Shoppingfeed

Multi-channel eCommerce syndication and fulfillment mastery

Shoppingfeed Reviews - Page 2

Powerful tool but not always intuitive

Good app. Lots of functionality.

Pros

Lots of functionality with Amazon. Very helpful support

Cons

Requires a lot of support to understand how to use all the functionality (for Amazon, anyway). I'm not a power user so took several emails to support to get what I wanted done. However, support was very patient and quick to respond.

Worst Inventory Mangement System I've Used

Horrible product with little support to help you. Feeds don't sync when they are supposed to and i had to manually go in and edit quantities which completely defeats the purpose of paying for this. Higher cost than others on the market and you have to constantly be checking to make sure its working. Not worth the stress.

Pros

Auto populated listings between multiple sources

Cons

Not user-friendly at all, feeds only sync once every 6 hours, have to contact support about everything because nothing syncs like it says it's supposed to.

Shopping Feed for Amazon

I’m pretty neutral, even though it’s done what I wanted I didn’t find it very user friendly and takes longer to make changes than for example Software programmes.

Pros

That is sends all my shopify products from my store to Amazon.

Cons

It’s quite difficult to make changes to differ from what your store shows and make it unique to amazon.

Pretty decent

Pros

i like that i can mass upload products in a catagory and set paramtewrs accordingly

Cons

it very compliacted to understand why listingsd failed to list

Really easy syndication

Great experience, I highly recommend it to online sellers.

Pros

I really like its ease of use and the value for money it represents. Comprehensive channel support.

Cons

Nothing in particular. It does its job and does its well. I wish I could say the same about SaaS products in general.