Everything you need to sell anywhere. Trusted by 160k stores

Shopify Reviews - Page 100

3,901 reviews

User friendly

Pros

I am not a computer pro, but I found this software very easy to use.

Cons

I don't have any complaints, everyone was very helpful.

Popular Online Shop Builder, can be challenging to customize

Pros

Popular way to get a store online. I suppose it could be easy to use if you use it a lot.

Cons

It can be challenging to customize, because like in a theme, there can be literally like over 20 sections to edit and try to find where something was done. Code editing, they use their own proprietary code format too, which is another thing to figure out. And the apps on top cost money, unlike many free Wordpress plugins. So it definitely takes a lot more time than expected, customer support, or a Shopify expert to get it how you want it.

Great online shopping option

Pros

Shopify is functional, user-friendly, and effective

Cons

Shopify isn't always the easiest to reconcile in our bank statements, but that might have more to do with how we use it than the product itself

A Great Shopping Alternative

I've had a very good experience with Shopify. I've also recommended it to friends and family and they also have been having positive experiences!

Pros

I greatly prefer using this shopping software over other more commonly used websites. The interface is very user-friendly, and I feel good helping out a different company.

Cons

It doesn't quite offer as great a variety of products as some of the more massive shopping websites. But I haven't found anything that I wanted that wasn't offered in one form or another.

Shopify

This is an affordable way to start a small online business. No recommended for big inventories store unless you are willing to hire a developer. Customer service is average.

Pros

Easy to use and set. Also it's Affordable.

Cons

Not recommended for big inventories,

Easy to use bit a little expensive

Really nice, would love to use the full version if its financially viable for me in the future.

Pros

I really love the free trial of this software. It was very user friendly and had a lot of operational benefits.

Cons

It was too expensive to justify, and the connection to EOPS was a little complicated, I could not see how to set this up properly.

Very pricey

My overall experience was okay. It didn’t really help me with my business because there’s no real search engine.

Pros

It’s very easy to set up a shop. I used their app to set up my entire store within one hour maybe two hours tops. It’s very beginner friendly even if you don’t know how to set up a website. There’s step by step instructions.

Cons

It’s very pricey. I don’t feel like it’s worth the price that they charge. I feel like there should be more features and options as well. I sell a variety of custom items.

One of the best leading online store builders

Pros

shopify is a very flexible ecommerce with a great amount of apps to enhance the functionality of your own store! Shopify in general can help you manage the technological side of things in your business which eases up the stress from the other parts of your business such as the marketing side.

Cons

Shopify charges transaction fees for every sale. Also, shopify uses their own coding language "Liquid" which can make it harder for people that want to customize their site with no experience in coding.

Good option for starting out in e-commerce

Pros

It's an easy and effective solution for setting up on an online store. Has a low barrier to entry compared to other options that might be considered with little commitment.

Cons

As needs evolve and greater personalization is needed the solution might be outgrown. The cost of switching should be considered in the initial deployment.

Shopify

my experience with Shopify has been a great one even though I've only been using it a short while I believe that it will service me in years to come

Pros

I love the fact that I can utilize this application to sell items and the fact that it is linked to social medias like Pinterest Facebook and Twitter, which gives a greater platform to reach a greater audience

Cons

there's the transaction fees for those using a third-party payment gateway and its limit of three options per product isn't a favorite option

E-commerce Made Simple

If users are in search of e-commerce solutions either as a primary source of operation or as a peripheral revenue stream, Shopify provides a great starting point.

Pros

This e-commerce platform helps make selling items online easy. The user interface is friendly for beginners and large budget clients. Would recommend for anyone looking to e-commerce solutions.

Cons

There are several tiers of services that are offered at different costs. Would recommend that users choose the one that best fits his or her needs.

Top Stuff

Pros

Recommended to clients countless times and have only received good feedback. I used to use it myself for a while.

Cons

Love every bit of it, been recommending it for as long as i can remember.

Shopify Review for Advertising Agency

As mentioned, we've used this program for certain events where we needed to manage money intake.

Pros

Shopify provides a great payment solution for work functions and events where we are raising money.

Cons

From a customer perspective, it is a little frustrating that email accounts aren't automatically synced to each credit card so receipts can be seamlessly sent to the user.

Sell online with simplicity

Setting up a store - Definitely check this one out. Just save your patience for the payment providers.

Pros

The ability to set up products and be selling them online within an hour is amazing.

Cons

Payment integrations aside from paypal are awkward. Price structures are NOT always available. ie There is a low plan that would work for a number of people but it is hidden away.

Very good software

very good software even for a beginner in the marketing industry

Pros

It has excellent online support and its user friendly

Cons

its more expensive than the other competitors

Shopify

Like i said i did use it for a month but i just could not keep it going. I do recommend it for anyone that wants to sell things online. The shopify has alot of business stores and ideas that does help.

Pros

I have tried it for a month i did. I like the web designs that it offers. To make a website and how to sell things online. I like this shopify . I use the basic that it offers. But it offers alot of ideas for business for web and selling online.

Cons

What i did not care for was the price for the shopify to keep it going. Otherwise i like the shopify that it offers.

Great software

Pros

A better way to access things online, I like it easy to use.

Cons

So far so good I give it five star. Haven't complained yet

Great product for webshops

Pros

Haven't used the product much but tried setting up a webshop and found it all easy to find and easy to use. Giving it the proper time it needs will most definitely result in a great webshop!

Cons

Not really any dislikes. It does take a long time to set up which is logical.

Great product for setting up a small merchandising business

Overall, Shopify has been a great product for our business!

Pros

This software is the best product on the market for creating shopping cart functionality for your goods and services of a small business.

Cons

Advanced features and certain side features, like shipping, are over-priced, and I recommend you find another vendor for these.

Very reliable software

I've learned to better my entrepreneural skills with Shopify.

Pros

I like how this software has a function where it creates shipping labels for you so it added to the overall convenience .

Cons

I didnt like how there is a monthly subscription fee which can be detrimental to start up businesses.

Basic for e-commerce shops

I was stunned by the ease of setting up an account and configure it and start to sell just in a few days!

Pros

Very easy to start selling online. Account and configuration user friendly. All basic features available.

Cons

To customize it you need to buy extra service from market place. It could be more expensive if you want many customization.

Great free trial and way to build software with ease

Pros

Free trial for 14 days - so far so good. Its a great way to build a program if you aren't familiar with how to do it yourself.

Cons

It looks like most of the functional features will come after I buy the product - aka nothing is free for this app, but it will be worth it to not have to create a software from scratch.

Easy eCommerce

Pros

We setup a shopify store for one of our clients that needed an advanced setup. We were very impressed with the power of this product.

Cons

Setup was a little tricky but definitely doable

Quick way to setup a quick ecommerce shop!

Pros

Very quick to setup your store online because of the ease of use even for the inexperienced. Wide range of payment types to start accepting payments. You can import your products.

Cons

I think Shopify is kinda of expensive when it comes to white labeling your site. Maybe they can work on pricing to be more affordable to the average joe.

Small startup business

It was a good experience and taught me how to manage my own business. I learned how to get customers and respond to their inquiries. It was just hard getting traffic onto my page or even having people stay to look around my site and make a purchase.

Pros

It had alot of customization features that weren't hard at all. You can pick a layout of how you wanted the overall store and feel to be for customers. Viewing how much traffic you were getting was the most exciting part. That information helped me gain knowledge on where or who I should target my audience. Not much coding experience is needed here since the designs are already set for you. It has a good free trial.

Cons

It was confusing at first learning how to set up the payment and checkout process. Some features you had to pay for in order to use them. You pay every month even if you get no sales.