Shopify Logo

Shopify

Everything you need to sell anywhere. Trusted by 160k stores

Shopify Reviews - Page 100

5,728 reviews

Very helpful and easy to manage

Pros

What i liked the most about this software is how easy it is to sell your product and manage your business.

Cons

I do not have a dislike of this software. Everything was pretty solid.

Best place for your ecommerce store

For e-commerce, I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Pros

There really isn't any other option for creating your e-commerce store that's better than shopify. Tons of templates, add-ons and features to make selling products online feel like you can compete with the biggest brands.

Cons

Overall my experience was positive, but a con would be that it takes a lot of work and effort to get your store at the optimal level you'd like it to be. Lots of customizing, tweaking, finding the right add-ons and apps can be daunting, but they exist and you just need to find the right ones.

The best, but it's got it challengers

I've built numerous web stores with Shopify and loved the experience. It's simple, easy, and you've got a high level of customisation. It's easy to work with on a day to day basis, too.

Pros

Shopify is the go-to ecommerce platform for a reason. I love it because out of the box it's really feature rich and it works Plugins, themes, payment gateways, simple and easy to set up.

Cons

You pay for it. With so so many ecommerce platforms out there nowadays, it's really a hot space. Shopify is still at the forefront, but there are competitors that have more features for a lower price. I'm on the fence, and Shopify isn't doing a lot to keep me on their team.

Business Shopping At It's Finest

overall Shopify has definitely given me a great experience I use it weekly within my business and it works very well for me

Pros

It's efficiency and accuracy was definitely the most best seller from year and it continued to be very efficient for me

Cons

there's nothing I didn't like about the software and the only thing I would say is it was a little hard to set up at first but I love everything about it now

An essential tool that needs some improvements

Pros

Creating our own site in few steps without actually need to do too much coding is the best part of Shopify. We can easily create our ecommerce site choosing our required templates from Shopify. The available templates can be easily modified and also Shopify has an option to link third-party templates that are available outside of Shopify Store.

Cons

The integration of Shopify to my business was a bit tricky. Users with non-technical skills need to be trained . Although Shopify offers free trial, the amount it charges after free trial is somehow expensive.

A great starter point for e-commerce

Pros

Having built a couple websites based on the Shopify platorm, I can attest it's a great starting point for any e-commerce company; really easy to set up and get started with a few simple products, and has a lot of room for making more complex platforms

Cons

There aren't a lot of resources online to learn more, compared to other CMS platforms. You have to do some digging around in their documentation

Acuity has the essentials you need in a booking site

Over all I found acuity is very easy to set up and use and has all the features you need for a good booking website.

Pros

I like that acuity starts you off with all of the features you need for a basic but successful booking site for your service.

Cons

I feel like the cost to use your own domain name is a little to high to be honest. I don't think it needs to be quite that much.

easy way to start an ecommerce business

Create an online store quickly with a Low prices.

Pros

this software give me chance to create a store to can sell my products easily

Cons

in my point of view i find all what i need on this software

Easy to use and learn but lacks a couple things

It's serving our purpose but it has been a long haul and it was not ready for us "out of the box."

Pros

It integrates well with our LMS so I am happy about that. It has a clean, easy to navigate interface for both admins and users.

Cons

I feel like this software needs a few things to be a truly great shopping cart: more customization in the search features. I'd like to see more categories that users can search through, and other features like creating bundles of products, or hiding products until you are ready to show them. Some of what we have done with the store have been workarounds.

Great for businesses with high inventory count!

Overall, I am beyond pleased with how customizable everything is, and how simple making your own special website dedicated to your passions and your art is so easy. I will recommend this for anyone who feels Etsy doesn’t give them enough visual freedom, but my only comment is they need to bring their customers with them for it to be worth the money.

Pros

I loved how customizable every little feature was in the website building process. I was impressed by the amount of options I had, and even the free templates were SUPER attractive on all platforms.

Cons

The price is a hard part for me, since I don’t have a large customer base I’m taking from Etsy, and I’m starting from scratch through Shopify, I’m not sure how much reach I will get and if that price makes sense for me right now.

Easy To Use E-Commerce Platform With Outdated Site Design

I like using Shopify for the store front but when it comes to website design and product page design you may want to integrate with other software to get the modern and clean look you want.

Pros

Our company uses Shopify for two separate store fronts and we are able to upload an unlimited number of products. I use Shopify regularly but only use very specific tools. I find that the discount code setup is very straightforward and uploading blogs is easy. Shopify is easy navigate with a simple dashboard and menu. It's also easy to add team members to the specific tools they will need. There are also many integrations we have been able to use to generate additional data about our sales and improve the design of our product pages.

Cons

There are many templates but the website design for blogs is a bit outdated in terms of looks, though you do have the option to integrate your store with a different design software so that is a plus.

Shopify is great!

Pros

Ease of use and live help. Always able to figure out any issues from coding to tax advice. It is a game changer.

Cons

Sometimes the hold time is over two hours for help, but they do know the answers. There aren't many cons.

Great Digital Delivery Platform

Pros

We used this to deliver LUT packages, and it’s simple But powerful options made the customizations really easy to implement.

Cons

The payment portal couldn’t be as customized in terms of styling. Small price to pay.

Easily integrated to our companies website! Quickly able to have an online store in hours!

Able to now have an online store, boosting business without needing to go looking for it or call on it.

Pros

Shopify was easy to integrate to my existing website. The back end notifications provided via email allowed for quick links to get inside Shopify as well as a large amount of info regarding the order allowing for quick action to be taken to fulfill. Simple interface, and clean organized look allows to comfortable use.

Cons

As with many online stores different features must be purchased, although when you pay for a yearly program some of the monthly fees may be waived.

Great for small businesses

Pros

I felt like the shipping aspect of this software was super easy to use - also adding products was a dream!

Cons

Building a website with shopify was harder than I wanted it to be.

Shopify makes tracking orders so easy

I am very satisfied with the Shopify app because it makes tracking real time and I receive notifications to keep me posted on where my packages are at.

Pros

I like how when you integrate your email address with Shopify it allows you to automatically track all orders related to that email address, likewise it is easy to find your favorite stores and keep it handy on the shopify app.

Cons

The integration of the Amazon account can be better improved by allowing you to stay linked and signed in within Shopify, I don't like where you have to resign time to time.

Shopify for the Win!

Overall Shopify has been effective with its purpose. No complaints here.

Pros

I love the ease of use with this app. I simply connect it to my iPad and its business time. My favorite feature is the automated shipping labels. Saves me so much time and money.

Cons

This is more helpful for businesses with large streams of money coming in regularly. If your sales dwindle some months, you will be paying more than you make! lol

Easy to Use and Very Customizable

Very good.

Pros

I love Shopify and the easy customizations. When in doubt, the customer service is excellent!

Cons

Nothing. It does take a bit of learning but even for a non techie persons like me, it is easy to use.

Great Value

It is going pretty good. I get a little confused about how to build the web page.

Pros

This is an awesome way to get a website going for your business and they have very low rates! For $12 product sold, you pay less than $1

Cons

It's a little confusing to get the web page set up if you have never set one up before. The company could have a better tutorial for new website building.

Great for an upstart in stores

Pros

Shopify does SO much of the work for you. It is the cornerstone of our online store and it saves us money because it saves us time.

Cons

With the amount of money it has saved us, I have no cons. Its excellent.

One of the Precessional Sales CRM System

Pros

Very Organized & Foucs on Services Values. Most professional touch with dynamic range of Operations. Working friendly in any stage of users

Cons

Recommended for mostly enterprise, thoss are just starting there business in online & same time it's really user friendly for e-commerce solutions.

Using Shopify is super easy and intuitive. We easily can customize and brand our client's websites.

Lowers our cost of development to heighten our margins as an agency over developing custom e-commerce solutions.

Pros

I like how easy it is to customize and how it ties into SKUs and logistics. It's a very robust system at it's price point.

Cons

It's a steep learning curve to figure out how to truly use it for it's maximum potential. It's more of a reseller opportunity for agencies than a "manage-yourself" solution if you don't have dedicated staff.

Lots of features

Pros

Wow for the add-ons! Shopify has a lot of built-in features. It provides platforms and all core features, plus shopify also offers products that plugin seamlessly to Shopify's platforms!

Cons

The lock-in is one of the issues for me in using Shopify. If you will ever decide to move your store to a different platform, expect delays, interruptions. This will not go perfectly as what you are wishing.

Shopify is simply the best for ecommerce

It's great using shopify to design online stores for customers

Pros

Its the most user friendly software I've used in building and designing websites. I don't think it can be more straightforward to run and manage an online store with so many great features.

Cons

There were times when the store logo appeared slightly pixelated

Great interface to buy product

It is totally great to access shoping and buy product

Pros

It is easy to buy products from system and great interface to see the products

Cons

It isnt shown product preparing phase like your product is preparing or shipping