily find the best deals and products. Moreover, I appreciate the fact that Shopia.ai takes the guesswork out of shopping, as it uses AI algorithms to make personalized recommendations based on my preferences. Overall, I'm very pleased with Shopia.ai and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to make their shopping experience more efficient and enjoyable.

Pros

Shopia.ai is a revolutionary writing assistant that utilizes artificial intelligence to streamline the writing process. It helps writers quickly generate, edit, and polish their work to perfection. Its AI capabilities allow it to recognize words and phrases, giving writers the ability to produce work with accuracy and clarity. Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, allowing writers to focus on the creative aspects of the task, rather than being bogged down with the technical details. With Shopia.ai, writers can effortlessly create content that is both engaging and professional. It is the perfect tool for those who want to take their writing to the next level.

Cons

it took a little while to connect my blog to post my articles.

MT

Martin T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Einfach zu bedienen, viele Vorlagen, gute Ergebnisse.

Ich nutze shopia.ai mehrmals in der Woche. Dabei erstelle ich neuen Content und überarbeite auch bestehenden Content. Bis jetzt gehört shopia.ai zu meinen Favoriten an AI CopyWriter-Tools. Ich hoffe, dass Team entwickelt entsprechend weiter = die Konkurrenz auf diesem Sektor ist groß und wöchentlich gibt es neue Tools... Bisher für mich vom Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis (LTD) eine Kaufempfehlung.

Pros

Der Einstieg in shopia.ai ist einfach - die Benutzeroberfläche ist sehr intuitiv. Es gibt viele Vorlagen für sehr viele Anwendungsmöglichkeiten. Die Ergebnisse sind gut (nutze auch andere kostenpflichtige AI CopyWriter = Ergebnisse von shopia.ai empfinde ich qualitativ sehr gut). Multilingual = Ein- und Ausgabe ich vielen Sprachen wählbar. Hatte am Anfang ein Problem mit einigen Dokumenten auf meinem Dashboard = der Service war sehr schnell, sehr freundlich und konnte alles in kurzer Zeit lösen = Top!

Cons

Für die Auswahl der "Tonalität" (z.B. freundlich, unterstützend, energetisch etc.) gibt es kein Auswahlmenü. Es werden nur 2-3 Beispiele im Eingabefeld angezeigt. Ansonsten muss man herumprobieren = kostet Zeit und man weiß letztlich nicht, welche Optionen gibt es... Könnte einfacher gemacht werden.

Showing original review in German. See translation

PS

Punardeep S.

Online Media, self-employed

Excellent AI content creation application with special focus on SEO and content research

Shopia.ai is an perfect product that uses GPT-3 and other AI models to create phenomenal content. I have used many content creation tools and Shopia's results are the most natural, creative, and high-quality. Shopia specializes in long-form content creation, with special attention to SEO and creating helpful and engaging content.

Pros

What I like about Shopia.ai is the options it offers for content creation. The method is very easy to use and fun. Once you enter a topic, it generates multiple versions of the outline and gives you the option to choose one of them. Once you select the outline, it creates a targeted blog post that is optimised for SEO. It also gives you the option to create content clusters based on the specified keyword. You have the option to add a featured image and section-level images. It also inserts external reference links into the article.

Cons

Aside from a few cosmetic changes, like sometimes it's difficult to move the headings, there's not much to complain about. Also, a lot of space is wasted on the outline page and you have to scroll through the outline even though more than half of the page is blank.

CS

Chris S.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

My new favourite writing tool

Overall, I am super happy with the product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use, AI-powered SEO and marketing solution.

Pros

I recently started using Shopia and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, making the process of managing my blog and SEO even easier. The features I like the most are the integration with Zapier, the bulk content uploader, and the blog article workflow and keywords. The integration with Zapier allows me to quickly and easily create and manage new blog posts, and the bulk content uploader allows me to quickly and easily upload content batches in one go. The blog article workflow is also a great feature, allowing me to quickly organize my articles and keywords for improved SEO.

Cons

I can't fault it. Shopia has helped me improve my business and workflow dramatically.

IB

Igor B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Shopia: my new best assistent

My experience with Shopia has been very interesting, as I mentioned before, it has become my best new assistant for producing relevant content for me and my clients, without leaving human customization aside, Shopia has pleased me a lot in operational work. The basis of the texts is produced in a relevant way and in just a few minutes.

Pros

All the functionality built into Shopia really makes it my best new assistant. The ability to create relevant texts is what catches my attention the most. Of course, you should bring your own personal touch, but the base offered is already sensational!

Cons

One feature that isn't exactly a con, but that I wish Shopia had (and I wish it had very soon) is a keyword planner for the initial article creation step. It's not a problem, but I hope it's a future improvement.

GM

Gilberto M.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Uma Ótima Opção

Maravilhosa! Simples de usar e fácil de manipular.

Pros

Facilidade muito grande em criar artigos focados no SEO.

Cons

Muitas ferramentas em desenvolvimentos. São dezenas de ferramentas.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

SA

Samyr A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Excellent Experience with Shopia - A Game Changer for My Business

My overall experience with Shopia has been overwhelmingly positive. It has streamlined our operations and improved our customer engagement significantly.

Pros

I absolutely love the user-friendly interface and the robust analytics features. The product is incredibly easy to use and required minimal time to integrate with our existing business processes.

Cons

While Shopia offers a lot, I think the mobile app could be improved. It lacks some of the features available on the desktop version.

PM Shafiul H.

Why I chose Shopia?

Overall, I have had a great experience on AI. The quality of the content is amazing and the customer service is good. They listen to users and make sure they are happy with the experience. Accordingly, I would say that my overall experience has been great!

Pros

Shopia helps you to create high-quality product descriptions quickly and easily. The interface is very user-friendly, and the support team is always ready to help and listen to feedback.

Cons

Shopia provides an easy-to-use interface with some personalization capabilities. However, there is still room for improvement, though if you are looking for a good, dynamic writing experience that improves copywriting creativity, Shopia is a great option.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

If you are serious about content marketing, you’re gonna love this

The text is very realistic, with multilingual content and SEO. If you're anything like me and have a hard time writing descriptions, then this is the right tool for you. This app is fantastic

Pros

I love that I can upload all of my clients' products at once and generate descriptions for whole catalogues in one go leaving me with more mental space to check over descriptions and get creative with my writing instead of writing from scratch. My clients are very happy with my work.

Cons

There are no huge downsides for me. The one thing I had an issue with was the review generator (baring in mind it's still considered a new 'beta' feature). Looks like it's improving though!

LS

Lou S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Shopia AI-based content-writer

Pros

With Shopia, you can easily generate content for your website, blog, or any other form of writing you need.Shopia is a great tool for anyone who needs help creating content. It is powered by AI technology, making it highly accurate. Plus, it is incredibly easy to use and can generate content in a matter of minutes.Shopia is a great choice for those who need help writing content quickly and accurately. It can help you create content that is stunningly beautiful and engaging. So, if you're in need of content, give Shopia a try!

Cons

Love all of the features that this product provides.

AC

Antonio C F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Sophia is an excellent tool.

Rapid and sequential creation of relevant content to be posted on blogs.

Pros

Sophia is currently the best tool for generating content through the use of AI. It generates extremely relevant content for ranking in organic search engines.

Cons

Perhaps if they created a credit policy for users in developing countries, it would be a great idea. The insertion of sound reading through AI in the generated posts was perhaps a great initiative.

RP

Raden P.

On of the Best AI out of 40 Tools I Tested

Shopia helps me expedite my writing speed without compromising the quality of my articles. And it's really cheap.

Pros

The structure of the article for me is very important and Shopia gives me exactly what I want, plus the customer support is almost instant. Shopia is also the CHEAPEST out of around 40 tools that I checked and tested.

Cons

Sometimes the article is extremely long but if you know how to use the tool, this should not be a problem.

MR

Maria R.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great app!

It really help me to automatize some of my tasks and enjoy more free time!

Pros

I got surprised with all the features and the accuracy of shopia. The writers available are really helpful for any task you want to complete.

Cons

It doesn't work good in android explorer, and there are some minor bugs that are annoying

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

We’re producing so much content with a single in-house writer

Shopia’s AI writer makes it easy to create content that sounds natural. Can’t believe we managed to scale our international content marketing strategy with a single in-house writer while keeping our content quality standards high!

Pros

I love how many variations of copy you get with each generation. It's easy to pick and choose what you like from each one to create something that you'll love!

Cons

Although the pricing is economical, the company does not offer pay as you go without subscribing to a monthly plan